Connor's Pretty Horny Pt. 02

"Alex--" I managed to stutter out, my own cock now growing harder in my hand.

"Still trying to catch some dick for the weekend, or nah?" He turned to face me, taking his arm off my shoulder. His cock bounced in front of him, his jeans still forgotten on the floor. I looked from his cock to his face where I was met with a puppy-dog frown, as he continued to stroke his cock.

"I-- I mean, yes. Yeah." I grinned, laughed, couldn't believe what was happening, but sank till my knees were on the fluffy bathroom rug. His cock was beating in front of me, and I swear I could have felt the warmth emanating off of it.

In a second, I was reliving my moments with David earlier that day. Unlike David though, Alex had stroked a good deal of precum to the tip of his cock and I eagerly pressed my tongue against it. He had a wild bush of brown pubes which I eagerly approached as I took his cock into my mouth. His dick was definitely longer than David's but less thick, but Alex's magnetic attraction of the evening made it taste all the better.

Alex groaned with approval as I took inches of his dick down my throat. My own hard cock bounced against my palm, spraying it with a mist of precum. Keeping his cock in my mouth, Alex stepped out of his jeans and discarded black boxer briefs. I withdrew my mouth before plunging back onto his cock, eagerly sucking the length of his dick and occasionally pausing to lap at the head with my tongue. He tasted so fucking good and his shivers of pleasure were translated to my own cock pulsating in my hand.

Alex took my shoulders and rotated me so that my back was pressed against the bathroom wall, and gently thrust in and out of my mouth. I was getting face fucked. On the same day that I had given my first blowjob, I had a stud fucking my mouth in the bathroom while a party raged downstairs, just beyond the door. The thrill was exhilarating, the foreignness of the situation caught in my throat and I felt like I was panting with excitement around this enormously long cock in my mouth.

"Bro, that feels so good. Your mouth is so hot." Alex groaned out, placing his forearm against the wall above me and looking down into my eyes as he fucked into my mouth. His powerful thighs moved his dick in and out of my mouth, and I imagine if not for the fear that I felt in my stomach, this might be pretty close to what heaven was like.

There was a loud, rapping knock at the door. The kind of knock that government agents make before they raid a crack house or something like that - powerfully, thunderously announcing. In a flash, I had stumbled back to my feet and Alex and I were jumping back into our clothing.

Alex called out, "Uh, just a sec." Just as he was putting his belt back on, the door opened and my heart jumped into my throat. It was Henry. Caught. i was so caught, slutting it up at a college party.

Alex pushed past Henry and out into the hallway again, probably not realizing that this was the guy we had talked about just an hour prior. I faked a smile, caught in the headlights of Henry's eyes.

"Oh. Hey. I gotta piss." Henry smirked at me, and it was like we were out on the porch again. Henry just had this grace about him, where in any situation he could play it off like it was the most natural thing in the entire world. Going to a party was perfectly natural to him, and catching his best friend hooking up in a bathroom was too.

My face reddened, but as I turned to leave the bathroom, Henry grabbed my shoulder. My cock still throbbed in my shorts and it electrified at Henry's touch.

"I'm ready to go, if you wanna meet me outside and walk home in a minute." Henry was drunk, but a far more functional drunk than most.

I closed the door behind me and left Henry to piss in peace. Still shellshocked, I wandered back into the midst of the party to try and find Alex and laugh it off with him before heading home.

I searched between throngs of girls and boys pairing up and heading home, in the still dancing horde of bodies in the living room, and a backyard filled with smoking college students and never found Alex that night. I hadn't even gotten his last name. The 80's-looking boy had disappeared back into the crazy night from whence he came.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds