• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Corporate Mergers Pt. 05

Corporate Mergers Pt. 05

123

Over the next few days Gene was really busy. He thought there was not much to go over, but it turned out there were too many issues to ignore. Often he would get back to the room late and Jessica would be waiting up to greet him wearing a teddy that Marilyn lent her. He was so tired that she would just blow him after he got into bed and she'd go back to hers. She understood, but hated the boredom. She missed Stuart who was the one constant in her life, her entire life. He'd always been there and she had always expected he would be.

Thursday as she was reading a book she'd picked up in the lobby, Gene called her. "Hey Gene, I hope this means you're coming back to the room and we can have dinner and perhaps dessert?"

"Sorry I've been working so much, but yes, I'll be home. After dinner, though, Ed and Miller are bringing the final drafts over. I'm really impressed with the kid, young and misses nothing."

Jessica sadly put down the phone. "Crap. Not only do I not get alone time with Gene, but Stuart is coming over and we have to act like we don't even know each other. Christ I need a cock. Come to think of it, multiple cocks." She mused.

Gene came in a few hours later and hugged the naked Jessica. "I'm sorry to leave you in the room. I should have told you to get out and have fun. I can't believe you weren't bored out of your mind, but God damn, I could come home to this every day and never need anything else." Seeing her smile, he pushed her back onto the chair. Getting between her legs he saw the quizzical look on her face, "It looks like you need this more than I do, and I've been neglecting you." He said as he began licking her nice smooth pussy. "I love how you keep yourself so smooth." He said as he returned to the sweet juices flowing from her pussy. He felt her lips open up and her pelvis respond eagerly as tongue and fingers invaded her vagina.

After Jessica came, she started to get up. "Stay." He ordered as he went and got a warm wash cloth and cleaned her pussy. "Sometimes I feel the urge to take care of you. I sure hope this aberration in my personality goes away. I prefer being the user of people." He smiled. "Ok, you better get dressed, we have to eat and I have people coming over."

Hearing the knocking, Gene told Jessica, "Perhaps when we get down to business, you should go read in your room. This will put you to sleep again. However, it would be really helpful if you could get drinks, snacks, whatever they want before you do."

"Sure, whatever you want," Jessica said, "If you need me...just let me know." She said sincerely, kissing him.

Gene ushered in Ed and Stuart with the redhead. Jessica didn't know her name, but was impressed with how beautiful she looked. She felt saddened when the girl dismissed her with an angry glance and focused on Stuart. After getting them drinks, Gene looked at her and nodded towards her bedroom. Saying goodnight to everyone, she turned and left.

It was easy to focus on the book since the discussion in the other room seemed really amicable and after a couple of hours she looked up and saw the redhead standing there.

"Mr. Carmichael suggested you could help me carry some binders to my car." She said softly, "I'm sorry to bother you, and if you don't want to..." She tailed off seeing the blonde jump up.

"I'd love to. I don't think I could be any more bored." Jessica said. "Let's go, I'm all yours. By the way, my name is Jessica."

"Linda." The redhead said curtly.

In the elevator, Linda said, "You say that pretty easily, Jessica, 'I'm all yours.' Doesn't it bother you at all what Stuart has been going through?"

Jessica whipped her head around. "What? How do you know how easy it has been for me? You don't know me."

"I think I do know you. You whored yourself out knowing Stuart agreed only because you wanted him to. We saw you at the lake. We saw you fuck three strange guys at once. That is what I know about you. You took this as an opportunity to spread your legs for any man out there." Linda said bitterly. "He's your husband and you dump him for a sexual vacation and you knew it would tear him apart."

Jessica stood there holding the heavy box, tears swelling in her eyes. "You're right, you are 100% right. I knew it would hurt him, knew that he'd think about me fucking other men. I did it anyhow. I can't even look at him when I see him since I know you're right." She turned and looked at Linda. "Thank you for being there. I am sure he would not have made it without someone. Have you been with him all week?" She asked, her voice quaking.

"Yes, I've been with him. I've seen the tears and rages. He has said over and over, he should have said no. But he didn't and he cannot forgive himself. It's all he thinks about when he isn't distracted by work." Linda said bitterly.

Jessica put down the box and wiped her eyes before the doors opened, then picked the box back up and followed the redhead out to the parking garage. Putting the box in the back, she turned and started back to the hotel.

"Wait. Please. I'm sorry." Linda said. When she saw the girl stop but not turn, she continued. "Look, I shouldn't have said those things, but I saw you and hated you. I hated you for ripping Stuart apart, but I never stopped to consider there was another side of the story. Can you come back? I promise I'll listen." She stood there waiting. When she saw the tears gleaming on the girl's cheeks she almost went over and hugged her, but this was the girl who has been acting all week, who knows how to put on a good show. She stood and waited.

"You'll still hate me," Jessica said softly, "I have no good excuse. There was no financial need. Our tastes are simple and we had all the money we needed."

"Come sit in the car. I want to hear your story." Linda said.

When Jessica closed the passenger door she looked at Linda. "You are very beautiful. Did you know that? I'm really glad because Stuart is beautiful. He's the most beautiful man I've ever known." She said quietly, almost to herself. "I think he deserves someone like you more than me."

"He loves you, you know that, don't you?" Linda asked. "What made you say yes to those assholes. I heard the story and you could have said no."

Jessica looked at Linda. "Have you ever woken up in a strange place and panicked, wondering how you got there? Perhaps wondered if you really didn't wake up and you were still dreaming?"

"Of course, we all have. I'm sure you felt that way all week having to sleep with Carmichael." Linda responded.

"Yeah, that's true, but I woke up a week or two after Stuart and I got married and woke up in a panic. I couldn't figure out what it was, but I've felt that every day for the last two years. I love Stuart, but there was something wrong. I'm sorry, I'm not making any sense." Jessica looked at Linda. "Look, it's a lot easier for you to hate me since there's nothing I can say that will change it. Can we go back in?"

Linda actually felt sympathy for this girl, this girl who is able to morph into whomever they want her to be, "Jessica, Stuart told me all about how it's only ever been you and him. All through school, schools. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what do you want to know? How many men I've been with, or actually, prior to this week? How many men I've even kissed?" Jessica said

"Yes, how many."

"I've kissed one man. Stuart. I've...had sex with two men, I mean before this week. Stuart was on top of me and his roommate walked in. We'd been drinking and Stuart said, 'Tom, just wait your turn, dammit.' I thought he was kidding, but after he was done, he rolled off me and Tom got on and stuck his cock in me. He never looked at my face, he just stared at my tits and at his cock sliding into my pussy until he came. He got up and thanked Stuart. He fucking thanked Stuart for letting him have my pussy! I felt like I'd been raped. I'll never forget the gratitude on Tom's face when he looked at my boyfriend. He never looked at my face, just my tits, my ass any time after that. He constantly asked Stuart when he could do me again. Never addressed me, just Stuart. He would be really graphic and suggest fucking my mouth, my cunt, my ass, even my tits, but always asking Stuart."

"Crap, that must have been degrading. Why did Stuart put up with it?" Linda asked.

"I don't think Stuart ever noticed how weird it was, like I was his property, but I know why he never just told Tom to stop it. He loved it. He loved that he had something another guy wanted. He always said, "Maybe next time." The first few times I interrupted and said, 'Hello, I'm right here.' And they would ignore me like I was a piece of furniture. Every time after Tom asked to fuck me, right after he left, Stuart had my clothes off and was as hard as he could be. He would put his cock in my mouth or pound my pussy until he came. I Guess he got off thinking about me being with Tom, actually needed the reminder. He used to brag out how much he took care of me to his friends." She stopped and looked at Linda, "He's not like that anymore. He hasn't brought up Tom for three years, but when the partners suggested this, he got hard again, as hard as he used to get with Tom trying to convince him to let him fuck me."

Linda reached over and pulled the girl into her arms, "I'm so sorry. I said terrible things and I feel like shit since you'll always hear them in your head, but you're wrong about one thing, he hasn't changed. I know you don't want to hear this, but Stuart did me more in the last week than I've been done over the last year." She said softly into the blonde's hair. "Is that why you said yes? To get him excited again?"

Jessica sighed, "Not at all. How many men have you been with in your life?"

"Um, I guess 20." Linda said, before understanding, "Oh. Yeah."

"Yeah, I married Stuart and discounting the asshole Tom, I've been with one man. I remember my roommate in college. I was sixteen when I was a freshman, yeah, I know. I was brighter back then. Anyhow, she'd come back with her bra gone, wearing a different tee shirt, etc., almost every night. She disgusted me at first. I thought, 'What a slut.' But then I saw how she wasn't being used by men, she was using men. Using their cocks for her pleasure. I asked her about it. Asked her whether it gave her a feeling of power. You know what she told me?"

Linda looked at the girl who all of a sudden looked really young, really innocent. "What? She liked the feeling of power?"

"No, it was the opposite. She told me every girl, every woman has whore in her. It might be 1%, it might be 20%, but we are all, somehow whores. She said all it takes is the right trigger and we're on our knees servicing some man's cock. I couldn't imagine that since I'd never even seen a cock, but she told me she was more like 75% whore and it was a constant need. Like an itch she couldn't scratch. She felt powerless under the urges and would drop everything to search out a cock." Jessica said sadly.

"What happened to her, please don't tell me something sad." Linda said.

"She committed herself later my freshman year, I'm afraid to say I never heard from her again. She was so bright, smarter than I was actually, and perhaps she had some chemical imbalance, but ever since I wondered about what she said. How much whore is in me?" She looked at Linda, "You ever think about that?"

Linda looked thoughtful, "Not in so many words, but I sure have let it all hang out periodically. I think I understand what she said. I need to mull on that a while." Linda looked at Jessica, "But I think I know why you said yes."

"Yeah, when the partners suggested me being an escort, a door opened, I felt the panic suddenly lift. I realized I'd never dated, never had a one-night stand, never had a boy pawing at my breasts, never really even had a first date. I didn't even know the panic was there until it was gone, but I knew with incredible clarity what it was when it suddenly lifed. I was stifling base urges, smothering them. Never knew I even had whore in me. I now know, and I've been expressing it over the last few days." Jessica suddenly looked mortified, "Shit! I cannot believe I was so stupid as to take Gene to Stuart's and my secret place. Of course he would need to go there. It is so peaceful and I'm sure he'll never want to see it again." Jessica said bitterly.

Linda looked at the young girl. "You must have been ready to explode. What are you going to do now? Go tell Gene to fuck himself?"

Jessica laughed, "Actually, I have to fulfill my side of the deal. I think I could walk away, walk back into my old life now, but a deal's a deal." She looked at the redhead, "Ever get off just with the realization that you're simply a cum dump, to be crude. A buffet of holes for their cocks?"

Linda sighed, "More often than you can imagine. I just never thought about it. It is fun, when you realize that. It doesn't take much to make men happy. Think about it, they don't even need a hole. Lap dancers get men to cum in their pants without access to a hole."

Jessica laughed, "Oh crap. I hadn't thought of that. I need to learn how to give a good lap dance." She began laughing so hard, tears were streaming down her face. She buried her face in Linda's chest as the laughter became sobs and she released everything so long bottled up for years.

Linda felt herself crying also as she held the little girl. After seeing how she broke down after being so good at acting; so good at being what every man wanted her to be; so good at being everything other than what she needed to be; she finally understood that 'yes' was the only thing she could have said.

Finally, Jessica pulled away. "I'm sorry. I think you're going to need a clothes drier." She said looking at the soaked blouse. "It's beautiful silk, I hope I didn't ruin it.

"God, what is it about you Millers and my shirts? First Stuart and now you." She laughed, then she told about Stuart ripping off her tee shirt and bra.

"You didn't get their number?" Jessica asked.

"That's what you got out of that? Not that your husband basically raped me right on a public trail?" Linda asked.

"Yeah, I guess that was missing the point. Bad Stuart, bad!" Jessica grinned. "I could have warned you."

Linda laughed, "Yeah, though I loved it. I let my whore out with him. Christ, that man recovers faster than any man I've ever been with." She stroked the blonde's hair. "So, we better go in. Should I call you Jessica or Carol?"

"I'm Jessica this week. Carol is a sweet innocent kindergarten teacher. You'd find her really boring." Jessica said smiling. "Though, she really isn't the dumb blonde Jessica is. I cannot believe those boys think they smooth talked me into that threesome."

Linda opened the door and grabbed her purse. "Come on, we have to get you cleaned up and back upstairs. If I know men, they all assume you and I were off somewhere getting sweaty." She laughed.

"I'm sure they'll be pissed since they didn't get to watch." Jessica replied.

"Hang on." Linda pulled out her phone, "Hey Stuart. Yes. Do you need me? Jessica and I want to hop into the bar and get a drink. Ok? Great, thanks." Slipping the phone back in her purse, she said, "Come on, I'm buying you a drink."

After politely declining the fourth pair of men hitting on them, Linda grinned. "You know, perhaps we should let our whores out and make some money. Did you see the expensive shoes on that guy?" She said glancing back over to the guys walking away. "Christ, and their asses..."

Jessica smiled, "I'd do it, if I didn't already have a client," Jessica said, "perhaps we should get back up there."

"Yeah, I agree. I am so happy we talked. I cannot believe how much you learned. You really can deep throat?" Linda asked, "I'm not sure how, but I'd love it if you could teach me. Also, putting on the condom with your mouth?"

The two girls entered the suite and saw the three men sitting back. "Sorry, we basically found you guys pretty boring and needed some girl time. "Linda said. Looking at Stuart, "I hope you didn't need me for anything."

"No, we're good." Stuart looked at Gene, "Shall I present this to the partners tomorrow?"

Gene nodded, "It looks good, thanks. Both of you. I thought we'd be going over clauses and stipulations for the next two weeks, but I am happy with it. We need to celebrate." He looked over to the wet bar and Jessica immediately went over and asked, "What can I get you guys?"

Stuart felt a sharp pain seeing how she instantly reacted to Gene's tacit instruction. 'Christ, he has her so trained, I wonder what else he's trained her to do?' He thought bitterly. His thoughts were interrupted when Linda spoke to him.

"I'm heading home. I'm really tired, so I'll see you tomorrow." Linda said before turning to the others, "Jessica, it was nice talking to you, Mr. Carmichael, Ed, Mr. Miller." She nodded as she turned and left.

Gene held up his glass looking at both Ed and Stuart. "Gentlemen, good job. Ed, I think you earned my gratitude, so have fun." He said nodding at Jessica.

Stuart looked surprised seeing Ed stand up and take Carol's hand and lead her back into her room. He looked at Gene with raised eyebrows. "What are they doing? You reward your employees with...I mean, you let them...?"

"Relax, we're all adults here," Gene chuckled, "It's only a blowjob." He studied the young man, "Stuart, you've done a great job also, when Ed's done you can try her out. She's really quite good. As a matter of fact, I'm going to head to bed. You and Ed can let yourselves out." Gene put down his glass and stood up. Seeing Stuart get up and grab Gene's glass to take into the kitchen, he stopped him. "Leave it, Jessica cleans things up before she comes to bed."

Stuart was stunned. He watched Carmichael walk down the hall before turning towards the other bedroom. Hearing Ed's soft grunts, he looked and saw him lying naked on his back with his legs hanging off the bed. Stuart saw his wife's ass and pussy exposed as she bent over, sucking on the man's cock. As he crept around, he saw Ed was wearing a condom, but was amazed to see how effortlessly his wife was deep throating the man. He saw Ed open his eyes and grin, giving him the thumbs up.

"You might as well get undressed, no way I'm going to last with this fucking beautiful mouth on my dick." He closed his eyes and reached down and grabbed one of the dangling breasts and put the other hand on the back of the blonde's head. He looked down at the flopping creamy tits with the puffy pink nipples and wondered what it would be like to fuck those. As he groped the mass of flesh wishing Mr. Carmichael would let him plow that tight ass, he felt himself losing control. Letting out a guttural gasp, he thrust his hips up and pushed the blonde's face hard down on his cock, and pumped his cum into the girl's throat. "Ah fuck!" He said, "Mr. Carmichael always finds the best girls. Thanks, that was fucking great." He moaned as Jessica pulled the cock out of her throat and slipped off the rubber. Returning from the bathroom, she gently cleaned the man's cock and balls before turning to Stuart.

"I guess it's your turn, Mr. Miller." Looking at the cock pulsing as it pointed at the ceiling. "How would you like it, me kneeling, on the bed?"

Stuart was stunned at her acting, "Um, I'd love to fuck that pussy of yours."

Ed interrupted, "Mr. Carmichael never lets his associates fuck his girls. We're just allowed a blowjob, but believe me, it's the best you'll ever have. And you have to feel those tits. Holy fuck!" Ed said pulling on his pants.

Jessica dropped to her knees and stroked her husband's cock as she licked his balls. She reached over and grabbed a condom and after tearing it open, put it in her mouth and expertly slid it onto the all-too familiar cock wishing Ed weren't intensely watching so she could taste her husband. She slid her mouth over the pulsing head and soon had her nose buried in the dark pubes.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Corporate Mergers Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds