• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Courting Cousin Courtney

Courting Cousin Courtney

This story is purely fiction...but it's based on fantasy

* * * * *

When I was 18, I done something that I never thought I would do. I went on vacation to see my uncle in Indiana and his step granddaughter Courtney. Courtney is a month younger than me and in the past I flat out ignored her.

Nevertheless, Courtney was always in my face. This day was no different except one thing. I hadn't seen her in about 6 years, the puberty years. When I left she was a pale flat chested kid. When I came to town this time though, things were much different.

It was pretty hot out that day. So the first thing I did was tell my uncle I was going out back for a swim. He said, "Courtney's out there...." I muttered "oh great, that's gonna ruin my swim..." I went out anyway, pretty disgusted until I seen one of the most beautiful sights that I had ever come across. Courtney was beautiful. Her dark brown hair was wet and clinging to her beautiful face. She had on a two piece bathing suit and it showed off her new assets.

She ran towards me as if she was running for a gold medal in the Olympics or something. Her large C cup tits bounced and jiggled as she sprinted towards me. I noticed myself getting a little swollen in my shorts. Just as I noticed that, she grabbed me with all of her might. Her hard nipples poked me in the chest as she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back rather reluctantly hoping she wouldn't notice my woody in my shorts. Courtney looks directly into my eyes and says, "I've missed you cuz. How they hangin!"

How ironic. They were hangin just fine until I see this gorgeous creature bouncing and jiggling towards me. Now they are stunned and suspended in place. Nevertheless, finally I let out a slight gasp before my words slipped through my lips. "Yeah, I'm fine. How are you?" "I am fine, 'cept this damn bikini keeps ridin up my ass!" Oh yeah, did I wanna see that. "Come and join me in the pool!" she yelled joyously. As she turned around, I got a great glimpse of her "problem." The two best ass cheeks I had ever laid eyes on. An in your face version of Jennifer Lopez. As she ran back towards the pool, her booty cheeks bounced together continuously. The ass was firm and I was enticed by her body. She is a beautiful girl. At the age of 18, she might be the finest piece work God created. "She can only get better..." I thought to myself.

I jumped into the pool eagerly and swam towards my sexy cuz. I took every opportunity to rub my hand against her ass and her boobs whenever I got the chance. Normally cold water will kill your hard-on but not this time. I had a stiffy the entire time. We played in the pool all day long. Well, so it seemed. It had only been 2 hours as my uncle called us in for dinner. We dried off and went to the kitchen. We sat on opposite sides of the table. And I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I would peer over my glass at every opportunity just to look at her beautiful face.

I noticed in looking that her nipples were hard again and poking through the white cotton t-shirt she had on over her bikini top. I quickly got aroused and decided it was time to relieve myself. I excused myself from the dinner table and went down to the basement to spank the monkey. I laid on the couch and unleashed my raging hard-on. I was at attention, a full 7 inches, and pretty thick. As I stroked my meat vigorously, I noticed footsteps. At this moment, I was too far gone to stop. I pumped about 4 or 5 more times and shot a huge wad on my shirt, and onto the black leather couch. I quickly tucked my dick into my shorts and sat up. Courtney came into the room and looked at me funny, saying, "What the hell is that on the couch?" pointing at the thick white goop. I was caught, I knew it, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. "Is that cum?" I said, "I don't know what that is..." with a half smile, half scared look on my face. Courtney looked directly towards my crotch. She seen my woody and immediately said, "Let me see it!!!" I was like "huh?" I was in total surprise to hear my cousin say, "let me see your dick!" "Yeah, alright" I said kinda in awe of what was really happening. I stood up and lowered my shorts. My schlong swung free and stuck out like a branch from a oak tree.

Courtney licked her lips and didn't say a word. She just started stripping naked. First her cotton shirt comes off, then she removed the red bikini top and her boobs were finally free. Her nipples were dark brown like her hair and they stuck out at least a half inch. Then she began to lower her shorts, and they revealed her matching bikini bottoms. I walked directly towards her without a word and ripped her bikini bottoms off. Her pussy was gorgeous, and the slight fuzz on her coochie gleamed with her juices. I lifted her off her feet and laid her onto the floor, then I stuck my tongue into her deep hot snatch. I licked her pussy like an ice cream cone. Her clit poked from it's little hood crying for attention. I sucked it into my mouth in and out. She moaned with pleasure as more of her love juice poured out onto my tongue, chin and lips.

I raised up to my knees, and my dick was as hard as I have ever seen it. It was throbbing and betting to be sucked. Courtney raised up and wrapped her left hand around my dick as she gave me a hand job and a blowjob simultaneously. I was so out of it, when I finally came to, I found myself fucking her pretty mouth. My dick was dripping with her saliva and my pre cum. I was ready for some pussy.

I remembered that ass that I loved so much, bouncing back into the pool, my goodness, it must've been 40 inches and firm as they come. I turned her around and placed my swollen organ at the puffy lips of her pussy. I slid myself in slowly. She was so tight, but she was wet, and I slid right in. I pumped her pussy harder and harder. We were making more noise than I thought possible. I knew someone would walk in on us, but that was part of the fun. I was fucking her doggy style with reckless abandon!!! Slapping and squishing noised filled the room. Her screams of pleasure and my moans of joy were only part of our grand sex orchestra.

Finally, I couldn't hold back anymore, she had an orgasm the likes of which the world had never seen. Courtney was in utopia, experiencing nirvana, all that good stuff. I was right with her. When she squeezed me with her fuck muscles, my dick shot a load that would make Peter North blush. I unloaded more cum into my cousin's pussy than I had shot in my entire life.

We fell to the floor, totally spent. Eventually we got up and took showers. We slept in the basement. Of course none of the grown ups suspected anything. They just thought that two close cousins wanted to spend time together. Yeah, we did, and we made the most of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Courting Cousin Courtney

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 650 milliseconds