• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Contest

Contest

123

Lula May said to me one day that our daughter was getting older and that it was well and truly time for her to come out into society as the beautiful woman she was.

"Lurlene is eighteen already and that's too old to be coming out. Heavens, she has breasts, they're beautiful Augie, so beautiful and perky with dark nipples as big as the first joint of your middle finger. And her pussy is lovely with a thick forest of hair all around it. I'm glad it takes me so long to put my make up on in the morning. I'd miss seeing everything if I didn't."

I was still holding my fingers up, trying to appreciate how big Lurlene's nipples were.

"It's a pity that we don't have beauty contests anymore," Lula May said, "It's not enough to have the assets, girls need confidence too".

All day I thought about it, amazed that my daughter, who, not so long ago I had cuddled in my arms when she cried, who I had tucked into her cot at night had developed into a beautiful woman. I was so proud of her.

That night, as we lay in bed, Lula May started talking.

"I was talking to the girls at work," she said. "We've decided to have a beauty contest. I've been appointed as the organizer. We'll have it in four months and coordinate it with Earth Day. I've already hired the hall." I was pleased that she had been so active and taken the initiative. I kissed her.

"There are so many girls here who need to come out," she said. "So far there are six other girls who are interested." I thought about it. The girls wouldn't know anything about it but their mothers would. Lula May was enthusiastic and I tried to stay awake but I don't remember much after that.

Next morning, at breakfast, Lula May told Lurlene about the beauty contest. Lurlene wasn't so enthusiastic but said all the yeses in their appropriate places to please her mother and discovered that she was an entrant. At that moment Lurlene's preparation began as Lula May quietly leaned over and brushed a wisp of hair out of Lurlene's face.

That night Lula May snuggled up against me and said.

"We've decided. The winner of the competition will be known as Miss Milk Pail. I thought about it, whether it was appropriate. I wondered whether it would be associated with breasts but didn't say anything. I also wondered how much Lula May was being influenced by her Mother. I knew that to oppose the idea would cause a permanent fission in their family and marriage. I simply had to be patient.

Next day, Lula May had Lurlene walking around the house with a book on her head, she insisted that proper deportment was necessary. Lurlene was in high heels too, which didn't help with balancing the book.

One morning I was a little slow, having slept in. By the time I was ready the bathroom was occupied. The door was open a crack and I could see Lula May's hair as she bent forward, concentrating on putting on her makeup.

"You know, Lurlene, the competition isn't so far away. We've got to work to get you presentable."

"Yes Mum."

"I want you to use the loofah so your skin is going to glow. I put it there yesterday for you to use. I want you to run it all over your body."

"Yes Mum." I heard water splash and the abrasion of the loofah on skin.

"You've got to use more effort than that!"

"Yes Mum."

"Don't be so soft, Lurlene. Here, give it to me." The water splashed as Lula May started. I could hear the abrasion. Your back is important and your shoulders too. Especially do your boobies, underneath, not only the top of them." I could hear the loofah being swished around Lurlene's body. "Stand up. The cheeks of your bum need it especially, cellulite doesn't present well. And don't forget your legs." Lurlene moaned, I guessed it would hurt a little.

That night in bed, LulaMay gave me an update on the competition's plans. They had commissioned someone to make a silver plated milk pail.

A week later I was having breakfast when Lurlene joined us after her bath.

"Where's your brassiere?" Lula May asked.

"They're all in the wash."

"Ok," Lula May said. She got up a few moments later and quickly returned. Standing behind Lurlene she quickly had her shirt off. Lurlene's breasts were indeed beautiful. She watched me as I looked. "Don't worry about him," Lula May said, you're going to have to get used to being looked at. Her nipples were dark and large. Too quickly a bra went over them and Lurlene was given her shirt to put on. She was in a hurry; she made adjustments to the bra and made her breasts comfortable in it before her shirt went on. Lurlene spent some time every evening balancing a book on her head. She seldom dropped her book and her deportment was wonderful.

I was late for my shower and again had to wait. The door was open a notch.

"Can you do my back please Mum?"

"Ok, Hon." I heard the loofah swishing around. "Turn, so I can look at the front now," I heard Lula May say. I heard the bath water splash as Lurlene moved. "Mmm, just stay there a moment." I heard Lula May move. "Your pussy hair needs tidying." I heard an aerosol can being used. Then Lurlene said,

"I like my pussy hair, it doesn't need to be shaved." I had the thought that if the contest is for Earth Day then shrubbery would be something to protect.

"Sorry, it needs tidying up."

"Why? No one is going to see it."

"Don't be naïve, plenty of people are going to see it."

"Who?"

"Spread your legs a little please."

"Who?"

"Well, your chaperone for a start, you'll have to reward him. If he looks unhappy you won't win."

"But, what if I don't want to?"

"You will. Now, sit on the side of the bath please so I can do the rest. I could hear the drip of water and movement as Lurlene got out of the bath to sit on its side.

"Who else?" Lurlene asked.

"There will be six judges," Lula May said. "You'll need to be accessible and ready for all of them if you're going to win. Can you stretch your legs further apart?"

"Ok. You don't have to take it all off do you?"

"No, I'll leave the triangle at the top but your lips are going to be clean. They're going to like these lips; they're meaty without being excessive. They feel as good as they look."

"Who else?" Lurlene asked.

"The photographers like to be rewarded."

"Who else."

"There'll be a lot of sponsors. And promoters."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Why wouldn't you want to?'

"'Cos, it might not be worthwhile."

"Because, not 'cos. I can tell you it's worthwhile. How do you think I became Miss Apple Blossom?"

"Mum, that's cheating."

"It's only cheating if you're caught. There is no law to stop you having sex, that's what coming out is all about. Sex is a tool you have to learn to use."

"But, I don't want to."

"Of course you want to, Hon."

"How many times did you have to have sex to become Miss Apple Blossom?"

"I don't know, Hon."

"About five times?" I could hear Lula May laugh.

"No, Hon."

"More?"

"Sure, Hon."

"Lots more?"

"Quite a few more."

"Twenty?" Again I heard Lula May laugh.

"A hundred?"

"You're getting closer."

"More or less?

"More."

"Two hundred?"

"Getting closer."

"More?"

"Yes. After two hundred I lost count." There was a silence.

I was wondering about the pedigrees of all the studs.

"How many men?" There was laughter.

"Hon, you are so naïve."

"Why?"

"Because it wasn't just men."

"Women wanted you too?"

"Sure, Hon."

"You did it with them too?"

"Why not, Hon? If they could influence the vote I wasn't going to say no."

"But there are only six judges."

"Don't be naïve. They don't have the say; they do as they're told."

"You had all these men, and women, in just a couple of days?"

"No, it was over about two months."

"Really?"

"Yes. Why do you think I'm getting you ready now?"

"I wondered."

"Well, now you know."

"Ok."

"Now, spread those legs and let me finish this. I want you beautiful and accessible."

"Ok."

"And I want you to be Miss Milk Pail."

I could hear Lurlene move and Lula May was quiet for a moment.

"Can you lift up your legs a moment?" she asked.

"Ok."

"You sure have a pretty pussy."

"Thank you."

"You're going to make a lot of people very happy."

"I hope so."

"Just lift this leg a little more and I'll make these lips smooth and inviting."

I had the thought that it was very similar to crutching sheep before mating season. I'd leant a lot. It was time for me to leave. I quietly went back to bed and thought about what Lula May had said. I had no idea that she'd had so many men. That she'd had women too was a total revelation. I was dating her when she became Miss Apple Blossom. I wondered what she'd got up to when she became Miss Landing Flaps. I guessed that if she kept so many people busy, they wouldn't have time to fight and she really could claim to be promoting world peace.

With so much water under the bridge there was little I could do about it now. No wonder she was so busy. Her preparation of Lurlene was, to say the least, comprehensive. I tried to imagine Lurlene with her pussy shaved like it had a bull's eye on it.

When they came for breakfast Lula May looked very pleased with herself. Lurlene was a little hesitant and kept rubbing her crutch. Breakfast was quiet. No one said anything. I would have liked to say something but knew that if I did I'd be relegated to the rank of being a fuddy duddy who would then be totally ignored.

A few days later I was again late for the shower and the bath room was occupied. The door was open a crack and I could hear movement inside.

"Your puss needs a tidy up."

"Ok."

"Just sit on the side of the bath please."

"Ok."

I heard the razor being rinsed.

"It's important that we get your skin used to being shaved."

"Ok." I heard the shaving cream being squirted on. There was silence for a while as Lula May exercised the razor.

"You know, Hon, I think you'd be better off if we took it all off."

"I'd prefer not to."

"Don't be silly, you want to be Miss Milk Pail, don't you?"

"Ok." I heard more shaving cream being applied.

"It's thick here. I need a new razor." I heard Lula May stand, get a razor and then get down again to finish the job.

"I like my hair," Lurlene said.

"You'll like winning Miss Milk Pail more."

"Ok."

"You have a very pretty pussy; you're going to make a lot of people very happy."

"Ok."

"Can you move your leg a little more that way?"

"Ok."

"That's it. There's nothing like having access."

At that point I went back to bed. These bathroom conversations were very interesting and I didn't want them to stop.

About a week later I was late again and had to wait. I listened carefully. Lula May worked the loofah around Lurlene. That was nothing new. Then there was the shave. It was an all over shave again.

"You know, your father loves you. He'd never hurt you," Lula May said. My ears pricked up.

Incest wasn't a part of my list of things to do.

"I want you to learn how to flirt. I want you to flirt with your father."

"Really?"

"Yes, why not! You'll be safe with him."

"Ok."

That night, in bed, Lula May told me of how busy she was and said she would start interviewing people to be judges soon. The assessment had to be meticulous and thorough. She said she was looking forward to it.

Next morning I was late again for my shower. I used to feel guilty that I hadn't repaired the door but now I was pleased with my tardiness. Lula May had just finished running the loofah over Lurline.

"Where's the razor," Lula May asked.

"Over there," Lurlene said,

"Oh, silly me." I heard movement as they got themselves into position.

"It's ok."

"Such a pretty pussy." I heard the razor being rinsed in the bath water.

"Do you really think so?"

"Of course, Hon. Your lips are wonderful. They spread out nicely. Symmetrical."

"Aren't they too big?"

"No such thing as too big, Hon."

"I think they are."

"Lift your leg a little hon."

"Ok."

"Have you ever seen a butterfly with wings too big?"

"No."

"This is your butterfly, Hon."

"Ok."

"Flap these wings and you'll gather plenty of nectar."

"Mum!" Lurlene sounded outraged. Lula May was still laughing.

"Move this leg."

"Ok." It didn't take long.

"There you go, all done."

I went back to the bedroom. Breakfast was normal with Lula May burning the toast and Lurlene attacking her muesli, running late as usual.

That evening Lurlene was dressed in shorts. She never wore shorts. She seemed to be watching me. I guess I ignored her.

Next morning I was late for my shower. I sat and listened.

"The shorts aren't enough, Hon."

"Ok."

"You had panties on too."

"What would you do?"

"I'd start with my tits."

"How?"

"I'd present them better than you do."

"How would you do that?"

"I'll get you a new bra today."

"Ok."I could hear the loofah going round Lurlene's body. Then the shave. Not much was said so I went back to bed.

That evening Lurlene obviously had her new bra on. Under her tee shirt her breasts looked so much bigger and they rolled with the smallest movement. I did my best to ignore it. Every day I pretended to ignore it and next day something more was added to her repertoire. It was as much as I could do to ignore it when the shirt became transparent and I could see half of her areolas. It was time for me to listen in again. Next morning I was late for my shower.

"I think you have the most wonderful pussy I have ever seen."

"Really?"

"Sure. It's generous without being over done, your butterfly is fantastic and it's a lovely color."

"Do you think so?"

"Of course, Hon. It's a lot like mine."

"Really?"

"Yes, and mine got me to be Miss Apple Blossom. It can't be too bad."

"Mum!" Lurlene was shocked.

"Don't worry, Hon. It's wonderful to be open and accessible."

"Mum!"

"I wish mine was as open and accessible."

"Do you?"

"Of course, Hon. You look so good. I wish I could look as good."

"Really?"

"Really. I'm not so good at shaving myself though. I always miss bits. Grandma had to shave me before I became Miss Apple Blossom." I wondered whether she'd had the same input when she became Miss Rose Petals.

"Really?"

"Yes, like I do for you. She'd love to shave you."

"Really?"

"Would you like to shave me, Hon?"

"When?"

"Now?" I could almost hear Lurlene thinking.

"Ok."

"I've just got this lip to do." There was a splash of water as she rinsed the razor. Soon I heard them change positions. "Oops, forgot to take my panties off." There was more movement. "There you are, ready to be made open and accessible." She laughed.

"Would you like a triangle at the top?"

"Sure. That would be good."

"You're so hairy."

"I know. Wait until you see my butterfly!"

"I'll tidy around your triangle first."

"Ok."

I could hear the shaving cream being squirted on and then the silence of concentration as Lurlene shaved her. I was wondering about the blend of geometry and lepidoptery

"Would you like everything else removed?"

"Sure would. Can you get the hair out of the top of my slit too? I hate it there. Triangles shouldn't extend into the slit." I had a thought that a pond should have its reeds.

"Ok."

"Don't worry; use your fingers to pull the skin out so you can shave it properly, like I do for you."

"Ok."

"Let me feel." There was another pause. "That's lovely, Hon. Now make me open and accessible."

"Ok. You have to stretch the lips with your fingers to get a close shave."

"Ok."

"Other side now."

"Yes."

"See, Hon, a butterfly like yours. Let me stretch it out so you can see."

"Ah, yes, it is like mine."

"That's why I know you have a good chance to become Miss Milk Pail."

"It seems like cheating, Mum."

"It's not cheating. I know that Mary Beth will be doing the same."

"Mary Beth? Why is that bitch in the competition?"

"There's nothing I can do to stop her, Hon."

"I don't want her to win."

"She might win. She has a lovely pussy."

"How do you know that?"

"Her mother showed me a picture of it."

"Her Mother?"

"Sure, Hon. Her Mother thinks that's why Mary Beth will win. She's very excited and brags about it all the time. Mary Beth had it stretched open so I could see everything."

"Really."

"Sure. Really, Hon."

"Is it as good as mine?"

"No, it's smaller and her butterfly isn't as good as yours."

"Good."

"I'll ask her for a copy of the picture today if you like. I'm told she's been giving them out. There might be more than one picture too."

"Good. I don't want her to win."

"We'll do our best, Hon. We'd better move, we're running late. Thanks for the shave."

"Oh, look at the time! I've got to fly."

I quickly scampered back to bed. What an interesting start to the day. At breakfast there was a determined silence. I guess the specter of Mary Beth was being considered.

That evening there was a conspiratorial air. They went to Lurlene's bedroom and behind the closed door I could hear a muffled conversation. I wondered what was happening.

In bed Lula May kissed me good night and said she'd be late home tomorrow.

In the morning, as was becoming a habit, I was late again and waiting to use the bathroom. I no longer chastised myself for not fixing the door. I'd missed Lurlene's loofahing, but was in time for her shave.

"Hon, look in the mirror. "

"I am."

"Yours is so much prettier."

"No, it's not, hers is so petite."

'Petite isn't good, Hon. Look at her butterfly, it's asymmetrical in both of the pictures. Now look at yours. It's bigger and it's symmetrical."

"But hers is beautiful."

"Yes Hon, it is, but so is yours."

"She's got a bigger clit."

"Her pussy is smaller so it looks bigger. Yours is actually bigger than hers."

"No it's not."

"It is, Hon. It's just how it looks in the photo."

"I don't think so."

"Tomorrow we'll do some pictures and then you can compare properly."

"Ok."

"Let's finish your shave."

"Ok." There was a studied silence for a while.

"Lift your leg, Hon."

"Yes." More silence.

"All done, Hon."

"Your turn now."

" Yes, Hon." There was movement and then they settled.

"At least I've got my panties off this time." They both laughed.

"Why is your pussy so red?"

"Is it?"

"Yes, it is."

"Oh."

"Why, Mum?"

"It could be the interview."

"What interview?"

"The interviews for the judges have started."

"Why would that make your pussy red?"

"The interviews are very involved, long and exhaustive."

"What does that mean?"

"What do you think it means? Sometimes Hon, you're so naïve."

"You mean you had sex with him?"

"Of course, Hon. Why do you think I asked you to shave me?"

"So you could be open and accessible?"

"You've got it, Hon."

"It looks so sore."

"Yes, he was very thorough." She laughed. I could hear Lurlene doing the shave.

"It's not hurting, is it?"

"No, Hon, It's fine."

"Tell me if it is, ok?"

"Sure, Hon."

"Almost finished,"

"On the shelf there's a tube of cream, can you get it for me please?"

"Ok."

"Just put some on for me please."

"Yes."

"Ah, that feels better. Can you put some inside too." I could hear the silence of concentration. "That's much better. Thank you, Hon."

"We're late again, Mum."

"Oh, we really have to fly!"

I too flew and landed in bed, just in time. Breakfast was quick and they were soon out of the house. I went to have my shower and there, on the shelf, were the photos of Mary Beth's pussy. They were a little damp around the edges but everything was intact. I could see her pussy was wet and very pink. It was a lovely topography. Her butterfly was a little uneven and I thought her clit was huge. I wondered about Lurlene having a bigger one. I also had the thought that every day the contest was becoming more like a meat market. I put them back on the shelf and had my shower.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Contest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds