Confronting Mother Ch. 4

"Oh my, yes! Uhh, uhh, ahhh, ohhh, yes," Screamed Kelly as she pushed the dildo farther inside her mother, it came out of her. The process continued both ways as each woman's pussy was getting fucked.

"I need to taste you Kelly," cried her mom as she sat up and removed the fake cock from her pussy. She slowly pulled the other end out of her daughter's young twat and began sucking on her end tasting the juices of her teen girl.

Kelly's mom ordered her on her hands and knees. Kelly's tight round ass sat high in the air as wet glistening cum dripped from her horny cunt.

Cathy began to tease Kelly's thighs with her lips and tongue. Her tongue then licked and tasted her daughter's asshole. Liking and cleaning her clean, she ate her daughter's ass causing Kelly to have her first orgasm.

Panting from immense pleasure, Kelly awaited the touch of her moms face in her snatch. Cathy did not disappoint as she ferociously licked and sucked on her daughter's clit. Cathy's face, covered in her daughter's juices continues to work on getting her daughter to cum. The taste of Kelly's pussy is once again moistening her own twat.

Thoughts of finally being able to make love to her daughter filled Cathy's head. She never felt more love for anyone in the world. Their relationship would never be easy, but they always would know that they loved each other with all their hearts, all their souls, and all their body.

"Mommy yes! Oh, I'm cumming, ahhh, mom I love you, ahhh, lick me harder, uhhh, faster, uhhhh, yessss mom."

After mother and daughters erotic night, they fell fast asleep in each other's arms. Before the drifted off to sleep, they promised each other that no girl would ever keep them apart again.

------

If you want me to continue this series, give me some feedback. Also, any ideas would help me greatly. Thanks!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds