Crystal Ch. 18

He now had what he wanted: a tornado. And no, not just any tornado, but a tornado with a wide variety of projectiles like missiles, blades, tendrils, and yes fists (for Asphalt). The thing was that Dark Matter came to the understanding that he couldn't fight them independently and win. They were just going to sit back and wait until they were back in fighting condition while he was still running out of steam. No, his plan was to take them all on at once and put them all down at once too.

Within the safety of the tornado, Dark Matter let the projectiles loose to go after whichever villain they pleased. Not surprisingly, the blades and missiles went straight for the man-tree as the tendrils beat back Pterror and the fists pummeled Asphalt into the ground he came out of.

And then, before either of them could recuperate and get on the defensive, Dark Matter switched tactics by sending the missiles and tendrils at Asphalt, the blades at Pterror, and the fists at Pollen, not the man-tree.

In the end, it was Pollen who made the first offensive move. As she was being beaten inside the man-tree, she made the man-tree run straight at Dark Matter's creative vortex, hoping dispel the twister and knock him down. Despite it being a good idea, Dark Matter had seen her coming and switched the attacks so that Pterror now had the fists and Pollen's man-tree endured the blades.

And it didn't endure for long as the blades ripped through the man-tree like paper. With no choice but to escape, Pollen jumped from the man-tree and ran off for cover. Unfortunately, she didn't get far as Dark Matter made a tendril hit her upside the head hard enough to knock her unconscious and morphed it into a thick set of chains.

Pterror was next as the fists weren't really causing him much pain, but that was just what Dark Matter wanted. Having seen what had happened to Pollen's man-tree, and not wanting the same result, Pterror flew above the vortex and tried to swoop in to snag Dark Matter out. However, the width of his wings was too large and he was sucked into the high speed of the wind generated by the tornado.

Dark Matter quickly took control of his body to avoid any close damage he might be able to do and sent the monster through various buildings before slamming the creature on its head. A second later, the monster reverted back to its human form.

With two of his opponents down for good, Dark Matter turned his attention to Asphalt. With the lack of attention he had been getting, Asphalt was beginning to dodge his way closer to the twister in hopes of sliding it into a building. Once Dark Matter began to focus on him, that plan was history.

A lock on each of his limbs quickly appeared and Dark Matter placed him in the center of the air so that he couldn't try anything with his powers. In that defenseless position, Asphalt received the worst punishment compared to his partners: he was attacked with all the projectiles. The blade went for his legs, vigorously attacking them until his legs began to crack. The missiles went straight for his chest and abdomen while the fists and tendrils attacked his face and unprotected head until he fell unconscious.

He had finished.

He had won.

*****Hey dear readers, once again I apologize for the long breaks that I've been leisurely taking. I won't give excuses, but I just want you to know that I'm working on the next chapter already. And if you're only here for the good stuff, I'm sorry to disappoint you this chapter, but I'm definitely going to make it up in the next chapter. And (spoiler alert) I'm thinking of a new series with new heroes and villains (the only types of characters I can write about). And remember, whether you like it or not, comment. It helps, trust me. --DM23*****

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Crystal Ch. 18
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds