Country Life Ch. 01

“Be a good boy and get that blanket I brought with me,” Inga said. “Go on,” she added when I didn’t move.

“Oh, well, yes,” I said and got to my feet. But then I was embarrassed because of my cock that had stiffened and stood straight out.

I tried to hide it when I fetched the blanket and held the blanket to shield me when I walked back.

“Oh, my dear boy. Don’t be shy. You have such a nice cock. I saw immediately yesterday that it is a man’s cock, nice and fat. It will be a pleasure to have it in me. But first we will roll out the blanket. Help me please.”

We rolled out the blanket and Inga lay back on it with her legs together. She made me kneel on her side.

“Now touch me. Caress my body. Kiss my body. Use your hands and lips all over me.”

She took my hands and placed them on her breast. Her hands were guiding my hands, showing how to caress and squeeze. She had me to pinch her nipples. It felt like hours later when she pushed my hands downwards over her belly to her pussy hair. She entangled my fingers in the hair and had me pull at it. She showed me how to squeeze the flesh on her mons.

She pulled my head down to her breasts. She let me feel the softness against my cheeks, then let me kiss and lick and finally to bite gently. She put the nipples in my mouth to suck on.

Gently she pushed my head down to rest on her belly.

“Look,” she whispered hoarsely. “Look down at my pussy. You will be asked to enter it shortly.”

First I saw her curly pussy hair and the mound beyond. She slowly raised her legs and spread her thighs. Her mons parted and a slit appeared when she opened up.

She pushed my hand over her pussy slit. She pressed my finger into it. She pushed my head further down until my cheek rested on her pubic hair.

“Lick,” she commanded and pushed my head further down. She also pressed on my finger and suddenly her folds gave away and my finger went into her wet pussy entrance. She shivered.

I licked her. First I got hair on my tongue but then there was a sweet-sour taste when my tongue came down into her slit.

She started to moan and suddenly she cried out and her body shook. I startled and withdrew. I got afraid that I somehow had hurt her.

“Don’t be afraid. That was something good that you should be proud of. When a woman like what you are doing to her she sounds like that. I liked it very much. It’s called an orgasm.”

Quietly she looked at me for a while, smiling.

“Well, I think it’s time for you to experience the real thing. To experience the sweetness and pleasure in a woman’s pussy. In my pussy. Let’s see if you are ready,” she said with great sincerity.

She put her hand on my cock and tested its hardness. She was pleased and smiled broadly.

“Now, kneel between my legs, I will guide you,” she said throatily.

I rose quickly and stood between her legs. She put out her hands and took hold of my hips when I knelt down. She spread her thighs and raised her legs even more but kept her feet on the ground. She pulled my hips against her and suddenly I felt my cockhead touch her soft hair.

She took my cock in her hand and pushed me back a little. She pushed my cock slightly down and I felt her wetness. She let my cock slide up and down her slit a few times. Then she held it still against her pussy.

“Now push, push hard,” she said.

I pushed forward. She wriggled her hips and I felt how my cock-head slipped inside her pussy. My instincts suddenly knew what to do and I started to thrust back and forth. She helped by adjusting the angle with her hips. After a few thrusts I was fully inside. I felt my balls press against her body.

She laughed a contented laugh. She put her legs around my thighs and held me tight.

“Be still, don’t move. Feel and enjoy my pussy for a while,” she said and released her grip of my thighs. She lowered her legs and raised her hips up against me.

The feeling of her pussy was incredible. It was warm and moist and she held me in a tight grip. Her pussy pulsated along my cock. Now I understand that she was a very experienced woman who could play with her pussy as on an instrument.

“Now fuck me. Thrust hard into me. Don’t be afraid. You can’t hurt me with your cock. My pussy is made for it,” she said.

I started to thrust. She met me and started to moan again. I stopped, having forgot what she had said but she smiled and urged me on. I thrust a few more times and then felt something in my loins and balls. My cock spasmed and I felt something rush out of it. It repeated four or five times. Suddenly I wanted to be still deep inside her and slumped down on her body. I just lay on top of her and got aware of that she still was moaning.

She held me tight until her moans trailed off. She hugged me with her arms and legs and held me for a long time. Finally she rolled us over and looked down at me.

“Well, how was that. Was my pussy as sweet and pleasant as I promised? Did you like it? You are a man now, not a boy any more.” She said in a very soft voice.

I still couldn’t talk. So I just hugged her and smiled broadly, a big happy smile.

“Well, I think that’s an answer. I take it you liked it. And I did too. You were of course rather quick this first time but that’s natural. I have experienced much worse even with grown men. It will improve, you will see. Now let’s take a swim.”

She rose and dragged me to my feet. She stood close to me and put my arm around her waist. Our hips touched when we went into the water.

We swam around for a while and she was cheerful. I was still dizzy from happiness and tried to understand what had happened. My head cleared little by little. For the first time I had done it. I had been inside a woman’s secret place. I had become a man. I had explored the secrets of the female charms. A new urge had taken over my body when I thought about women.

Suddenly my body filled with happiness. I wanted to thank Inga. Just then she rose and stood erect in shallow water like the goddess Venus. Her body was glistening from water drops and she looked marvelous with her heavy breasts and curvy body.

I waded over to her and stood before her. My chest nearly burst of all the feelings of happiness, pride, gratitude, triumph, lust and more that I wasn’t able to express in words. Suddenly the feelings welled out in a mighty bellow that started in my loins, deepened in my stomach and got compressed in my chest.

Her face brightened and she smiled a big and happy smile.

“I think I should take that as an acknowledgement that you like me and what we just did,” she giggled.

“Oh yes. Wow. It was fantastic. I feel so happy. I love you,” I burst out. Suddenly I could talk to her again and tried to express all my feelings at once. I guess it came out more like babble but it didn’t matter. Inga looked happy.

She took a step forward and embraced me. It was a full body hug where she pressed herself against me. Her breasts rubbed against my chest and my cock was pressed against her belly. She pulled my head down and kissed me on the mouth and let her tongue into my mouth. I felt my cock swell against her belly.

She took a step back and looked me over. She laughed her throaty laugh and took my hand and together we went ashore.

“Come, sit with me. We have to talk,” she said in a grave voice.

“Look,” she said. “What has happened is great. I think you agree. But it has to stay between you, me and your mother. You mustn’t tell anybody else about it. Not even your father or sisters. Do you understand?”

“Yes, yes of course,” I stammered. I would have promised anything at that time.

“Good,” she said and her stern face broke up into her big smile. “Now to the good news. My mission is to teach you to become a great lover. I will be all yours for the rest of my stay here. You can have me whenever and as many times as you want.”

She giggled and looked at me to see if I had understood. It slowly got into my mind. I would be allowed to come close to her again and to enter her pussy. And not only once or twice more. No, every day for a whole week. The feelings again filled my body and welled out into a roar.

Inga laughed throatily and smiled broadly.

“It sounds like you want to be my apprentice. I certainly hope that you will be a frequent visitor in my pussy. From what you have showed me already I am sure I will enjoy being your teacher and my pussy will long for to accommodate your cock. Remember, you just have to ask anytime you feel like it.”

She laughed her deep laugh again and looked me over.

“I want you to lust for me. I want you to get excited when you see me. But you must be discreet about it for instance when we bathe together with the others. We will behave and act normally. And one last thing. After this week my pussy is no longer available to you. Next time I come here I am just your mother’s friend. Do you agree to those terms?”

“Yes, yes, yes of course,” I stammered again but this time of joy. “I love you. Wow,” I cried out again.

“Oh, my, how should a woman interpret that? Is it possible that you want to take me again? Let’s see. Yes, I think you will. I am flattered,” she giggled and took my cock in her hand for inspection.

She bent down and kissed the tip of my cock, then opened her mouth and took the head in. My cock stiffened immediately to full length and hardness.

She withdrew and looked at me.

“It’s a real nice cock and it will be even better. You are not fully grown yet. Your cock is fat and I like that. What you have now is an erection, or hard on. It has many names. Now caress me as you did before.”

She lay down flat out and pulled me towards her. Her legs were down but her thighs were wide apart. I started to caress her breasts but soon went further down and explored her pussy slit. It was warm and moist down there. I slid up and down her slit. I remembered how she had pressed my finger into her and tried it. She spasmed when my finger got a little inside her and she moved her hips.

“Easy boy, easy,” she giggled. “Kiss me, kiss my body.”

I remembered that also. I started to kiss her but this time started with her mouth. She forced her tongue into my mouth and twisted my tongue. Then she gently pushed my head down her body. I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples before I moved south down to her pussy. Again I felt that sweet-sour taste and it aroused me. I was kneeling beside her and could kiss the upper part of her pussy. She spasmed again when I did.

“Yes, go on. Don’t stop. Kiss me there. Lick me,” she cried out. And I did as much as I could. She shivered and moaned. I buried my nose in her pussy slit and licked for all my worth. She raised her hips against me and her body shook when she cried out and clasped her thighs around my head. She held me there until she had calmed down.

She pulled my head up to her face and kissed me.

“That was a real good orgasm you just gave me. Remember how you did it. Your women will love you if you do that to them in the future. But now it’s your turn. Do as before.”

I quickly positioned myself between her spread thighs. She took my cock and pulled the foreskin back and forth a few times. Then she placed the head at her entrance.

“Push, push him into my pussy. Push hard and fuck me,” she cried and I did. I knew what to do even if maybe I still was a bit clumsy.

But my cock slid easily into her heaven and it was all warm, moist and narrow in there. I pulled out and pushed in again.

“Yes, that’s good. Use long strokes in the beginning,” she panted. “Oh, your cock feels so good in there. Go on.” Her moans started again.

I thrust in and out and soon felt the tingling in my loins. My thrusts got shorter and when my cock spasmed I stopped deep inside her. My cock erupted as before and then I just wanted to rest on top her. She bucked a few times against me but then lay still and pulled me over her.

I lay on top of her and she held me tight with her legs around my thighs until I had shrunk out of her. Then she rolled us onto the side and kissed me.

“Liked it?” She asked in a soft voice and looked at me.

“Wow, yes. It’s wonderful, thank you,” I said, happy to be able to speak. My chest again filled with all sorts of feelings. “Wow.”

“That’s all right then,” she giggled. “I think we will have a nice week coming. There are a lot of things I want to teach you. Now I think it’s time to go back to the house.”

We walked together to the house like we would have done if we had had our ordinary swim. Nothing suspicious about that.

“Remember, anytime you want you can have me. Just tell me or give me a sign and I will find a way. I can be rather good at finding excuses,” she giggled when we parted to go to change for dinner.

To be continued.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds