• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Courtney Love Streetwalker

Courtney Love Streetwalker

THIS IS A PARODY... IT IS NOT REAL

This is my new series about famous women giving in to their deepest, darkest sexual urges and becoming prostitutes... First up is Courtney Love... Enjoy

***

Courtney Love had decided she wanted to become a streetwalker, because her acting and music career had hit a snag and mostly because she craved dirty, cheap sex. She fantasized about selling her sexy body, for money, for years, so she decided to make the head first leap into... giving head... among other sexual acts.

She was dressed, in Courtney's sex crazed eyes, as a common streetwalker. She was wearing, from the bottom up, black stripper pumps, black fishnet stockings, a very short, very tight, black leather mini skirt, no panties, tight white tank top, no bra, and red sequined jacket. She had on thick, bright, red eyeliner and cherry red lipstick. She was a walking fuck doll.

She was standing on a street corner, when a businessman came along and asked, "how much for a blowjob baby?"

"$50." She replied, licking her red lips. He handed her the money and they went in the alley, behind a dumpster. She unzipped his pants and pulled his average sized cock out. She jerked it a little, then went to her knees, looking up at him, smiling. She slowly licked his cock, from head to base. She kissed it all over, smearing her bright red lipstick all over it. She rubbed his hairy balls and licked them, as she stroked his hard cock. She kissed them and softly bit them. Courtney slid a finger up his ass and fingered it. He groaned, so she slid two fingers up his hairy ass. She spit all over his cock and licked it all up.

"Damn baby, your good. Suck that cock." He groaned and grabbed her platinum blonde hair. She licked up to the head and sucked him fast, jerking him too. She played with his balls, with her other hand. She sucked him hard, her tongue working all over his cock, as she sucked it. "I'm gonna cum baby." He pushed her head further down on his cock and she sucked, as fast as she could. He grunted and came, in her mouth. She sucked it all out. He zipped up and left, after saying. "Thanks babe, see you tomorrow."

She spit his cum out, wiping her mouth and fixed her lipstick. She played with her pussy, in the alley. She fucking loved being a cheap whore. It turned her on, so damn much. She made herself cum quickly, licking her fingers clean. She smirked, knowing she was a hot, slutty fuck doll. She got another customer, before she even got out of the alley. A homeless guy had gotten $20 bucks from somewhere and he offered it to her. She looked at him and took the money, feeling sorry for him. She was still horny anyway, so it was a win for both. She sucked him fast and hard, deepthroating, his thick cock. She spit on it and sucked him fast, twisting both her hands on his cock, jerking him off fast. He held her head and grunted, forcing his cock down her throat. She wanted to spit his cum out, but he got excited and came down her throat. She went ahead and swallowed it. His cum was watery, so it was easy for her to swallow. He hugged her and thanked her. She thought that was sweet, so she didn't fuss at him for cumming down her throat.

She walked down the street a block and a car pulled over. A 18 year old spoiled rich dude recognized her. "Damn, it's Courtney fucking Love. How much baby? I want that ass."

"$100 for anal." She smirked at him and looked in his black BMW. He was playing with his big cock and she smiled. Courtney was a size queen. She loved all cock sizes, but she really loved big ones. She got in his car, took the money and they went to a quiet parking lot nearby and got in the back seat.

""Suck it bitch. Earn that money whore." She loved him talking dirty to her. She craved filthy, cheap sex. It made her so hot. She sucked him deep. She licked all over his big cock, as she deepthroated it. She squeezed his balls and softly scratched them with her bright red fingernails. "Suck it whore, yeahhhhh!"

"You got a big cock babe. I love it." She was hot for sex and his big cock. He put her, on her hands and knees and put a rubber on. He slammed up her ass hard. "FUCK YEAH BABE, FUCK MY ASS HARD!! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!!" He smacked her ass, smiling and pounded her ass forcefully, drilling his big cock, all the way in her soft, pasty white ass. He smacked her ass again. "Take it bitch! Whose ass is this whore? Tell me whore!"

"Yours baby, fuck meeeeeeeee!!" She squirted on him and he kept pummeling her ass harder and harder. She rubbed her clit, with super speed and squirted again. He grabbed her nice tits and squeezed. Tit milk covered his hands and he slammed her ass harder. "MMMMMMMMM, FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEE!! I'M A FUCKING CHEAP SLUT!!" Courtney was full on, slutty fuck doll, at that moment.

"You sure are bitch, a cheap ass, filthy fucking slut. Courtney slut whore Love!" He grunted, saying he was gonna cum.

"Shoot it in my mouth baby. Let me fucking taste it. No charge." She was horny as shit. She loved him treating her like a cheap fuck slut. She fucking loved it and craved it.

He pulled out and turned her on her back, ripping the condom off. He shoved his cock in her mouth, bulging out her cheeks and came. He filled her mouth and she sucked every drop, down her throat, sucking him dry. She sucked him off again for free and came again, as she did. She swallowed his cum the second time too. She loved the taste. She gave him her number and said he could fuck her free, anytime, from now on. He liked that. "Yeah whore, I'll fuck your slut ass, anytime." He dropped her off at a diner and took off.

She was eating a chili dog and fries, when she noticed a group of guys in their twenties staring at her. She pulled her top up, smiling and shot her tit milk in her coffee. They dug that and came over to her. They took some pictures with her, playing with her tits and sucking them. She loved the attention, she got off on it. She came down her legs, while she ate and got felt up. They paid her $250, to gangbang her, in their van. They fucked her mouth, two at a time. She swallowed all their cum, every cock. One dude ate her pussy and she came in his mouth. She rode the biggest cock and two more double fucked her ass. She jerked off the other two, loving the five cocks using her. She squirted all over the biggest cock, that was fucking her pussy. The two dicks in her ass came at the same time and flooded her ass. "YESSSSSSSS!! FILL ME WITH CUM BITCHES!!" Courtney loved the cock and cum, she was in sexual heaven.

She pulled the two cocks she was jerking off to her mouth and sucked them both, at the same time. They both grabbed her blonde hair and pounded her mouth, bulging out her cheeks really wide. Courtney came again on the cock in her pussy, as it pumped, her well stretched out bald pussy, full of thick cum. "Mmmmmmmmm." She moaned around the two cocks, pounding her sexy mouth. She played with her tits, pulling and shaking her rock hard, thick nipples, milk streaming out. Both dudes in her mouth grunted, overflowing her sucking mouth with cum. It spilled down her chest, as she swallowed most of it.

They payed her another $100 to piss in her ass one at a time. She came three times on them, as they overflowed her sweet ass, with their piss. She felt so slutty and loved every fucking second of it.

She cleaned herself up in the diner bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror, her makeup smeared and her lipstick gone, her body, cum filled and covered in piss. She was the mindless, cheap, fuck toy she always fantasized being. She rubbed her pussy, as she stared at herself in the mirror. "YOU FUCKING SLUT COURTNEY, YOU'RE THE BEST CHEAP SLUT EVER BITCH!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!" She yelled at her reflection in the mirror. She came all over her hand and licked it clean, watching herself do it, in the mirror. "YES YOU ARE COURTNEY... THE FUCKING BEST SLUT EVER BITCH!!" She was so turned on being a cheap whore, she fucking got off on it, so fucking much.

Courtney sucked off the diner manager, not for money, but just because she was so fucking horny. She sucked him off, right in front of the two old guy customers, in there. They cheered her on and she smiled. She jerked him off and sucked him at the same time. He grunted and shot his wad, in her well used mouth. She held it in there and walked over to the two old guys. She spit the cum on the counter, near them and they watched, with big smiles on their faces, as she licked it all up, off of the counter, letting it hang off of her sexy tongue, smiling at them. She licked it up and let it fall out onto her tongue. She finally swallowed it all and licked the counter clean. The old guys paid her $50 to suck them both off and she did, deepthroating them both, as she looked up at them. They didn't last long, but they came a lot. They held her head and filled her mouth with two big mouthfuls of thick cum. Courtney loved the taste, so she swallowed it all and told them to piss all over her.

They looked shocked, a little, but they pissed all over the blonde rocker's slutty face and sexy C cup tits. Courtney stuck out her tongue and lapped it up. She loved being such a dirty whore in public. She squirted all over the floor. The manager came over and pissed on her face too. She smiled big and screamed out, "yes Courtney, you are the sexiest cheap fuck whore everrrrrrrrr!!" The guys all nodded in agreement.

She sucked them all clean and even let them fuck her pussy for $20, all of them. They pounded her pussy one at a time and filled it with cum. It leaked out everywhere and she pissed on the floor, right after she squirted on it again. She cleaned up again, while the old guys and the manager mopped up the floor.

She blew them kisses and waved at them, as she went back out on the street, to sell her body some more. She sucked off three more customers and took two more cocks up her ass. She got in her Ferrari and went home. You see she didn't do it for the money. She didn't need the money, she needed the orgasm inducing feeling she got from being a cheap whore. That's why she became... Courtney Love Streetwalker.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Courtney Love Streetwalker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 604 milliseconds