Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 35

Out to the deck, tidy the plants. Everything seemed to be in order out there but Fyr had always preferred to work from the outside in when it came to household chores, berating herself only a little for insisting on building such a large ranch house. She could have had something smaller and more manageable but, no, she'd had to have the one with all the nice, big, lofty rooms that she'd have to clean. With work trucking on and the orchards ripe for picking, however, she was considering getting a maid in -- but who knew how well that was going to go in her crazy household?

"Hey there, sis."

Grimacing, Fyr barely spared her brother a glance as she set the broom out beside the door, ready for sweeping. There was just that drainpipe that needed popping back into place for the moment too, the fixing of which had come loose in the last big storm. That was the only thing with living out where they were too; they were more exposed to the elements and even new properties tended to sustain at least a little bit of damage when it came to bad weather. Sometimes even the good weather cracked paint and wore away all the brightness that a hard-working individual laboured after too.

Yet Kao was not a ranch hand that could be set to work and she wasn't so sure that she trusted him with anything after the last time that she'd asked him to help out, even though he had not actively done anything to her since Fideal had been born. The demons had gone about their business as normal with Sasha being a little more unavailable than before for obvious reasons, although his work had called him back to his computer for some portion of time too. Fyr was just surprised that they had not had Chemical over yet for some reason and wondered, if only briefly, if the two of them were doing okay. There wasn't much, she was confident, that one could get past the dragoness with a sharp eye and hot pink nails.

"Hi, Kao."

It was non-committal and did the job, despite having had her thinking far too long for so simple of a response. Perching on the edge of the swinging bench, Kao looked her up and down, the tip of his tail curling lazily back and forth beneath the hanging seat. Sighing, Fyr put her hands on her hips, trusting Fideal for just a moment to hold onto her shoulder, crowing and chirping all the while with so many cute sounds that it was a wonder to think that she would even need words in the future.

"Kao, I'm busy."

"I know, I was coming to help you."

And, to her astonishment, he picked up the broom and dutifully swept the porch, clearing the dust of the last week as he set himself to the task.

"Are you sick or something?"

She couldn't help herself, blurting out the words as Fideal clung to her neck and laughed, swinging there happily with the support of Fyr's ever-careful paws and arms, balancing her, always wary of the fact that she might take an untimely tumble if she was not in the know as to what was going on. A hatchling moved quickly! And Fideal was finding the strength in her body too even as her older half-brother chuckled and shook his head, setting the broom aside and, even more shockingly, looking for the next thing to do.

"Don't be an ass, sis... Mom told me to help."

Fyr rolled her eyes. Of course. That was how it had always been so why should it be any different since they were adults.

"Well, while you're in the swing of it, the housework needs doing, just the usual cleaning bits."

The drake blinked at her and she swallowed a groan, knowing that then she would have to go through exactly what cleaning would have to be done, for otherwise she could not guarantee than anything far a swipe of the mop and vacuum cleaner would get done. Drakes, as it seemed, were not all that good at remembering things, but the help was still appreciated, regardless of where it was coming from. It was almost surreal, however, for the fact that she didn't have to nag and cajole and even plead with her younger brother to get him to do what was needed and she could only be grateful for that. She didn't know, after all, just when it would happen again -- or if it would even happen again!

And things went smoothly. They even went quietly. They could have been a strange kind of family themselves as they bounced Fideal lightly on their shoulders and tails, cradling and tossing her carefully from one another as she squealed and clapped her tiny paws for more. And just how could they resist her? It was nearly enough to distract them entirely from the work that needed to be done but, frankly, the state of the house kept Fyr going, working a little less than Kao for the main fact that she was the one looking after Fideal.

A thump from upstairs. Fyr made a face. It didn't take a genius to know what was going on but Sasha and Ropes must have been trying to be quiet about it as it was a side less noise than what they usually made. Trying for egg number two, maybe? It was only half a joke but Fyr groaned inwardly at the mere thought of dealing with her pregnant mother all over again as they worked hard at what they had to do, brushing an old-style feather duster over Fideal's muzzle just to make her giggle and squeal all the more enthusiastically.

The vacuum made it easier to ignore the lustful thumps and thuds coming from the bedroom as they moved through the ranch house and, before they knew it, the dream team had completed all the work that they'd set out to do. Sasha even had the good grace to appear freshly showered and only smelling sweetly of rose body gel when she did make her way downstairs, clothes slightly damp but in a wholesome sort of way.

"Is she hungry yet?" She asked softly, her tone so low that Fyr may have had to struggle to hear her if she had not been already standing near. "Here..."

And Fyr had no qualms about giving up her little half-sister, Fideal reaching for her mother instinctively with the clear light of love shining in her eyes, which were now the exact same shade of Sasha's. Maybe she knew who was able to feed her or not at that stage but she clamoured for her mother's body with squawks and chirps that were adorably bird-like in nature as Sasha obligingly tugged her T-shirt up to allow her to feed. There'd be bottles when Sasha grew too sore to do it herself all the time but, for the moment, everything was just as it should be.

Although one of them clearly decided that they'd done quite enough work for the day, Fyr grabbed by the frill on the left side of her head and dragged forcibly down. She had barely a moment in which to utter a shriek of shock, however, before a cock was shoved into her mouth even as Sasha turned her back on them. Above Fyr, the dragoness struggling and hacking around his length, Kao smirked and tapped the side of his snout, his hard-on already drooling pre-cum as if he had not been able to contain himself for a while.

Fyr didn't want to groan. She didn't even want to moan. And she most certainly did not want to rock her hips in that lustful, slutty fashion in front of her mother! Not now... But it was only the monologue of a mind that thought that those were the words that it needed to say, the tape reel playing over and over again as a much larger part of her body and soul howled out its pleasure for that thick length driving up into the back of her throat -- back where it surely belonged.

"Have fun, kids..."

Fyr gulped and gagged on Kao's shaft but she was already gone, her hatchling suckling at her breasts, eyes closed and shielded with a motherly wing too, just for good measure. But Sasha was old enough and wise enough to know what a young one should and should not see, even if there was no harm in letting her son have at her daughter and Fideal's caretaker in the meantime. In all honesty, Fyr was more of a loving aunt than anything else, for a sister should never be put in such a position of authority over a younger one. It begged an entirely different set of traumatising circumstances when such a thing had, in fact, been necessary for others in the world, usually deriving from the loss of a parent or both. And that was something that Sasha herself too would rather not think about with how the course of her own younger years had gone.

Things, after all, were not always as they seemed. And it was reassuring to her to tuck herself away in the bedroom and a soft cocoon of warmth, relaxing in the glow of her daughter suckling away, sustaining herself sweetly as her eyes glowed with the faintest hint of green.

Other things, however, were not so serene for Fyr as she was dragged down onto all fours, Kao thrusting and grinding into her mouth as if he had not had the chance to orgasm in months, although, of course, that was completely untrue. His jeans were only around his ankles but that gave him more than enough room in which to fuck her, cramming her mouth full with a brutal thrust that had her eyes watering. He didn't care for the spill of strained tears trickling down her face, although they were not from sadness but something more, passion rising up from her gut like a serpent of olden times, a mystical spirit that brought untold pleasure to those who welcomed it in. And she so very badly wanted to welcome him in, her pussy squeezing down on nothing where there should have been a hard rod ploughing her full.

"Such a slut, sis, didn't know you'd get to be this good of a cock sucker..."

Whether she was or was not was by the by as she grunted thickly in the back of her throat, eyes half-lidded and what little remained of her vision taken up by the blue swathe of his crotch and abdominals. The drake knew what he wanted, of course, and wasn't shy about getting it either -- as he always did. Hey, he'd done the cleaning, hadn't he? He deserved a bit of fun and, well, his sister was right there to be taken! Sasha would not mind and Ropes surely would not either...

He was not the only one who needed a release while Sasha was busy, however, Fyr performing duties that went far beyond her most submissive role in the household on all fours. The first she knew of her husband entering the living room where so much of their life went down, the rug rumpling up beneath her paws, was his tentacles snaking up into her clothes. If she'd been more with her senses, perhaps the ones that would have had her running for the hills if she'd had the presence of mind to do so much, much earlier, she wouldn't have let herself go, moaning around the fat cock in her mouth as she rocked into his touch. But even then the dragoness wanted him, wanted him caressing every last inch of her and taking her as a dragoness surely so very desperately needed to be taken.

Ripping through her clothes with his tentacles, Ropes hissed like a wild animal, the demon that he truly was, as he tore viciously through her clothes, everything falling away right down to her underwear. A new bra and fancy panties that had made her feel sexy -- gone, just like that. One could say that they had done what they were intended for, in the end, even if no one had gotten to see them but Fyr was hardly in a position to complain as she was stuffed right where she wanted to be, her husband's cock finally slamming home into her needy cunt.

She screamed and climaxed right then and there, although that was maybe just a little bit because of Ropes' tentacle slamming up into her tail hole too, worming its way in hard and deep, all for his pleasure. She knew just how sensitive they were but he didn't know how tight her backside was for her, how her holes could not help but clench down around him as if her body was trying to keep him out when, in reality, all her mind was doing was screaming for more -- always more.

Cum shot into the back of her maw but Fyr barely noticed, caught in a haze of lust and pleasure as neither of the males even tried to keep themselves at all quiet as they fucked her, snarls and yowls rising to the ceiling above. Of course, after so much going on, there had to be some release of tension too and maybe that was just what they needed as Fyr was flipped over onto her back, gasping and panting as her brother pulled out only to shoot the last drops of cum over her muzzle, licking his lips salaciously.

What would they do to her? Exhaustion swamped her body, weighing her down with a heaviness that did not quite seem natural, pressing her down and down and down into the floor as if someone was standing on top of her. And then she was up in the air, weightless despite her tiredness and moaning for more, her back to Kao's chest as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her up with the strength that, truly, only came from being a demon, regardless of how he denied it. His shaft pressed to her tail hole, slightly sore from being so crudely spread open by Ropes' tentacle, which had at least stretched her enough for Kao to plough in roughly and crudely.

Sensation became a blur, overwhelming in how much came from so many different directions at once. Her breasts pressed up to Ropes' chest, legs hitched up around his waist. Kao spreading her open forcibly, teeth sinking into her shoulder. The tug of the collar around her neck. Her moan. Ropes filling her pussy with a single thrust and a yowl as he sank into her sloppy, wet sex. Two cocks pressed against one another through the thin barrier of flesh that separated her passages, not that the males cared about that one bit as uncut lengths drove in deeper and harder, intent only on their own pleasure.

The teeth in her shoulder sank in deeper too and Fyr squealed, tail thrashing until Kao wrapped it up in his own, holding it still as Ropes playfully tugged on her collar with one of his tentacles. Of course, he was not the one who could really control her with the collar but he was still top of the pack, so to speak, and everything followed down from him. He could do what he liked with her and, strangely enough, that was just what Fyr wanted from him too, kissing him deeply and passionately, allowing his tongue to dominate her mouth even as he claimed her lips. He would always truly be the one to own her even as Kao left yet another mating mark on her shoulder, a trickle of blood causing his pupils to narrow even more into those seductively predatory slits, the only one she had needed to trust to be coerced into the demonic side of life.

"What's going on..."

How time had flown! But that did not mean that a question had to be completed in order to be answered, Scott chuckling softly and coming to join in as he dropped obligingly to his knees, devoid of his clothes, beneath Kao and Ropes, moaning as he paid his due attention to their balls, swinging and heavy with the fruit of their seed. Of course, it was not the most efficient position for such an act but nobody cared for that as Ropes hammered in powerfully, a howl ripping itself from his throat and deeper still, the centre of his being, as he filled her with his cream once more, a second load to the already virile first that he'd pumped into her. Cum splattered out, marking Scott and the floor beneath them, but Fyr could only moan into his mouth and tighten her legs around him, showing him without words how much she appreciated the gift of his cum. At the end of the day, of course, that's what it was for her husband was by no means obliged to give it to her at any point -- not when he had a demon lover to satisfy his every lustful need.

A load of cum up under her tail, dripping and splurging out everywhere as Kao slammed in, a hiss rolling through her, Fyr's head lolling back. Her body was passed between them like a toy, pinned down so that every male in turn could kiss her, in order of dominance. Scott was the sweetest, almost shy in how he pushed his tongue into her mouth, the taste of cum from both Ropes and Kao pushed eagerly into her mouth as if he too wanted her to share in that part of the experience. The thick saltiness of it, tainted with a hint of divine musk, thrust into the back of her mouth and if she'd had anything at all left of her senses she most certainly did not any more.

With Scott thrusting into her mouth while her husband and Kao took turns on her pussy and tail hole, Fyr groaned, fighting to not lose control in yet another orgasm as desire threatened, yet again, to rise up without restraint. There was something about being so stuffed full that made her want to be nothing more than a simpering slut for them all, tentacles caressing and squeezing her breasts as if she was nothing more than something to be used to her husband now. At least too she was getting some attention!

On and on the orgy went with seemingly no end in sight, Ropes snarling and ploughing her full of yet another load of cum before the other two had even thought anything about nearing climax. His hot seed filled her sloppy tail hole, spilling out even as he thrust, and Fyr lost all sense of herself, a toy between them and happily so. If she could have stayed there forever, locked up in that moment, she would have surely done so, her brother curling his fingers around her throat to where a strip of leather, her collar and mark of Kao holding himself over her, resided still. He had not made any particular move with his 'ownership' of her but Fyr could rest assured that the times where he would slam her down and fuck her like a possession were coming soon.

Just a part of her wanted that now too, just to see what it'd be like. She didn't have to explain herself to anyone, just as long as she was happy with how things were. And little Fideal made everything else very much more worth it that how could she possibly be upset about anything? She had so much going for her even as she growled and struggled to breathe, eyes watering and yet in an alluring sort of way that would have been difficult to understand if anyone had, in fact, asked her to put words to it. Fortunately, no one asked her that question, well -- no one asked her anything when her mouth was full in that way. And that was fine too. As long as she got what she needed, stuck pleasurably in the middle of them all.

Life with her strange little family could be good too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 487 milliseconds