• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Corporate President to Lusty sub

Corporate President to Lusty sub

12

Many thanks to all those who have helped with this story line. This is a first attempt for me to write from this perspective.

* * * * *

I looked up at the clock and was surprised to see that it was almost five. I hurried to get ready I had to be ready by six. I hopped into the shower, the hot water working the stiffness out of my muscles. I could feel the tension easing away. I worked up a good lather and started to wash. The heat of the water and the rubbing of the cloth cushy, the smell of the special soap I had bought was taking their toll on my senses. I could feel myself getting excited. The effect on my senses and the thought of what was to occur later started my mind working and my body to respond, even thought I had not touched myself. I could feel my juices starting to flow as I inched my fingers down and started to rub my slit softly. I hear myself moan as I start that exquisite slow climb of lustfulness I have been taught to enjoy so well. I could feel my fingers working back and forth as I slipped my other hand down and inserted three fingers into my hot wet tunnel.

My knees started to buckle as I began fingering myself. Erotic thoughts running through my mind. Flashes of breasts, nipples, and thighs. A wonderful shaved slit waiting my oral ministering. The sounds of passion and lust fill my mind, which in fact were my own sounds I felt myself climax. My juices running down my legs mixing with the water from the shower. I quickly finished my shower, feeling that my lust had been put on hold for a time, knowing that I still wanted to achieve another release. Drying I studied myself in the mirror. I was thirty years old and still looked as if I was only in my early twenties. My breasts sat high on my chest, full and tight, nipples perky and pink.

My waist was a bit thick, but still small. My hips flaring out to a nice thirty-four, just enough to make my jeans look good when I wore them. My long red hair still thick and deep red piled on top of my head just like I had been told to wear it. I pulled on the black thong and the black lace bra. I went to the closet and pulled out the short red and black mini that I had been told to wear. After I put it on I slipped the open toe sandals on my feet, strapping then around my legs. I looked again in the mirror. I was ready, almost. I went to the locked drawer in my dressing table and took out the black collar I had there. Looking at it I ran my hand over the silky outer side and the smooth leather inside. I reached up and fastened it around my neck. Taking out the leash I looked at the clock five minutes left. I sprayed myself with Tropical Rain body spray and hurried downstairs. I knelt in the foyer, on a small fur rug, my head down waiting for the door to open and for my master to come home. I heard the car pulling in, raising my hands up, leash resting in my palms I smiled remembering how all of this started.

I had always been in total and complete control my entire life. All through high school I had set goals for myself and made sure they were reached. I graduated valedictorian of my class and then off to college where I majored in business. My goal was to be running my own company before I was thirty-five. I achieved that goal before I was thirty. I spent sixteen hours a day working and the other eight sleeping or thinking about what I need to get done. I was not one to wait on others I just went ahead and did what I thought needed to be done and it paid off big time. On my twenty-eighth birthday I was promoted to the position of President of INTERNET INTEREST Inc. a multi-billion dollar corporation with interests in most major free countries. I was also the first woman as well as the youngest president the company had ever had. I started in with gusto, putting everything else in my life on hold. Granted I did not own the company but I was the president and I ran the company answering only to the Board of Directors who had hired me for my "brass balls" more than anything else.

They also knew that in hiring me they had a better chance of keeping up with the competition as well as being able to sprint out ahead in R&D.

I had been running the company for a couple of years now. Market share was up and NASDAQ had us in the top ten of new or expanded growth companies. We were paying high returns to the stockholders and all seemed well. It was only then that I decided to take a much-needed vacation. I arranged for my calendar to be cleared for the next week and I made reservations at this quaint little inn in Maine. I finished off what had to be done and I headed for the company-parking complex. There in it usual space was the company car I had been given two years earlier. I do not believe it had more than a thousand miles on it for any given year. The most it had been driven was to the shop and back for oil changes and check-ups. I opened the door of the Mercedes SLK convertible. It was freshly washed and gleaming as I pulled out into the sunshine and headed north. I set the cruse control, cranked up the stereo and just let the time pass as I headed to my quiet retreat for a week of relaxation and renewal. The miles just seemed to fly by as I went through Connecticut and New Hampshire. Before it was fully dark I pulled in the drive of the inn. Grabbing my bag and laptop I went in and registered, asking about messages. I had just finished, grabbed my bag again and was turning to go to my room when I ran right into a brick wall. Well it felt like a brick wall. I looked down and saw a pair of expensive Italian made shoes. I stepped back and slowly looked up from those shoes past the gold buckle of the belt, the silk shirt and into the most heart stopping set of blue eyes that I had ever seen.

"Please excuse me," he said, " I was not watching where I was going." He took a long minute to check me out before continuing. "Maybe it was for the best that I did not pay any attention." His eyes bright as a soft smile took over his lips.

"Well it may have been my fault as well," I said, " I was not paying any attention. My mind was in another world, and maybe another time."

"Perhaps so, but a lady as lovely as yourself should not apologize, at least not without reason."

Flashing me another smile he turned and just walked away, not knowing the impression he had made on me or the fact that his smile and those blue eyes were now a permanent part of my memories. I gathered up my things and continued to my room where I started a hot bath as I put away my clothes. Slipping out of my traveling clothes I stepped into the tub, the heat of the water taking away my breath for just a minute. I sat on the edge of the tub, my mind trying to focus on work but finding itself distracted by blue eyes and a smile. I slid into the hot water feeling it as it covered my legs, hips and lower back. Gentle warmth spread through me centering in my vagina. I reached down and stroked my labia, playing my fingers against it softly. Since my promotion I have put everything except for business on a back burner. I have not been with a man in over two years. I only pleasured myself when the urge became too strong to ignore and now was going to be one of those times. I slipped two fingers into my wet slit and started to stroke in and out as I played with my clit, rubbing first one way and then the other. The heat of the water and the heat I was generating were pushing me closer and closer to the edge. That was one thing about masturbation, you can get the most pleasure in the shortest amount of time. I continued to stroke and finger myself faster and faster. I was just about to climax when I hear a knock at the door. I tried to ignore it but it continued, louder. I got out of the tub and walked towards the door wrapping a towel around myself.

"Damn," I thought, "so close." I was still aching for some sort of release. I could feel the wetness still there, the heat of my lust unquenched.

I yanked open the door ready to raise all sorts of hell with who ever was standing there only to find a box wrapped in gold ribbon sitting in front of my door. I looked up and down the hall and saw no one. Picking up the box I put it on the bed and opened it up. Reaching inside I pulled out a gold chenille gown. I laid it out on the bed and took out a pair of open toed sandals, the kind that lace up the calf. Also a letter simply addressed Diane. I opened the letter and all it said was:

"Meet me for dinner at 7 p.m. be sure to wear your gift."

I did not know who had sent this to me, and I was not sure that I wanted to know. (I already knew I just did not want to admit it to myself.) I looked at the dress and the sandals then at my watch. It was 5:30. I still had plenty of time to get ready if I wanted to meet my secret dinner companion. I went ahead and decided to go. I spent the next hour getting ready. I shaved my legs and trimmed my pubic hair, leaving that little tuff that I like so much. I did my hair after donning a pair of white thongs I slipped into the dress. Yes I was right, there was no way I could wear a bra with this dress. I put on the sandals and laced them up my calves. I stood in front of the mirror and admired the way I looked. The dress hung just right to show off all my curves. The back and front both had deep dips and there was a slit up the right side almost to my hip. Twin straps held the dress on my shoulders straps so small they almost disappeared.

"Well" I said to myself as I looked at the woman who was staring back at me, "you wanted to have some fun on this vacation and here is the perfect chance for you to do that."

I headed out the door for my dinner date with the mysterious stranger. I strolled into the restaurant and looked around. I finally caught the face I was looking for and as he turned his head towards me his eyes just seemed to look into my heart and soul. I smiled as he stood and motioned me to join him. I slid into the booth making sure he knew I knew that he had sent the gift. No we did not say a word just an exchange of knowledgeable glances did the job with no problem.

"So how did you like the gift"

"It is wonderful, and it fit me well. How did you know what size to get?"

"Well, lets just say that I have a unique sense of things like that"

All the while he was talking he kept sliding closer to me. I felt his hand on my thigh, slipping under the slit of the dress, resting on my skin.

"So what brings you to this quaint little Maine village'" I asked with just a hint of hesitation in my voice.

"I work for a publishing firm in New York and I have a client here that does exquisite photographic work for us. He has a new collection he wants us to put out next spring so I am here to haggle."

"Haggle, you mean that you people really do that? I always believed that if something was good enough to be published then you just published it."

"No, we are always looking to save a bit on the process, and maybe make the stockholders happy once a quarter"

I sat and looked into his eyes, eyes full of honesty and passion as I felt his hand slide farther and farther up my leg until he brushed the crotch of my thong.

"Let me guess about you," he said. "You are a hard working corporate president who is getting away for a few days to try and relax. To try and get away from having to be in control of everything?"

Damn, he was good but how did he know about me? "Well it seems that you have done some homework sir. How do you know so much about me? I am not sure that I like this at all." I started to slide back a little, feeling a little uncomfortable.

His hand tightened on my thigh, keeping me from moving away. His hand was strong and I winced at the pressure he was using and yet this stranger was still exciting me.

" Why in such a hurry?" he asked. "We have just met and it was going on so well. I am quite sure that there are many things that we have in common to talk about."

About that time I felt his finger invade me. "God he is going to know just how wet and hot I am." I thought. I could not stop the soft moan from escaping my lips. He just sat and continued to chat away as he worked his finger in and out of me making me hotter and hotter. My juices were starting to run down my leg on to the seat of the booth as he masterfully flicked at my clit and I climaxed. I almost cried out but remembering where I was I just bit my bottom lip as I shook uncontrollably. A smile crossed his face as he paused and sipped his wine. I looked into his eyes and saw something there I had not seen before. He whispered softly that he wanted me to do something for him. I just looked at him, not speaking.

"I want you to take off that thong that you are wearing and give it to me."

I sat with a look of disbelief on my face. Again I felt his hand tighten on my thigh. "Now." is all he said. I raised up a little and slipped the thong off, handing it to him, embarrassed by the idea of having my privates possibly showing on this public setting. Again I felt his hand between my leg caressing me, exciting me. As he continued his manipulation of my vagina the waiter came to take our order.

"If you do not mind I will order for both of us." And without waiting for an answer he ordered lobster and steak for both of us. All the while I was sitting there feeling like my control over the situation was ebbing away. The very idea of not having control exciting in one way and yet in another I was afraid.

I allowed my nature to take its course and I sought to fight to regain control of this situation. I reached down and grabbed his hand, trying to move it from my lap. He just smiled and grabbed my wrist instead, pulling my hand over to his lap, placing it on the bulge in his pants.

" I want you to leave your hand there and stoke me through my pants."

I started to stroke his already hard penis. He returned his hand to my dripping box and within a couple of minutes I could feel a wave of heat washing over me as I climaxed again. He kept this up until I had climaxed three times before dinner was served. All during the meal he discussed his job and the different types of writers he had snagged for his firm. I could not speak, I am not sure if it was because of the embarrassment of the situation or because I was still wrapped up in what was going on as the waiter came to check on us one last time. He whispered that he wanted me to drop a fork off the edge of the table and then open my legs. I hesitated and once again I felt the pressure of his hand on my thigh. I did as I was told and opened my legs just as the waiter bent to retrieve the fork. A few seconds later a loud bang shook the table and the waiter emerged rubbing the back of his head.

"You have a wonderful natural gift that was meant to be shared with this world, and all this time you have kept it to yourself. Not sharing or allowing others to experience its pleasures. It is time that you allowed yourself to be free of all your corporate shackles."

I started to protest his debasement of me but he just laid his finger on my lips and said hush. "Do not speak unless I tell you to do so."

He paid the check and then taking me by the arm we went to my room. Stopping at the door he leaned down and kissed me. My knees buckled with that kiss. I heard the door latch click, as he backed me into the room, our lips still locked. Breaking our kiss he turned and shut the door, locking it. Turning towards me he held out his hand. Mine slipping into his he pulled me to him, turning me to face away I felt the heat of his breath on my neck. I leaned back into his arms surrendering myself to him, so to speak. I could feel the gentle brush of his lips on my skin as he unzipped the dress and slid it off my shoulders. I shuddered with excitement. Never had I allowed myself to be manipulated in any way or used by any man. But with this still nameless stranger I could not help myself. I wanted him to control me. Dominate me. Yet something inside of me wanted to fight, lash out and make him stop. I stood there his lips caressing my skin, his fingers stroking my arms totally lost and confused as to what I should do.

My body betrayed me as he slipped a hand between my legs I moaned long and deep. My knees started to buckle as I leaned back into him farther. I could feel his hardness against my ass. I rubbed up against him and wiggled a little. It was then that he slapped my ass, HARD. I jumped and pulled back. Never had anyone slapped me in my life. I started to say something to him but as I looked into his eyes I saw something that I had longed for but never found. I turned instead and leaned over the footboard of the bed. Without a word he slapped me again but this time instead of jumping I stood and winced at the pain. A third time his hand fell and instead of pain I felt something different. I was starting to get excited I could feel myself getting wet again. When he slapped my ass a fourth time I just moaned as streaks of fire shot through my body. Fire from the lust and passion that was building up inside of me. I could feel my juices running down my leg. God I was so excited so filled with desire for this dark stranger. I stayed bent over the bed as I heard him unzip his pants. I could also hear the rustle of this shirt as he removed it. I longed for him to be inside of me, to fill me with his hardness. I felt his hands on my hips as he rubbed himself against me. Along the crack of my ass, between my legs sliding along my outer lips.

"Oh god please take me," I thought. His hands exploring my body. His lips dancing on the skin of my back. Just as I thought I could not take anymore I felt him push into me. Splitting my lips as he thrust into my hot wet channel.

" Oh yes." I cried out " Yes take me. Let me feel you deep inside of me."

He continued to stroke in and out of me making sure that he was making contact with my clit with each stroke. Faster and faster he moved bringing me closer and closer to my climax. Just as I started to peak I felt him slid out of me. I whimpered softly. He was exploring me again with his hands and lips. Keeping me close to the edge but not right on it. Again I felt him inside of me thrusting in and out. Rubbing me in all the right ways. Again I started to feel my climax rising to meet his thrusts. Faster and faster I was just at the top when he slowed down and just stood there with his hard manhood buried in me. My heart racing, my breath ragged. Holding onto the bed with all the strength I had. My legs like rubber bands. Again I felt him withdraw. This time he turned me around and knelt in front of me. I closed my eyes as I felt this warm breath on my thighs and it was moving up toward my sopping wet over heated pussy. I was so hot and ready that all he would have to do is just flick his tongue against my clit and the whole world would come crashing down around me. Fireworks would go off, bells would ring. Of course I am also sure that he knew that because as he started to lick and suck on me I could tell that he was avoiding my clit or any of the other places that I knew would make me climax.

I still had no release and I knew I could not take much more. I could barely breathe and I was quickly losing control of myself.

I started to buck against him. "Please, please let me cum," I begged. I moaned deeply looking into his eyes. "Please take me and make me cum."

For the first time since we had come to the room he spoke. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to make me cum."

"How do you want me to do that," he asked.

"I do not care, just let me climax," I cried out.

"Not until you tell me how you want me do that."

" I want you to f----. I want you to f---." I just could not bring myself to say the word.

"Tell me what you want," he said as he spun me around and pulled my head back by my hair. "Tell me that you want me to fuck you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Corporate President to Lusty sub

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds