• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles: 19; Sam Pt. 6

Cuckold Chronicles: 19; Sam Pt. 6

123

"Dave, I'll just get to the heart of the matter. I have a Time-Share in Hilton Head. I was wondering if you guys would join me this year. It will be the first week of January. It's a 2 bedroom unit. I'm hoping you'll say yes to Heather & I taking the Master bedroom & you sleeping in the spare room, for the whole time. No one will know you two, so Heather & I could act like a couple out in public & you would be just a friend we invited along. Am I pushing too far here? Is this something you would consider?"

"Sam, you know this sounds a lot like what Rick wanted to do. Like he thought he could take my wife away from me. You know how that turned out. Heather & I will have to discuss this, but I see one big difference between you & Rick. That difference being......." I paused for a few seconds to make sure I chose my words carefully. "you showed me respect by asking if I would want to do it. You didn't use Heather to try and butter me up first. It's interesting that you should suggest this. It's close to the only fantasy I have that we haven't played out. Give us a day or two to talk it over. I have some thinking to do, so I'll leave you two alone for a while. I'll be on the back porch having a bourbon & a cigar."

Ten minutes later, Heather came out to join me. "Where's Sam," I asked as she fixed herself a drink.

"He left. He said he felt some tension in the air & he thought it best if he left us to talk things over. Is there tension in the air? Are you upset about what he said?"

"No, not at all. I'm just running things through my mind, playing it all out in my head."

"So you are considering it?", she asked excitedly.

"Of course I'm considering it. You know I don't make rash decisions. I'm not saying we should do it, but I am mulling over the idea. It would seem like you want to do it though. If we are going to do this, I'm going to insist on a few conditions of my own. I will say this much. I don't think we should talk about it today. We are both still riding high from todays activities. I want us thinking with our heads and not our loins."

"As usual, you are the voice of reason in our world of lust and sex. We can discuss it when I get home tomorrow night. For right now, I'd like to take you to bed and spend some time making my husband feel good, before we both fall asleep."

"Another attempt to convince me to take Sam up on his proposal?"

"My proposal has nothing to with his proposal. I had a wonderful time today and you were a big part of that. I want to spend some special time with you. Is that so hard to understand? Now, I'm exhausted and going to bed. It's up to you whether or not I go to sleep straight away."

She stood up and walked to the bedroom. I finished my drink & followed her, about 3 minutes later. She was waiting for me in bed, wearing only her panties and new anklet. I stripped down to my underwear and joined her. We both rolled over on our sides at the same time, embracing each other and meeting for a gentle but passion filled kiss. My hands were softly running up & down her back, gently squeezing her barely covered ass. I eased her onto her back and kissed my way down her neck, leaving a trail of kisses to her heaving breast. While I was feasting on those love pillows that got so much attention today, I grazed my fingernails across her belly, to her well worked over pussy. Just as I started to slip my hand underneath her waistband, she stopped me, shifting her weight as she pushed me onto my back.

"I've had more than enough pleasure today. This is all about your pleasure." She put her hand on my crotch and squeezed my little guy, adding, "Unless we can get this soldier to stand at attention. Now let me do all the work. You just lay there & think about what we have done all weekend." She was still rubbing my cock and massaging my balls as she started planting kisses on my chest while heading for my groin, whispering to me as she went. "Think about all the orgasms I've had since Wednesday afternoon. Rob & I in his living room, with you watching. Thursday was the best Thanksgiving ever, thanks to you & Sam making me cum so many times."

By now she had pulled off my underwear and was licking my cock & balls, looking up into my eyes as she continued her narrative. "I've never had so much fun putting up decorations on my birthday as I did on Friday. You, Sam & Rob making me "airtight" as you called it, that was amazing! I feel you getting a little hard Honey. Come on, make it hard for me. Did you like me paying off your bet with Rob on Saturday? Did you enjoy eating my pussy while I sucked off your best friend? How about today? Was that the way you like to be treated? I thought Sam took to his role very well. I know he treated me very well. Oh Dave, I feel you are even harder now. We're almost there, a little harder and I can finally be fucked by my husband again. You want that, don't you? I'll be your slut, if that's what you want. Get a little harder Baby & I'll be your slut. You can take me in any hole you want. Almost there Hon...."

Her last words were cut off as I blasted the biggest load of cum that I have had in years, into her mouth, catching her off guard. She got a rope across her nose & one on her cheek before she could get my cock back in her mouth. I was caught off guard as well. I was so intent listening to her, that I didn't realize until it was too late that I was going to cum.

While I recovered, Heather stayed down there, licking and sucking on my cock. She had one last surprise for me. She did something she has done to me many times. She took my hand and had me hold my cock, while she guided my cock with her hand, to the cum going across her nose. She got as much cum as she could smear on my cock, then had me put it in her mouth to clean it. She released my hand and waited for me to continue on my own. Using my cock, I wiped up the strand of cum from her cheek & fed it to her. She then used her own fingers to get any that was left on her face and slid them into her mouth, using her tongue to lick off a small drop that was on her chin.

Heather finally slid up my body, laying on top of me, while she kissed me. Usually, when someone cums in her mouth, she kisses me to shove the cum into my mouth, so I have to swallow it. This time, all I got was the taste of cum, she had swallowed it all. When we broke the kiss, we both at the same time whispered "I love you."

She got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. By the time she returned to bed, I was out like a light.

I woke up Monday morning a bit disoriented. It was daylight outside and Heather wasn't in bed. I figured I had forgotten to set the alarm & she had woke up on her own. I got up & was surprised there weren't any panties set out for me. I threw on my robe & went looking for Heather.

I went to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee & found a note from my bride.

"Honey,

I went in early to catch up on my work. I turned off the alarm so you didn't have to get up early. I know you notice every little detail, so let me assure you, I didn't forget to lay something out for you today. I want my husband today, not a panty clad bitch. We will be having a serious discussion this evening & I want you to be Dave, my husband, not Limp Dick the cuckold. Why don't you make this a Dave Day. Go to the Lodge or the VFW. There's nothing around the house that can't wait for tomorrow. There's just enough leftovers from Thanksgiving for another meal. If you can, take everything out of the fridge around 5, to take the chill off it. See ya about 6.

I love you,

Heather

Well, that cleared up a few mystries. Now I was lost. I'm not used to being idle all day. I had another cup of coffee and decided to go out. I hadn't been to the office in several months, so I headed that way. I knew my son wouldn't be there, he doesn't come home til tonight, but I figured I'd pop in anyway.

It was a very unproductive day for me. I spent an hour at the office saying hello to everyone, then hit the VFW to listen to the old vets tell the same stories I've heard a hundred times. I had a couple slices of pizza at a place down the street, then went home & took a nap. As I said, unproductive. For the 1st time since I retired, I had hoped there might be a problem at the office that they needed me to take care of, but no, everything was running like clockwork.

Late that afternoon, I took the food out of the fridge & laid it out on the table to get to room temperture. I was soon relaxing in my chair, watching the Duke defend the Alamo. I had lost track of the time and I soon heard Heather singing, "Davy, Davy Crockett, King of the wild frontier" and busting out laughing.

She was standing beside me, so I grabbed her hand and pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her even though she was still laughing.

She was still on my lap when I asked, "So, how was your day"?

"I'm glad I went in early. A lot of things got left behind because people wanted to start the long weekend. It was hectic til about noon, then it calmed down. Now tell me what did you do today?"

I gave her all the boring details of my boring day. Finally I helped her up & offered to get her a drink while she changed.

"A Pepsi will be fine. I would like to eat soon, I'm starving."

I got her drink & grabbed a beer for me. I took the lids off the food & grabbed a couple of plates. I finshed filling my plate as Heather came back. While my plate was in the microwave, I took our silverware to the table. Heather heated her plate & joined me a minute later. While we ate, I mentioned feeling like I had nothing to offer at the office. Now this was Heather's forte. As head of HR, she has to put out a lot of fires. She may not think that there is a problem, but if an employee does, then she has to deal with it. With her training and education, she came up with an idea I hadn't even thought of.

"Dave, why don't you go to the office once a week or every other week. Just make some phone calls to some of your customers, just to keep in touch. Let them know you are still head of the company. I know Jeff (our son) and Greg (the asst.Mgr) are doing a great job. Call Janet (Jeff's sec.) right now & have her make an appointment for you to meet with both of them tomorrow morning. Make it clear, you are only to call clients to say hello, you are not there to clean up any messes or calm ruffled feathers. That's part of what gave you a heart attack. If I find out you are getting involved again, I'll fire you myself!"

I liked that idea, so as soon as I finished, I made the call. Janet was confused and wanted to know what it was about. I told her everything was fine & I would see her at 10 tomorrow.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Heather joined me on the porch. I sat down in my chair with my drink & cigar. I know Heather was eager to hear what I had decided about Sam's offer. I realized I had teased her enough the last couple of months, so I got straight to the point.

I took a sip of my drink & smiled at her. "You have made it very clear you want to take this trip. I do see a couple of problems that need to be worked out first. First and foremost, we have never played like this 24/7 before. I also don't like not being intimate with you for a week. Then you have to think about a cover story. People are going to know that 3 people are in the condo, how do you hide the situation? Lastly, can you take off a week during the holidays after being on vacation just 5 months ago?"

Heather stood up & fixed herself a drink. After sitting back down, she composed herself with a deep breath. She finally found the words she wanted. "Yes, I do want to go. I guess I didn't hide it very well. As far as me taking off, we both know I don't work for the paycheck. I work for the benefits. I need health insurance. It won't hurt us if I take a week off."

"I hear what you're saying. Now let me ask you a question as the head of the HR department. If someone came to you asking for a week off, with no family emergency and no vacation time , would you approve it?"

"No, I don't believe I would. So how can we get around that?"

"Well, if we only went for a long weekend, that would take care of 2 problems. New Years Day is on Thursday next year, so you could take off Friday and possibly Monday. It's only a 5 hour drive to get there. We could leave early on Thursday and leave early Monday. You only miss 2 days doing that. We take care of my concern with a full week and minimize the time you miss work."

"Very smart thinking My Love, what about our time alone? I'm sure you have something in mind for that as well."

"No, I don't. That is something you and Sam have to work out. We would be there 5 days and 4 nights. I can tell you I won't be denied your body and affection that whole time. You & Sam can discuss it and tell me your plan about that."

"Ok, that sounds fair. That only leaves appearances. How do you propose we handle that?

"Well, that is more problematic. I've thought about this more than any of the other snags I came up with. Let's assume no one there knows us. If for some reason we had to show ID's, we could say we were brother & sister since we have the same last name. Sam could pass you off as his girlfriend. I doubt that would happen though. So the other idea I came up with is to really humilate me by letting everyone know I was your cuckold husband, there to serve you both and clean up after the two of you. I think most of the people there won't even think about who is staying in a certain room. If he goes there every year for the same week, he probably has gotten close to a few people though. Those are the ones that would either need a cover story or be told our relationship. That is something else that we need to take up with Sam, if we do this. I think that about covers my concerns. Do you have anything else we should discuss about this?"

"Not at this time. I'm going in to call Sam & see what we can work out. Now that we've had our discussion, go into the bedroom & put on the panties I laid out for you. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need your tongue after talking with him, or maybe even while I'm talking to him."

She was finishing off her drink as I got up and went to the bedroom. I stripped out of my clothes and put on my panties. The word DICKLESS was written in bold letters across the ass. Heather was walking into the bedroom as I was walking out. She traced her fingernails across the small nub where my dinky dicky, as she likes to call it, was laying. She was smiling as she walked behind me, rubbing her hand over my panty clad ass. I felt 2 sharp swats, one on each cheek, before she sent me on my way.

I decided I'd finish watching my movie while she was on the phone. About a 1/2 hour later, just as the final attack was starting, I heard her call for "Dickless". She was still on the phone as I walked in. She was wearing one of my t-shirts and nothing else. She smiled when she saw me and spread her legs wide open, tapping her fingers on her ever wet pussy. I could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Dickless is here now."

"I wish you were here too, but my poor cunny needs a break from your big hard cock."

"You're right about that. We all know that there isn't much of a chance his limp little dick will go in there."

"His soft tongue is what I need now. OH, he's working on it now. That's it, Dickless, keep licking."

"Look at it this way Baby. He may be the one lapping away at my pussy, but it's you I'm thinking about."

"I'm going to get off now so I can concentrate on his tongue. No, I didn't mean it that way. I meant get off the phone, although, I expect I'll be getting off the other way pretty soon."

"OK Baby. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sweet dreams Lover."

"You too, good night."

Heather closed her phone and laid her head back, sighing softly. One hand came down, stroking my hair while the other hand slipped under her shirt. I could see her hand moving across her breast. She was purring now, in total bliss.

Her hips were starting to move, slowly at first, then picking up speed. She now had a handful of my hair, grinding her pelvis into my face. Without warning, she arched her back and put me in a headlock. It wasn't an earth shattering I see stars orgasm, but she had such a serene look on her face, I knew she was satisfied.

It wasn't quite 8 o'clock yet, so we both got up & headed outside. Heather stopped & took a pair of boxers out of my drawer & tossed them to me, then slipped on her robe. I joined her on the back porch a minute later. Heather was drinking bottled water while I fixed myself a drink. After sitting down & firing up a cigar, I broke the silence.

"So, did you guys come up with a plan?"

"Pretty much, still working on some alone time for you & me. There is one change though. Check-out time is 11 A.M. on Sunday. If we leave on Thursday, that only gives us 3 nights and just 2 days, Friday and Saturday. Sam also agreed with you that most people don't care who is staying in a room. I mentioned the brother-sister thing & he said that would work if someone was nosy enough to ask, but he doesn't think they will. You were also right about him knowing someone rather well, from all the times they have been there. He really really knows them well. It was cute that he was embarassed to tell me he has had quite a few 3somes with them. Their names are Max & Rita. If it's alright with you, by the time we get there, they will know all about our playtime. I think he wants to include them in some mattress wrestling, though he didn't come out & say it. That's all we have discussed so far. What do you think about going now."

"Well, I think it is even better coming home on Sunday. If it plays out, I like the idea of some total strangers knowing about my place in this relationship. It would be very humiliating, as long as they know it is only role-play for us. You could even loan me out as the Clean-up Bitch for them. I think we should go. Don't worry about a schedule for you & I being alone. We'll make time, we always have."

"Oh, Honey, I'm so glad we could work this out. I'll let Sam know tomorrow. I'll also put in for that Friday off. Is there anything else you wanted to discuss?"

"Just one thing. You said Sam has had a few 3somes with this couple at his timeshare, yet he told us he had never had a MFM 3some before. See if you can get a clarifacation on that. Maybe it's nothing, but I don't like unanswered questions. I'm done now, I need to hit the rack. I'm kinda worn out & I'm meeting with Jeff & Greg in the morning. Are you coming to bed?"

"Right behind you Babe. I'm pretty tired as well."

The meeting went pretty much as I expected. They were both nervous at first until I explained what I wanted. I took a small office that wasn't being used and made myself at home. I spent a few hours calling some of our oldest customers, just saying hi, etc. Heather came home that night saying she had that Friday off. She also told me Sam explained about the mix-up on the 3somes. He meant he had never done it with a cuckold husband there.

The next few weeks were nothing special. Christmas was a quiet affair, except for Heather's loud screams as Sam took her to new levels of pleasure. Rob came over for New Years Eve, saying he wanted to give Heather a nice send off for our trip the next day. Heather says it gave an all new meaning to the phrase, "Rocking New Year". I had heard of a kiss at the stroke of 12, but an orgasm at midnight took great timing on their part. I was served my 1st creampie of the new year at 12:10 AM, January 1st.

The car was loaded last night, so we were on the road by 9. Heather wanted to leave earlier, but I wanted to make sure all the drunks were off the road before we left. I had a smile on my face for most of the trip. Even though we had the GPS loaded with the address of the Timeshare, Heather kept a map on her lap the whole way. It was hard to take a wrong turn, I-4 to I-95, stay on 95 til you get to exit 8 in South Carolina, but Heather kept her eyes on the map to make sure.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles: 19; Sam Pt. 6

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds