Country Girl Ch. 06

These days our oldest son and his wife run the farm, with the youngest ready to join his brother and family as soon as he graduates high school. Both girls are still in college, one for teaching, the other in pre-med, she wants to be a doctor. The Yoder's oldest boy and wife work with Terje and his family. living in the house he grew up in.

The year Terje took over we added a slurry system for barn cleaning, doubled the size of the barn to 80 stalls, changed the 800 gallon tank for a 1200, upgraded the milking system and replaced some of the older equipment.

These days Britt and I spend most of our time on the front porch swing, playing with grandbabies and watching life go by. Our foundation continues to help farmers and people in our general area.

So far no one has figured out it's run by two people who thought our lives were doomed to be full of hurt and heartache ... until we met and fell in love. We were an unlikely couple, who against all odds proved to the world that indeed ... "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

///////////////////////

I hope you've enjoyed the story. I've received so many nice comments and e-mails. I don't think I can continue this story without taking a different direction, and that would take the focus away from Nils and Britt. There are others I'm doing, and I'm finally figuring out the first person, third person thing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 226 milliseconds