Couple Next Door

She had some scratches on her tummy, too, from the sharp grass. I treated those as she lay back and let me. She had a really funny look on her face while I did that.

I kind of liked doing that, her flesh was soft on the outside and solid muscle underneath.

Later, I took care of myself in the bathroom, being careful to turn on the fan since Katt was sitting right outside in the living room watching TV.

I got the vision of my hands on her belly as she lay there coming as close to purring like a Kitten when you pet it as she could get.

That was all it took. In seconds my body responded, I managed to grab some tissue just in time. It wasn't something I did very much at my age, but touching Katt earlier certainly did it for me.

She turned to look at me when I came out, a sly smile on her face.

"Want me to make some popcorn?" I asked her, to divert things from my embarrassment.

"Sure." She responded.

+++

Almost a year went by, each month I credited her for the house payment for the work she did, she was the cheapest maid and housekeeper I ever had.

Well, I had never had a maid or a housekeeper, but like I said. I am good at math.

She had a key to my house and came and went as she needed to. We shared nearly all of our meals, then sat around and played board games or watched TV. Every day at 2 PM she stopped and watched her soap opera, I tolerated that and vanished outside to fiddle around. She tolerated the Discovery channel. My show nearly always came on at 6 PM, Katt would run over to her house to watch Judge Judy, then she would come right back.

I watched Judge Judy with her a few times but the crabby old bag always yells at everyone, telling them to shut up.

Hell, people come there to testify? That drove me nuts, so Katt and I worked it out. She had a TV set in her house.

We made side bets on who would get kicked off on the Survivor show and then Big Brother. Silly bets like she had to wash my truck, or I had to vaccum the carpets.

Once I lost and had to do the laundry, that was fun. I got to fiddle with some of her underthings, they were skimpy. A few times I picked up a pair of her panties and sniffed, God did she smell wonderful!

I was careful, though. She never caught me.

Those evenings together were wonderful, I was no longer a lonely old man, Katt was company I enjoyed. When she went home at bedtime, I always wanted to ask her to stay, but I never did. I was afraid that if I did she might leave permanently, and I desperately wanted her to stay.

I was a 67 year old grandpa type, Katt was barely 30. I suppose one could say that I knew my place.

I expected a young woman like that to meet someone, start dating, but she never did.

I enjoyed her company so much, she was young and full of energy and appeared to be perfectly happy with the way things were.

An old man like me, basically living with a very young woman like Katt drew a few snickers from the folks in town but we just ignored that.

Like once I was down getting a haircut at Andy's, he asked me how things were going with my new "squeeze" as he put it. I told him it wasn't like that, she worked for me in exchange for her house payment.

He didn't believe me.

The truth was that Katt slept in her house and I slept in mine.

The welcome sounds of her in the kitchen woke me up each morning every single day, seven days per week except Sunday.

Sunday I got up and got dressed, went and got Katt and we went to church. That was her idea early on, I resisted that at first but then it began to become fun and something I looked forward to.

After, we always went to the Main Street cafe for the 3 Egg breakfast. If anyone was even possibly hungry after eating that, they just brought out some more. The place was always packed, for a few weeks we got odd looks from people, but then they got used to us.

Katt and our strange relationship became accepted around town, we were a couple.

There was just one odd moment, the waitress took our orders, then asked me if I wanted coffee. I told her yes, then she asked me if my daughter would like some too.

One guy we knew was sitting at the counter, he snickered. Then he glanced at me and caught my look and shut up.

Someone must have said something to the waitress, she never said that again.

+++

It was Summer again, one day it was hot as blazes and Katt showed up wearing those shorts and the halter top. Up until that day it was the usual slacks and a blouse, Katt didn't own a dress that I knew of.

Katt was outside hanging up laundry, she knew I preferred drying clothes like that, I enjoyed the way it made them smell. I did have a dryer but she only used it when it was raining.

I made some iced tea and went out onto the porch, she joined me in the shade and poured herself a glass.

When she sat down, for the third time I could look right inside her top and see her bare breast. She glanced down and looked back up at me, tittered but made no move to cover up.

I figured that if she didn't mind, I sure as hell didn't, so I took a good look. Her nipple changed, it got even longer and snug appearing. It was really beautiful, the way the slight swelling of her breast was capped with the darker bubble, then tipped with a round button that stuck out a full half inch.

Katt sat there watching me, knowing I was looking inside her blouse from only a few feet away.

We were both silent, me staring at her breast, Katt watching me do that. There was a feeling of electricity in the air.

"So Danny? How come you never have any girl friends over?" She asked. There was a slight trace of a catch in her voice.

"I just never think about it, how come you never have any boy friends?" I managed to answer.

"I never think about it." She laughed.

We were both again quiet for awhile.

"Do you ever think about me?" Katt asked. Her voice changed again to a slighty husky tone.

"Sometimes." I admitted.

"Really? When? Is it while you...you know?" She smiled sweetly, turning slightly my way. Her top shifted even more, now her nipple was nearly pointed at me. It was obvious, Katt was teasing me.

I started to sweat, felt my face flush, I looked away.

"Yes, really. I guess then, sometimes I..Of course, you are pretty, but..." I was suddenly flustered, not knowing what to say.

"But what? Is it because I don't have any...titties?" She asked.

"No, it's not that. You are just fine. But hell, I am an old man and you are a young woman."

"You aren't so old. Sure, your hair is gray, but you don't even have a pot belly!"

"That's because I work all the time. Your cooking is so good that I probably should be fat, though!" I teased her, trying to change the subject.

"I want to make love!" She blurted out, catching me completely by surprise. I looked at her, unable to stop desire from flooding through me.

"Would you like to..with me? Please?" She asked.

"What? Why would you..I really am just an...?"

"Oh, shut up! I like you, you are fine! Do you want to..or not?" She sat up, faced me.

"I don't know if...it's been a long time." I suddenly felt even more flustered.

"Come on! Please?" She stood up, reached for my hand. I stood up, reached out to take it. She held my hand for nearly a full minute, just looking at me. Then she jumped into my arms, almost knocking me down.

"Danny, I love you, I love you, I love you!" She was kissing my face, my lips, my nose, everything.

+++

Sex. Sex after so long. Katt had no trouble at all getting me erect, she used both hands and her mouth, slid her naked body up and down mine, teasing me with no mercy until I was as firm as I had ever gotten in my life. Then she pushed me back on my bed, hiked up one leg and holding me with one hand and herself open with the other, she pressed down.

Sex. The sensation of feeling myself sliding inside of her was amazing, something I had almost forgotten, something I had thought I would never know again. Her nipples were like needles, stabbing at my bare chest through the sparse hairs.

I looked down at myself and her as she arched her back, her head back and her eyes closed. Katt's bush was full and natural, I could see her large lips draped around my erection, rolling outwards each time I pulled back.

The sight made me even firmer, she let out a long gutteral groan. I felt myself begin to climax, she groaned again and quickened her pace. Somehow the first one bled right into building to a second, then finally such an intense sensation that I completely lost awareness of anything else.

I lost track of time, everything. When I was done, exhausted, she lay there and played with me until I was once again up and ready.

That was impossible, I knew myself, impossible.

Somehow I managed anyway. That took me a very long time, it was so slow and easy, we were barely moving.

I woke up, it was pitch black. I felt her pressed up against my side. I reached down and let my fingers trace over the small swellings of her breasts, found her nipple and gently rolled it with my fingertips. Katt sighed in her sleep.

Later, after dozing, I woke up to sunlight streaming in my window. I was alone. At first, I thought I had only a wonderful dream, then I heard noises.

I rolled out of bed, found my pants and went into the kitchen. Katt was making pancakes and eggs.

She looked exactly like she always did when she came over in the mornings.

"Morning, sleepy head!" She gave me a bright smile.

"Am I still alive?" I asked her.

"Yep! Looks like it, why?"

"I think you almost killed me last night." I told her, grabbing the cup of coffee she handed me.

"You? What about me? You made my pussy all sore!" She giggled, reaching down to rub herself.

"I'm sorry." I teased.

"Don't be, I'm not. Even my nipples are all puffed up." She flipped one of the pancakes. Then she filled a platter and set it down.

We ate quietly, just smiling at each other between bites.

"So. Are you disappointed with my little titties?" She asked.

"Nope, I like them. Are you disappointed with my tiny little pecker?" I asked.

"Tiny? That thing is 8 inches long, you almost broke me!" She roared at that.

"Did you turn the stove off?" I asked her, getting up.

"Yes, why?"

"Come on, I want to see if I can make you even more sore." I told her.

"Oh, goodie!"

+++

"So what took us so long?" Katt asked me later.

"I had no idea you would even be interested." I told her.

"Heck, I thought YOU weren't interested!" She rolled over and lay on top of me. Then she started playing with me but nothing happened.

"I think you broke it." I laughed.

"Good. I need a day or so to heal up myself!" We both laughed at that.

+++

It was late morning when we woke up. She kissed my chest.

"I love you, Danny!" She told me between delightful little nips.

"I love you too, Katt. I really do, I think I have for a long time."

"So what are we going to do about it?"

"First, I want you to move in here." I said.

"OK. But what do we do with my house?" She asked.

I just grinned.

+++

Katt lives with me full time now. Will we get married? I don't know, and neither one of us really cares. Probably, though, and we did talk about it. Katt now has breasts, something to do with being 5 months along. They aren't huge, but she can certainly make bumps in her blouses at the moment.

One of those fun sessions that very first time was taken seriously, it seems.

"You knocked me up right off the bat!" She told me laughing, the day she took the home pregnancy test and it read positive.

"So that is why you were so darned horny and practically raped me?" I said as I patted her fanny.

"Yea, probably. I was hoping that if I gave you a little peek, teased you, then....?" She smirked.

"Little peek? You were waving the things in my face!"

"Well, you didn't seem to mind very much."

"Nope. Best pussy I had in years!" I hugged her.

"You mean the only pussy you had in years." She laughed.

"So how did you even know that I wouldn't just turn you down?" I asked her.

"I saw you sniffing my panties, I knew right then. That got me so hot, you had such a wonderful look on your face! But then you didn't do anything, so finally I just went for it."

"Oh." I felt myself blush, I didn't know she had seen me do that.

"It's OK. I liked the idea." She grinned.

"So what do I do when you leave me for some younger guy?" I asked her, half serious.

"I already tried one of those."

+++

Her house is rented now, it brings in nearly half again what the "mortgage" payment is to me, the rest we stick in an account in her name. I am getting my 5%. One day it will be paid off and be her house.

That is fair, I guess.

I did have all that plastic siding crap torn off of it, replaced it with shingles. I left the silly red tile roof, what the hell, it doesn't look that bad.

The two Apple trees I planted on Katt's side of the fence helps, too. They aren't quite big enough yet to do the job, but they are growing.

+++

I asked Katt straight out one day about when she came over that first morning by herself. We were sitting in chairs facing each other at the time, I was rubbing Cocoa butter on her big tummy and playing with her navel.

Her navel sticks out as far as her nipples do now, I had been teasing her about how every time we make love it's like I get a threesome.

"I will do anything." She had told me. I can never forget that morning, the way she sat there and offered herself to me, desperate.

"Would you really have gone to bed with me to save your house from foreclosure?" I asked.

"Yep! You bet! I would have fucked you silly!" She laughed.

"I wonder how things would have turned out if I had taken you up on it?" I asked.

"I don't know. But I am glad things turned out like they did, once I found out what kind of man you are...."

"Then you decided to fuck me silly, right?"

"Yep! I sure did!" She grinned.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds