Crystal and Nicole Ch. 05

A constant stream of encouragement came out of her mouth as well: "Ya, fuck my sister's pussy hard." "It's so tight, isn't it?" "I love those smooth lips." "Oh God, I just need to taste it!"

On that last one, she used her free hand to wrench my manhood out of its warm sleeve and redirect it to her mouth. Her sister moaning complaints in the background, Crystal took half of the member in her mouth until I hit the back of her throat causing her to gag just slightly. She spent a few seconds urgently sucking all of Nicky's pussy juice off my dick before sending me back in. We continued this routine, alternating between Nicky's pussy and Crystal's mouth, with plenty of dirty talk in between. This worked surprisingly well to keep my orgasm suppressed since I wasn't in either orifice for very long. However, Crystal kept her fingers constantly moving on Nicole's little button, which quickly brought her to the edge.

As Nicole neared orgasm, I picked up my pace, slamming into the teenage pussy with all my might. I could get the best leverage from holding onto Crystal's back, and the two rocked back and forth as one. The ferocity of my thrusting caused the whole bed to shake, and I could see Crystal's luscious tits quivering, their nipples dragging back and forth on her sister's taught abdomen. I felt a wave of energy pass between the two sisters as Nicole reached her climax. The warm canal clamped down hard on my dick and hot liquid forced its way out. Crystal's head shot up and she let out a loud, moaning scream, echoing her sister's that was muffled by her pussy. Her light brown hair tossed back and forth; out of instinct I grabbed a handful and pulled her beautiful face towards mine, stifling her own moan while continuing to thrust into her orgasmic twin sister.

Once I saw Nicole's head flop back onto the soft comforter, and felt her grip on my dick subside, I slowly withdrew my still hard rod. Even though I hadn't ejaculated her pussy was dripping. Crystal, who seemed a little dazed as well, quickly went to work on her sister. One arm wrapped around each athletic thigh, she kept Nicole's legs prized apart to allow her open access as she cleaned up, making sure to lick every inch of the pussy below her. She remained gentle on the extra sensitive skin, any slight variance in pressure leading to a small gasp behind her. I gave them a couple minutes alone, which also allowed myself to come down. I had been quite near orgasm and knew that I had at least one more performance ahead of me.

Listening to Crystal lap at her sister's sloppy sex, I made my way around to the other side of the bed. My dick hadn't softened at all, but I felt ready for another round. I also realized that Crystal, whom I was about to fuck, had been receiving extensive oral treatment from Nicole for the better part of 30 minutes (or so it seemed, it was hard to keep track of time); so it was unlikely she would last very long. The view of the other side of the duo was something to behold. Nicole's head was lying back on the bed, her mouth glistening from her sister's juices. She was still wearing the tight black corset, but one tit had finally popped free after all the jostling and was pressed upwards by the stiff ribs of the garment. Her curly hair was a mess, spread out all over the bed with much of stuck to her face by sweat and love juice. Above her was poised the ass and pussy of her twin sister. Although it appeared to be identical to the one I had just rogered, the different positioning gave me a new perspective of it. The tendered lips were shaved bald, and were parted slightly from her bending over. They were covered in moisture which I assumed was her wetness mixed with Nicole's saliva. Perched above her two perfect thighs were the round cheeks of her derriere, flexed as she bent over. The smooth skin stretched taught led down to the crevice which housed the most perfect, brown anus I had ever seen. It too was kept clean of hair and was squeezed shut, but in a way that begged intrusion. I might consider that later, but knew I must focus on the task at hand.

Since the bed was so big, this end of the 69 didn't line up with the other edge of the bed. So I climbed up and crawled over to them. The motion of the bed brought Nicole back to her senses. Her eyes opened and looked at me from her upside-down position. As I approached, one of her hands gently stroked her sister's naked thigh while the other reached out to me. Without a word, she grasped my protruding member and guided it to her mouth. Just like her sister, she was intent on fully preparing me for penetration. She tipped her head up and took the tip of my manhood between her lips, some of her sister's juice dried on the skin. Being upside down, her throat was perfectly aligned, and she was able to take my cock over halfway before pushing me back out. Her hands now behind my thigh, she drew me back in 3 more times, each one getting deeper. Finally, I had to pull out as I feared she would finish me off before I got to fuck her sister.

Scooting forward, I positioned my knees on either side of Nicole's head, being careful to not kneel on her hair. Crystal was gyrating her hips slightly as she was still on cleanup duty on the other end of the bed, lapping at her sister's used pussy. I grabbed ahold of her hips, marveling at how smooth and firm they were, to hold her still while I lined up. Nicole reached up to hold her soaking wet lips apart, making it easier to see the target. I slowly pushed forwards until the tip of my dick was wedged in between her inner lips. I could feel her pause and tense in anticipation. Well, I didn't make her wait long and quickly thrust the entire length of my rod into her warm, confining pussy. It felt heavenly, and remarkably similar to Nicole's, even though I was attacking this one from a different angle. I started thrusting in and out slowly, wanting to make this last as long as possible. Nicole, her head still between my knees, got a unique and up-close view of her sister's sex being fully penetrated. Every once in a while, I would feel her warm tongue lap at my balls, almost just to remind me that she was there.

Crystal started doing more of the work herself, pushing herself back onto my cock. My hands slid up from her smooth thighs to her perfect butt cheeks, moving in slow circles. As she alternated between having my entire shaft in her and just my tip, I would get a perfect shot of her little brown rosebud of an asshole. There was a light brown ring around her wrinkled hole, with not a hair in sight. It looked good enough to eat, I could understand why Nicole had spent so much time back there. On an inward pass of my right hand, I reached my thumb down and brushed it over her chocolate hole. I felt her shudder. I left my thumb there, putting light pressure right on the outside of her ring. I could feel her pussy tighten around my hard cock. It was getting harder and harder to keep from climaxing, but I damned well wasn't going to stop before I had brought this beautiful angel to orgasm. Remembering her reaction when Nicole had tongued her asshole earlier in the evening, I thought that it might be worth a shot. And besides, I was running out of options.

I reached my right hand down under all the action and found Nicole's mouth. I pushed my middle finger past her lips and she seemed to get the idea. Taking the whole finger in her mouth, she licked it all over, completely slathering it with her slippery saliva. I brought the newly lubricated digit back up to the action and positioned it right over Crystal's rear hole. In one swift movement, I thrust it all the way into her ass, aided by her sister's spit. A scream emitted from Crystal and she pulled forward, trying to get away from the invasion and nearly pulling herself all the way off my cock. My left hand had already grasped ahold of her hips and was pulling her back to me. Nicole had wrapped her slender arms around her sister's waist from below, helping to keep her under control.

When I pulled her back onto my manhood, I could feel the invading digit inside her. Two more thrusts, with my finger still three knuckles deep in her asshole, and she began to orgasm with a wild cry. Both holes clenched down hard on my units, which was all I needed to begin my own orgasm. I grunted as she yelled, and I think I heard Nicole giggling underneath it all. My hips slammed home as I buried myself as deeply as I could inside her to release my first load of cum. Another pump in and out and I released a second, equally massive, load in her sloppy wet love canal. I pulled out into Nicole's waiting hand, who jerked two more loads out of my sticky dick all over her sister's quivering sex.

Exhausted, I sat back on my heels, surveying the scene in front of me. Crystal had her head on the bed, between her sister's legs, her as thrusting up in the air. Her bald pussy was a sloppy mess, little spasms still rippling the tight lips. Her asshole was red and gaping just slightly. Nicole was laying under her sister, gently rubbing her ass and thighs, strategically staying away from her extra sensitive pussy. Her tits were squeezed tightly out the top of her corset top, moving back and forth as she breathed. There was a moment of relatively still silence, and then all of a sudden a deluge of my cum mixed with Crystal's pussy juice came cascading out of her love hole, right onto her sisters heavenly face. Nicole let out a smothered squeal of surprise and delight, much of the love juice falling squarely in her mouth. She swallowed what was in her mouth, before starting to move the rest of the fluid away from her eyes. Crystal rolled off and slowly spun around to help her sister with the cleanup.

Twin beauties lie side by side in front of me, naked and licking each other. Crystal's bared teenage tits pointed straight up toward the ceiling, reminding me that I hadn't even felt those perfect orbs. I instinctively reached out and cupped one, my other hand gently caressing her brown, mussed hair. She looked up at me as my fingers found her nipple and squeezed. I leaned down and softly kissed her smooth, warm lips. I could taste the saltiness of our combined juices on her lips that she had licked off her sister's face. When I disengaged her lips, she turned slowly back to her sister.

Coming back to reality, I got up from the bed, leaving the girls laying prone. I went over to the couch, and reassembled my bell hop uniform. Looking at my work pager, still attached to my brown belt, I saw 14 missed pages. I knew what was likely waiting for me down in the lobby. As I walked towards the door, I looked back on the naked duo on the bed. Whatever happened to me in the lobby, it had been absolutely worth it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds