Corporate Mergers Pt. 06

Linda wiped the tears from her face, "But that wasn't really acting. If my daughter were taken...Christ."

Jessica walked over, "Perhaps that's what acting is. Reliving experiences that could happen. Experiences evoking real emotions triggered by real pain. Some people can do it..." She hugged Linda, "Can you perhaps stay a couple of weeks and shoot the episode where your daughter is kidnapped? Curiously enough, the family is entirely redheaded and it will be shot during the time Tom is visiting Stuart." Jessica grinned at the girl, "I mean, you'll have to call your boss to see about getting time off. Do you have vacation time left?"

Linda laughed, still wiping tears, "I do have a couple of weeks left. Sure saves calls when my husband is my boss. He is going to be disappointed I won't meet his old roommate, but I'd just be a third wheel."

Jessica laughed, "Yeah, wheel. That's what you'd be." She turned to Leon, "So you like her? Really? That's great. It's going to be so much fun working with you." She hugged Linda and as she reached down and grabbed the girl's ass, "How can you tell she has a car, not an SUV?"

********************************************************************

After Leon left, Jessica said, "Want to get back into the hot tub? I wasn't eager to let Leon join us because if you think he reads asses...never mind. Just keep your legs together around him." As they lowered themselves into the tub, Jessica continued, "Ok, I told you about Stuart and me, what happened after I left? You got married. I did get the invite, but I just couldn't."

"Actually, I didn't expect to see you there, wanted to, but I understand. Thanks for the present though. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a private island." Linda said.

Jessica shrugged her shoulders, "I would love to say I splurged, but the plane tickets was all it cost me. The producer owns that island. I've been there a few times. It is really a great place to relax and get away. I hope you and Stuart had a great honeymoon there."

"We did, but we keep talking about moving to some island somewhere. You spoiled us for the east coast. Thanks again." Linda leaned over to kiss Jessica's cheek, but when the girl turned her head, their lips met. Linda pulled back, "Sorry, I meant to kiss your cheek."

Jessica laughed, "Hey, forget it. Let's face it, it's not the first time I've tasted you."

Linda got beet red, "Oh Christ, I'll never live that down. I cannot even imagine what you must have thought tasting..." She stopped when she met Jessica's lips again. She moaned softly feeling the girl's tongue slide between her lips and their tongues meet. Feeling her breast being cupped and palmed, she reached out and stroked the large breast that she'd seen so often on the TV screen recently. Finally breaking away, Linda looked at the girl, "I take it you're not all that pissed."

Jessica smiled. "You were wondering what I thought? I actually thought that this was a poor substitute for the real thing. I wasn't pissed that you two had sex. Hell, I know Stuart and I actually was worried he'd put you in the hospital. No, I was just pissed he didn't respect me enough to clean your cum off his cock before he had me put it in my mouth."

"I'll bet. Actually, that pisses me off a lot. I wonder why he did that?" Linda said, "But, still I feel like I owe you."

"Owe me? For what?" Jessica asked as Linda pulled her up so she was standing in front of her. She looked down as the redhead leaned forward and put her face between her legs. "Oh, that. Yes, I suppose you do." She sighed putting a foot on the seat and her hands on the red hair.

Linda tasted the chlorinated water and first running down the blonde's body, but then welcomed the tangy juices flowing from the tight vagina. She reached around and cupped the girl's ass and giggled. She looked up at Jessica, "Is this how Leon wants to read your ass?"

"That and perhaps with a third appendage." Jessica giggled, "He's been trying to be where you are for six months." She pulled Linda up and kissed her. "Ok, I think you've tasted me a lot more than I've tasted you. Let's dry off and get under the covers and even things out, shall we?"

After they dried each other off, Jessica led Linda into her bedroom. As she pulled back the covers and climbed in she saw Linda looking at her nakedness and the bed. "I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong. You are the first person to join me here."

"Really? I mean, I just thought that after you left you'd..." Linda said sliding in next to the beautiful girl.

"I know. Actually I've slept with just four men in the last year. Did I tell you about Bill?" She asked.

After telling about Gene, taking her people watching and her acting the hooker and doing the grateful guy pro bono, she looked at Linda. "I think that was the only experience that week I truly liked doing. Hell, I came more that week than the rest of my life put together, but that's not why I enjoyed it. He really made love to me, even knowing I was a hooker. It was the only time I felt like sex had meaning. Anyhow, after I got out here and we started shooting the show, I'd go to bars and watch people. I can't say I was lucky enough to be there when guys got dumped, but anyhow, I was there. I acted the good Samaritan and did them pro bono. Those were my four men." She looked at Linda, "I'm afraid now that the show is out, those days are over. I'll miss that. Not the sex, but being able to make someone's day."

Linda looked at Jessica, "Fuck you, I know what you were after." She dove under the covers and spread the blonde's legs wide and drove her tongue into the tasty twat. She stuck her finger into the tight hole and felt around the smooth fleshy walls as she lapped up the cum leaking from her opening. She grabbed her large breast and felt for the rock hard nipple as she felt the girl grind against her mouth.

"Yes, God yes. I just wanted someone to take care of my cunt. Make me cum. Yesssss, right there." She moaned as she felt the tongue tasting all of her crotch. She loved it when she felt the slithering rod of flesh open her up and penetrate her cunt; when the girl's finger felt around her cum bathed anus and slide inside. She felt the mouth planted against her pussy sucking all her flowing juices, but knew she was going to get release when she felt the girl nibbling on her clit.

Linda gently gripped the erect clit between her teeth as she rapidly flicked her tongue against the tip while plunging a second finger into the girl's ass. She had to hang on when the pelvis pressed against her started humping and thrusting up against her face. She pinched and pulled the nipple hard as the girl spasmed, her hands pulling her face firmly into her cunt, and screamed out obscenities. After the blonde calmed down, she continued licking the flowing juices, swallowing the reminder of the intense orgasm she gave the young blonde. As she crawled up, she started giggling.

"God, that was wonderful. You've got skills. Maybe we should call Leon back so he can see for himself. Anyhow, what's so funny?" Jessica asked as the girl's slick face appeared.

"I just thought that I got to suck a movie star's pussy. Who would have thought? A small town girl like me. I feel so lucky." Linda laughed.

"Sorry, not a movie star, just a TV actress." She wiped off the girl's face, "Though if I make it as a movie star, I'm calling you, but don't expect me to return the favor, I'll have one of my people do it." She looked at her watch. "Ok, 23 minutes and 47 seconds. I tasted you on Stuart's cock for about 10 seconds, that makes 23 minutes and 37 seconds I owe you since I have no people yet." She said diving under the covers.

Linda opened her legs wide, groaning when she felt the tongue probe between her juicy lips and her nipples being pulled. "You forgot the five minutes in the hot tub, and I don't care what you say, I'm thrilled to have a movie star eating my pussy." Linda giggled, feeling her clit being attacked by Jessica.

After a mind blowing orgasm, Linda pulled Jessica up and kissed her. "Sorry, I didn't want it to end. I felt like I was going to cum at least six times before it got too much and I couldn't hold back."

Jessica laughed, "That's alright. I understand. If I had George Clooney between my legs, I'd probably hold off for a day at least." She rolled over and pulled a pad and paper out.

"What are you doing?" Linda asked.

"Just noting...let's see. 43 minutes and 45 seconds minus 28 minutes, 37 seconds. 15 minutes and 8 seconds, plus 50% gratuity, that's 22 minutes 42 seconds." She rolled over looking at Linda. "Oh, I understand, but I'm keeping track." Seeing the questioning look, "Ah, yes the 50% gratuity, that's for being allowed to lick a movie star's pussy."

Linda laughed, "I knew I shouldn't have sex with a working girl. It's all about the clock and the bottom dollar, isn't it?"

"Putting it that way, the gratuity is waved if we're talking bottoms." She laughed. "Hey, I just had a thought. What if I teach you what I learned? You know, rolling the condom on with your mouth, deep throating, how to act an escort...you know. Then, rather than let Stuart whore you out to Tom, you could go people watching with him. Perhaps save a poor man's evening. I guarantee it, he'll get off on it and you'll be doing a good deed." She looked at Linda. "I see you like that idea. You haven't met Tom, but after he...crap! I can't even say it. After he fucked me, I must have been in the shower for an hour. Please, promise me you'll never let Stuart give you to Tom." She looked at the doubt in Linda's eyes. "I mean, if you don't want to. Hell, perhaps he's the most incredible man you'll ever meet, but he sure was the opposite of that to me."

"I like the idea and I know how to broach the subject. Every time we refer to 'The Week,' he likes to act as if he's a client with me. He has me on my knees sucking his dick, making me act like I'm there to please him. I just need to suggest we take it to a bar where he picks me up, or perhaps let's other men try." She looked at Jessica, "Then, I'll suggest he actually lets men pick me up and I'll tell him about it later. I'll just make sure they're men who aren't scumbags and maybe men like Bill who need some cheering up."

"See? I was helpful. I give the best marital advice. 'Go out and let men screw you,' and your marriage with thrive. Shocking! I'm divorced and without a man." Jessica sighed.

Linda hugged her friend, "Stuart is a strange man, but I love him. I know you love him too." She broke the hug and suddenly asked, "I just thought of something. Is there nudity in worried mother part?"

"No, that would be a bit strange, but I'll bet you right now, Leon is calling Steve to write it in. I saw how he looked at you and looked over at the hot tub." Jessica said, stroking the girl's hair. "God, you have the most incredibly beautiful hair. It's like red gold, if that makes sense. When I saw you leave with Stuart a year ago I felt incredible jealousy seeing your hair glow in the sun."

Linda sighed, "Yes, and at the time I thought he was just ogling the blonde babe, but I know now Stuart was feeling incredible jealousy also." She sat up, "I have a great way for the poor mother to get naked. I mean, I assume you recover my darling daughter. I could show you how grateful I am...perhaps for 22 minutes and 42 seconds?"

"Oh God. I'm not even going to suggest that to Leon. He has Steve write in every way possible to get me out of my clothes. Being thanked by the families at the end of every show might be exhausting." Jessica laughed. "By the way, where did you tell Stuart you were going? Does he know you are in LA?"

"Actually, yes. I do need to see my brother. He was in a motorcycle accident on the 405 and he broke his leg. I'm not a very good sister. I rushed out here as soon as I heard and immediately went down on a movie star. Anyhow, he's in the hospital and I'll go over there tomorrow." Linda responded. "What kind of state allows motorcyclists to ignore lanes and get crushed between cars?"

"Crap, I'll drive you, if that's ok. I have the day off tomorrow. Which hospital?" Jessica asked.

"I have it written down. I'd love it if you could do that since these highways are a mess. By the way, when will the Amber episode with the redheads be airing?" Linda asked.

"It should be Sunday the 5th, next month." Jessica said as she rolled over to turn out the light. "I don't know about you, but I could use some sleep."

"God, Stuart will be shocked. My stomach hurts thinking about being on camera and acting, but if I pull this off...I almost wish there were nudity so instead of looking at you..." Linda said before kissing Jessica goodnight and turning her light off.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds