• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Considerate Rapist

Considerate Rapist

It started after his cousin got a few beers into him and took his virginity. He was eighteen and ignorant about sex. The cousin was well practiced, and told him he had a nice cock. She was at their family cabin with him and after she got him into her the first time, they had sex every day. Some days more than once. Each day, he improved. On Friday she was making so much noise that her mother heard them and came in the room. "Carol, you slut," she hollered.

"Yes, yes, yes," she shouted back, coming on his huge, powerful cock. "He is the best." She pushed her mother down on the bed, and he helped get her pants off. She was fighting them, but the sight of her mature hairy pussy with big rosy lips set him off. With a terrible roar, he entered her in one thrust and paid no attention to her screams. Carol was pounding his ass. He couldn't tell whether she wanted him to stop or to keep going until the mother came. He liked the mother. She was a good fuck, and as soon as she juiced up, her hips were bucking back against him and she was calling him dirty names.

That experience taught him that women mostly didn't know what they wanted in sex, and he could surprise and please them even if they thought he was raping them.

Back home, he was in a coffee shop and overhead two women telling each other about their latest sex experience. They were divorced from pencil dicks, they said, and the bar they got picked up in last night didn't work either. "He was so inconsiderate," one said. "He didn't care whether I came or not. What good is fucking these guys if you don't get anything out of it?"

He took the trouble to find out on the web about sex assaults and how the police handled them. The cops were tough when there was physical violence. The guys caught for violent rape mostly went to prison and mostly got treated very badly there.

He came up with what the cops later called the MO for the "Considerate Rapist." He liked that. After several years of capturing women and having forcible sex with them, he was convinced they appreciated the way he treated them.

He refined his technique over time. It usually started with his balls telling him they needed emptying. He would deliberately let the physical and psychological pressure grow until he could barely stand it. Then he planned his next adventure.

His work was for a local delivery company, and he made a point of being a model employee. But he kept his eyes and ears open.

A typical encounter began with a visit, in white collar clothes, to one of the bars frequented by singles. The lonely women at those places knew they were vulnerable, but went anyway. They wanted to find a guy who would buy them drinks. It was a plus if he could dance and didn't smell bad. They tried to avoid the ones who were drunk and into groping. He never went after a woman the first time he saw her in a bar. He wanted more time to watch their moods, their conversation, whether they decided to go home by themselves or with a man.

By trial and error, he found that the best victims were the ones who had some education and made friends at the bars. Showed some personality and spirit. After a possible target was identified, he did a surveillance of her home and picked the spot to take her down.

He avoided vans. Too typical, too easy to trace. He drove a used black SUV. Like a thousand others.

He found that the capture was easier than he thought. He waited for an opportunity in a dark corner of the parking lot. He had ether on a towel, tape for the mouth, and snapties for hands and ankles. Most of them never got a word out before they collapsed in his arms.

He took the women on a circuitous ride that ended up in an isolated woods outside of town. He taught himself how to handle the women in pitch dark. He blindfolded them and never talked to them. He didn't wreck their clothes, but he did remove bras and panties with scissors. And he had a special tube that he used to squirt a generous amount of lubricant into their cunts. The important thing, he learned, was for them to experience his cock almost immediately. Usually within a minute or two after stopping in the woods, he was sliding his large tool into a cunt made slippery by his lubricant. They were handcuffed to the rail on top of his car. Their bare tits were pressed up against the rear side window. He worked his way into them carefully. Sometimes he was balls deep on the first thrust. Other times it took gentle pressure to get all the way home. Most of them tried talking to him after he removed the gag and offered them some water. They were hanging there with their pussy filled with him and nerves shooting off all over their body. One thing they all knew for sure. A big guy with a very big cock was having sex with them.

Through a dozen encounters or more, he learned that every female body was different. Different pussies, different tits, different reactions to his being inside them. He was patient. Some tried wildly to resist him, thrashing around against the side of the car, trying to scream through their gags. Others thought they could keep him out by holding their legs closed. None of this behavior helped any of them. They were impaled on him, mostly sooner rather than later.

He also learned that few of them would climax the first time he took them. So he concentrated on teaching their bodies that, as the saying goes, rape was inevitable. It usually took three or four fuckings before he was emptied for the night. The first, he figured, was a throwaway effort. They had to get used to him and to the power of his cock filling and lifting them and setting off alarm bells. His ejaculation was hot and ran all over their legs after he withdrew. He surprised them by using a towelette to wipe up after himself. He also had some feminine body lotion that he applied to relax their tense muscles. Most of them thought their ordeal was over after the first session, even though his cock was still hard and touching them on their thighs and their ass.

They froze in shock when he entered them again, harder and bigger than ever. The immense tool went looking for G spots and other sensitive places. His fingers covered with lotion caressed their clits. With very few exceptions, the bodies were responding with pleasure signals by the time three or four minutes had elapsed on the second entry. He removed the gags at that point. After a string of curses, the noise dropped to moans and muttered cries of 'please.'

As he spattered their cervixes a second time with powerful spurts of sperm from his contracting balls, they cried out and many of them had a spontaneous orgasm. He delighted in their cries and their cursing at him for being a goddamned rapist who made them come against their will.

After the second pass, most of them were getting a little shaky. He took special care to wipe them down again, and work on tortured muscles. He appled a special ointment to the inside of their cunt to avoid raw spots. Universally, they thought they were done. Some of them even made contented noises as they hung there, asking to be let down and saying they would not cause trouble.

This time he was careful to keep his cock away from their bodies and he sometimes took a pill to keep everything as hard as it should be.

He carried a voice recorder that he turned on after the second penetration. The shock of his cock back in them again caused horrendous cries and shouts. Knowing that they were very familiar with him by now, he was firm and hard, giving it to them in fast strokes, spanking their flanks and ass to remind their bodies that he demanded yet another orgasm. He had such great control that he could climb the mountain with them, and come as they did. The spasms and shaking usually went on for several minutes. The moans and cries lasted longer.

The glass of water he offered after the third session had a sedative in it. By the time they were cleaned up yet again and eased back into their clothes with the remains of their bras and panties carefully packed into their purse, they were asleep.

He carefully and alertly returned to their automobiles and placed them in the driver's seat. The short duration drug would wear off and they would awaken with little wear and tear from their traumatic experience.

He was delighted to find that only one in ten of his victims reported the attack to the police. Details were vague and the newspaper accounts mentioned that the victims seemed to recollect few of the details of the attacker or where exactly the attack took place. There was plenty of DNA evidence from those who went to the ER to get checked for rape. He made sure to avoid any medical contacts.

After two years, his reputation was growing and the papers had picked up his MO. The victims seldom were willing to talk to reporters, but one or two let slip that they were not hurt and that he seemed to be a nice man other than his terrible rape of them. One blogger posted a comment that perhaps these women had received badly needed sex.

He knew that he was tempting fate by continuing. The cops were building a body of evidence that would trap him sooner or later. He needed an exit strategy.

He moved his search for women around from bar to bar, and one night was off the beaten path at a place near the coast. An attractive young woman in working jeans came into the bar and was greeted by the barman, "Hello, Megan, what can I get you? How are the llamas?"

"Steve, the damned llamas kicked me today. Twice. Between no help and low rentals, what am I going to do? I need a helper so I can do some marketing, but there's no money." She slumped down, nursing a beer.

A brilliant thought came to him and he quietly paid up and left the other end of the bar from Megan, after asking Steve where her ranch was and expressing sympathy for her predicament.

He was standing in the dark beside her carport when she drove up an hour later. Standard equipment in his hands. In the dark, she walked right into him and the cloth over her face had her down in his arms in seconds.

He had already jimmied the door to the house and found no dog inside, which was helpful. His penlight revealed a perfect spot for Megan to be tied up and he pre-arranged the rope.

She had a small but tough body. He knew she would be a real handful if he wasn't careful. He decided to keep her under while all her clothes came off. A naked woman was easier to handle all around.

She came to with a vengeance. He wished he could have a video of her slamming into the door in the dark. Slamming so hard she was hurting herself and she quit after a bit. He had removed his clothes and grabbed her firmly around the waist as his lube tube went between the cheeks of her ass and into her cunt. He managed to get a generous dose in there. The excitement was making his cock wilder than ever before. He hesitated only a moment before ramming home with his usual technique.

He had to hang on tight from the rear, his hands trying to maintain a hold on slim hips. He laughed to himself at the vision of his breaking her bronc.

Since this was his very last adventure, he relented on his usual silence, and gasped out, "Goddam, missy, you are one energetic fuck." With three quick thrusts, he emptied his massive reservoir into her.

He withdrew and stood there quietly, waiting for her to try something. She hadn't come, hadn't shown any sign of arousal. If her ankles weren't so firmly tied, she would be trying a llama kick, he knew.

He wiped her down and used lotion on her legs and her butt. One side made her twitch and he figured that was where the llama got her. He lotioned her tits, which were small but perfectly fitted to her frame. The nipples were standing out and got his attention. She made noises through the gag. His cock was stroking between her cheeks as he worked on her tits and licked the back of her neck.

When it was time, he reached around her thighs and lifted, then gently let her slide right down his huge cock. She made a lot more noises but he responded with gentle movements in her and continued to massage her tits and nibble on her neck. Without warning, she juiced on him and he knew progress was being made. He shifted into high gear with his big cock, exploring all of her tight channel. As with his other women, the gag came off.

"You good for nothing son of a bitch, what do you think you are doing." This was what he was expecting and he resumed his treatment.

"Oh shit. Stop that. Stop it this minute."

Her pussy was hotter than a firecracker and clenching on him something fierce. He wasn't sure she understood yet that it was his cock that was in charge. His thrusts had a metronymic regularity and her resolve was crumbling.

"You useless fucker, you know you are getting to me, don't you?"

Her first orgasm seized her. She tried to hold back but couldn't. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Harder."

Her cunt was urging him on and he decided to let go early. Plenty of time for more, he expected.

She did scream this time. Her orgasm just rolled through and then again, and again.

She collapsed against the door. "Are you ever going to let me down?"

He worried about the next round. He wasn't done, but maybe it was time for some talk. He undid the ropes and carried her to her bed and lay down next to her. He took off the blindfold and all of her restraints, and waited for her to do something.

In the dim moonlight, she was staring at him. "I saw you in the bar. Why the hell did you do that to me? There's other girls around you could have had."

"I felt sorry for you."

She howled at him, "You felt sorry for me so you raped me!" Her hands flew out to hit him.

"Well, I don't like my job much, so I figured you could use my help with your llama project."

"What the hell does that have to do with fucking me without permission?" Her hands were still flailing at him.

He said, "I'm willing to work for no salary while times are thin, but since some side benefits would be nice, I thought I would check out what was available." He smiled at her in the dark.

"You arrogant bastard! You use me like a neighborhood whore and expect me to say your miserable cock is so glorious that you can have a job and my body too?"

He lay there and let her run down. It took a while.

She crawled on him and administered a long hot wet kiss. "This might work. What do you know about llamas?"

"Not a damn thing except they have a mean kick. Sort of like their boss lady."

"I suppose you are going to take me with that big thing again, aren't you? Is there any chance you will ask nicely if you can fuck me?"

He could feel her giggling on his chest and reached down and kneaded her hard ass. "Are you hooked up with another guy?"

"What do you think? Did that pussy feel like it had been used recently? You didn't ask me about girls."

She was still giggling, and dripping on him.

He pulled up the cover and snuggled her into his front and went to sleep.

The noise of the shower woke him. He stumbled into the bathroom and checked to see if there was room for two. There was. She was soapy and felt great. He had to go and let loose a stream on her.

"Hey, what are you doing that for?"

"Had to go."

"You are the rudest person. How did you know I like nice warm piss on me in the morning?" She pressed herself to him and kissed.

He hugged her. "That was good last night. Best sex I've had in a long time, even if I didn't ask you first."

"Are you serious that you are going to team up with me and work for nothing until we generate some cash?"

"Are you serious that you like my cock and my rude manners and will put up with me?"

"Yes, but there is one condition."

They were out and toweling down. She pressed herself on him again and stuck her tongue in his mouth.

"Which is?"

"I have to get regular injections from that cock!"

His career as the considerate rapist was over, but he had a new career and a new boss lady...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Considerate Rapist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds