• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cry Wolf for Cuckolding Ch. 02

Cry Wolf for Cuckolding Ch. 02

12

Note this chapter was written in collaboration with ‘Docdobber’

After I’d cuckolded my husband with the three twenty year old virgin soldiers while silk scarves restrained him. I’d wondered if his fantasizes of me being a slut wife for him was real or just that in his mind, just fuck games?

Would Tony my husband be filled with remorse and misgivings? Knowing that Jim may have really impregnated me. Realizing he’d actually been cuckolded in real life not in his sexual dreams? That I’d also just had sex with Clyde a black man and Ali an Asian as well as Jim my white lover?

I lay next to my still bound husband, sexually sated like I never believed could happen to any woman. I swear I could still feel my unprotected womb pulsing inside my belly, sucking up the life fluids of the young soldier Jim and my husband through the mouth of my cervix. It was as though there was still a horny penis inside me, pumping my vagina, circulating all that semen past my thirsty cervix to fill my hungry womb.

I felt so good, so loved, so filled, I swirled my long red hair around in an abandon I’d not felt since I was a young girl.

I’m pretty sure Tony was feeling the male equivalent of the same except that in his case I‘d bet he would have said ‘drained.’ My husband was still gasping from the intensity of the pleasures he’d just experienced. His face was covered with the remnants of the Jim’s semen (and his own) that I’d dripped on him. “Poor boy,” I said, “you’re all messy from eating your cream-pie. I should wash your face for you since you’re still all tied up.”

I gently kissed his face, sucking and licking him clean. Gradually his breathing grew less ragged and his features relaxed. He began returning my butterfly kisses as best he could. He no longer tested his bonds, content to let me control the situation. I sensed that he was waiting for my next move.

“How do you feel now? Was that close enough to your fantasy to please you?” I asked. He turned to face me, still restrained by the silk scarves, an impish smile on his face. “I don’t know. Maybe we should do it again so I could pay more attention to the details. Then I’d know for sure,” he teased. I grinned, pleased that my plans had turned out so well.

He was half on his side, his arms over his head. I was facing him, my right arm around his chest and I’d inserted my knee between his thighs so that his upper right thigh pressed against my mound. I did a little grind on his straining thigh muscle and was gratified to see him smile at the sensation of my fuck-sloppy cuntlips covered with my red very hairy bush and my sensitive clit sliding over his leg.

I reached down and slapped his sassy ass. His eyes widened at the loud pop and sting from my hand. “Careful what you ask for, you just might get it!” I taunted.

“Do you really think so? All I have to do is ask and you’ll put me through this again?” he tantalized me right back.

I accepted the challenge, “Try me and see.”

He put on his best ‘little boy/puppy dog’ face and said, “Please mommy, can we do it again?”

Being the dutiful and caring ‘mother’ that I soon hoped to be, I said, “We’ll see. We might. If you’re a good boy I’ll call up your friends and have them come over so that we can all play together. Do you think I‘d be spoiling you, letting your friends come over so often?”

“How often” he asked, very anxious to hear my answer.

I laid back and turned my head to the calendar on the wall where I had marked the three-day period that all the sex manuals said were the optimum fertile time. The first date, Friday, was today, his birthday. This Saturday and Sunday from what the boys had said, were to be their weekend days off. If there was ever a time for Jim and Tony to impregnate me, this was it.

Tony’s followed my gaze to the calendar. “Oh,” he said. “Oh!” he repeated as realization came to him. “I thought that those marked off days were just something to do with celebrating my birthday, but they’re also your most fertile days aren’t they?”

I turned back to him and impulsively kissed him on the tip of his nose. “Yes, snookums, they sure are and if we were to be really serious about the cuckolding husband/illegitimate-baby thing we should fuck our brains out the next two days just like we did this evening.” A devilish look came over his face and he reverted to his little-boy/puppy-dog act.

“Please mommy, can my friends come over and play with your red haired pussy, … I mean, … with us this weekend. I promise I’ll be real good. I’ll even let them bring over their toys so that we can all play ‘hid-the-weenie.’ It’s so much fun. And could we have a ‘sleep over?’ I’m sure their mother’s won’t mind. I’ll even go and get a gross of safes so that everyone that needs it can be protected. Can we? Please, can we? I’ll be really, really good, you’ll see!” he wheedled just like a three-year-old. I smiled at his enthusiasm.

Then I noted what he‘d just said and I exclaimed, “A gross of French letters? 144? That’s twelve dozen! I won‘t have a shred of pussy left! Not that I‘d mind, but 144?”

He chuckled, “If those boys feel anything like I do right now, we might even run out at that!”

I shivered with delight. Then I said with all the mock motherly fierceness I could manage, “Oh, all right. But you’d better mind me. Whatever I say goes! You understand that?”

This ‘mother’ thing was getting to be a delight. I was beginning to realize that it could be applied in other situations to benefit more than just playing mothers and children. It could also deliberately enhance the pleasures of sluts, studs and cuckolds too. It wasn’t dominance but firm, ‘I know what is best,’ guidance. ‘Just do as I say and we’ll all be happier.’ Yeah, this idea of motherhood was become more attractive. I was going to like it, and all the ‘mother-fucking‘ that went with it.

“You’re sure?” I asked, staring into his eyes trying to make him understand how serious I was. His eyes held mine for the longest time and our lives changed forever at that moment.

He responded just as seriously, “untie me and I’ll show you how sure I am.”

I reached up letting my long red hair fall across his face and pulled the end ties of the scarves at the head of the bed. He sat up and loosened the scarves on his ankles. Then he rolled me onto my back and pressed his soft yet still thick prick against my sloppy, sex-slick thick red haired pussy lips. “Tell me what we’re going to do this weekend and I’ll show you how sure my prick is. As you well know after today, where the prick goes the cuckold is sure to follow.”

I took a deep breath and began my fantasy for tomorrow. He positioned his knees widely beside my hips pressing my thighs and knees up to my sides and shoulders. He cradled my face with his forearms and pressed my head so that my red haired bush, my cunt was pushed tight against his still soft cock.

My hands automatically reached out to grasp the backs of my knees and I pulled, opening up myself even more. I could feel my cunt entrance gape my mass of red pussy hair framing my sloppy vagina, inviting in his cockhead, a very nice feeling of alluring sluttiness. I was doubled up like a paper clip, my thighs and buttocks stretched wide as a garage door. I was as cavernous as an airplane hangar yet I could feel his cockhead touch every millimetre of my vaginal opening.

I was as anxious and receptive as a dead-broke whore yet strangely enough I wasn’t uncomfortable, not scared nor worried. My position was actually kind of consoling and it raised my spirits as well as sexually stimulating me.

As he gifted me with dozens of butterfly kisses all over my face and neck I let my revived and horny imagination run free. I started to describe what those young now just ex virginal guys would do for us the next two days.

The first few moments were stimulating in the same way as they were when I’d teased him like that a few days ago. My fantasy stimulated him and built an anticipation that only leaves you wanting more, eager for the real thing.

Suddenly I realized that the thick, soft worm at the mouth of my fuckhole was swelling, hardening and working its way into me through my red pussy hair. I was very slowly and carefully being filled with his cock. His hips were just barely moving and I hadn’t noticed it until just then. He was no longer at the entrance to my slut-slot; he had to have been a quarter, maybe half way in. I stopped talking and I must have looked surprised as Tony laughed and said, “What’s the matter?”

“You’re going to fuck my red haired cunt again aren‘t you?” I asked. I’d only expected a few more moments of intense cuddling and hugging, not a full-fledged fuck, not after him having already had two ejaculations.

“Only if you’re going to finish telling me what’s going to happen tomorrow,” he replied.

Amazingly, even after all the fucking I’d had this day, it was just what I wanted. I’d had a black prick, an Asian prick and Jim’s my young white soldiers prick and semen. Then after those three were gone Tony, my husband, had put his prick in my cunt and pumped more semen into my belly. Now I was about to get more of his prick and semen.

This was wonderful; it was marvellous to be a fully sexual woman, a real cuckolding slut. I grabbed him tightly around his chest, planted the best kiss I had on his lips and then said, “You’re going to hear the best fuck story ever. You’ll never forget this!”

I did just that and he hasn’t forgotten it, as he frequently reminds me. I’m still amazed at the fact that he came three times in one evening, twice in my cunt.

“Well,” I declared, “if you’re determined to continue this I had better get on the ‘Net and leave a message for them. It should be waiting for them when they arrive at the garrison. How about I say ‘Game a huge success, request replay.’ That should do it don’t you think?”

His prick had softened slightly during this moment of realization and conversation but now it resumed its slow, steady growth. Encouraged by my story and his more definite hip movements into my red haired surrounded semen-sloppy vagina. “That would excite me! How long does it take them to walk or run back?” he asked.

“About half an hour, but I’ll bet they’ll have a pint to celebrate first,” I said as I wiggled my ass in delight at feeling the further penetration of his cock into me. This cuckolding thing had certain advantages. No wonder one in four kids in our garrison town arrived in the world that way. I’ll bet many had missed the trip by only a day or two if the other sluts in the village watched the calendar as closely as I did. “I imagine we have a couple of hours before they even leave town.”

Their garrison being two miles away that could mean two and a half hours for us to talk it out alone. I began by telling him that they’d be knocking on the door about ten in the morning. Only this time he’d greet them. He’d say that I had been such a nasty girl last night that he’d had to tie me down to keep me from running down to the pub to bring them back.

After having them strip naked he’d bring them up to the bedroom and show them how he’d got me stark naked and spread eagled on the bed. The view of my naked, sex hungry, juicy red thick hair covered cunt would raise their cocks to rigid attention, saluting me like the good solders they were.

Naturally I’d squirm and writhe with desire to attack those hard cocks with my mouth and cunt. They’d have no idea what was really on my mind; they’d possibly think I was trying to escape my bonds. But if I were experiencing the desire tomorrow that I was now, tying me down would be for the purpose of protecting them from rape.

Yeah, I know there’s a saying that ‘you can’t rape the willing’ but it would be close to it for sure. “This is how she is now boys, such a sad sight and all due to you boys unleashing the married slut wife animal in her.

But the critter is out now and I need some help taming her. Are you up to handling your new responsibilities? After all, you’re not virgins any more, you’re studs now and you’ll have to live up to the name.” The boys would affirm their dedication to assuming their obligations.

Then he’d explain that it would take the next two days to properly train me in the arts of being a ‘respectable’ slut! He’d explain that I was now one whose sexual appetites are always ready to explode at any moment when a hard cock is on offer. But that with discipline and training, a serious duty not to be given to just anybody but only to those ready to handle it, I’d learn how to maintain my current proper social standing in our garrison town all the while making sure everyone has all the fucking they want.

Of course they’d be ready and willing to pledge their strong young bodies and stout shafts to the written charges as Tony and I expected, the contracts all of us would sign. I ‘d have written the agreements to my satisfaction but Tony would handle everything as if it was all his idea.

I didn’t want anything to get out of hand and presenting a ‘united parental-front’ would be best. Besides writing contracts was my field of expertise and I was gratified to put my training to this very practical, even though selfish, use.

I’d pretend to put up some objection and resistance but they’d persuade me with fondling, massage and a few turns of cunnilingus by each of them, including Tony. Whether they could tell or not, it made no difference, but when they ate me out they’d also be eating Tony’s semen.

We’d have finished a good shagging just before they’d arrived and then Tony’d tie me into the position they’d find me in. Then one by one after playing with my body, caressing my tits, playing their fingers through my very red hairy covered cunt. Then eating their piece of ‘cream-pie’ they’d each fuck me while Tony closely supervised their efforts.

He’d be shooting some video and taking photos of the entire process. The photos and videos would be good insurance, not only so that they wouldn’t be tempted to brag at the pub but also for evenings when I wanted to get something started and the men would be a little slow on the up-take. Not that they were likely to brag. I’d made it perfectly clear to Jim that if he wanted any repeats he’d better keep close counsel.

I described how the black boy, Clyde would start. It’s easy for that black magnificently thick and long shaft to slide through my red haired covered labia and into me. That’s because I’d already be slippery with Tony’s morning deposit and the triple-tongue cunt licking. I’d teach each of my cuckolding fuckers to do me until I’d cum with one of my newly discovered female ejaculations.

There’d be plenty of sex sounds for the tape, the sloppy slurping of multiple cocks and my cunt. The popping and smacking as male and female pelvises met with a rapidly increasing rhythm as well as headboard pounding and mattress creaking. Clyde would soon have me begging for his hard ebony rod pounding into my hot swollen pussy. Finally he and I’d cum together and he’d fill me with his potent baby making black sperm.

Then it would be Ali’s turn and he’d ask that I be released as he thought I was showing signs of distress. When Tony’d ask what he meant, Ali’d point out the red marks on my wrists where I’d tried to reach for and hold Clyde in while I came and he finally and frantically pumped my cunt as he filled me with his semen.

Tony agreed that it wouldn’t be seemly for me to appear in public with ‘rope burns’ on my extremities so I’d be turned loose. I’d immediately take Ali by the hand, pull him onto the bed and on his back so that I could mount him. I’d tell Tony that we should get a video shot of my cunt sliding up and down that thick Asian prick. The lovely big cocked virile Asian young man always did his best to be the one to impregnate me with his baby making sperm, to put his brown child in me.

It would be a lovely sight after watching a long black cock pound my bound body into the mattress cumming sperm into my unprotected womb. My cuckolded husband Tony will approve, stating that I was going to be their personal porno star now, with him watching other men putting their babies into my uterus.

I like that idea and would perform with all the fucking baby making talent I could draw on from watching those Internet sluts Tony had on our computer.

Jim would be the last and he’d always go in bareback, but doggie style this time. I’d have the other two boys on their backs and on each side of me, sucking on my hanging breasts. This was to help me become more and more addicted to multiple orgasms brought on by constant gangbangs.

Jim would unload his young potent sperm filled semen into me, saying to Tony, “I think we’ve settled her down for you. I’ll turn her over and pull up her ankles toward the headboard. Clyde and Ali will get back to business on her tits and after you’ve had another little taste of ‘cream-pie’ we can resume the baby-fucking duties we’ve all contracted to do.

I think it calls for six bareback injections apiece from all of us including Clyde and Ali. This will provide as much extra stimulation as necessary to keep Jenny in ‘slut-overdrive.’ Isn’t that what we‘re supposed to do?” Tony nodded vigorously as he began to lap up the copious juices slathered all over my furry red haired surrounded cunt lips.

As my story progressed Tony’s vigorous stroking built to a very strong and satisfying rhythm. I was fully penetrated by the time I was telling how Clyde had mounted, penetrated me and left his birthing fluid in my uterus. Tony’s strokes were reaching deep into my vagina as I explained Ali’s consideration for my public appearance and the subsequent ‘cowboy’ rides with him and the sperm he injected with such power up my unprotected vagina.

The pounding was full force when Jim’s repeat bareback doggie fucking was the subject of my story. By Jim fucking me like that Tony could get over us and have a close-up of Jim’s naked shaft moving in and out of my hungry red haired clasping cunt and my vaginal sleeve. My red haired covered labia were being pulled in and out with each stroke, covering Jim’s cock with my slick sex juices.

I’d describe in detail my red bushy hair covered cunt lips sucking Jim’s shaft to draw out his ejaculate, to make him feel so good he’ll come back again and again for more and more pussy and how I would accept with joy and pleasure the injection of baby-making juice.

The final and telling stimulus for Tony was when I’d detail the feelings we’d both have while he fucks me bare-back, churning and sloshing his prick in the three young cuckolding soldiers baby making semen within my cunt. That he had to have his one in four chance of being my baby’s father!

That did it for both of us, for me it was the fourth orgasm of this one fuck of Tony‘s, one for each fuck description and then a very deep and loving explosion at the end to go along with Tony’s last and strongest ejaculation. At that moment I was so in love with my husband and the sex life we’d created, there could be none other to match what we felt at this moment!

What exquisite love this was, that my wonderful husband not only wanted other men to make me pregnant but also actually had the desire to watch them impregnating me! Even more exciting he was willing to bring up the cuckolding men’s children as his own. Knowing everybody would know he wasn’t the father, that I was a slut wife who would fuck any man who wanted to do me whatever their race!

Once again, in the same evening, I was loved and filled. What a fuck! It was a miracle as far as I was concerned. So good! So very, very good! If this kind of fucking were to become common knowledge in our community it would be a wonder there if there were any men actually at the garrison to defend our country.

Mind you as one in four children were conceived by cuckolding relationships in this garrison town I wasn’t unique by any means. A quarter of the fertile wives were doing their cuckolding lovers bare back. Though how many I wondered were doing it with their husbands approval and encouragement like I was?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cry Wolf for Cuckolding Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds