• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Corporate Whore Ch. 02

Corporate Whore Ch. 02

12

Jeff got a call from George on Tuesday morning in the office. It had been two weeks since the office party. Susan had been unwilling to have sex with him for all of that time, claiming to be sore from the party.

"Jeff, we're going to need your wife for the next three nights. I called her and let her know this morning earlier so she is going to the Four Seasons hotel right after work today. You remember Roger Dalworth, one of our major clients? I told him I would provide a companion for him while he was here this week and Susan agreed to spend a few nights entertaining him. I really want to thank you for making her available. You'll be meeting with Roger tomorrow morning to start going over the next year's contract with him."

They discussed the contract for another half hour and Jeff spent the rest of the day wondering what his wife was going to have to do.

Wednesday he met Roger Dalworth in a conference room. Roger shook his hand as he came into the conference room. They sat down face to face across the conference table and Roger smiled at Jeff.

"Your wife is a fine fine woman, Jeff. We had dinner together last night and went straight up to the room and she fucked me in more ways than I knew were possible. Those tits of hers are spectacular too. They felt wonderful pushed up against my old back for the rest of the night. They felt like big hot water bottles that never got cold. This morning we ordered room service and before they came she sucked my cock with her legs spread wide open across my face. What a beautiful cunt and ass she has Jeff, you are a lucky man. Holding that fine ass while she sucked my dick was certainly an incredible experience. She sucked my dick and licked my balls like a pro. You know, she can swallow my entire cock and keep it there in the back of her throat for a hell of a long time. I dared her to open the door for room service stark naked and she did it. Hell, then she asked me if she could suck the hotel valet's cock for his tip. She's a trooper Jeff, she didn't hesitate to kneel down and suck on that young man's cock. He was wide-eyed and amazed, watching your beautiful wife bobbing up and down on his cock and I thought I was going to come when I watched her deep throat him. She had her nose against his belly and her chin against his balls for sure."

Jeff was stunned beyond response, thinking about his formerly proper wife kneeling naked in front of a hotel staff member, sucking his cock for a tip. At the same time the image of her cunt spread open inches from Roger's face was something he could actually picture from experience and that kept his head spinning too.

They spent several hours going over materials and as Roger got ready to leave, he said to Jeff, "You are doing a good job here. I intend to put in a good word to George for you. You know, I really appreciate your wife too, and realize what a sacrifice that is for you. If you want I will get you a first-rate hooker to spend the next couple of nights with while I have your wife."

"No, I couldn't do that Roger, we have two teenage daughters and I need to take care of them while Susan is not at home."

"Well, can you join us for dinner at the hotel tonight, about 7?"

"I don't know."

"I insist. I want you to be there."

Jeff was ushered to their table in a dark corner of the hotel dining area, next to a small dance floor. The table had booth seating and Susan was in the back, so Jeff slid into the booth on the side opposite George, leaving Susan in the middle between them. Susan was wearing another sheer gown, and Jeff thought he could see her nipples through the thin material. They ate and made small talk. Susan smiled a lot, winking at Jeff at times.

As they finished a band started playing and Roger invited Susan to dance. Jeff watched his wife dancing with the older man, and then when a slow song started Roger put his arms around Susan and they danced pressed against each other like a married couple. Susan had her head laying on Roger's shoulder and one arm around his neck. Jeff wondered if the other people in the room would think she was Roger's wife. She was still wearing her wedding ring, after all.

Then Jeff was shocked by Roger's next move. While they swayed gently with Susan's back turned to the table where Jeff sat, Roger lifted her skirt in the back, completely exposing Susan's bare ass cheeks. Roger put both hands on Susan's bare buttocks and squeezed them, pulling open her cheeks. Even in the dim light it was obvious to Jeff that his wife was wearing no panties, not even a thong. Roger let one of his hands slide lower and Jeff realized that Roger was touching, maybe even penetrating Susan's asshole, right here in public on a dance floor. Roger was leading the dance and Susan was swaying widely from side to side. Roger gradually moved Susan around where others in the room might see her bared ass cheeks and his groping hands. To Jeff it looked like Roger was using the exaggerated swaying of Susan's ass to let his finger slide in and out of her ass. He really couldn't tell, but this was probably more real than fantasy. When Roger turned her back towards the band, Jeff could tell they had noticed and were paying close attention to the blond with the bare ass. The lights on the band platform made it easier to see Susan's shining buttocks. Watching his wife's ass being exposed to strangers was making him hard. Finally, to Jeff's relief they sat back down and Roger got up to use the rest room.

"Roger told me I could give you a blow job under the table honey. Would you like that?"

"I guess so." He really didn't want it but she seemed enthusiastic about the idea.

"He wants me to do it, so I should." She grinned.

"Roger told me to give the maitre d' a blow-job in order to get this table. Roger told him I was the wife of one of his favorite finance advisors." She giggled.

Before Jeff could object, Susan was under the table and had unzipped his pants. Roger picked this moment to come back.

He smiled at Jeff, noticing the awkward look on his face. "Is Susan under the table sucking your cock?"

"Ummm, yes."

"Isn't she a trooper? You've got a damn fine woman there. If you want to come up to the room and watch her next performance, you are welcome. I might even let you use a spare hole if you want, or you can just watch her work. It's a beautiful sight."

Jeff had no idea how to react. The idea of watching his wife fuck another man in a hotel room excited him and disturbed him at the same time.

"I have to go home to take care of our daughters." At this point he was about to come in Susan's mouth and he winced, trying to conceal his reaction. Soon Susan slid up from under the table and took her seat between them. She had come dripping from her chin. Jeff was too stunned to tell her that her face was a mess, and he realized that Roger was enjoying seeing his otherwise elegant wife with obvious evidence of her sluttiness dripping along her cheek and chin.

"Well Susan, I offered to let Jeff come up and watch you fuck, and even offered to let him have a go at you but he says he has to go home and take care of your kids. Isn't he a good husband, Susan?"

She smiled and reached over and squeezed Jeff's hand.

"Thank you honey. I really do appreciate you and your willingness to let me spend time with Roger. He told me he's going to fuck me up the ass tonight until I can hardly walk." She lowered her voice, "He's got a huge cock. George will be happy that I'm taking good care of your client too. He told me how important this is. Kiss the girls goodnight for me." She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Jeff watched them leave the room hand in hand. He could hardly believe his sweet wife was talking about being ass-fucked in the same breath she talked about her young daughters. He realized that his wife was truly enjoying her new role as company whore. She seemed to be thrilled to be humiliated and forced to suck on cocks of complete strangers, and didn't object to being exposed to the band. She was even talking about sex in ways she had never seemed to be comfortable with before. He wondered if his mistake had robbed his wife of any dignity. Thursday Jeff met with Roger again in the conference room. Roger again shook his hand and began describing the night's escapades with his wife.

"She's a fine woman, Jeff. She got up on her hands and knees on the bed last night and begged me to fuck her ass. At one point we ordered a bottle of champagne from room service and this time she even asked me if the hotel valet could fuck her. Of course, I let her. She was still on her hands and knees on the bed when he came in, and she stayed just like that while he climbed up behind her and fucked her cunt till she came. That boy had a bigger cock than mine, so I think she really liked it. The look in her eyes was like a wild mare. They seem to be getting used to seeing her go bouncing and skipping down the hall naked to get ice too. Those bouncing tits are a sight to see when she skips naked. She gave me an ice cube blowjob that blew my mind. This morning she woke me up again with my cock in her mouth and her fine pink cunt spread over my face. She licked my balls, and even gave me some tongue down lower and sucked my cock for twenty minutes. She's the finest cocksucker I ever had, Jeff. You are a lucky man. She's getting popular at the hotel. When room service came this morning there were two guys and she was naked again when she let them in. They were grinning like cats cause they knew they were going to get some of that. She let both of them feel up her tits and play with her ass, and then gave both of them blow-jobs as a tip. She made them both stand there with their hard cocks out while she kept moving her mouth from one cock to the other and at one point she managed to get both cocks in her mouth at once.. She showered with me and once those big tits got soaped up she gave me a wet soapy tit job and finished me off in her mouth. She's a good one. She ran off to work looking well fucked and innocent."

They finished their work for the day and Roger tried to get Jeff to meet them for dinner.

"I really can't Roger, I'd love to but the girls have gymnastics class tonight and I need to take them."

Friday they met again and Roger shook his hand and slapped his back when he came into the conference room. He knew he was going to hear the blow by blow description of his wife's activities the night before. At least he knew about it, Jeff thought to himself.

"She's a trooper, Jeff. I invited a three of my friends over and we all went to dinner in a nice five star restaurant. On the way down to the parking garage I bet your wife she couldn't put the ball hitch on my truck up her ass and damned if she didn't lift her skirt and squat down on that chrome hitch while we all watched. She got a full 2 5/16 inch ball hitch up her tight little asshole. We all had to bend down and take a look to see if it was really in there, and sure as hell, she did it. A couple of other guys walked by and took a look themselves. She isn't shy. They got a good look between her legs too. I got some pictures if you want me to email them to you."

Jeff nodded, wondering if he really wanted to see pictures of his wife's ass with a ball hitch in it. "What was the bet?", he said trying not to sound dejected.

"Oh, we all had to eat her pussy later cause we lost the bet." He continued. "We put her in the back seat of my truck and she spread those legs from door to door, letting the two guys on either side of her feel her pussy while we drove to the restaurant. She was pretty well behaved in the restaurant, but when she noticed the waiter staring at her tits she asked me if she could show them to him. I agreed. You can't stop a thing like that. She flashed those big puppies for the waiter and later when he came back and was standing behind her she turned around and grabbed both his hands and put them on her tits, letting that waiter have a nice long feel of her big titties. I've got cows that don't have udders that big, you know. We all went back to the hotel and got in the hot tub naked. She sat on the side of the tub and spread her legs and we took turns eating her pussy. After she came a few times she decided she wanted some cock and took turns sitting on our laps fucking us in the hot tub. That's an amazing sensation, having your cock up her ass or her cunt and feeling those big wet tits while she grinds her ass down against you. The boys from the band came out and joined us after they got off, and they got off a whole lot more if you know what I mean. You ever do that with her? Fuck her in a hot tub?"

"No, I guess I haven't."

"You got to try fucking her in a hot tub. That pussy is slick as pink silk and that ass feels like the inside of a hot chocolate eclair. There's something about all that hot water and that hot pussy that makes it feel like you've died and gone to heaven. Those titties of hers even float, and when they're wet they are as smooth as a milkshake."

Jeff struggled through the rest of the day, thinking about his wife grinding her ass on four, or more probably eight cocks in a hot tub, sucking on two hotel valets at the same time, and if her ass really was like a chocolate eclair. At least she would be home tonight. Was her ass really able to take a ball hitch? He had never known she liked anal sex before this all happened. Did her breasts really float?

She was home and tired all weekend. Jeff got no sex again, as she claimed once again to be sore. No wonder, he thought, after all the things she had put up her ass, and everywhere else.

Friday of the next week, George called Jeff in his office.

"Good job with Dalworth, Jeff. He signed the contract and said you were the reason. He wants you to be in charge of his account. He said something about he was hoping you would visit him at his St. Bart's house with your wife. Anyway, we are going to have a little party at my house this weekend and your wife has agreed to spend the weekend. She said she would come over right after work. I wanted to invite you too. You'll come won't you?"

"I may not be able to come over until tomorrow, is that okay. I don't think I can find a babysitter for tonight, but by tomorrow I will have the girls taken care of and can drop by."

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow."

Jeff hung up the phone, forlorn to hear that his wife was going to be at George's house tonight, but at the same time strangely elated that Dalworth had become his client. He knew what Dalworth wanted, and figured he was now going to be taking Susan to St. Bart's to whore her out to Dalworth. She would probably want to do that, so he had no choice anymore.

The next day Jeff took the girls to their grandparents house and then dropped by George's house right before lunchtime. He was anxious to see what George was making Susan do for him. He got to see soon enough. George's wife escorted him in the front door, kissing him on the cheeks, and telling him how happy she was that he came. She escorted him to the large infinity swimming pool. It was one of those deep blue pools that looked like it stretched into the sky. George and several other men were all sitting around the pool. George introduced Jeff to the others, who all turned out to be members of the board of directors.

As soon as Jeff sat down at a pool-side table where George was seated, he saw his wife. Susan came walking out of the house with drinks in her hands. She was topless, and was wearing a g-string that covered almost nothing, or more correctly, nothing at all. She didn't need to wear a Wicked Weasel, there wasn't enough material there to conceal anything. He realized this was totally true when he saw Susan bend over to hand one of the drinks to a member of the board. He could see the brown ring around her asshole. Nothing but a string covered her. He watched her breasts sway forward as she bent over next to the man sitting in the lounge chair. She stood back up and walked in her spike high heels over to the next man, her hips swaying widely as she put one foot directly in front of the other like a model on a runway, and then bending at the waist to hand him his drink. He reached up and touched her breast as she handed him the drink. Jeff wondered if they had all already been intimate with his wife during the night before. She walked gracefully back towards the house, and noticing Jeff, said, "Hi honey, how are the girls? Can I get you a drink?"

"They're fine. I took them to grandma's house."

"Don't you love this pool? I'm having a wonderful time. You want a drink?"

"Okay, what do you suggest?"

"George taught me how to make a Blow Job!" She laughed. "It's bourbon, irish cream, and whipped cream. I love the whipped cream." She giggled. Jeff realized she must be drunk because that was her drunk giggle. "Okay."

She came back out with his drink with whip cream spread on each of her nipples, smiling from ear to ear.

"Here is your drink honey. Do you want to lick off the whip cream?"

Everyone was watching her and Jeff, so Jeff agreed, not wanting to make a scene and sure that if he said no she would probably begin offering her nipples to the others. He licked them gently and she smeared the whip cream across his face as he tried to lick her nipples clean. She laughed, turned around, and said loudly, "Ooops, I think I have some whip cream down there on my butt too. Would you be a dear and lick it off for me honey?"

She bent over and put her hands on her ass cheeks, and sure enough her butthole was covered with whipped cream. Jeff was humiliated, both for himself, and for her slutty behavior. This was his sweet little wife wanting whip cream to be licked off her asshole.

He licked it. As he did she backed up slightly making it hard for him to move away and pushing his face against her ass. That spread the whipped cream on Jeff's face across her ass.

"Lick it nice and clean for me honey. I don't want it to be all messy. That feels so good. Keep doing it. Mmmmm." Jeff had to lick not only her butthole, but much of her butt cheeks that he had spread whipped cream on unintentionally. She giggled, and Jeff blushed, embarrassed to be licking on Susan's ass in front of his boss and important men he hardly knew. He could see George was smiling broadly, loving the way Susan was making him humiliate himself for her.

Soon Michelle came out, wearing a slightly more modest two piece bikini. She sat next to Jeff and George and smiled at Jeff. Susan became busy setting the table with silverware and glasses. Soon she came out with plates of food and everyone gathered around the table. They ate and made small talk and Susan waited on them. Jeff could see that the other men were watching Susan's bare tits and ass as she walked back and forth. She was quite a beautiful sight, he thought. Who could blame them for staring at her?

As they finished Susan brought out gellato for everyone and sat a bowl of whipped cream on the table. Jeff didn't have to wait long to find out what that was for.

George started, "Susan, would you like a hard cock with whipped cream on it?"

She giggled and knelt next to his chair that he had backed away from the table. She pulled his trunks down and with her hand took a handful of whipped cream from the bowl and smeared it on George's cock and his balls. She then began licking it off, and soon was bobbing her head up and down on George's cock. Jeff watched in amazement and frustration. His sweet wife was blowing his boss. He realized this was how things were now, his wife had become a whore for his boss, and he was powerless to do anything but to try to keep her happy. He wondered if licking her ass was going to be his new role.

Susan finished George, swallowing his come and smiling at him as she let his cock soften in her mouth. When she was sure George was done, she repeated her whipped cream blow-job for each of the other men, except for Jeff. When she finished on them, she turned to Michelle.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Corporate Whore Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds