• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cotton Candy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Cotton Candy

I took hold of her left leg an pulled it open to part her legs until I got full view of her pussy mound from between her legs, I took hold of the hem of her skirt and lifted it right up and over her entire ass, now in total view.

I sat looking at my daughter's ass following every curve; I looked at her panty-covered pussy now open to every touch and lick I wanted, I ran my right hand up her silky leg once more this time not stopping at her knee, I continued slowly and gently up her leg, and inside her thigh until I was nearing my goal, my hand was warm and trembling slightly as I stopped stroking the inside of her firm thigh, to extend my middle finger and touched the white cotton material covering her bulging pussy, I traced the slit of her lips up to her ass hole with my middle finger and then back down again, changing fingers I ran my hand back up her slit then extended all my fingers to rub her ass cheeks.

Lucy remained motionless; I could hear her breathing, sighing as I touched between her legs with my finger, this was my dream, my fantasy come true, I was touching my daughters panty covered ass for the first time, for years I wanted to do this, now it was really happening.

I took hold of the waist band on her mini skirt and pulled it down, the material was being restricted by the weight of Lucy lying on it, she raised her ass for me so I quickly pulled again and the skirt was off over her ass and down her legs, once more I sat in ore of the sight before me, Lucy's panty ass completely at my disposal with unrestricted access to her pussy.

I raised her light blue shirt up just high enough to see her squashed tits bulging out from the sides of her ribs cage, the skin lighter than the rest of her body, showing a distinct un-tanned line where her bikini would have been in the many days of sunbathing in the garden, oh the sight of her in a bikini, my mind wondering from the task in hand momentarily, I sighed loudly at the thought, well that was a different matter, anyway I didn't have to fantasise anymore about touching her, she's laying right in front of me.

I shock my head and concentrated again on Lucy's ass, she flinched slightly and took in a sharp breath as I placed my hand on the small of her back, now cold to the touch, "better warm it up again," I thought and so started to run it up and down her spine, every time I neared the top of her panties I would just let my finger trace the slit of her ass, pressing as I did so, soon enough my hand traced her slit until my fingers were touching her hot pussy.

On the next stroke my hand went right between her legs and over her pussy, I cupped it in my hand and worked my fingers over her slit through her panties, "god, she is hot" I thought, as my now steady warm hand was teasing her pussy, playing, touching, feeling all over.

Lucy's pussy felt wonderfully soft and moist through her panties, I could smell her juices as her pussy began to get wetter and wetter, my thumb found her pussy hole and I began to push it inside her, only her panties were stopping my thumb from entering her wetness, whilst I was still stroking her lips and now her clit with my other fingers, Lucy started to move her ass up and down in rhythm with my strokes, she let out an occasional moan as the tension rose, I could feel she was near to an orgasm, my hand continued working her swelling lips and clit.

I teased her by removing my warm hand from her pussy and stroked her legs, I got up momentarily to move between her parted legs and then knelt back down, my cock was now so hard it was almost ripping through my pants, I unzipped them and let my cock free from its restriction, it shot out and stood bolt upright in the warm air, I could smell my pre cum, it was oozing out and down my stiffness, I played with my cock whilst resuming my strokes on the backs of Lucy's legs, letting go I rubbed both my hands up and down her silky thighs, my hands wondering round the sides of her waist and her inner thighs.

I grabbed Lucy's petit waist and lifted her ass off the floor, she helped and raised her ass in the air, still leaning her head on her hands she was on her knees her back arched like a bow, her panties stretched across her ass and her pussy pushed its way out, bulging between her legs, the smooth cotton panties still tracing her slit, I rubbed my hands up the backs of her thighs and over her ass, then back down the crevice of her ass, my left hand rubbed her ass whilst my right hand found her pussy cupping it once more and separating her labia with my middle finger, Lucy moaned once more as I continued to play with her pussy through the wet panties, I leaned forward to get closer to her mound, still rubbing her slit this time using my index finger to trace her, I stuck out my tongue and liked the air near her pussy, then my tongue touched the back of her right leg just below her ass, Lucy moaned again with excitement and frustration at being teased, I could tell she wanted to orgasm, "but not yet" I thought to myself, "not Yet," I licked up her right ass cheek then her left, lapping like a dog on a bone, my tongue wetting her panties with my saliva, I pulled away and looked at her pussy whilst I continued to work on it with my finger, then I couldn't wait anymore, I placed the tip of my tongue onto her pussy tracing the line that my finger had accentuated, the smell of her pussy was wonderful, there was a wet patch between her panty covered pussy, I licked it with my tongue and tasted, oh it was good, her pussy was getting wetter with every lick as I followed the line of her crack up to her ass hole and off again.

I sat up again and placed my right hand between her legs once more, rubbing the wetness between her legs, Lucy's began to move her ass in and out, up and down with my strokes, pushing her pussy into my hand

Gradually I place my index finger under the elastic between her legs and hooked the material to one side, exposing her pussy.

Her pussy was neatly trimmed with very little pubic hair, her lips were pink and her clit poked out from between them, I stroked her swollen bud with my finger, Lucy's pussy was soaking wet, I continued to stroke her clit, gradually I parted her pussy lips and traced the wetness along to her waiting hole, I teased the entrance to her pussy, rubbing my finger along her hole and clit, slowly I gradually inserted my finger into her wetness, Lucy was moaning with pleasure as I inserted my finger further into her pussy.

"You like that don't you Lucy" I said, my finger still playing with her pussy, "Oh yes daddy, I love it" Lucy replied moving her ass up and down forcing my finger further into her hole.

I stopped and removed my finger from her pussy, "turn over" I commanded, Lucy lowered her raised ass and rolled over onto her back keeping her eyes closed she placed her arms above her head and sighed.

I looked her up and down, her breasts were firm and perfect with youth, her stomach flat and tanned with faint outlines of muscle, she had an absolutely perfect body, every contour fascinated me, my eyes gradually lowered to her panties, Lucy's pussy was bulging out from beneath the white cotton material, I could see the line of her slit, and a wet patch was visible between her legs.

I unbuttoned her shirt to expose her ripe tits, Lucy was lying in front of me fully exposed to my every desire, I lowered my mouth onto one of her erect nipples, sucking and nibbling it like a child with it's favourite lolly.

Slowly I moved down her body, licking and kissing every area of her stomach I was near my goal, her panty-covered pussy was waiting for my attention once again.

I stopped to take a look once more at her bulging pussy, following every contour of it I could still make out the line of her slit through her panties, they were wet and Lucy was beginning to fidget with anticipation of what was coming next.

I ran my hand over her flat young stomach, Lucy responded with a sharp intake of breath, followed by a moan of pleasure as my hand stoked her pussy through her panties, my middle finger following her slit.

I continued to trace the line with my finger, cupping her pussy and pressing on her clit, Lucy parted her legs a little further, letting me gain full access to her wet hole, I poked my finger through the material of her wet panties whilst rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Lucy arched her back and writhed with pleasure, grinding her pussy into my hand.

My cock was pulsating and wet with pre cum, I wanted it inside Lucy so bad I couldn't resist any longer, slowly I reached forward and hooked a finger under the elastic on the side of her panties, slowly I lifted the thin material up and away from her mound, revealing her pussy, I pulled her panties to one side exposing her puffy pussy lips, her clit was swollen and wet.

I leant forward and stuck my nose near her pussy, I could feel her pubic hair tickle my nose and smell her scent, Lucy's pussy was swollen and wet, I started to tease her clit with the tip of my tongue, Gradually I moved my attention to the opening of her pussy working my tongue up and down her slit, her juices were sweet and the smell of her pussy was fantastic, I buried my tongue deep into her hole, licking and probing.

I couldn't wait any longer I had to fuck her now, my cock was as hard as rock and my balls ached with wanting to shoot my load into Lucy's pussy.

I leant back once more and with both hands took hold of the elastic waistband of her panties, Lucy lay still as I lifted the thin material away from her stomach, revealing her pussy once again.

I pulled her panties down her thighs and over her knees until they were finally off, Lucy lay in front of me with her legs apart and her pussy totally exposed, I stood up and pulled down my pants and stepped out of them, kneeling back down I licked Lucy's pussy once again before positioning my self above her young body.

With my left arm supporting my weight I leant forward holding my cock with my right hand I teased the entrance of Lucy's pussy with my bulging purple head, I rubbed the head of my cock over her clit and back again to the entrance of her hot wet pussy.

Gradually I slid the head of my cock into her sex and then back out, in again, her tight hot wet pussy gripping my cock sending pulses to my brain wanting to explode my cum into her.

I couldn't torture myself any longer, I plunged my rock hard cock deep into Lucy's hot pussy, she moaned and arched her back, opening her legs further letting me plunge even deeper into her.

Within a minute or so I was at the point of no return, I slowed down each thrust into Lucy's vagina feeling each one sliding in and out of her soaking wet hot cunt, my balls banging against her pussy were now about to empty there load of hot sum into my daughters young pussy, one more thrust and the first giant contraction came from my groin as the first load of hot cum shot out and into Lucy's pussy.

With each thrust came more spurts of cum from my balls until I was completely drained and out of breath, I fell forward supporting my weight with both arms, my red-hot prick still inside Lucy dripping pussy.

I gave her a few more thrusts of my still hard cock before sliding out of her, our juices making squelching sound as my cock withdrew from her swollen fucked pussy.

Lucy reached down and started to rub her pussy, spreading my hot cum all over her mound, she was soon near to orgasm; I leant forward and began to lick her pussy as she played with her swollen clit.

Soon she was writhing and arching her back as her orgasm neared to a climax, I licked her arse hole as she lifted her legs bending at the knee, opening them wide for me to lick her arse and pussy, Lucy whole body began to stiffen and jerk as the first orgasmic wave took hold, Lucy buried her fingers deep into her pussy, then out again rubbing her clit, wave after wave of tensing and jerking, her body covered in sweat and glowing bright red as the orgasm reached it's peak.

I just knelt there watching her as the orgasm subsided and slowly she lowered her are to lay flat on the floor once more, her fingers still fingering and playing with her pussy, Lucy let out a deep breath and collapsed, exhausted after her orgasm.

Lucy opened her eyes, blinking with the sudden strain on her previously tightly shuteyes, "wow daddy that was great" she said sighing with a deep breath of satisfaction, "It was good for me too sweetheart" I replied my voice equally soft and mellow, "now, shall we get the stuff for your party tonight" I said in complete contrast, bringing things back to normal, "oh yes the party" Lucy replied, "I'd forgotten all about that" she said with a large grin on her face, "can't wait!" she gave me a cheeky look, but I knew what she meant.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cotton Candy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds