• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Connie: Slut MILF

Connie: Slut MILF

123

Scott Taylor was 18 and no longer a boy, he'd grown into a man, wide shouldered and with a lean, athletic body. He was a man who stood over six feet tall who did not look the two hundred pounds he weighed. Scott was a man with a handsome, rugged face. He also had a quiet confidence of a man beyond his years.

It was early June and he had just graduated from high school one week ago. Scott had a goal for the summer before heading off for college; he was going to fuck his mother Connie. He didn't just wish he could or merely want to, Scott was GOING TO fuck his mother. He'd made up his mind that his sexy, MILF of a mother was somehow going to be his.

Connie Taylor was a woman of rare beauty but she was not merely attractive looking; she was a woman who had been born with that particular excitement that brought lust to every man who gazed upon her. Her own son had now experienced that same excitement.

Scott hadn't always wanted to fuck his mother but he'd decided that he was going to do this after coming home early from a date the previous night. He had quietly let himself into the house so he wouldn't wake his mother if she were already asleep since she had to work early next morning at her job as a surgical nurse. On the way down the hall to his bedroom Scott heard the unmistakable sound of a female moan escape from his mother's bedroom. Scott crept to his mom's closed door and quietly listened. There it was again, another moan!

Scott wondered if his mother had a man in there. Had she finally gone on a serious date? Another moan, a little louder this time. The curiosity was eating at him; he just had to know what was happening behind that closed door. Slowly he reached out and tried the doorknob. It wasn't locked! Very slowly, so he wouldn't make the slightest noise, Scott twisted the doorknob and then quietly eased the door slightly ajar.

When he peeked through the crack between the door and doorjamb the vision that greeted him caused Scott's cock to spring to attention. His mother was sitting on the edge of her four-poster bed completely naked, facing him, her head thrown back and her eyes were closed. She was fully illuminated by the bedside lamp on her nightstand.

Connie's legs were spread and Scott had a great view of her very wet, open pussy as her middle finger slipped into the folds of her little pink slit and she slid it down the length of her pussy until her finger slid into her wet hole. Breathing heavily she slowly fucked her pussy with her middle finger; occasionally she would run her finger back up her slit and rub her clit, teasing herself.

Scott had always known that his mother was a beautiful, somewhat sexy woman, but he'd never really thought of fucking her. Now he did. He couldn't believe how unbelievably fantastic she looked.

Her auburn hair was draped over her left eye and cascaded down her neck and then across her shoulders. Her beautifully shaped breasts stood out from her chest, her dark pink nipples must have been a half-inch long, erect and straining upward and away from her large auréoles. Her stomach was even sexy, with a smooth roundness to it. Her pussy was completely bare, shaven clean as a whistle, her pink lips completely visible along her moist slit. Her spread legs were long and very arousing.

This was no longer his mother; the naked sexy woman in front of him was more of a young teen male's sexual fantasy, a wet dream come true. Scott's cock was throbbing so hard it actually hurt! He moved his hand down and began rubbing it through the material of his jeans as he continued to watch his mother feverishly rubbing her wet pussy.

With her left hand between her spread legs and her finger buried in her pussy, pumping in and out, she reached over to her nightstand and pulled a rabbit vibrator from the drawer. Scott watched as his mother pushed a couple of buttons on the base of the rabbit and it sprang to life, buzzing and humming, the ears vibrating wickedly back and forth and the penis like head of the vibrator was rotating around and around! She brought the vibe up to her pussy, spreading her inflamed, swollen lips open with her fingers leaving her pussy open wide and fully displayed; she placed the tip of the vibrator against the opening to her cunt letting the rotating head rub in a circle around her buttery hole, then slowly she slid the head of the vibrator into her wet pussy.

Holy Fuck! She's fucking herself with it! Scott thought to himself.

Connie moaned as she slowly eased the rabbit into her wet fuck-hole, withdrew it, and then slowly push it further in. She continued to moan as she worked the vibe into her tight pink cunt. Soon the base of the vibe got closer and closer to her pussy and the rabbit ears made contact with her erect little clit causing her to let out a sharp gasp. She began to fuck her horny, wet pussy with the rabbit using a gentle in and out motion.

As his mother continued moving the rabbit in and out, it appeared to Scott as if the inner lips of her pussy were trying to suck the vibe in deeper. Every time she pulled it out, it looked like her pussy lips were trying to hold on to it...pull it back inside. Her juices were now drooling out of her cunt, running freely down the crack of her ass and pooling on the sheets below.

"Mmmmmm . . .ah, ah, ah . . . oh, uh, uh, uh...yes" she moaned in fast little grunts.

Scott watched his beautiful, naked mother as she lay back on the bed with her knees up, legs wide, shoving the large, blue vibe in and out of her puffy, wet pussy lips. She stroked the rotating toy cock in and out with her right hand, while her left hand reached up to massage her breasts and tweaked her swollen nipples. Her head was thrown back, while her pussy and hips thrust upward, grinding into her vibrator filled hand as the bunny ears tickled her erect clit.

"Yesss . . . ooohhhh yeeesss . . . uh, uh...fuucckk mmeee . . . oh, fuck," she moaned, driving the rabbit in, and pulling it out so fast it made wet slurping noises as it slipped between her pink, swollen pussy lips.

Scott was mesmerized. What a fucking sight! Here he was watching his mother doing herself. His eyes were locked on his mother's wet and slippery pussy as the rabbit vibrator kept disappearing deep into her steaming fuck tunnel, burying the toys ears against her protruding clit. He just couldn't tear his eyes away from his mother as her shapely breasts heaved higher and higher into the night, and her hips thrust upward, then pulled down sharply as her moans and the slurping, slap-slap noises from her little blue friend filled the room.

Oh fuck, my mom is so fucking hot! Scott thought, leering at her juicy pussy lips as her sweet, pink little inner lips sucked on the rabbit, hanging onto it as it slid out, and then sucking it back in, folding, following it into her creamy fuck tunnel.

"Ohhh . . . ohhh . . . I want it, I neeeedddd iiit," his mother moaned, rolling her head from side to side, her auburn hair falling about her gorgeous face. She slammed the vibe into her cunt so fast it made loud slap-slap-slurp-slurping sounds.

Connie began working the rabbit more deliberately now, pumping it faster and faster into her cunt, her hips began rocking steadily; her breathing became deep and harsh. Scott could tell that she was building toward an orgasm. The toy was flying in and out of her horny wet hole, her moaning and groaning becoming louder and louder as the sexy, lust-crazed mother began losing control.

Suddenly she plunged the rabbit deeply into her horny hole causing the bunny ears to collapse against her aching clit. She bucked up and down riding the silicon shaft that was embedded and rotating in her cunt while the bunny ears continued teasing her clit. Connie was not even trying to stifle her moans; she came as her pussy spasmed and clutched while wave after wave rocked through her.

Oh my god! Scott thought, this is the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen!

Scott slowly eased the door shut and crept down the hall to the front of the house. He'd decided that it would be best if his mother didn't know that he'd been home during her little solo show. Scott open and shut the front door, this time not trying to be the least bit quiet. He then went about making quite a bit of noise in the kitchen as he went through the refrigerator and the cupboards as he prepared a snack.

Soon his mother joined him in the kitchen wearing her terry cloth robe. Scott wondered if she'd put anything on under the robe as he watched her breasts jiggle tauntingly beneath the material as she entered the room.

"Hey Mom," he said, walking past her slipping into a chair at a small table in the breakfast nook.

"Hi honey." she replied, "You're home early. Didn't your date go well?"

"It was fine, Rachel just needed to get home early. She's going out of town on vacation with her family in the morning."

He couldn't tell for sure but he thought he saw some color in her cheeks. Was she embarrassed about what she'd just been doing and almost being caught by her son or was she still flush with a post-orgasmic glow? Scott liked to think that she was embarrassed, it gave him confidence in the situation.

"Oh. Okay. Well, I have to get some sleep sweetie, I have to work in the morning. Don't stay up too late. Love you."

"Okay Mom. Love you too. Good night."

She bent down to deliver a peck to his forehead and in doing so her robe gapped open right in front of his eyes exposing her shapely, naked tits to his hungry gaze. He knew that it was accidental but he still drank in the sight of her wondrous tits. Scott couldn't be sure if he was imagining it or not but he could have swore that he could actually smell his mother's sexual aroma as she was bent over him placing the goodnight kiss upon his forehead.

His mother went to bed leaving Scott sitting at the little table in the nook with a raging hard-on and plenty to contemplate. He decided then and there that he wanted his mother in the worst way. He needed a plan. He needed to find a way, a sound, well thought out plan that would get his cock into his mother's sweet pussy. He decided that he wouldn't force himself on her but then again he wouldn't shy away from using trickery either.

He decided that he really needed to analyze everything he knew about his mother. He needed to consider every little aspect of their life together in their home. He would have to go over every bit of information he could come up with and pour over it to find the best possible approach so he could implement his plan. Tomorrow I formulate my plan he thought to himself. He then went to his room and masturbated, rerunning the memory of his mother sliding that vibrator in and out of the creamy, slick folds of her bald, pink pussy.

Over the next week and a half Scott worked over his dilemma. He tried to identify each obstacle in the path to his mother so he could more easily side step them. He examined the situation from different points of view, running different circumstances through his mind.

Scott decided to start with the basics; he was only 17 years younger than his mothers 35. His natural father had not stuck around when he discovered that Connie was pregnant. His mother had married young, marrying a man who was 10 years her senior when she was 19. His mother had attended nursing school and worked her way up to a supervising surgical nurse. Her marriage to his stepfather, a successful plastic surgeon, had dissolved in divorce just 3 years ago after 13 years of marriage leaving her a young, divorced single mother at the age of 32. Scott knew that his mother was still somewhat depressed from that ordeal. Since the divorce it has just been Connie and Scott.

He also knew that over the past three years his mother had not been out on but a handful of dates. She had never dated the same man twice so he felt it was highly unlikely that she'd had sex with a man in those 3 years so she'd probably be pretty sexually frustrated and if he was lucky she'd be cock hungry.

Scott finally decided that he was going to have to formulate a scheme that would set up the perfect scenario since he knew the odds that all of his planets would be lining up at the right moment were near nil. He judged that the best opportunity he would have was fast approaching. Friday night his mother was going out with her younger sister, his Aunt Cathy and their friend Lisa. Cathy was celebrating her 27th birthday so Scott knew that his mother would be drinking, she always drank a little too much when she got out on the town with her little sister and Lisa. Friday was only three days away.

So, he thought, Mom will take care of lowering her inhibitions. I just need to find a way to present temptation before her. Yeah, right, like it's that easy. I can't just tempt her, it has to be an irresistible temptation. But what? My cock would be a temptation if she hasn't had sex in three years but I can't just whip it out and say, 'Here you go Mom!' What then?

He pondered on the puzzle for another day and a half when he finally decided that he had to get his drunken mother into a situation where she wanted him to take his prick out and show it to her. The best way to do that, he surmised, was to play on both her motherly instincts to protect her son and to turn her compassion as a nurse into a tool for his manipulation. But again the question arose, how?

The revelation came to him in the form of a pharmaceutical commercial as he watched Sports Center. It was a television ad for Viagra.

Yes! Of course! Viagra is the final piece to the puzzle. It was all so clear now. This might really work he thought excitedly.

Scott got on the phone and called his best friend. "Hey, Kevin, question for you. Does your Dad still have that Viagra prescription?" He listened to his friends' response. "Do you think that maybe you could get me one? Just one. Yeah, I know they're for old men but I'm curious and I want to be completely rock hard and stay that way for hours with Rachel back from vacation, we have a date tonight," he replied. Again he listened. "Alright, that's great buddy. Thanks. See you in a couple of hours."

His plan was coming together nicely. It was a simple plan without a lot of complexities to mess it up. It was innocent enough that if it didn't work then his mother wouldn't hate him. If she wasn't tempted in the least bit he'd just back off and she wouldn't be the wiser but he really felt that without any unforeseen complications, if his mother followed her normal pattern when going out with Aunt Cathy and Lisa, then his plan would work out and he'd achieve his twisted little goal.

Friday night finally arrived and at 10:30 Scott took the Viagra and then sat in front of the television and waited for his mother to arrive home. At a little after midnight he heard the garage door going up so he turned off the TV and lay down on the couch in a fetal like position. His heart began to race with his growing excitement and he felt his cock growing, turning rock hard with the anticipation of what potentially might transpire between him and his mother.

His mother entering the house interrupting the sound of the garage door lowering. He heard her set her keys and purse on the table.

"Mom? Are you home?" he groaned, going into his act.

"Yes dear." She entered the living room. "Scott? Are you alright? Is everything okay?" She asked upon seeing him lying there.

"Mom, I've got a problem. I'm hurting pretty bad." Scott groaned as he continued to lay on the sofa in the fetal position.

Alarmed, Connie hurried over to her son, sitting on the sofa by his side. "What's the matter Sweetie? Where's it hurt?"

"I...I don't want to tell you. It's pretty embarrassing." Scott gave her the best fake groaning voice he could muster.

"Scott, honey, there is nothing you can tell me that would be too embarrassing. I am a nurse after all. I've seen a lot of different conditions during my career. Now, Sweetie, tell mommy what's the matter with you?"

"Mom, really, I'm really embarrassed by this. It's kinda...private...it's like sexual."

"Oh, I see. You don't need to feel embarrassed, Scott. I'm your mother. So what is it Scott? Do you have an STD?"

"What? Mom? An STD!? No Mom...oh man this hurts...I don't have an STD."

"Well then, talk to me young man. What's the problem?"

"Isn't there like a cool doctor that you could take me to at the hospital? You have to know somebody who would know what to do and who could keep this on the down low? I really don't want anyone to know about this Mom."

"Well, Scott, I can't take you to just anyone. First you have to tell me the problem so I can decide which doctor would need to see you or if you even need a doctor. So...once again...what's the problem honey?"

"I really don't want to tell you, can't I just, sort of like, show you? It would be easier for me."

"Well...I suppose. You said it was sexual. Does it have to do with you genitals?"

"Yeah, that's why it's so embarrassing." Scott replied as he slowly stood up and began pulling his shorts and boxers down revealing his long, thick, and rock hard prick. Scott couldn't ever remember it being any stiffer than it currently was.

Connie let out an involuntary gasp. "Oh my! Why is it so hard? Are you sexually aroused?" Connie could feel her face flush and her pulse begin to race as she eyed her teenaged son's quivering, rigid hard-on cutting through the air, jutting up like a tree trunk. Strangely, she flushed with pride, her son was larger than average. The oversized cock throbbed and strained outward from her sons athletic body. The stiff, long, fat cock was at least eight inches long and quite thick around. The cock head was bloated and larger around than the shaft, it was a deep purple color and it glistened with oozing cock cream.

"No, not now, but I was when I was with Rachel earlier but nothing happened between us. I really messed up Mom." Scott groaned for effect as he stood in front of his mother with his straining prick wagging lewdly, pointed at her mouth.

"What do you mean? How'd you mess up?" she asked, shamefully unable to remove her eyes from her son's stiff prick.

"Ah man..." he whined, "I took a Viagra that a guy I know gave me. Oh man, it's so hard it hurts."

"Generally Viagra will only produce an erection like yours when you're sexually aroused so we do have a slight problem. Why on earth would a boy your age want to take a Viagra?" Connie asked, still eying the stiff, thick, pussy-pleasing shaft of cock flesh in front of her face. Connie knew she was quite intoxicated. Her senses were dull and her brain was working slower than normal. She knew that this situation wasn't exactly right but she had to help her son with his problem.

"I don't know. I guess I wanted to give Rachel a night of really hot...you know...some really hot sex. Man this is embarrassing." Scott was really putting on a great act now.

Really hot sex. I could use some really hot sex. It's been so long she thought. Connie's fevered thoughts had her ready to scream from the suppressed horniness. The sex life she lacked, all of the alcohol she'd consumed tonight and watching her son's potent, young, fantastic looking cock bounce and swing had Connie's pussy growing hot with her arousing fire. Hot, sticky pussy-cream leaked from the divorced mother's neglected cunt, moistening her panties. All of a sudden she realized that her own son had completely turned her on! Her every instinct tried to warn her that now was the time to leave the room; to fail to do so would result in her committing a sinful, incestuous sexual act with her own son. But in her intoxicated state she couldn't discern between what was right and wrong. Thoughts kind of blended together, confusing the situation.

"How...how long has it been like this?" She asked. Absentmindedly she licked her lips, she could feel her labia getting wet, her lips parting and her clit swelling with desire, a lustful craving was throbbing deep in her cunt. She was so horny that she could hardly think straight.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Connie: Slut MILF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds