Cottage 69 Ch. 01

So, she pulled his rock-hard erection free of his pants. Richard's dick didn't break any world records, either in length or girth, but it was slightly above average in both ways, and Janette was certainly pleased with the size of it.

Again, Fanny looked out; what she saw caused her hand to slide up her skirt and she unconsciously started to rub her pussy.

Richard soon lost himself in the feel of Janette's hand, moving gently up and down his shaft. She didn't seem to be in any hurry. With this stimulation and the fact that he hadn't had sex for a long time, Richard had an intense aching in his groin. He needed to cum.

She wanted to please him and soon began to stroke longer and harder. It was all feeling good to him. His cock twitched in her hand. He wondered what she was thinking as she looked up at his face with a mischievous smile.

Her hand left his cock suddenly and he was afraid that that was an end to it.

Fanny was still watching and still massaging her clit, when Janette bent over, stuck out her tongue and took one lick across the head of his dick. Then Janette let her warm mouth envelop the head. Opening her lips further, she let it enter her mouth; her lips around its shaft now, and it tasted good, sort of salty. She wanted to make him cum. She took more and more in until she could take no more, in and out she sucked it, loving the feel of it stretching her mouth. Fanny was mesmerised and her fingers rubbed faster, only pausing occasionally to briefly insert two fingers into herself.

Richard sighed contentedly, thankful that her love-making had continued.

He looked down at his lap, trying to watch what she was doing. But her face was hidden by waves of her long red hair, bobbing up and down, cascading about his legs. Now Janette's tongue licked up and down his erection while her fingers massaged its head. What he liked best was when she slid her hand down to the base of his penis to make the skin taught, and then she tickled the tip or around its edge with her tongue.

He thought she was doing an expert job, and he was correct, she was an expert. As it happens, when she was in her final year of high school, her cousin Charlie Prentice suggested, "You show me yours, and I'll show you mine." This they did, but it didn't progress beyond that the first time. On following occasions, they went from looking, to touching, to actually kissing. She kissed his cock and he licked her virgin pussy, but neither reached an orgasm the first few times. However, over the following year, before she went off to Teachers' College, they had sufficient practice to become quite expert at giving each other oral stimulation.

Janette was using this expertise to ensure she truly pleased Richard, and he was experiencing indescribable pleasure from the mouth, lips and tongue of this beautiful girl. His cock throbbed, swollen and taut, seemingly ready to explode at any moment.

"I'm about to cum," Richard whispered.

"Uh huh," Janette attempted to say as Richard erupted for the first time inside her mouth. She swallowed. His penis pulsed, again and again. She swallowed after each explosion.

After he came for the last time, Janette pulled back and looked deeply into Richard's eyes. Her healthy green eyes sparkled as she swallowed the last of his cum. She was licking her lips when she coughed, "Ka... Kahm!" This caused her smile to broaden.

She stood and immediately kissed him; her tongue darted into his mouth briefly and he sucked a trace of his sperm from it. Its saltiness and texture reminded him of eating oysters.

She still had hold of his cock with her right hand and she stroked it, even as they kissed. This ensured that it remained firm, although not rock hard.

Then she whispered in his ear, "Will you do it for me now?"

Before he finished contemplating exactly what she meant by that, she pulled her panty aside with her left hand and guided his cock into her.

His prick was still slick with her saliva and easily spread her virginal walls as it entered. Thus, he felt her warm wetness progressively grip the shaft of his manhood.

Given their relative positions, his cock was not able to penetrate her fully; but this had one definite advantage. Whenever he pulled back, the tip of his dick touched her G-spot, and so it was massaged with each thrust. The fly of his pants added to her stimulation by rubbing against her clit as he pushed forward.

They soon settled into a rhythm, she pivoted her hips while he rocked back and forth.

Richard felt like he had gone to heaven.

Out of the corner of her eye, Janette saw Frances watching them from her room. Being watched by her friend excited her. She turned her head toward Frances and smiled broadly as she winked. Frances responded with an even bigger smile.

Richard looked to see what had attracted Janette's attention; "Oh God! We're being watched!" Richard exclaimed.

"It's alright, it's only Frances my flat-mate."

"But..."

"But nothing; just keep moving, p l e a s e."

Richard had to admit he didn't really want to stop, as he really like Janette, and her pussy was so wonderful: so tight; so warm; and so slippery.

She had her arms wrapped around him. Her eyes closed; she soon forgot that they were outside in the daylight. He plunged himself into her over and over, driving both of them toward the climax they both longed for.

With a contented smile on her face, Janette continued to rock back and forth. But now Richard stood there, barely moving, trying not to cum too soon; letting her pleasure herself on his erection. She was grinding her clit against his shaft, and he could tell that every time she pushed against him, it moved her closer and closer to a climax. It didn't take very long. She came suddenly, gasping and trembling, before she collapsed in his arms.

He held her tightly until her legs recovered. However, the spasms of her orgasm excited Richard so much that he could no longer prolong the inevitable.

"Oh gee; I'm about to come again." Richard warned.

"Don't pull out; I want you to come inside me," Janette pleaded as she summoned all of her strength and flexed her cunt muscles, squeezing his cock intensely. This sent Richard off.

"Ooh shit... ooooh," he sighed as he came inside her, while she continued embracing him as tightly as she could.

Once he was spent, his dick relaxed and her vaginal muscles pushed it out little by little, even though she really wanted him to stay inside her. They continued to embrace, enjoying that warm after-glow that follows an orgasm.

"Oh Richard; that was just too much; thanks."

"No; thank you!"

Now that they were both satisfied, she left him to finally collect his shirt.

Although watching them was like watching a silent movie; it provided Fanny with just enough extra stimulation that she also managed to achieve an orgasm.

Fanny didn't know how serious the relationship between Janette and Richard was, but she thought, "I wished I had a guy like that to love; a guy who would satisfy me, instead of me relying on my own fingers."

----------------

To be continued (if you the readers like it sufficiently; that is, if it scores high enough).

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds