• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control

Control

She arrives shortly before midnight, her expression a mixture of fear and anticipation. I greet her at the door, wearing my outfit for this evening. Since I won't be the primary focus of your attention tonight, you've allowed me to add a black cape to my usual uniform of my collar and nothing else. If she is shocked, she makes no show of it, taking my appearance in stride. I bring her into the foyer and take her coat before directing her down to the dungeon. She says nothing the entire trip, but when she first enters the "play area", I hear her take a quick breath. "Not having second thoughts, are you?" I ask her.

"No," she relies with a shaky voice. "This place just caught me a little off guard."

"Well, you better get yourself in check, missy. Any sign of fear like that again, and she'll send you home. You don't want that, do you?"

"No.", dropping her eyes to the floor as she says it.

I say no more about it, and begin to prepare her for your arrival. I take her to the bathroom in the back and remove her clothes, and clean her thoroughly, per your instructions. When I am done, I lead her back to a spot near the foot of the steps and tell her to kneel there with her head bowed until we both return. Once she is in position, I leave to come get you from your bed chambers, turning off all the lights except the one directly above her.

When I enter your chambers, you are waiting for me, completely nude. In an effort to make you proud of me, I immediately begin my grooming duties by fetching your lotion and powder from your dresser. After setting them within easy reach on your bedside stand, I go to the closet and retrieve the outfit you intended to wear tonight. You stand up as I approach, your arms spread wide to indicate you are ready for me to do my assigned duties. I start by applying the powder between and under your breasts and between your legs. Then I take the lotion and massage it into your arms, back and legs. You rub the top of my head to show me that you approve of my actions thus far. Smiling, I pick the outfit off the bed and help you into it. I start with the black leather halter top you had custom made, helping you to button it up and adjust your nipples so that they stick through the holes in front. Then comes the black leather chaps, made in the style worn by motorcycle riders. You like these pants because they leave your pussy and your ass exposed so that they can be worshipped whenever you desire. Once I have the belt fastened, you sit back on the bed and I add the final component: a pair of knee high black leather boots, a pair that I gave you as a gift. I love them because they show off your shapely feet and calves. To tease me, you rub one of your feet along the side of my face and then point the toe to my lips, indicating you wish it kissed. I do so and it brings a smile to both our faces. Finally you say "I take it the child has arrived and is ready for me?"

"Yes, Mistress. I followed the instructions you gave me to the letter."

"Of course you did. It's not like you had a choice in the matter. Now, take me to her."

"Yes, Mistress."

I grab the candle on your dresser that you use for these occasions and light it before heading out the room and into the darkened hallway. I lead you down the stairs to the lower level, then down the next set of stairs to the dungeon. She is in still in her proper position, kneeling in a circle of light. I look closer and notice she's trembling.

"It is good to finally see you in person, child." You say to her. You met her online, but due to distance and scheduling, you had never really met her in person. However, thanks to a change of job, she lived in the immediate area. Drawing closer to her, you say "Tell me why you are here."

"I wish to serve you, Mistress."

"Why?"

"Because only through serving you will my spirit be free, Mistress."

"Hmmm...an interesting answer. Tell me though, why should I let you serve me, child?"

"Because I will give you control over all of me...my mind, body and soul, to use for your pleasures as you see fit."

"I already have that with Paige. Why would I need it from you?"

"Because I have a higher tolerance for pain then she does...in fact, I truly enjoy it. You would be free to indulge all your sadistic desires with me." I feel a little touch of jealousy from her statement, but try to control my facial expressions. I don't want to do anything that takes away from your enjoyment of the evening.

You are silent for a moment as you contemplate her answer. Then, moving behind her, you say "I see. Very well then, tonight we will test your resolve to give me control over your body. Paige and I will play with you...sexually. However, you are forbidden to achieve orgasm. If you cum, you will be sent home, never to see or hear from me again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"Do not refer to me as Mistress. You haven't earned that privilege. You will address me either by my full name, or simply as "Ma'am". Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. Then let us begin. Paige, turn on the lights."

I walk over to the switch and bring the lights up to full. You look at me, and with your eyes you indicate for me to put her on the table in the center of the room. I move to her and guide her by her arms so that she lies on her back in the center of it, with me securing her hands above her head using the leather straps. You stop me from putting her feet in the stirrups, telling me to put the wireless butterfly on her first. Going to the closet where you keep your devices, I locate it and put it on her, making sure the device is positioned for proper stimulation of her clit (which is fairly large, I notice). Once I have it on and have handed you the remote, I finish securing her legs to the stirrups. Moving to your side, I say "She's ready for you, Mistress."

"Yes, I see that she is. Are you ready to begin, child?"

Her voice cracking, she replies, "Yes, Ma'am."

Walking over to her, you hover over her face, the remote visible in your hand. "Let's start with setting one, shall we?" you say as you start the vibrations of the butterfly. Her body stiffens in response, as a low moan escapes her lips. "Hmmmm...I think she likes it Paige. Let's turn it up a few notches to see how she like that, shall we?"

"Yes, Mistress. I don't think she'll be able to last though."

"We'll see. I have faith in her. You won't disappoint me, will you child?"

"No, Ma'am."

You turn the butterfly up to setting five, which is the half-way point. She bites her tongue to keep from screaming out. You tell me to get between her legs and watch her pussy to make sure she doesn't try to "sneak a cum in". I get on the stool and put myself at eye level with her pussy. It is a beautiful sight, I must admit. Her clit is swollen from the stimulation provided by the butterfly, and her lips are glistening with her wetness. In fact she's so wet, it's starting to run down from her pussy hole down into the crack of her ass. I want to lick her desperately, but I know it's not allowed yet. I contend myself with the view and the sounds of your voice as you talk to her, and the muffled sounds of her restrained moans.

"How does it feel, child? If your pussy on fire with the desire to cum? Is your clit throbbing, begging for release? Tell me child...beg me to let you cum."

"Please let me cum! Please! I need to so badly!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Hmmm...I had thought about letting you, but since you've forgotten how to address me, I guess you'll have to suffer some more. Paige, get the holding strap and the G-Spot vibe please."

"Yes, Mistress." I move back to the Toy Closet and find the strap and vibe you're referring to. It's a modified strap-on harness that you made so that it would hold a vibe in a woman's pussy for you to keep your hands free. You've told me stories about how the G-Spot vibe has brought your lovers to tears, so I'm anxious to see how she fairs with it.

"That's a good girl, Paige. Now put it on her and make sure to turn it up to full."

"Yes, Mistress." I tell her to raise her hips so that I can get the strap adjusted properly, all the while listening to her apologize to you and beg you for another chance. You indulge her for a moment, but when you've had enough, you give her a light slap across her face and tell that if she doesn't be quiet, everything will end, right here and now. She immediately closes her mouth, but her eyes remain pleading.

I get the strap on her and slide the vibe into her juicy pussy, moving it back and forth and watching her reactions to determine if I've found her spot. Suddenly, her body stiffens and I know I'm in the right area. Using my free hand, I turn the vibe up to its highest setting and put it into position under the strap, tightening it to make sure the vibe doesn't escape.

"How does that feel child? I'm sure it will keep you from making the mistake of not addressing me properly again, won't it?"

Amazingly, she draws from some inner reserve of strength to answer you, saying "Yes, it will, Ma'am. I won't forget again."

"Good. Now I'll just let you lay there for a while and simmer. I want Paige to play with my pussy while you watch." You smile at me and beckon me over with your index finger. "Lower the table so that her head is between my legs. I want her to be able to see your fingers rubbing my clit. Who knows, she may even be lucky enough to have some of my juice fall into her mouth."

Excited at the prospect of being able to touch you, I press the controls on the table to lower it, while you come to stand at the head of it, watching her face. When her head is about five or so inches below your pussy, I stop it and wait for you to tell me I can start. You spread your legs so that your thighs are on either side of her head, giving her a clear view of your already wet pussy. You take my hand and guide it to your clit and tell me to start rubbing. I use my index and middle finger and start to massage your clit slowly, the way you like it. You close your eyes to enjoy the sensations and even start to slowly grind into my fingers. I look down at her and see that she is watching intently, even licking her lips fantasizing about what you may taste like. Every so often, she closes her eyes in concentration as she fights the urge to cum.

"She seems to be enjoying the sight of your pussy being pleased, Mistress." I whisper in your ear.

"Hmmm...really? I'm glad she is. Maybe one day, if she's good and serves me well, I'll let her taste it." You moan a little from the pleasure I'm giving you, and then you open your eyes and look down at her. You both seem to be gazing at each other through the eyes of lust and I wonder what it will be like to see the two of you together. "Why don't you let her smell my juices? Take your finger and wave it under her nose."

"Yes, Mistress." I reply as I follow your bidding. Holding my finger under her nose, I listen to her sniff it, smelling your fragrance for the first time. You laugh as she desperately tries to lick my finger, lost in the moment. You bring her back to reality by turn the butterfly up full blast, bringing a loud scream from her as she strains not to cum.

Stepping back, you walk around her, as if giving her an inspection. "I seem to remember from our correspondence that you like anal sex. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Ma'am" she responds in a breathless whisper.

"Hmmmm...Paige, take her off the table and put her on the Alter. I don't think we'll need to restrain her there.

"Yes, Mistress." The Alter. Something I built for you not too long ago. The full name is The Alter for Ass Worshiping, and I designed it for the single purpose of worshipping your asshole. It could be considered a padded upside down examination table. "Stirrups" on either side of the table, with padded knee rests sat wide enough that I could slide my chair in between your legs and feast on your ass like I was sitting at the dinner table. The first time I used it, you came so hard, your juices made a puddle on the floor. You already asked me if I would be alright with you using it tonight on her and as always, I told you that I would give you anything.

After you have stepped back from the table, I raised it back up to make it easier for me to undo her restraints. Helping her off the table, I guide her, on shaky legs since the vibe and the butterfly were still going full blast on her tortured pussy, to the alter and lay her down on it. For the first time, I notice that she has a lovely ass and wonder if you'll let me taste it one day.

"Get me the vibrating butt plug, Paige."

"Yes, Mistress." I almost start to feel sorry for her. There is no way she can keep from cumming now. I get the plug and the lube from the closet and kick my stool between her legs and get to work, while you come to stand behind me and look over my shoulder. I pull the strap out and to the side, exposing her asshole to our hungry eyes. I squeeze a dollop of lube on to my finger and begin to work it in, sliding my finger in and out of her. She moans louder and starts to beat her fists on the alter as she tries to keep from cumming. Soon, one fingers changes to two and then three. I look up at you and you nod your head for me to insert the butt plug. It goes in easily and I move the strap back to hold both vibes in place.

"Please Ma'am! I don't know how much more I can take! Please let me cum! Please, Ma'am!" She cries out.

"No, my child. Not yet. You have a little more to do for me first. Patience. Now Paige, I believe the next part of our torture should be ready. Will you attend to it, please? I'll make sure she's kept...entertained while you're gone.

"Yes, Mistress." I say as I start up the stairs. Just as I get to the top of the stairs, I hear the knock at the door. I open it and there he stands. He is another of Mistress's playthings, one she uses for occasions like this. He nods to me and comes in and hands me his coat. After hanging it up, I lead him back downstairs.

"...enjoy this a great deal, child." I hear you say as we get to the bottom of the steps. "Ahhh! Here is Paige with the next toy now. Be a good girl and put it where it needs to be."

I lead him to the head of The Alter, where his crotch will be at her eye level. I hear her gasp as she realizes what's going on. From the side of the table, you whisper in her ear, "I know you like dick, child. It's quite alright. You're about to have, from what I've been told by Paige anyway, some of the finest dick in the city. This will be your final test. He will fuck you for a solid half an hour, during which time, neither of you can cum. If you survive that, you will have passed your first test. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand."

"Good." Looking at him, you say "You know what to do. Fuck her fast and hard. Pound the shit out of her pussy!"

He moves behind her and removes his clothes while he waits for me to remove the strap/vibe combination, leaving the butterfly in place. Once I'm done, I raise the table so that his dick is level with her pussy. When she's in position, without a word, he slides himself into her, causing her scream yet again. Her pussy is stretched almost to the breaking point. Grabbing the balance handles on either side of the table, she fucks her mercilessly. The sound of her ass slapping against his stomach echo's all through the dungeon. I look at you and you are smiling, enjoying the sights and sounds. You call me to you, to sit at the foot of the chair, so that I can share in your enjoyment.

Soon the sounds are joined by her screams, as she once again begs you to let her orgasm. She begins to cry, saying that the dick is too good and she wants to cum so bad she can taste it. You look at her and tell her that she still has about ten or fifteen minutes of fucking left, so she better hold out as best she can. I smile, knowing that this is your element...this is what you enjoy the most and I'm happy that I can share it with you.

He looks at you and asks if he is pleasing you with the way he's fucking her. You simply nod your head, and continue to play with your pussy. We both get caught up in the show and lose track of time, until you glance at your watch and realize that nearly an hour had past! You tell him to stop and to come over to you. At the same time, using the remote, you turn off the butterfly, and watch as she collapses on the altar, seemingly spent.

"Since you've been such a good toy, I will give you a reward before you leave. Jerk off into her mouth and then you may go."

We both are surprised by your sudden generosity, but say nothing. I watch as he goes back over to the table, and lifts her head with his free hand so that her mouth is level with his dick. He starts to pump his cock hard, relieved to be able to cum after nearly a month of being denied that pleasure. I thought for a moment, he'd end up pulling his damn dick off, he was stroking it so hard. After a few moments, he got his rewards. With a moan that came from his soul, he came in huge gobs. It shot into her mouth, all over her face and chest and even in her hair. When he'd finally finished, I watched as the cum driped from the corners of her mouth before she swallowed it. You smile and nod to give her permission to close her mouth and down the contents. I watch as he gets himself together and puts on his clothes and leaves. Now it is just the three of us again.

Walking over to the altar, you kneel so that you are at eye level with her. "Are you awake, child?"

Barely audible, she says "Yes Ma'am. I did as you instructed. I did not cum, even though I wanted to with all my heart."

"Thank you for the gift of control over your body. Perhaps you will be allowed to serve me after all."

I could see the smile spread over her face as she heard those words. "For right now, Paige will take you upstairs so you can rest. We will continue tomorrow. Goodnight child."

"Good night, Ma'am."

Standing, you say "When you have her settled, come to my bedroom. You've performed well tonight and I want to reward you."

"Yes, Mistress!" I nearly skip while walking her to the guest room, looking forward to spending time with my mistress.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 702 milliseconds