Creatures of the Night

She complies.

"Mistress Aira, I want you to straddle her and play with her chest."

Michelle turns a sharp gaze on Caitlyn. She looks as if she wants to ask 'are you sure', but when she nods Michelle relaxes, allowing herself to be groped by Mistress Aria.

Her cheeks burn as her pleasure rises. The feel of Aria's hands on her breasts, drive her mad. Still aware of Caitlyn's eyes on her, she tries to decide whether she should display her enjoyment, or hide it inside.

"Mistress Aria, bite her neck."

Michelle moans loudly, and Caitlyn smiles triumphantly. What she wouldn't give to slide the side of Michelle's boy-shorts away and slip a finger in. What she wouldn't give to touch any part of her body.

"Mistress Aria, pull her hair and slip a hand under her bra to play with her nipples. Caitlyn approaches the bed and watches as Mistress Aria follows her command.

Michelle's moans continue to grow in volume and strength. As her pleasure continues to rise she can feel herself growing wet. She looks to Caitlyn, silently pleading her to touch her. She only smiles.

"You're turn." Mistress Aria demands. "Tell your girl what you'd like to see her do."

Eyes glossed over in lust and voice trembling, Michelle stammers,"I want you to take off your clothes."

Slowly Caitlyn pulls off her t-shirt and slips off her heels and blue jeans. When she's standing in just her bra and lacy blue panties she looks to Michelle for approval.

"No, I want you naked."

Caitlyn flinches and looks to Mistress Aria, who nods. "What ever your lover wants." She repeats. Caitlyn's arms reach around to unsnap her bra, and cautiously she wiggles out of her panties.

For a moment Mistress Aria and Michelle stare, appreciating the well defined hourglass curve, the soft honey-kissed skin, and the plump round breasts with rose colored tips. Michelle's arm twitches as she attempts to reach for one of the erect buds. She fills with disappointment and ache as she remembers her bindings.

Mistress Aria watching the couple closely, smirks. She crosses to where Caitlyn stands and places her hands on her shoulders from behind. She glides her hands across her shoulders, down the sides of her bust, and over her deep curving hips.

"Since you appear to be tied up, I'm going to play with her." The seductive smile that Mistress Aria flashes, washes away all the irritation that Michelle had pent up for her. Instead she becomes intrigued, wanting to watch what this woman does to please her girlfriend.

Caitlyn braces herself and lets Mistress Aria, position her as she see's fit. She trails kisses from her neck and stops just above her cleavage. "You can touch me." She whispers into one of her breasts before biting the thick flesh. Instantly and without thought, Caitlyn's fingers weave their way into her hair. Aria teases, running her tongue along Caitlyn's breast. In response she tugs on Mistress Aria's hair urging her toward her peak.

Instead Mistress Aria stops. She firmly grasps Caitlyn's Arm's, mentally commanding her to stay where she is, and picks up the tape from the bed. Without a word, she moves behind Caitlyn and in one swift motion binds her wrists together with the tape. She circles Caitlyn, satisfied with the way she looks with her hands bound. After reveling in the nervous expression on Caitlyn's face she continues licking and biting around the breast, digging her nails into her back and hips.

Caitlyn's skin burns, and she squirms under Mistress Aria's touch. Michelle watches, wishing that she was the one running her tongue across her body. Her muscles ache. Taking her time, Mistress Aria inches the tip of Caitlyn's breast into her mouth. Caitlyn's nerves seem to burst causing her to moan and her knees to grow weak.

Satisfied, Mistress Aria pulls away. She looks over her shoulder to Michelle who is practically struggling to relieve herself of the rope. "What should I do now?"

Michelle can barely speak, huffing out the words "bind her."

She nods and pulls a long strand of tap around Caitlyn's bust. She tapes just enough to bind her chest and cover her nipples. Next she wraps the tape around her hips. The sections of wrapping cover little more than her bra and panties would. Next she crosses to Michelle and unties the rope, while nibbling at her ear.

"It's time to continue your way in this forsaken tomb. Many other pleasures await." Mistress Aria walks to the other side of the room and picks up a goblet to drink from.

Michelle breathes and reaches down to pick up their clothes, but the guide appears before them and drapes them carefully over her arm. She smiles and beckons them on through a hallowed out sarcophagus.

"Oh good," a voice calls out just as they are inside the next room, "the sacrifices are ready."

The words appear just an echo as the couple take in the room they've entered. This room too has sconces placed around the room and is possible the only electrical light, the rest is being given off by candles. The room also appears to be foggy, which Michelle immediately attributes to incense. The smell of the incense is deep and powerful, yet pleasant, and paired with the fruit and spice scents from the candles the couple become happy and light headed. On the table where the drinks would normally be is a small cauldron with a green liquid inside and cups to its right. On one side of the room is a giant steel spiderweb, glistening in the soft light, and eerily hazy due to the smoke. In the center of the room, perhaps the most awing of all, is a table set up to be an altar. On top of the altar are strips of cloth, several daggers, a chalice, a jar filled with red liquid and one filled with black liquid. Each object is bathed in the glow of candles, there must be at least thirty candles lit and resting in different shaped and sized holders.

"The sacrifices are almost ready," another voice calls, correcting the first. She approaches with another woman by her side. Suddenly three woman stand in front of the altar. Each wears a black robe that is open in the front, exposing their naked bodies.

Slowly the woman approach them, each one analyzing something. "Come, come in to the circle." One of the woman says with a nod of her head. Michelle an Caitlyn take a cautious step forward.

"Who are we being sacrificed to?" Caitlyn asks. Michelle gives a discreet half smile.

The witch appears to be thrilled at Caitlyn's question. "Why, to the Sex Gods, of course." She smiles slyly and brings sharp ruby colored nails around the hood of her robe, yanking it back. A circlet with a five pointed star glistens in the candle light. "Initiates, restrain the sacrifices!" Her voice booms through the room and the two woman respond quickly, grabbing Caitlyn and Michelle by the arms and pressing them firmly to the cold steel spiderweb.

Michelle struggles slightly. The woman holding her down takes each wrist and pins it above her head and smirks.

"Good, Amethyst, don't let her go." The woman with the circlet appears holding rope, and one of the black fabric scraps. She secures Michelle's wrists and ankles to the web, before tying the cloth around her eyes.

Upon seeing Michelle restrained, Caitlyn puts up a more vigorous fight. "Lira, let Amethyst help you with this one." She arches an eyebrow and tucks a smile into the corner of her mouth. "I can see this one is going to be a problem.

It takes a moment, but Caitlyn is eventually bound and blindfolded in the same manner as Michelle. For what seems like forever they just stay there, confined to the small amount of space. For what seems like forever there is silence. Eventually as their anxiety rises all they hear is the beat of their hearts.

Suddenly a shuffling sound can be heard. The scraping of metal. The soft clank of glass being lifted. A gush of air races across their bodies. A deep, pounding, presence settles before them. The heat of body. Of breath.

Words to question Caitlyn's surroundings catch in her throat, and she tries to swallow the remnants of a knot that's nestled deep in her belly. Cold, wet fingertips glide across Michelle's stomach, causing her to gasp and jump in her skin. Caitlyn calls out to her, but her lips tremble too much to reply.

It's not long before Caitlyn too has fingers working in the same patterns across her body. The cold wet substance seems to leave intricate designs all over her--legs, arms, stomach, chest, face.

Once again they are left to their own imaginations. Despite the underwear and tape covering their bodies they feel naked. The drumming in their chests seem to work their way up to their ears, where it stays pounding in the pitch black room.

A small pin sized feeling of warmth, quickly giving way to a burning heat, vanish and appear at different spots on Michelle and Caitlyn's body. Once the small flame has managed to ignite a response on almost every surface of their bodies the perpetual heat subsides. After only a quick moment of allowing the body to adjust to the cool of the room again, liquid fire trails down their shoulders and hips. Michelle and Caitlyn whimper, and smooth, but strong hands massage the sting away.

Light footsteps seem ominous as they approach the couple. "Drink," the woman who wears the circlet says, "drink so that you may ascend from your mortal shells and live in a plane of pure ecstasy for all of eternity." She tips the glass to Caitlyn's lips and she purses them closed, turning her head.

"No!" She screams, and the woman uses that moment to slip the liquid inside. The sweet, yet tart, apple tasting liquid slides down her throat, trailing a warm tingling sensation behind.

"Drink." The woman commands Michelle, the edge in her voice comes out like a bite. Michelle drinks the liquid, coughing at the unexpected sensation.

"Gods and Goddesses of the body, of our primal instincts, of sex. We come before you, your daughters of the night. Zora," she speaks, and each initiate speaks after.

Zora continues, "We honor you, o sacred ones. We gift you this offering. These two lovely, sex charged women. May their spirits live on with you, and intertwine with each other in eternal pleasure."

Once again the sound of metal pierces through the erratic pounding of the heart. "No don't." Caitlyn continues to scream."

"Release us," Michelle demands furiously.

Simultaneously a ritual dagger is placed on the outside of the right ankle. Slow and deliberately, and pressed firmly to the skin, the blade is dragged upwards, caressing the outline of the body.

Michelle and Caitlyn become as still as their bodies will allow. Their muscles clench, anticipating the blades penetration. Instead the flat side of the ritual dagger presses hard against their chest, over the heart. When the blade is removed the pressure is replaced by a kiss.

"Remove the blindfolds!" Zora calls.

Amethyst and Lira do as commanded and at the same time, grant Michelle and Caitlyn their vision. They examine their bodies, and the red and black symbols painted on them.

"We release these beings to you, now!" Zora extends her arms out to her sides and lifts her chest to the sky. Amethyst and Lira slowly raise the daggers, they stop their journey above their heads and the blades remain poised, ready to thrust into the couple's hearts.

Amethysts muscles only twitch and Caitlyn's knees give out. The rope is all that keeps her from hitting the ground.

"Wait!" Zora commands. Her initiates lower their blades. "The gods have spoken to me. These two are not to be sacrifices. They are to become initiates. They will serve the Gods, dedicating themselves to the pursuit of pleasure. Wash away the sigils and undo the bindings!"

The initiates remove their robes, exposing their naked bodies further. Their hips seem to sway as they present themselves before the couple and drop to their knees.

Heat rises in Caitlyn and Michelle, causing their cheeks to turn red. Amethyst runs her fingers along Michelle's calves and thighs, and Lira rubs her hands over Caitlyn's arms and hips. They take their time licking and sucking the markings off the couple's bodies.

When their wrists and ankles are free Amethyst and Lira step back, watching as Caitlyn and Michelle stumble forward. Zora smiles at the two of them, taking each of their hands and leading them into the center of the circle before the altar.

"Go forth," she speaks joyously, "experience every pleasure the world and your bodies have to offer, let every earth shattering orgasm link your bodies and your spirits," she pauses and kisses each deeply. "Remember. You're one of us now." She gives them a knowing smile.

It doesn't even phase Caitlyn and Michelle now as the guide leads them to the next room and tucks herself into the corner. Heavy footsteps command attention to the center. The woman before them is too impressive for words. Long jet black hair with platinum blond streaks is tied back into two pigtails. Her black platform boots with buckles put her at five-feet eleven inches, and her skin is painted light green. She wears a torn up band tee with a mesh long sleeve shirt underneath and just as ragged black jeans with fishnets.

"I thought they said there was no one left to experiment on." She approaches the couple, circling them analytically. "I think you both are wonderful. Perfect bodies. But might I?" She trails off and hunches over a giant tool bench. She rummages through several drawers and fills two metal trays with various tools. From a hook on a standing coat rack she takes a lab coat and pulls it on.

She sets one tray near a large chair with clawed legs, and another by a padded examination table. Once her stations are set up she takes Michelle by the hand and leads her to the chair. She sits her down and smiles. Michelle smiles back uncertainly and and scans her eyes over the woman before her. Elegantly stitched into the coat is the name Eliza.

Caitlyn stands still, watching curiously as Eliza takes each of Michelle's wrists and restrains them to the arms of the chair. "Tug please. Good." She tightens the leather straps a little more and then moves a rolling stool to the side of the exam table. "Miss, please?" She pats the table, which now has a paper sheet for Caitlyn to sit on. "Wonderful."

She lays Caitlyn back and secures her arms to the sides. "OK." Eliza squirts hand sanitizer into her hands before pulling on a pair of latex gloves. "Don't move." She says as she grabs a pair of scissors and cuts away at the tape that binds Caitlyn's chest. "What a wonderful day when the monster gets to play the scientist." A dark smirk, that Caitlyn finds oddly erotic crosses Eliza's face.

Caitlyn watches helplessly as Eliza lifts two plastic clamps from the tray and places them gently on her nipples. She gasps, slamming her eyes shut and biting her lower lip until the sting subsides.

She removes her latex gloves and throws them in a metal trashcan near the tool bench. Standing before Michelle she dons a new pair of gloves and opens up a tiny, thin cardboard box. From the box she pulls out a thin oval shaped disc and a remote. She sets both down on the tray and places a hand on Michelle's inner thigh.

"Try not to move," she holds Michelle's thighs apart and slips the disc in a pouch of fabric in her boy-shorts. She removes the gloves throws them away and then pockets the remote.

Scanning over Caitlyn's body and the tray before her, Eliza lifts up an object that is red and black, resembling a curling iron. She picks up and puts down several oddly shaped glass items. Finally she deems one worthy, a giant bulb shape with a thin body, and sticks the end into the red and black base.

Eliza reaches up over the table that Caitlyn is bound to and fiddles with a bar that hangs down. As she steadies it, Caitlyn notices there are outlets and Eliza picks up the cord of the strange item and plugs it in. She turns a knob on the side and a soft hum emanates from it as the glass item glows purple.

"Shall we get started?" Eliza laughs more than asks as she lowers the tip onto Caitlyn's arm.

"Ouch!" Caitlyn tenses as the piece zaps her skin. Eliza retreats the object slowly, allowing Caitlyn to see the electric current connecting from the glass to her skin.

"You ok babe?" Michelle calls out to her.

"I'm fine, just startled."

Eliza nods and lifts it up for them to get a better look. "This is called an electric wand. It has many different pieces. I wanted to test out an attachment that would allow you to see what exactly this thing can do. I think we should try something more concentrated now. But first." She removes the remote from her pocket and flips a switch, then carefully she turns a dial and Michelle gasps. Eliza returns the remote to her pocket and turns off the electric wand. She trades out the first attachment for another thin one with a wheel like, spiked tip.

"This," Eliza says proudly, "is a Wartenberg Wheel." She switches the wand on and dials the level higher. The hum is just slightly louder than before and Caitlyn braces herself.

Eliza moves to the other side of the table so that she can watch Michelle, and so that Michelle can watch Caitlyn. Starting from one of Caitlyn's bound wrists she drags the electric wand down to the side of her hip. Caitlyn's muscles tighten and she hisses in at the stinging sensation left behind.

"Your nipples are starting to swell." Eliza shuts off the wand and removes the spiked tip.

Caitlyn looks over at Michelle who bites her lip, struggling not to moan. Eliza notices this and turns up the disc, causing Michelle to toss her head back and sigh.

Eliza switches out the pinwheel for a long thing electrode with a curved and angled tip. She quickly removes the clamps and Caitlyn's nipples darken and throb. Roughly Eliza brushes a finger over one. "Perfect." She states before switching on the device. Again she drags the wand over Caitlyn's body, now paying special attention to her nipples.

As Caitlyn's body adjusts to the sensation, the tiny little shocks that were once painful now causing a great deal of pleasure, she moans; body writhing on the table.

Again Eliza shuts of the machine and turns up the deice that drives Michelle crazy. Eliza snips the rest of the tape off of Caitlyn and drapes a cloth between her legs. "Place your feet here." Eliza commands as she raises stirrups from the table. Caitlyn follows the directions and Eliza pushes her knees apart gently. She turns on the machine again and runs the wand over Caitlyn's lips.

Reflexively Caitlyn moves to close her legs but Eliza holds them apart, continuing to tease the sensitive skin. Caitlyn moans and bucks her hips. Michelle watches Caitlyn intently grinding her own hips against the disc nestled in her underwear. When the room is completely filled with the hum of the wand and the vibrator, and the moans of Caitlyn and Michelle, Eliza removes the wand and shuts it and the disc off, sending their building orgasm crashing down.

"I've got one more experiment to complete." Eliza says, placing the equipment on the tray and moving back to the tool bench for something else.

She takes a pair of bikini style panties from one drawer and a rectangular metal plate with a cord attached from another.

She undoes the binding on Caitlyn and helps her to a sitting position. "Here, put these on." She hands Caitlyn the panties.

Caitlyn stands and dresses her lower half. She and Eliza approach Michelle. Eliza takes the plate and tucks it into the side of Caitlyn's panties. Quickly she attaches the cord to the base of the electric wand. "Take this," she says handing the switched on device to Caitlyn as she releases Michelle. "Both of you come here. Now, go ahead. Touch her where ever you want."

Cautiously Caitlyn's hand reaches out to touch Michelle's arm. A soft current passes directly from Caitlyn to Michelle. Michelle flinches at the sensation but allows Caitlyn to keep touching her. Caitlyn explores Michelle's body in a new way as the current courses through them. They move closer together and Caitlyn's tongue slips into Michelle's mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds