Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 03 Ch. 04

With her mind muddled by sexual desire, the question of adultery and possible pregnancy (which, of course, actually wasn't possible after a hysterectomy), she was mentally paralyzed and open to whatever Lyle decided. She stood there, open and vulnerable and was suddenly aware that his hands were on her shoulders, pressing downward. Like a flash of light, the realization of what he wanted cut through the mental tangle and she suddenly realized, "He wants me to suck his cock!"

She had sucked cocks before (Richard's and one other), but it never had been one of her favorite sex acts, but as she sank to her knees, the idea of taking it into her mouth rekindled the fire that her confusion had dimmed. As he knelt as his feet and looked at the cock inches from her mouth, the thought, almost a chant, ran through her mind, "I'm going to suck it, I'm going to suck it, I'm going to suck it!

That, of course, is exactly what she did. She explored the cock with her eyes, seeing what she had speculated on for months. Then, almost reverently, she leaned forward and took it into her mouth. She was not an experienced cocksucker, but her limited experience and her instincts served her, and Lyle, well. She slowly took it into her mouth a comfortable depth and slowly pulled back, withdrawing slowly with light suction. She began repeating that process, going deeper and gradually proceeding more rapidly.

Obviously, Lyle was the primary recipient of this sex act, but, while Cindy held his cock in her left hand - the one with her wedding ring - to control its path into her mouth, her right hand was hard at work between her parted thighs working on her clit, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm as she performed her cocksucking duty.

Lyle started flexing his hips, pushing toward her and pulling back, taking control. Finally, he placed a hand on each side of her face and began actually fucking her mouth as she sucked. At that point, she dropped her left hand down and began fondling his balls, adding to his pleasure. He began driving deeper and harder, the head going into her throat, slightly gagging her as his excitement mounted. At the end, as he ejaculated, the first burst, jetting in, almost choked her but she managed to swallow just as the next spurt gushed into her mouth.

It seemed to Cindy that she was swallowing for a long time, but even after the emissions ended, she continued, lightly holding the shrunken cock in her mouth, caressing it with her tongue until he pulled away. Even then, she remained there on her knees, looking up at him submissively, enjoying the subservient position as he looked down at the married woman kneeling at his feet - a married woman who had orgasmed as she brought another man to his climax in her mouth!

This, of course, was the fantasy that Cindy's had constructed in her mind and one that seemed so real as she lived it. In fact, as she looked up at "Lyle," it was Matt who looked down at her. It was his cock that she had sucked; it was his cum that she had swallowed. It was his hands that had explored and caressed her body, adding the physical presence that made the fantasy so real for her.

Actually, it was real in every significant way. Yes, she had talked to empty deck chairs where she saw Richard and Cora, but they were real to her. She hid her nudity under her coverup from her imaginary husband and Lyle's wife, but she did walk around aware of her near-nakedness, even bending over at the towel bar. And she did get her courage up enough to expose herself to "Lyle." Did it really matter that it had been Matt's cock in her hand and mouth? The end result was a fantasy she had created made real - even if it's subconscious, there is the recognition that the hands on her body, the cock in her mouth are tangible, not imaginary. Her mind later would believe she had enjoyed an exciting fantasy, but, somehow, her body would remember a more palpable experience.

In any case, Matt, as Lyle, reached down and helped her to her feet, gave her a genuine affectionate hug - and Katie said "stop." Cindy immediately left her fantasy and waited for instructions. Both Katie and Matt were a bit overcome from the tension and excitement of this enactment of that extremely erotic fantasy. They both let out a sigh of relief that everything had gone perfectly and, then quietly laughed at both of them having had the same reaction. They mouthed "wow" at each other and Matt reached for his clothes. Before he could put them on, however, Katie dropped down and took his half-hard cock into her mouth and lightly sucked it a few strokes. Getting up, she whispered in his ear, "There, in two women's mouths, one after the other! I'll finish up here and we'll meet you in the Windjammer." Matt agreed, quickly dressed and left.

Katie returned to Cindy. "Go back into your fantasy with Lyle. After helping you up, he watched closely as you removed your coverup. You stood there very conscious that you were completely naked. You picked up your panties off of the bed and put them on while he watched. You liked him watching. Your bra followed and then the rest of your clothes. As you go back up to join Richard and Cora, you are very aware of the taste of his cum in your mouth. In addition, it excites you to be with them since you obviously have changed from your bathing suit while you were with him. He's seen you naked and you've sucked him! You have done wild and sexy things and you wonder if it shows.

"You will remember every detail of this fantasy and it will feel very, very real. You loved everything that you did. When you're using this fantasy, either alone or with Richard, you will remember it as actually having happened, that you really sucked him, and the taste of his cum will be in your mouth again. Do you understand all of that?"

Cindy responded with "yes" and repeated Katie's instructions verbatim. Satisfied that she had covered everything, Katie changed things by saying, "You will remember all those details, but when we're talking about it, you will be sure that it was only a wonderful fantasy and nothing else. But it will still feel very real and very exciting." With that settled, Katie brought Cindy out of her trance and said, "Now, put your clothes on and we will go meet Matt and we'll see how Richard is doing in the casino."

"Oh my god, Katie, that was wonderful! It was so real! That was much more detailed than I had created before." Blushing, she added, "I remember just what his cock looked like and I...I actually know what it felt like in my mouth! Oh, I hope that Richard isn't too tired from our tour of Catania and the poker tonight to want to have sex! I think that this fantasy can add enough excitement to really overcome my libido problem! It was close last night, but this should put it over the top! You are wonderful! Six months with absolutely no sexual arousal. Less than a week with you and I think that I may be over whatever my hysterectomy did to my libido! Richard and I owe you more than we can ever pay!"

They joined Matt and the three of them went to the casino just as the evening session concluded and a happy Richard had just qualified for the final table tomorrow the last day of the cruise. It was an energized Richard who had none of the fatigue that Cindy had feared and there was little doubt that she would have an opportunity to employ her "new and improved" fantasy that night!

As Matt and Katie returned to their suite, he could hardly restrain his enthusiasm. "That was unbelievable! I am stilled awed at the way you are able to convince a woman that I am someone else and have her let me have sex with her! Here I am, no more than an acquaintance with her, and she sits beside me in the water and lets me feel her all over. Then we come back here, she kneels down and sucks my cock - and swallows the cum!"

"Well, a good part of that is because she had created that fantasy herself and she wanted to live it out - at least in her mind. I just substituted you for Lyle who was no one of importance to her as a person except as a starting point. She really did perform though. That really was something, watching her suck you like that. I watched you fucking Jane, but this was at least as erotic! I guess, maybe, it was seeing her on her knees with your cock in her mouth that did it. I know that I would be harshly criticized by feminists for saying this, but seeing her in that position was very sexy - particularly since it was purely voluntary. I had nothing to do with her doing that - it was her fantasy! I just arranged the circumstances in which she could carry it out."

"I understand all of that, but it was a unique experience for me! I've had my cock sucked before, mostly by you, and it's very enjoyable, but this was different. Partly because, I suppose, of a sort of macho or master-like feeling as a man looking down at his slave, serving girl, mistress or whatever. Add to that, I saw her left hand holding my cock, her wedding ring emphasizing that this was a married woman down there. Adding an additional fillip of excitement was the fact that I knew that you were watching."

"I can certainly understand why those things would make it special. However, regardless of your feelings or reaction, the important thing is that she got just what she asked for. She said, 'Do whatever you have to do to make those fantasies I described as real as possible!' I'm sure that she hadn't any thought that it could go this far since, obviously, Lyle isn't on board this ship. However, she was quite insistent that if he were that would have sex with him to have the actual experience on which to base her fantasies. Anyway, it's done and she has her real fantasy and I believe that tonight it will pay off. We'll see tomorrow and, depending on how things worked out tonight, we'll see if she wants to make her bigger fantasy 'real.' Now, what do you think of these new hickeys that Cindy put on my tits?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds