• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cramming For My Exams

Cramming For My Exams

12

It was finals week and I should not have been in a bar. I also shouldn't haven't have been dressed in a my tight white halter top that only made my big DD cups look even more ridiculously big. I definitely shouldn't have been teasing all the boys I came across, certainly shouldn't have offered one the chance to drink a shot from my cleavage, and above all, absolutely, positively should not have been trying to size up who might be packing the biggest cock in the room for a night of fun.

I should have been studying. Bad girl.

All my cock-gazing found a sudden focal point when a couple drifted into the bar. I ignored her totally as my eyes locked onto his jeans, which were bulging powerfully in a number of different directions, most notably the pair of rounded weights up front and then shockingly long THING curled far down one of his thighs. At that angle, there was no way it was hard, yet at that size, no way it was soft; it was a conundrum, a contradiction and a thing of absolute fascination for my poor horny brain.

It was only when I managed to finally pull my eyes from that bulge that I saw the rest of him, and, unfortunately HER. God I hated her on sight! Her face was simply prettier than mine, a flawless oval with high cheekbones, thick lips, big luminous eyes surrounded by a shock of blonde hair that framed her face in a straight, medium cut. I could forgive all of that mind you, if not for whatever the FUCK was going on below her neck, because just one glance at those prodigious and preposterous melons made me feel like I was back in a goddamned training bra. They were giant and jiggly and despite whatever bra she must have been wearing would not stop swaying with her slightest movement.

What made her even more contemptible was the tall man on her arm. He had a handsome, chiseled face with easy green eyes that sparkled a bit when he talked. His lips were thick and mischievous and his arms were impressively muscled without being bulky; I was especially drawn to his solid-looking biceps. Of course my eyes found their way back to his pants with that inexplicable bulge, it tested the limits of my imagination to think it could be that large, yet this was no lonely single man trying to trick his first lay, he had a gorgeous woman on his arm and unless she was gullible beyond all reason it didn't stand to reason that it wasn't him. It was a conundrum.

The pair of them talked back and forth, rapidly, looking around the room, occasionally pointing at one person or another.

Then they were pointing at me.

I made eye contact with him, pointing at my face with a quizzical look. He responded by nodding and beckoning me with a sweeping arm-gesture. Intimidated in the extreme I put on my best sashay and ass-wiggled my way on over them, feeling a bit self-conscious to be approached by a couple in such a public place.

"Come on over, my darling, pull up a drink!" his voice was rich, a little on the deeper side but with a cheery edge to it.

"Yes, darling DO! We're just way over-endowed with cash at the moment and need to spend it on SOMETHING!" She added, a little deep in the voice in herself, but sultry, throaty.

"Yes, our accountant INSISTED!" he said.

"Between sobs of pleasure and howls of joy, anyway!" she added.

"I think she's a nun now!" he speculated, sliding a huge appletini in front of me.

"No, no darling, after us she became a novice bullfighter." she corrected.

"Makes sense, we gave her the practice."

"Toast!" she said and they both drained their drinks, which I could swear had only just been set in front of them. I blinked and there were two more full ones to replace them. When had we ordered? I looked to my own half-finished one. I didn't feel like I'd been drugged or anything, I was just having trouble keeping up.

"Lamb-shanks, we're being rude to our guest!" the woman chided him with a pout.

"Oh where are my manners?"

"The bottom of your glass!" she interrupted him.

"Oh, let me just get those right quick!" the pair slammed down that round as well, each gasping with satisfaction when finished. This time I caught a beleaguered-looking bartender replacing the drinks like a ninja ghost, slipping away the empty glasses and setting new ones down. He seemed practiced at this like they'd done this to him before, but his vest was also bursting with bills so I suspected they'd pre compensated him for the impressive service.

"Now then, My name is Nick Coyle, and this is my curvier half, Laura. I'm enchanted to say Enchante."

"Anyway, my husband beckoned you over to ask if you'd be willing to be our unicorn."

"Yes, or at least a mare that will let us glue a horn on."

"Oh darling, how delightfully crass!"

"You'll drink to that!"

"So will you!"

The glasses were empty again, and all three of our seats afterwards.

I don't remember if I managed to talk at all between the table and our trip to the car, but if I did I suspect they might have been my first and last for the night, Rick and Laura seemed to be in the habit of asking me questions the other would supply an answer for.

"Oh, I forgot to ask dear, do you know what a Unicorn is?" She asked.

"Of course she does, darling! She's young! She's hip! She's the picture of millennial sophistication! How could she not know what a Unicorn is?"

"Maybe she lived a neglected upbringing."

"Well that ends toNIGHT my dear, we must take charge of this poor waif, this urchin's sad life."

I lifted a hand and opened my mouth, wanting to ask what they meant by 'unicorn', to explain that I was neither a sophisticate nor a street-urchin, to get them to just slow DOWN a little for me. Of course to them it was only another pause to get more words in.

"I hope you don't mind slumming it with us tonight, the bigger limo is in the shop."

A chauffeur was holding rear door open for us, I gazed into the most opulent car I'd ever beheld, mouth staying agawp.

"Pardon me, dear," Laura said, gliding past me to carefully arrange herself on the seat to slide over to the far side."

Rick made a sweeping bow, gesturing me to follow with a hand, "Get on in!"

"Age before beauty!" Laura added, ribbing him.

"No-no!" He spat back, "Pearls before swine. Get IN my dear, I do insist. Don't go making this kidnapping unseemly!"

I shrugged, still stunned and climbed onto the cushy, crushed velvet seats, loving the feel of the soft material petting the bare parts of my legs. Rick was in a second after me and the car started the moment the door closed.

"Now my dear, tell me what you like in a mate!" he said, putting his hand with some familiarity on my leg.

Laura put a hand on my other leg, "Oh don't be so RUDE, darling, obviously she likes attractive men, sparkling wits with huge bits! What else would such a gem settle for?"

He put a hand to heart, mock-wounded, "No no, dear, I more meant to entertain the question as to whether or not she preferred the hotter sex! I don't know if you've noticed, but she's been staring at your rack all night!"

Laura laughed as I blushed, my eyes glued to those mirth-jiggling jugs of preposterous size.

"Don't be silly, dearest, of course I noticed, I've been having to fish her eyeballs out of my cleavage all night. Speaking of which, here you go dear!" She mimed pulling something from between them and gently caressed a thumb and finger around my temples as though popping them back into my sockets.

"There you go! Much better with those pretty sapphires back in place. Oh don't look so shocked, of course I'm into you! As a couple, Rick and I swing all kinds of ways."

Then, she looked around conspiratorially and leaned in, "and as a woman I swing more than most, if you catch what I mean."

I didn't, but I'd learn the truth of those words later that night.

The "house" we pulled up to was really more palatial estate than anything else. The thing had forty huge windows facing front alone, and it was deep enough that it could have been hiding twice that many rooms inside. There was an incredible fountain out front, water flowing from the center of a towering sculpture of an exotic fruit. A plaque on the front simply read: "Pitahaya Hylocereus". Weird.

I opened my mouth to ask Rick what on earth it was he did for a living to afford such opulence, but Laura reading my mind as usual cut in, "Don't let him tell you his little consulting firm pays for all this. My Rick does VERY well, but the money for this comes from my family. I was born with the benefit of a particularly large cash endowment."

Rick turned and stared brazenly at her massive breasts, "Not just cash, my darling."

"Well you can't motorboat a bank-account, dearest." She shot back. Rick suddenly buried his face into her exposed cleavage and did exactly that, sending the giant orbs into a jiggling quake that lasted for several moments after he was done rubbing his head around and blowing.

She shook her head with a sigh, "Such a childish creature." she turned to me, "Honestly, if he wasn't hung like a horse or two I don't think I'd bother to put up with him."

I opened my mouth to respond, but Rick cut me off,

"That's what I love about you, enchantress, always putting the horses before the carts."

"Oh please, I put the horses before the other horses and the horse after that and you know it!."

"And that's what I like to call a... stable relationship." He waggled his eyebrows at me.

Laura slapped him hard.

"You know how I feel about puns," she said, stroking his cheek apologetically afterwards.

"Sorry, darling."

"Yes, you are."

"I got... foal of myself."

Her tits bounced insanely as she chased him the rest of the way into the house, arm raised to strike.

They seemed to have made up by the time I caught up with them, Rick was sweeping Laura dramatically back and they were locked in an intense, passionate kiss. I watched them make out a little, and then opened my mouth to ask a question, but somehow, without even either of them looking at me they seemed to know that I was about to speak and parted their lips to cut me off yet again.

"Now then, you precious girl, let's figure out what kind of night you want to have!"

Laura seized my hand and Rick paraded ahead, walking us down vast hallways of doors. He pushed in a pair of double-doors, revealing a surprisingly vast movie theater,

"Are you feeling like getting royally fucked to a good movie?" He said.

That sounded nice, I began to speak, but Laura whisked me away, "I'm sure she's not that kind of girl!"

All three of us marched down another few doors until Rick picked one, "Maybe a little dancing?" The ballroom was vast and majestic, huge speakers mounted into the walls and ceiling, every surface buffed to a gleaming shine.

I liked dancing, so I tried to say 'yes' before they were suddenly buffaloing me out again,

"A quiet evening getting fucked while reading perhaps?" The library was plush and filled with books, an alarming number of which seemed to be erotic.

Suddenly Laura stomped a foot,

"Darling, I can't wait any longer! Let's just get to it, shall we?" She pulled a book on one of the shelves, a mechanism clicking as a secret passage opened behind a different shelf entirely.

Why do you have a secret passage? I was just thinking when, inevitably, Rick asked the question for me,

"I suppose you're wondering why we have a secret passage?"

Laura immediately cut in and answered as we entered the dimly lit corridor lined in plush purple velvet, "Isn't it obvious, gorgeous? We have a secret passageway because it gets bitches wet!"

The two of them shared a strangely distinguished-sounding laugh over such a crude joke, pinkeys still out as they stopped at our apparent destination.

I don't know if it would be right to call what we were in an S&M dungeon, but it was definitely outfitted as such. Sex toys hung on racks along every surface, there were odd benches and strangely shaped loveseats and sofas, there was a humongous poster-bed whose sprawling mattress could have easily slept a dozen, though something told me very little sleeping happened in that bed at all.

"Now then darling," Rick said to his wife, "would you like to undress ME or HER? You can only pick one!"

She thought a moment, and then clapped, "Oh let me strip her! It's like christmas opening a new present!"

And then suddenly her hands were all over me. There was nothing lingering or appreciative about her approach, she went as fast as she could without tearing the fabric. Rick was peeling layers off of himself as well, but my vision was obscured by Laura's fussing in front of me. Finally my panties fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them as Laura made a sort of introduction.

"Announcing, uh, this attractive young woman!" Of course they hadn't let me talk or checked my i.d., so they had no idea what my name was. Then again, when I got a look at Rick's cock, I pretty much forgot my name too.

My jaw dropped.

Hoooooooooooo

The shaft of it was thick, as nearly big around as my wrist.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But the damned thing was long too, pointed straight at me, the vast weight of it keeping from elevating straight up the way smaller cocks are wont to do. It was so long if you had put the head of it in my palm, the shaft wouldn't end until somewhere above my elbow.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

And those balls! They hung powerfully down in a seemingly overtaxed scrotum, stretched and bursting with a pair of heavy ovals the size of ripe mangos.

The whole of it was shaved completely smooth and somehow made my mouth water, like I was looking at a perfect cut of steak just about to hit my plate. Gradually I was able to drag my eyes from that cock to check out the rest of Rick; he was a specimen elsewhere too, with lean firm muscles that popped out subtly all over his frame, gorgeous broad shoulders, thick biceps and a pair of abs you could hone titanium on. I felt Laura's humongous clothed tits press into my naked back and felt the heat of her breath on my ear as she practically whispered,

"Go on dear, have a taste. I want to see what you can do..."

Who was I to refuse such a kind offer?

I put my hands on those beautiful biceps, amazed at how small they felt on the big muscles, and then trailed them down his side and hips as I slowly sank to my knees. I was oddly shy at first, which isn't like me, but there was just something so intimidating about the size of that member. I lick the top half of it tentatively, using many short swabs of my tongue to go from his glans to his base, amazed at how much of it stuck out past my head.

Almost as though I were trying to hide from the monster, I buried my head in his ballsack, face pressing against a tremendous nut, hands wandering, in one moment support the weight of that vast gonad-bag in both palms, the next stroking up that shaft, trying to measure with my hand. I didn't have an exact number yet, but I could get six hands end-to-end on it without stopping.

"Mmm, yeah, suck those huge fuckin' balls!" Laura moaned, her hands were busy beneath her skirt. I did something of a double-take at how they were moving, she definitely used dramatic technique to touch herself.

I opened wide and did as told, amazed and aroused by how little I could really cover of each vast testical despite my best efforts. I found that if I really slutted it up by dropping onto my ass and leaned back between his legs I could kind of fit the mod of one if I sucked it from the back. Rick had his hands up behind his head, a smug and contented smile on his face as I applied my worship. That's why when I felt a hand on my head and a hand on his balls, smooshing me into them firmly I knew Laura was taking a more active role in how her husband got his nuts licked. Oddly hot!

Finally she extracted me from my delirious world of ball-praise and brought me back around to face the huge cock, now seeming even slightly harder, veins the size of lesser men's dicks popping out on the shaft. She jacked it with a hand, seeming to admire it right along with me.

"Isn't he spectacular? I'm not going to lie; I'm a shallow bitch and I'd have probably never married Rick if not for this monstrous eighteen-incher!"

I opened my mouth to talk, but then a cock was getting shoved inside of it, fucking the words right back down my throat. Not having been the conversational sort this whole evening I concentrated on swirling my tongue clumsily around the head, sometimes really having to work at circumnavigating the huge thing; I'd never sucked a dick so big it was a challenge in this way!

She stroked my hair, then bunched a little of it up in her hands and crudely shoved my face down on him. I choked and gagged, eyes tearing up slightly, but only showed my enthusiasm for it, going with her insistent hands, putting my on his muscular thighs to brace myself as I crammed down, threatening to bend the iron bar of his erection for all my effort.

"Mmmm, that's right, choke on it, bitch, get yourself a fucking throatful of that monster. Such a pretty little unicorn, aren't you? Mmmm..."

Something was really getting her carried away, I wondered just what depraved turns this night was going to take; even picturing the kinkiest most twisted possibilities, I was not at all prepared for what came next.

As I hornked down nearly a foot of cock, something in me both loving and hating the arrogant look on Rick's face as he gently bucked his hips and rocked my head back and forth, big drill of a member blasting into gooey wads of slobber from the deepest depths of my throat, Laura stood up and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and then parted its fabric dramatically to reveal the insane breasts housed in a surprisingly lacy bra for so much strong-looking fabric.

She pulled that down, not unclasping it, instead letting it support and serve her awesome tits up for my viewing pleasure, her nipples the size of raspberries to my comparably modest gumdrops.

"Oh don't be jealous, dear," She said reading my mind yet again, "I, for one, think your perky little tits are MUCH nicer than my absurd LL cups!" then she was on her knees beside me, slowly disgorging her husband's cock from my now-aching throat.

"Let the poor girl breathe, dear!" she chided as I coughed out a few wet mouthfulls of slobber and then gulped in deep breaths of air. "You men, you'd be happy to have made the whole species extinct just to get your dicks sucked a little deeper!" Her words rang a little false, however, when she suddenly forced my head into her tits, giving me no more opportunity to breath than Rick had been.

Still, I worked and sucked those huge melons, reveling in their size, astonished by their firmness, not fakes, just oddly solid for their vast weight. I let my lips chase my tongue over all I could reach of the regal orbs; I'm not going to embellish and say I managed to worship every inch, there were just too many inches, but I did my best to show my affection for the huge tits, loving the soft moans I brought from her lips.

And insistent tapping on the side of my head had me turning to greedily suck the huge cock again, then I was back into that cleavage, then the cock, then the tits, cock, tits, cock, tits, cock, tits, cock, tits.

Suddenly I was backed out of both options, I'd brought them together like some obscene lady-and-the-tramp plot-device and now he was sliding his huge slobbery cock between her huge slobbery tits, the pair of them sharing the lewd, loving titfuck for several long moments.

"Sorry honey, I just can't help myself around these sometimes!" Rick apologized to me. He didn't need to of course, I was happy to sit back, stroking greedily at my own stiff clit while I watched that mesmerizingly huge member fuck away between those gigantic boobs. I'd never really been into women, but there was just something irresistible about her that I couldn't entirely put my finger on.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cramming For My Exams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds