Crossing Over the Line

"Yes, so it is," she smiled back, very much aware that I was talking about myself as well as Naomi's client. She entered him with a finger and began a fluttering massage of his prostate. He nearly jumped out of his skin with excitement."

I smiled at the mental picture of an anal virgin getting a prostate massage for the first time by a voluptuous Naomi Campbell double.

"Well, he was excited beyond anything he had known before. Pre-cum leaked from his dick from the excitement and massage of his prostate. He mumbled just two words that were barely audible through her muffling hand, 'please . . . please.' With her finger still in him, she lowered the hand covering his mouth and moved it to his shaft. Taking a firm grip, she began pumping him; slowly at first and then building up speed. Afraid to move at all least she stop, he fought the overwhelming urge to thrust back. Between the pumping hand and prostate massaging finger, he exploded, shooting long ropes of his milky cum into the soapy water."

"Wow - that is so hot."

"Yes, it was," she said smiling again. But it seems she has a problem now."

"A problem - what sort of problem."

"Well, her client was completely exhausted after cumming and just wanted to sleep. Naomi, who thought she would have to last for a three hour date, took a double dose of Viagra before meeting him. She didn't get any satisfaction and she is horny beyond belief.

"And that's a problem?"

"It is if she doesn't get some relief soon," she said with a smirk.

"Good god, tell her to come over. I am here for her, for you, er . . . For whoever wants me," I said excitedly.

As I spoke, I heard a buzz. It was Katherine's cell phone which she had set on vibrate and which was now vibrating the heck out of her night stand. She picked it up.

"Oh hi Naomi. You're downstairs? Good , you made great time getting here. . . . . . .

. . . . Yes, yes, I told him about you. . . . Uh huh, he very much wants to meet you. . . . .

Yes, we'll have a party together - the three of us, just let yourself in . . . . Okay, see you soon honey - bye.

. . .

I heard the front door close and then the "click" of her heels on the tile floor of the hallway. Awkwardly, I turned to look over my shoulder, restrained somewhat by the loose, four-corners bondage I was in. The bedroom door opened and she stepped through.

Although Katherine had described her as a Naomi Campbell lookalike and I knew Naomi was tall and slender, I wasn't prepared for Naomi's stature and was a little stunned when I first saw her. She made a striking appearance, covered from shoulders to knees in a magnificent, dark maroon afghan wrap, trimmed in black. But it wasn't the afghan alone that was striking, it was the long, slender girl in it. She was tall, I mean really tall. So tall that in her high heels she had to duck a little to fit under the standard six foot, six inch doorway.

Naomi closed the door behind her and stood there for a moment taking in the full scene of me on the bed; Katherine straddling my waist, hands on my back. It was true. She looked exactly like Naomi Campbell, right down to the straight black, mid-back length hair, perfectly oval face, high cheekbones, large, puffy lips and somewhat broad, slightly flattened nose. Her lipstick and nails perfectly matched the dark maroon color of the afghan. She posed for a moment, like the cover-girl she so closely resembled, hands on hips, a supermodel's cold - somewhat blank expression on her face.

Without saying a word, she began undoing the front buttons holding the afghan together. In a few moments she had them all undone and then, with a dramatic flare, quickly opened it, slid it off her shoulders and tossed it onto the corner chair near the entrance. The outfit below was even more striking than the afghan. Naomi had on a black, open breasted halter top covered with a black, gauzy, sleeveless jacket which hid little of her charms; a bare midriff followed by a black mini-skirt, cut very short. Black stockings and black, open-toed, high heels completed the ensemble.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her flawless, dark mocha skin glistened in the soft light. Everything about her seemed elongated - her face and neck were long and held perfectly erect as was her long torso, accentuated by the bare midriff; and of course her legs, which, with the micro-mini skirt seemed to go on forever. Her arms, midriff and legs were prominently muscled - not large, but long and incredibly well defined.

She seemed not to have an ounce of fat on her anywhere, except her breasts, which being large and well-rounded, literally stood out in stark contrast to the rest of her body. While the rest of her body was a taller, elongated version of Naomi Campbell, her magnificent breasts were more like Pamela Anderson's in size and shape, even covered as they were by the gauzy material of the jacket. It was like looking at a photo montage with the breasts of one girl pasted on the body of another. It was unreal - yet very real. She was standing right there. It was not to be my last surprise about her extraordinary body.

"Hi Katherine," she said, breaking the spell I was under and bringing me back to reality. Her voice sounded completely feminine and had a slight, English accent - just like the real, British born, Naomi.

"Hi Naomi," Katherine responded smiling up at her.

"I see you've started the party already. Mind if I join you?"

"Oh, please do Naomi - Kelly here was just getting a nice, relaxing massage while we waited for you. Oops, pardon my manners, Naomi - this is Kelly. Kelly, this is Naomi."

"Hi Naomi," I said a little tentatively. "I've heard so much about you. You are even more beautiful than Katherine described," I added when I caught a brief flash of annoyance when I said Katherine had told me a lot about her.

"Thank you Kelly. Katherine can go on sometimes," she said shooting Katherine a look of mild admonishment and then smiling as she continued. "I'm glad you're not disappointed."

"No, not at all. You are even more beautiful than Katherine described."

This is seemed to please her and she came closer, taking long strides but moving gracefully with a model's erect posture. She stopped at the side of the bed nearest the bedroom entrance and looked down at the items I had brought which Katherine had strewn on the bed and night stand. She picked up a few items, the extra tethers, several types of ball stretchers and a few of the cock rings. She smiled as she inspected them and then checked out the wrist and ankle cuffs that were already on me, as well as the tethers that tied me loosely to the four corners of the bed. I smiled up at her, trying to appear as friendly and welcoming as I could but she was no longer looking at my face; Naomi was inspecting my ass, using her large hands to knead and feel my ass cheeks and thighs.

Her hands were surprisingly strong. They were large enough to cover my entire ass as she inspected me, from the very bottom of my ass cheeks where they joined the thigh to the very top at my spine. I had never felt anybody's hands on me that were that large; her fingers were incredibly long plus each was topped off by a long, perfectly manicured nail. It was a little unnerving to have such giant hands inspecting me.

Naomi's hands wandered over me, sliding up my back alongside Katherine who was still astride me and then back down along my side to my ass cheeks which she gave a firm squeeze to and then slowly down the inside of my thighs which she gently pulled a little further apart. Then one hand came up to my softened dick and gently gripped it, her fingers easily encircling it, my dick disappearing completely in her large hand. With her other hand, she reached out and cupped my dangling balls, moving her fingers to the top of the sack and again easily encircling it. She started to squeeze the sack, slowly at first and then a little firmer as she spoke.

"You know that I am strictly a top, don't you Kelly.

"Ye . . . yes," I stammered, surprised at the sudden, tight grip on my tender parts.

"Yes what Kelly?" She said, emphasizing the seriousness of the question by gripping my ball sack tighter.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, catching on quickly to the role play.

"That's better Kelly. Now, you know what a top is don't you Kelly?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do," I continued to play the part, not sure where this was going.

"Then tell me what it means just so I'm sure you really know."

"It means you're in charge Mistress."

"And what else does it mean?" She asked in a quiet but firm tone.

"It means, well it means that you're on top, when we, . . . when we, . . ."

"When we fuck, is that the word you're looking for Kelly."

"Yes Mistress," I replied meekly.

"And when I say fuck, you understand that it's me fucking you. All of my holes are off-limits. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Mistress Naomi," I said, using her full title to emphasize that I understood my role in this party.

"And you do want me to fuck you, don't you Kelly?"

"Yes Mistress, I do," I said automatically, wondering how my game of light bondage with Katherine had spun so quickly into something apparently more serious.

"How badly do you want it?"

"Very badly, Mistress," I continued still not sure where this was going.

"Badly enough to work for it?"

"Yes Mistress, badly enough to work for it," I answered, mirroring her question with my answer.

"Badly enough to do what I tell you to do, without questions?"

"Yes Mistress, badly enough to do whatever you tell me to do," I said, hoping this was just role play warm-up and not really an open-ended commitment to do anything. I was still determined to hold fast to my health/safety limits but made the decision at that moment that short of endangering myself, I would obey her.

"Good, then I think we understand each other," she said in almost a whisper as she released the pressure on my ball sack and gently massaging my dick before letting go.

She walked around the bed, checking out the attachment point leather straps and rings, and the tethers connecting them to my cuffs.

"Mind if I change how he's arranged a little Katherine," she said, more as a statement of her intent than a question.

"Help yourself Naomi. I just had him 'mish' so I thought a little 'doggie' style was in order.

"Yes, I'm sure you did," Naomi said smiling. "But I have a couple of ideas that will add to the fun."

Left unsaid, was "fun" for who. I hoped she meant all of us.

The first thing she did was loosen the tethers holding my ankles to the rear attachment points. Then she moved back up to the head of the bed, leaned over and released my wrist cuffs from the corner attachment points. As she did so, her magnificent breasts hung close to my face. My eyes were locked on those delicious looking melons. They swayed back and forth with every movement, even imprisoned as they were in the black halter and gauzy cover up.

I was a little surprised when she released my wrists from the attachment points, having assumed that she wanted stricter bondage. Naomi cleared up my misunderstanding pretty quickly when she immediately bound my wrists together using the outer velcro straps of the super cuffs (Each cuff was held on by both an inner and a much longer outer velcro strip that can connect through the rings of the other cuff before tightly encircling its own cuff.).

Naomi put one knee on the bed before leaning over and removing one of the corner attachment points and moving it to the bottom horizontal bar of the headboard, between the two center vertical bars. Deftly, she connected my joined wrist cuffs to this new, center attachment point. My hands were now closely pressed against the center two posts of the headboard and really had no comfortable position other than to grip the posts.

I took a closer look at the headboard since my hands were right up against it and noticed for the first time just how solid and heavy it was. It consisted mainly of vertical, wrought iron columns about an inch and a half in diameter, the same distance apart and about four feet high. The columns were framed by heavy, flat iron rails as wide as the columns and about a half inch thick. The columns were further strengthened by three horizontal cross-ties about a foot apart from bottom to top and welded to the columns. The arrangement provided numerous perfect attachment points for bondage.

As I was observing the headboard, Naomi came back around to the other side of the bed where the various bondage items I had brought were strewn about. She picked up a few of them and set them aside. Climbing onto the bed, she positioned herself between my legs. Picking up two of the items she had set aside, thigh cuffs, she put them on me tightly on the upper part of my thighs, well above the widest part of my leg.

"Bring me another pillow Katherine," she said, her tone indicating to me that she was accustomed to issuing directions to her.

"Sure Naomi, there's another one in the closet."

Katherine retrieved the additional pillow and handed it to Naomi.

"Okay Kelly, up on your knees," Naomi ordered, tapping my hips with her fingers to indicate that she wanted them up higher. There was plenty of slack on my ankle tethers, so I had no difficulty rising up.

"Good boy, now back up until your arms are completely straight and keep those hips up."

I gripped the center posts tighter for leverage and slowly backed up with my knees until my arms were completely straight. As soon as I stopped, I felt her hand on my dangling balls, tugging them down. I looked back between my legs and saw she was pulling them down to make room for a neoprene ball stretcher I had brought. About an inch and a half wide, it provided a very nice stretch on the ball sack and had an additional ball divider strap with a d-ring for hanging weights.

It didn't take her long to get the ball stretcher on me. I had trimmed my pubic hairs away from the base of my cock and balls so stray hairs didn't get in the way. It snapped on easily, causing my balls to bulge out of the bottom, immediately turning dark pink. The question of whether she was going to use the ball divider strap was answered quickly when I felt it being brought up between my balls and snapped into place. Looking down between my legs, I saw my two, distinctly separate testicles bulging out of the bottom of the stretcher on either side of the dividing strap.

"Mmmmmm . . . nice, very nice," Naomi said softly as she used the tips of her fingers to explore the bumps and ridges now standing out in stark relief from my well squeezed balls. I winced a bit as she pressed down on one of them, testing my reaction.

"You are a little sensitive there, aren't you Kelly?" she said with a slight laugh, seeming to enjoy the discovery.

"Yes Mistress, very sensitive. I like the feeling of tightness around them, but I'm not into pain. Ball bondage, not torture is what I enjoy."

"I don't remember asking you what you enjoy Kelly," she said with a suddenly changed tone of sternness. I could feel the pressure of her fingertips increasing on my very sensitive orbs.

"Na . . . No, no, I know you didn't ask Mistress. I just thought you might want to know, that's all," I said with difficulty as the pain from her fingertips increased.

"Don't think so much Kelly. Just listen attentively and obey immediately, that's all you have to do."

"Ye . . . yes, Mistress. I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry," I said between panting breaths as I fought to control my reactions to the mounting pain.

Naomi continued to finger my balls as Katherine moved about the perimeter of the bed, repositioning the bed frame attachment points. I had heard no specific instructions to Katherine from Naomi to do this, but Katherine moved with speed and certainty. As I watched her move about deftly re-positioning the straps and tethers, it occurred to me that Katherine must have done this before with Naomi. This was no thrown together tag-team. They had obviously worked together many times before this. I also had the sense that Katherine was not just Naomi's roommate and TS call-girl partner. There was some sort of relationship there. What it was I was not sure, but it was clear that between the two of them, Naomi was definitely in charge.

With my mind mainly focused on Naomi's hand massaging my balls, it seemed just a matter of moments before Katherine had all of the attachment points and tethers in place and hooked up. She moved about the perimeter of the bed pulling on the tether tails to tighten them. First she did the ankles, taking the slack out of the tethers but not pulling them completely tight. Then the tethers attached to my thighs; again just removing the slack but not pulling them taut.

Katherine went around to the foot of the bed and handed a tether clip end to Naomi. The other end was connected to an attachment point placed at the bottom-center of the wrought iron footboard. Naomi gripped my ball sack firmly and pulled them down and back, then clipped the tether to the d-ring at the bottom of the ball divider. Naomi slowly removed the slack from the tether connecting my ball sack to the bottom center of the footboard. Unlike the tethers on my legs, she went beyond just taking the slack out and put a real strain on the line.

"Ohh . . . Oh," I grunted more in surprise than pain as my ball sack was drawn back and the attachment point for my wrist cuffs prevented me from backing up to reduce the strain. I was being stretched at the shoulders and balls, being drawn apart. Just as I started to panic and began moaning loudly, Naomi stopped pulling on the tether tail. I had begun shaking a little, quivering in sudden fear as the "scene" started to go beyond what I had expected.

I continued to moan softly as Naomi and Katherine worked in perfect, practiced unison to bind my legs open. Naomi placed her hands against the inside of my thighs and pushed them further apart. As she did so, Katherine moved quickly to remove the new slack in the thigh tethers, pulling first one and then the other tautly. I don't know whether I was surprised or just stunned at the turn of events but I did not resist at all as my knees were spread apart to their utmost capacity before being secured tightly in that position. Similarly, Naomi gripped first one ankle and then the other as Katherine pulled on each ankle tether to secure them at their widest possible stretch.

I was panting now in both pain and fear as my hips and shoulder joints burned with the pain of the stretch and my balls ached from the pressure of the stretcher-divider and severe bondage to the footboard. Suddenly, I felt cold, very cold and began to shiver. I was perspiring heavily; I was completely covered by a thin layer of slick sweat. My mouth was open as I sucked in air like a fish out of water. I couldn't move in any direction without greatly ramping up the pain in my stretched joints or balls

I looked up at Katherine who was now climbing back onto the bed near my stretched arms. I looked up at her and in s a soft, pleading voice said:

"Too tight, it's . . . it's too tight. Please . . . please . . ."

Katherine didn't respond at first. In another move that surprised me, she suddenly swung her leg over my upper torso and sat down heavily on my upper back, pinning my upper chest to the mattress and causing me to open my mouth wide and cry out in pain. It was obviously the reaction she wanted, because with expert speed and precision, she immediately wedged a ring gag into my mouth, placing it behind my upper and lower front teeth and then drawing it very tightly around the back of my head until the straps dug deeply into the corners of my mouth folding them inward.

I grunted in surprise and pain but little came out after she stuffed a pair of panties into the open ring. My jaw was spread so widely that it felt like it was about to dislocate. I tried to yell as loudly as I could but only a feeble, muffled groan resulted. This had gone from an incredibly sexy experience to some kind of unknown adventure and now seemed to be crossing over into nightmare territory. I didn't know where this was going but I realized for the first time that bound and gagged as I was, that I was just a passenger along the for ride. I not only had no control over the route or destination but could no longer even communicate either my desires or objections. I could only hope that they weren't some sort of team of demented serial killers because I was done for if they were.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds