• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Crissy and Luke Ch. 02

Crissy and Luke Ch. 02

Crissy was sitting on a couch, in front of a blazing gas fireplace. She was wearing $300 blue jeans and a red cable knit long sleeved sweater with a V neck line. She had kicked of her shoes. She took a long drink of red wine and set the glass down on the end table. She was in the home of Luke and Beth. Last week Luke had caught her with her lover, the CEO of the local Medical Center, a billion dollar enterprise. He was her boss, and her being his mistress was the reason the law practice of her husband, Tom, had gotten that account. Luke had blackmailed her into sex, and he had fucked her the other day in the master bedroom down the hall, making her go on her hands and knees in front of a double set of wardrobe mirrors. Afterwards he told her to make it look like she was on a business trip today, since Beth was going to be out of town. And to make everything worse, enough when she thought about it to vomit, Beth was her mother. And Luke was her stepdad.

Her thoughts were broken by hearing Luke come in through the back door, where he had taken off his boots. He worked concrete, and had more then a good build for his age. When he came into the living room he greeted her.

"Hello Crissy." After a moment she replied, mutely.

"Hello Luke. I'm here like you told me." Her displeasure obvious.

"Yeah, well good you found the wine. Stay there, I'll clean up." When he left the room she drained her glass, then refilled it with the bottle she had set on the floor, then drained it. That was her third glass. Rather quickly, he's in a hurry to fuck me," she thought, he was back in the room. He turned off the lights, so that the fire was the only illumination. He came up behind her and reached his hands down under her sweater, making her flinch. He felt her breasts thru her bra for awhile, watching her face. She had her eyes shut, and was biting her lip. He kept working her tits, lightly pinching her nipples. After a good while he saw her lips part, and felt her chest now rapidly rising and falling. At the same time tears fell on her cheeks. He pulled his hands out, then reached down and lifted the sweater up, over her head. He pulled it off her arms, then tossed it to the side. She was wearing a white bra. very plain. He walked around the couch and stood in front of her. He was wearing sweatpants and nothing else. The firelight highlighted his muscled chest and arms. He went up to her. Her eyes were open now, shiny with tears. He knelt down front of her and yanked her by her pants closer to the edge of the couch. He then unbuttoned her pants. She flinched at this, getting him to look at her. Keeping eye contact he unzipped her jeans, the pulled them down legs. Then he yanked one leg off, then the other, and left the pants on the stone floor. Her panties matched her bra. Now a sob racked her body, as he hooked his thumbs under the undergarment's waistband and rolled it off her. She lifted her ass to allow this.

Standing up he got out of his sweats, his now exposed cock stiff from stripping his stepdaughter. He bent over and grabbed her ankles.

"Fuck you Luke." For the first time speaking since he started this. Her voice sounded resigned. He lifted her legs by the ankles and swung them up onto the couch. He pulled her back so that her head would rest right next to the sofa arm. Then he placed one leg over the back, the other he allowed to fall onto the floor. She still had here bra on; in the firelight he could see sweat form small beads on her cleavage. Her bush, dark and trimmed was centered on the couch. He went to a table near the couch and came back with a tube of KY. Standing above her he lubed up his cock. Crissy watched him with half closed eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks, her breath rapid.

Holding his cock in his hands he looked at her.

"You ready for this Crissy?" He asked quietly.

"Fuck you." She said in a whisper. He got on the couch, and took her hands into his, then held them on the one couch arm. Positioning himself between her legs he lowered himself into the right angle, then slowly, gently glided his cock into her cunt. Crissy had turned her head sideways, facing the fireplace, the light from the flames showing her grimace as he entered her, her eyes squeezed shut, a tear falling onto the couch. Once he had fully penetrated her he began slow, almost delicate strokes; almost pulling out of her, and easing his cock back in, all the way to her cervix.

This went on for a dozen strokes, then two dozen, then more. Then Crissy started to arch her back with each of Luke's penetrations. He breathing increased, Luke watching as her chest started to rise and fall more dramatically. She turned her head back around, still with her eyes closed, but now her lips were parted, and she would run her tongue along them. Sweat now beaded on her forehead. Looking down her body Luke could see a rivulet running down he cleavage, more pooled on her belly. Now with each inward stroke of his cock Crissy would arch her back with more effort. Then she would also lift her ass up, almost off the cushions, trying to get some pressure on her clit. Luke didn't alter his rhythm. He glanced at the clock on the mantle; he had been fucking her, his stepdaughter for almost an hour.

He slid his hands down her arms, to her elbows, and then half lifted, half pushed then up onto the armrest. This had the effect of stretching the girl out, like she was on a rack. She tilted her head back, a moan coming from her lips.

"Fuck, fuck, Luke, fuck, come on, faster." This in a hoarse whisper. She dropped her leg from the back of the couch and wrapped it around his hips, then did the same with the other. She squeezed him, trying to get that much more against her sex.

"Come on, fuck, fuck, Luke, just, please."

"Open your eyes Crissy." He said quietly. She complied. They were glazed over.

"Please what? Tell me." Again in a soft voice.

"Fuck, fuck you Luke, please fuck harder, faster, come on!" She wiggled and squirmed under him.

"You going let me fuck your ass?"

"Huh, fuck, yeah, yeah, sure, just come on, fuck Oh God, just fuck me!"

"Your ass?"

"YES!"

He released her hands and lifted her legs up over his shoulders. From the slow gently now came a pounding. Hard, rapid thrusts into her cunt. He actually made the couch start moving across the floor.

"There you go, Crissy, you like that?" he spoke thru clenched teeth.

"Yeah yeah yeah, that's it, fuck you Luke, fuck, that's it? I said fuck me."

Now he went to brutal, leveraging his cock to tear at her. All that come from her now was grunts of pain. His strong hands squeezed her thighs.

"Ow, ow, no, ow, fuck, stop, Oh God, stop, stop." All this got was Luke bending her over even more. A look at the clock showed well over an hour had passed. Then ninety minutes

"Fuck Luke, please, oh God, help me, stop!" He tore at her now, digging his fingers into her thighs at the same time.

"Fuck Crissy, fuck!" He pulled out his cock as he started to cum, thick ropes of semen hitting her face, throat and onto her bra. He stood up, letting her collapse in a heap on the couch. She rolled onto her side, her eyes closed. He left the room and came back a minute later with a washcloth and towel. She sat up, and allowed him to clean his cum off her. Then she finally spoke.

"Do something truly useful and get me some more wine."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Crissy and Luke Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds