• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold No More

Cuckold No More

It was pointed out by some readers that I let a major problem slip through when I proof read this story originally. The name of the female character changed part way through the story. When working on several different stories at the same time it is sometimes difficult for me to keep them from flowing into one another. This name inconsistency is an example of that. I offer this corrected version up in place of the original version to remove any confusion for the readers.

* * * * *

I used to be a cuckold. For a period of a little over 3 years my wife Rebecca had sex with other men. There were only 3 other men that I know of.

It was my own fault that I became a cuckold. Like a lot of men I had the fantasy of seeing my wife with another man. We had been married for 3 years when I first told Rebecca about my fantasy. At first she said I was sick and that she could never do anything like that, but over time I guess her mind changed.

On our 4th anniversary I came home from work expecting to take Rebecca out for a special dinner. Instead I walked into the living room to find her sitting on the lap of a man that I had never met before.

Rebecca introduced me to Robert and told me that she had decided to give me my fantasy as an anniversary gift. At the time I was excited as hell so we rushed upstairs so they could get started.

The first time I watched Rebecca with another man was the absolute best and absolute worst night of my life. Sexually it was everything I had hoped for and more and once Robert was done I jumped right in and fucked her already well fucked pussy...it was amazing. In my heart and in my gut however there was a deep burning pain. I had been so excited about seeing it happen, but as it happened and after it happened I was hurt that some other man was having sex with my wife.

It's a complete contradiction I know. I was excited as hell about it but I was also in agony because of it, but that's the god's honest truth of how I felt that night.

That first night with Robert had removed any doubts or reservations that Rebecca had about having sex with other men while I watched. Neither of us had ever heard of the word cuckold at that time. After her first time with Robert however Rebecca went online to research the topic. She's the one that first told me about the word cuckold.

For the next few weeks Robert would come over twice a week to fuck Rebecca while I watched. Rebecca and I always had great sex after Robert had left and on nights when he wasn't there as well.

About two months after our anniversary I came home and found Rebecca sitting on the couch with Steve. She told me that Robert was trying to work things out with his wife and didn't think fucking another woman was going to help things so she had gone out and found Steve.

Steve was a nice enough guy and he really knew how to fuck Rebecca. Rebecca and Steve got together at least twice a week. For the first time since I'd become a cuckold I wasn't there every time that they were together. They never turned me away or anything...my schedule didn't always match up with theirs. It wasn't really a big deal.

Steve was in our lives for about 10 months but then he was killed in a car accident. Rebecca was really broken up about it, but I guess she got over it and moved on fairly quick.

Our 5th anniversary was a few weeks after Steve was killed. It also marked the one year anniversary of our first time for me watching Rebecca with another man.

When I got home from work that night I was only a little surprised to see her waiting on the couch with a man...I had figured she'd find a new one pretty soon anyway. I was very surprised however to find that the man was black.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, but Rebecca had never once said anything about finding black men attractive.

Rebecca introduced me to John and almost immediately we all went upstairs. John definitely lived up to the stereotype about black men and their large cocks. It was 12 inches long and super thick.

I didn't think that size mattered much to Rebecca because both of her previous lovers were smaller than my 7 1/2 inches. Maybe I was wrong about that though...maybe size did matter to her.

I watched their first time together and to me the only difference was that John was black and both Robert and Steve had been white. Rebecca didn't seem any more excited, they didn't do anything that she hadn't done with the others, it all seemed the same.

Just like with the others I jumped right in and fucked Rebecca after John was done that first night.

From that night on however things changed. They didn't change too drastically right away. After their second time together Rebecca didn't want me to have sex with her. She did let me the third time and a few times after that, but they were few and far between and then not at all.

Rebecca had gotten together with Robert and Steve about twice a week. John was coming over on average 4 nights per week. That didn't really bother me much. The other 3 nights per week Rebecca and I had amazing sex.

Then it happened.

On our 6th anniversary I came home expecting a special night. John was already there and he was smiling. Rebecca looked nervous as she told me that since it was their first anniversary that John wanted it to be private so I wasn't going to be allowed to watch. I was upset as hell. It might have been their first anniversary but it was our 6th wedding anniversary. Rebecca talked me into it by saying that John was going to be out of town the whole next week and I could have her every night.

So for the first time I had been told no. I wasn't allowed to be in the room while my wife had sex with another man. I had missed a few times when she was with Steve, but I would have been welcome if I'd been there.

Good to her word the whole next week Rebecca had sex with me every night. John started coming over 5 nights a week which limited me to just 2 nights with Rebecca every week as I was still not allowed to have sex with her after she was with John. What's more they began telling me I couldn't watch more and more.

After 4 months I wasn't allowed to watch them at all. After 6 months Rebecca stopped having sex with me all together.

It had been 2 1/2 years since Rebecca had fulfilled my fantasy of seeing her with another man. In that time my fantasy had become my nightmare. I had originally envisioned my fantasy as perhaps a one time thing or perhaps a semi-regular thing...a few times a month or something with our sex life increasing and benefiting because of it.

Instead Rebecca was having sex with John 5 nights a week and not having sex with me at all.

For 6 months I went through hell. Rebecca and John were having sex almost every night and I was not allowed to watch them have sex, I was not given any details about what they were doing, and I was not allowed to have sex with my wife.

Other than the complete change in our sex life things between Rebecca and me were pretty much the same as they had been before we had first started this. We still slept in the same bed, we still ate together, we still talked, laughed, had fun. We still went on dates, went to parties, and we would still mess around, but it would never go beyond making out and a little groping.

On our 7th anniversary I didn't even want to go home. It was John and Rebecca's 2nd anniversary so there was very little chance that they would even talk to me. When I walked through the door I was very surprised when Rebecca met me at the door and kissed me like she hadn't kissed me in a very long time.

I looked around and John was nowhere to be seen. When I asked Rebecca where he was she told me that they had discussed it and decided that she and I should be alone tonight. I immediately got my hopes up only to have them dashed.

Rebecca told me that we needed to have a serious conversation and she sat me down on the couch. She told me that she loved me and that our 7 years of marriage and the two years we dated before that had been the best years of her life and that there was only one thing that could make the years that follow even better. I asked her what it was.

She was so excited that she could barely speak. Finally she was able to say that she wanted to have a baby. My heart began beating faster at the thought of becoming a father, but then my heart sank in my chest. She said that she'd been talking to John about it and that she was going to go off of her birth control so she could get pregnant.

She looked so happy...so excited.

There are moments in everyone's life...instants really...where you must make a life changing decision. For me...that was one of those moments.

I sprang up from the couch and looked down at Rebecca. She was startled by how quickly I had jumped up.

I told her that there was no way that I was going to let her have John's baby. I gave her an ultimatum right then and there. Either she quit seeing John and have my baby or I would file for divorce and leave her.

Rebecca was stunned. I hadn't blown up or gotten upset like that in a very long time. She asked me if I was serious. I told her that there was no way that I was going to stay married to a woman that had another man's child...especially since everyone would easily be able to tell that it was a mixed race child. We had kept her relationship with John as a closely guarded secret for two years, but if she showed up with a mixed race baby all of our friends and family would know it wasn't mine and would start asking questions.

I told her that she had to choose. She could give up John completely, stay married to me, and have my baby or I would divorce her and she would be free to have John's baby and everybody would know that it was her that ended our marriage.

I continued to stand over her as her eyes filled with tears. She just sat there crying for at least 10 minutes before she could even speak. She told me that she needed time to think about what she really wanted. I told her that I would give her two weeks, but she would have to continue taking her birth control and not see John at all during those two weeks. She reluctantly agreed to not see John until she had made up her mind.

She called John and told him that she couldn't see him for at least two weeks. She couldn't bring herself to give him a reason.

I wasn't surprised when John visited me at work the next day. He was pissed. He said he knew that I was responsible for Rebecca telling him that she couldn't see him for two weeks and he demanded to know why.

John is not a physically imposing man by any means...average height, average build; I was not scared of him physically so I got right up in his face and told him the truth. I told him that I had given Rebecca two weeks to decide what she really wanted. Did she want to stay married to me and have my baby or was she willing to let me go to have John's baby.

John hadn't been expecting me to get up in his face so I noticed that he shrank a little bit in fear as I told him not to try to contact Rebecca during the two weeks.

Rebecca looked as anguished over those two weeks as I'm sure I must have during long stretches over the previous 2 years since she'd been with John.

When I got home the night that the two weeks ended Rebecca was sitting on the couch. She was sitting upright on the edge of the couch and it was clear that she'd been crying. I walked over and sat down next to her.

She broke down crying, threw her arms around me and buried her head in my shoulder. I held her as she sobbed.

Finally she fought back the tears and apologized to me for ever considering having John's baby instead of mine. She also apologized for everything that had happened in the past two years. She had let John influence her and she was deeply sorry for putting her lover's wishes above her husband's.

She said that when things had started out it had been my fantasy that was supposed to be for our mutual enjoyment and was supposed to make our sex life together even better. With Robert and Steve that had been at least partially true...at least things hadn't been worse even if they weren't better.

With John however things had gone from bad to worse. The original fantasy had been for me to watch her with another man and then have our sex life benefit from that experience. She had allowed John not only to shut me out of the bedroom while they were together, he had convinced her to stop having sex with me all together.

Rebecca apologized over and over as quickly as she could speak. She begged me to try to forgive her. She said that she would never see John again and would never have sex with anyone but me for the rest of her life if only I would give her the chance to still be my wife.

That was 8 years ago. We've now been married for 15 years, we have three young children, and we have both successfully left that part of our past behind us.

I'm writing this not to show how my own weakness and stupidity led to me becoming a cuckold; I'm writing it to give hope to the men out there that have been cuckolded and now want it to end.

There is hope...if your wife really does still love you then you can have the same success that I did. Even if she doesn't you can get out...you can be free...you don't have to let her control you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold No More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds