Cougar House Ep. 025: Rode Rage

"Run my bathwater." He lifts away as she slips from the dwindling washing machines effects. Stepping in her leftovers she nearly slipped, catching herself by hands on Heath's chest. Trembling hard after her orgasm she felt her knees buckling. Heath in response nudged her down to the floor kneeling in her mess. "Crawl to your bathroom."

Without argue she dropped on to all fours and began her journey. Her trickling pussy left a liquid trail out into the hallway before ending, her wet knees adding to the stains. Following her tight ass prowling left to right Heath leaned down and slapped her left butt cheek. She could not stop smiling inside, if not out. She maintained her temperament with a subservient expression.

Another slap leads to fingers dipping into her wetness, she shivered but continued her trek. All the way to her bedroom door he tailed her. Halting at the threshold he barks, "YOU DON'T LEAVE THOSE KNEES."

"Yes Heath." She murmured just loud enough for him to hear. With her compliance Heath Talbot knew he was on the right track. Leaving her he goes to his own bedroom to change out of his clothes. Nude he listens in his doorway to water running. Wanting to give her time to complete her task he ponders just how far he should push her. Stern or not he did enjoy his new home. Was this added pressure worth the risk of getting kicked out? Then, his thoughts on Jenna, he needed more experience as a dominant. That and he seriously wanted to impress Fannie Filmore into seeing him regularly, that required a dedication to his performance. Margo was his practice yummy.

"Hell yes it is. This bitch is mine." He grunts slapping the threshold of his door. Smug he takes the walk directly into Margo's bedroom, her doors removed weeks ago so that all four boys had open access to her. The proposed No Boundaries rule that Brian Hancock got her to agree to left her wide open to their seductions. Thus far she had embraced them 100% outside of her clothing defiance. Now it was time to embrace her slave tendencies. Heath Talbot was a determined guy.

Entering her bathroom just as she shuts the water off, bubbles flowing like cloud cover he was impressed. Still on her knees she barely acknowledges his arrival. Moving around her Heath goes over to her toilet and stands there. "Lift the lid." Obeying she crawls forth and does indeed lift her toilet seat. "Point my cock and hold it while I piss." Moving closer she fondles his erection then guides it down with precision aim. Awaiting his urination she lowers her gaze and opts to lightly squeeze his balls as if encouraging his desire to empty his bladder. Seconds later a harsh stream rains down into the toilet. "Hold my cock until I'm done pissing." That was what she was already doing, still she complied. Margo admired it's force and remained vigilant in her grasp. As his stream ended he coughed, "Shake it out." She smiled faintly and did indeed shake his cock of it's final droplets. Impressed Heath smirks, "That's a good slut."

"Anything for my handsome..."

"Master?" He dared to challenge her thoughts.

"Heath?"

"Answer me."

"I have no true Master, however I will gladly roleplay with all of you. You can all be my Master. Just understand that I will only cooperate when I want to. I love you all and believe me when I tell you I will always do everything in my power to satisfy your needs. If that means be your slave in the moment. Then, yes Master."

"We'll work on that." He scowls.

"As you wish Master." She winks, "Your bathwater is getting cold. Climb in and I'll bathe you like a King."

"A MASTER." He raises his tone.

"Yes as a Master." She lowers her gaze and crawls away from him to offer him the tub as if a game show assistant. He decides to climb in and settle down into the water, bubbles covering his visibility. She smiles over the edge of the tub at him.

"May we talk?" She beguiles him with sparkling eyes.

"Sure."

"While I'm truly honored that you wish to own me I need you, all of you, to understand I'm still a very independent woman. I love to give without take in most cases. Being all of your fantasies makes me feel very alive. I've missed being wanted so much. Honestly, I was only allowed out of our home when Darryl took me on the road with him, when he showed me off."

"Let people fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Gangbangs?"

"No. Well, almost. There were times he allowed men to touch me and kiss me without sex. Usually, if I had sex with others it was never more than a threesome."

"So the night all four of us fucked you was your first official gangbang?"

"Yes. And, I'll never forget it. I loved it."

"Brian's sucker punch gangbang...?"

"I loved that just as much, even though I knew none of them."

"What you told me a few days back about Eric's idea for another bonfire. Truth?"

"Very much so. Heath? I cannot get enough sex. I truthfully want you boys to constantly push my limits."

"Thirty guys is a lot."

"Then invite more." She giggles, "I'm tough."

"Alright. Can't wait to see you in action."

"Ready for me to bathe you?"

"Climb in with me."

Standing she crawls in and sits down facing him. Sudsing up her sponge she attentively washes his upper body. She follows each cleansed area with a soft kiss. He loved her tenderness. Once she begins washing his lower region he stands up in the water and lets her lift his penis and wash all around his balls. Kissing his scrotum she tugs at it with her lips. A few throat thrusts over his cock made him crave her all the more.

Turning his back to her she spreads his cheeks and cleans his backside extremely well. Once finished she licks his anal cavity until he nearly slips on the tub floor. Laughing about it he decides to sit back down and relax. She finishes washing his feet and between his toes. Job well done she sets the sponge aside and opts to turn around and lay back against his chest. His dick up between her legs, she fondles him lovingly.

"Did I bathe you well Master?" She looks back at him seductively.

Gripping her throat from behind Heath Talbot smirks, "I'm not asking Margo. I need you to be my slave fulltime."

"Heath..."

"FULL FUCKING TIME."

With shy eyes she swallows, "Heath I..."

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?" He chokes her throat more tightly, trembling in his possession.

"Full fucking time." She repeats with a gurgle in her tone.

"Kick me out of here if you can't obey me." He knew this could kill his happy home but he needed to test her.

"I don't want you to move out. I need you. All of you."

"FULL...FUCKING...TIME!! Am I clear?"

"Yes."

"YES WHO?"

"YES MASTER."

"No more of this Heath or Mister Talbot. ONLY MASTER."

"Yes Master."

"I'm serious Margo."

"In front of the others?"

"Call them Master too."

"Yes Master."

"Even in front of Elliot." He challenges her.

"What?" Concern crept in.

"AM I FUCKING CLEAR?" He snaps making her jump.

"Yes. Even in front of my son. I will survive the humiliation."

"You know your son wants to fuck your ass. Call him Master too."

"Yes...Master." The thought disturbed her.

"How's that for testing your limitations Milf?"

"Have I passed?"

"So far. Still love me?"

"Forever."

"How did you feel when you noticed Brian's friend videotaping your entire gangbang?"

"Like a pornstar."

"You could easily be one."

"What will they do with the video?" She knew from Eric earlier but desired to hear it again.

"Copy it for everyone to own a piece of you. Sell copies."

"Do I get a cut?" She snickers.

"Nope. Only the money when they pay to fuck you."

"Master?"

"Yes."

"Fuck me."

"Your hands are stroking it. Put it in you."

"Thank you Master."

She reaches under her thighs with both hands even as he chokes her and penetrates herself. Heath drives upward and makes her moan. She rides along and doesn't worry about the splashing water it could be mopped up later. Seeing the controls of the tub to his side Heath fires up the jets and the water becomes turbulent. Together they shared an invigorating rumble that quickly ends with he cumming inside her as always, she whining at her own flood merging with the bathwater. Both were loyal to comforting the other.

"Margo?"

"Yes Master?"

"I'm going to hold you to your word. I will however treat you with respect unless I want you. I snap a finger you obey though. Understood?"

"Yes. I will obey you. All of you."

"Sounds like we need a family meeting doesn't it?"

"Yes. Strangely, I think I have changed my tune. While independent I like this owner exchange."

"Live your life. Just live it for us when we call upon you."

"Yes Master."

"Let's dry off and go to my bedroom. I need a massage."

"As you wish."

Crawling off of him she quickly bathes his genitals a second time, including her own. Done she steps out claiming a towel and awaits him to join her. Standing as needed she dries him from head to toe and kisses the crown of his dick as a final touch. Drying herself off he snaps his fingers pointing at the floor.

"Crawl to my room."

"Yes Master."

Off she went. Heath followed her like before and this time slapped her ass four different times until she reached his room. Shutting his door he walks around her and plops face down on his mattress.

"Get up here and massage every fucking inch of me."

"Yes Master." She crawled in and straddled his waist sitting her ass cheeks over his. Her massage moved quickly over his shoulders, neck, and scalp. Just as she began to reposition Heath turned under her and yanked her down into his arms. Kisses began as he offers her passion for long moments. Satisfied that he fed into her emotions he rolls her over on to her belly and lays atop her. Another round of temptatious kisses to her neck and shoulders Heath rears back and spreads her ass cheeks. Eying her butt pucker he smiled. A careful penetration Heath Talbot fucked her ass to a symphony of..."I LOVE YOU MASTER."

Nutting in her ass he fell over her and literally nodded off. Margo lay there with his weight on her and sighed. Thoughts taking over, "Four Masters...too much fun." Then the Elliot as Master thing arose, "That is going to be a challenge. I need to talk to Elliot very soon and prepare him."

It could wait.

"UGH! I still have laundry in the washer."

Still no pictures were taken for her son.

She was trapped beneath him for a good thirty minutes. Good for her considering his dick was still inside her the entire time. Her Master maintained his erection.

No more buts. Just butts.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds