Craving Ch. 02

"Oh no, no, no, no, no. Don't you even fucking think about it." Her hands gripped tight handfuls of my hair and ripped upwards, mashing my face into her moist lips. "Fucking lick it!" She yelled from the bottom of throat and glaring down at me. I wrapped my lips around her erect clit and sucked it into my mouth, running small circles around it with my tongue. My eyes were glued to her, watching for the smallest sign of anguish. Her eyes closed as she maintained her hold on my hair and she moaned loudly. A spark hit my desire.

My tongue flicked her and again she moaned, only louder.

Another spark.

I sucked hard on her juicy pearl and rolled it between my lip cushioned teeth.

"Oh god, Amelia!"

Flames erupted.

My eyes snapped shut and I was consumed once more. I shook my head aggressively from side to side and she stuttered a scream. My fingers curled upward and grabbed the flesh of her lower legs, my arms strained in protest of their confinement. I let her clit slide from my lips and traced slow but firm circles around it. Her hands found my trapped forearms and her nails dug into the skin eliciting a muffled cry from my own throat. My tongue was possessed and whipped across her nub with such speed that her hands flew to the bed to brace her body as it lifted slightly off my face and her voice quivered in the air. The opening I was hoping for. With enough of her weight being supported by her arms, I pushed my hands outwards and immediately, when they were free, took hold of her hips and yanked them back to me. My mouth spread wide, my lips sealed around her sex and with a light suction my tongue resumed its play.

"Ooohhh," her voice trembled, "you sneaky little bitch."

Her hands gripped like vices around my wrists and she pulled them toward the top edge of the bed. She lifted herself onto her knees and used her strength to pin my crossed wrists with one hand. My head was lifting off the bed chasing the life-line being dangled inches above me. My mouth was so close but my arms being held above me was somewhat of a hindrance to my range of motion. I heard myself growl. Her pussy was shimmering in the light of the room and my entirety was aching for it. A sharp pain travelling down my arms pulled my focus to the sudden burn and I looked up to see a dark green scarf being tied painfully around my wrists. A scarf? I don't own any scarfs. Where the hell did that come from? What the hell is it tied to?

"Aaahhh..." It was my turn for my moans to vibrate out as her nails dragged down the length of my restrained arms. I pulled against the scarf and as it cut into my skin I realised she had tied it well. Too well for it to have been her first time tying them. My head spun at the thought. Her nails raked over my arms again, this time down the sensitive skin on the undersides and left broad red streaks in their wake. My body convulsed underneath her and the restraint was pulled so taught that my fingers ached with the restricted blood flow they were encountering.

"That's better!" She announced with a degree of sadism I had never thought her to have. She shifted backward and her fingers wrapped around my lower jaw as she glared into my eyes and smiled wickedly. Her eyes followed the progression of her thumb as it traversedpull rises and dips of my lips and chin. "Now you give it to me MY way." She said with such command that my usually rebellious nature was nowhere to be heard. She repositioned herself over me, her legs spreading comfortably over the width of my bound form. She lingered above a while longer, watching my eyes follow the movements of her glistening mound. She laughed hoarsely. She rolled her hips above my face, teasing me. Torturing me.

"Fuck it." She whispered as she dropped herself onto my waiting mouth. "Oh god."

No time was wasted. My lips clamped down on her clit and my tongue went haywire. I kept my eyes on her now, watching with fascination as all the subtleties I had missed now seemed blatantly obvious. The subtleties which pointed to a feistier side of her. I watched as her face contorted into a series of forms I could only describe as painful ecstasy. I watched as her stomach tensed and her body toppled forward, her hands landing on and grasping my biceps. I watched her breasts lightly sway back and forth as she began to rotate her hips with the rhythm of my tongue. I heard her breathing quickly get faster and shallower. I felt her grow wetter than I could ever recall her being. I tasted a change in the flavour of her juices. I smelt the air thicken with her scent.

"Oh fuck yes. Oh god Amelia don't stop!" The pitch of her voice was high and dripping with beseeching undertones. I wondered for a brief moment if she really hadn't realised that I had stopped moving a while ago and that the friction that was driving her to the brink of her sanity was coming from the act of her thrusting herself against my tongue. I felt her nectar running in divine lines down my chin and neck and my body burned with the knowledge of how close she was. Her pumping motions became frantic and all too soon her body froze, her fingers clutching the skin of my arms and her legs straining as her muscles contracted in the height of her passion. I pulled her climaxing pearl into my mouth and sucked with all I had. Her fingers snatched up my hair and pulled my head hard against her. When her high ended and the agonising waves of orgasmic sensitivity flooded her, her body twitched and shook above me as I kept my hold on her. Her whimpers grew in volume until her forehead hit the mattress above me, her chest and shoulders pressed into my arms and her drenched centre was once again just out of my reach.

She continued to shiver and wince as I tried to discreetly tussle with the scarf around my wrists. It couldn't have taken more than three minutes for me to wriggle my way free and the blonde hadn't moved at all. Using my feet, I dragged myself from underneath her. When my arms were clear I turned on the bed to look up at her and was greeted by her pussy peeking at me from her bent over form. I couldn't resist. I got to my knees and gently nestled my face into her slick folds. I ran my tongue from her clit backwards over her well lubricated opening and over the tight skin of her perineum, then all the way back down. When my tongue made contact with her clit this time, her body lunged forward and she was flat on the bed. The contours of her body were mesmerizing and could easily seduce the sturdiest chastity belt to unlock itself for the chance to taste their divine curves. My lips found the firm flesh of her ass and lavished the globes in feverish kisses both soft and hard.

I headed north, kissing the smooth skin of her long back. My tongue replaced my lips to draw a line up her spine between the shoulder blades and onto the satin of her neck. The salty taste was a distinct contrast to the sweet juices that coated each tastebud. My lips and tongue continued to caress her neck until I heard the faintest moan sound from her throat, at which point my teeth joined the activities.

"Oh shit." She sighed when my teeth found the responsive spot in the nape of her neck and sank in. "Ah Lia." Her hand tangled itself in my hair and softly stroked my head.

Moving both my legs to her right side and giving a little distance, I hooked my left arm under her body, between her arm and chest, and pulled her to roll onto her back towards me. She gasped at the sudden jerking as she flopped onto her back and looked at me with surprised eyes.

"How did you get loose?" She asked, still a little out of breath.

In response, I moved between her legs and pulled her left leg up to rest against me as my right hand explored its length. Her eyes closed and her head pushed back into the mattress, emphasising that captivating neck and my lips descended onto it again. Her hands bunched the material of the shoulders of my shirt and pulled tight as my teeth found her pulse point. Her breathing deepened and her breasts grazed against my own each time she inhaled. Her hips began to undulate underneath me again and signalled for me to proceed.

The fingertips of my right hand travelled from her ankle to her thigh, snaking its way to the inside and massaging the flesh there. She moaned into my ear. Emboldened, my hand cupped her pussy and was seared by the heat there. I gently but firmly massaged the outer lips of her mound as my mouth moved down her chest to trail kisses and licks over her heaving breasts. I pulled each nipple into my mouth, giving it long and gentle sucks before swirling my tongue around them and flicking them every so often. Her hips bucked against my hand as she tried to get it where she wanted it. Her hands were back in my hair and holding me to her breasts.

"Please Lia, I need to feel you inside me. Please." She whispered breathlessly against my forehead. How could I refuse?

My middle and ring fingers slid between her swollen lips, gathering as much moisture as they needed and paused at the entrance to the blonde's passion. They teased in small circles, dipping their tips in and pulling out just as quickly. I was lost in the feeling of her nectar smothering my fingers and was caught off guard when my fingers dipped in to tease and were suddenly engulfed in her depths when she thrust against my hand. She clung to my head as she continued to rock her hips back and forth on my fingers.

"Oh god Lia, please just do it. Please. Please just fuck me." She pleaded.

My hand complied. My fingers crooked inside her warm walls and my arm began to pump in and out of her. Her g-spot was already so swollen and hard that I knew she wouldn't last very long. She started to moan and whimper. I always loved the sounds she made when I fucked her, the intensity that filled the room was breathtaking. Her stomach tensed, lifting her pelvis towards me and giving me a deeper angle of penetration and better access to that gut-wrenching pleasure zone she guarded so well. Her legs began to shake with the strain of holding her position and she pulled my head up to her neck. I kissed, licked and sucked every inch I could reach while I fucked her deep and slow. I felt something on my forehead. I looked up to see her eyes filled with tears and her breathing short and ragged.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Oh god yes, don't stop. Please don't stop." She whispered.

I crooked and uncrooked my fingers inside her, slowly but strongly and she screamed with each stroke. I watched her face. She looked dazed, tears continued to flow from her unfocused eyes. She looked as though she were about to explode.

"Oh fuck, please Lia, faster. Faster, please. Please. Please. Please." She was gasping her words and her head was thrashing from side to side. I did as she asked and increased the speed of my strokes on her upper wall. "Aaaaahhhhhh, yes." She moaned.

She began to pant. Her eyes found mine watching her but did not look away. She screamed again and I picked up the pace again. Her legs trembled again and not from the strain. She stared intensely into my eyes as her body went stiff, her mouth opened, her muscles in her neck visibly tensed, her eyebrows furrowed, her pussy clamped around my fingers and her hands tightened in my hair. Her eyes never left mine and the world stood still. I could feel the moment burning itself into every fibre of my being. Her eyes snapped shut as the strength of her orgasm, once again, pushed my fingers from their safe haven and a stream of her sweet ambrosia hit my legs and pelvis. I let the river flow empty before cupping her pulsating sex again, applying firm pressure and allowing the pulses to circulate. The windows shook with her scream as her body collapsed onto the bed and writhed underneath me. I felt her hands pull painfully on my hair.

Her lips smashed against mine. Her fingers released my hair and spread over my head holding it firmly as she kissed me. She's kissing me, oh god. Her thighs clung to my hips and her pelvis was being thrust into mine as her lips crushed mine in her passion. I felt her warm tongue slide between my lips and I answered its call. Our tongues met and gently caressed each other in a haze of sensation. Her hands made their way to my shoulders and pulled me harshly, making my elbow give out and my full weight landed atop her. Her legs wrapped around my waist and squeezed tightly. Her hands clawed at my back, holding me firmly against her. Her tongue continued to explore my mouth and dance around my own. Her soft lifts melded effortlessly into mine. How long has she been kissing me? I felt her break away and immediately she drew in breath like she had been swimming up from a sinking ship, 300 feet below the surface. She looked at me with surprise and licked her lips nervously.

"Oh my god."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Craving Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds