• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 02

Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 02

12

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The fox blushed and ducked his muzzle. Even though he was more than happy to raise Nino's owl-fox hybrid child, it still put it all in perspective for him to have it laid bare.

Nino grunted softly, the fox bathing his balls in lap after slow lap of his tongue. The owl shivered, feathers fluffing up and ruffling where they had lain flat before. There was nothing at all quite like having his nuts worshipped, knowing the seed that would be spilt from them would be poured into their wife, spurt after spurt. It was one of the small nuances that made the moment for him.

Yet the owl couldn't hold back, grunting and standing, holding Tina in his arms. He wrapped his arms tightly around her arms, hooking up, and held her to his chest as his tail feathers fanned out beautifully, showing off all the different shades of brown in them.

"Mmmm..." He breathed, though the fox was moaning so loudly that Nino doubted she even heard him. "You're going to look so beautiful... Even more so than you do now, taking clutch after clutch from me."

"Ah... Yes..." Apparently Femy had heard him, the fennec fox squirming on his cock as, standing, Nino fucked her in a full Nelson, her legs kicked out as if she didn't quite know what to do with them. "Mmmph... So full... Yes... Breeeeed meeeee!"

The vixen's words devolved into a squeal, bucking her hips but not getting anywhere as she climaxed on his dick, trying to grind down but finding herself deliciously, wonderfully helpless against Nino's might. Yet that was exactly the way that Nino liked her, the little shudders rippling through her body making her pussy clench even more tightly around his cock, twitching and pulling wonderfully.

"Unff... My lovely little vixen," he grunted in her ear, the large round of the tip tickling his face, beside his beak. "I'm so looking forward to seeing you all swollen with my eggs... Every last one of you... Hybrid offspring... And your charming husbands raising each and every last one of them!"

Those final words came with a bite to them and Lee flinched, though it was a good kind of flinch. His cock tried to harden, as it so often did, though he was kept in chastity -- just like Oliver was. They were in a similar position to one another, though that was because their cocks were not needed. Of course, they would never be needed when someone else could do their jobs so much better.

Only to Nino. He shivered, lapping at his balls as devotedly as he could, though that was more difficult than ever with the eagle owl thrusting while standing. He got a great view, however, of the owl's thick shaft, complete with knot, grinding against his wife's pussy, trying to press inside as Tina was stretched open more and more.

"Mmmmph... Yes..." He breathed, cheeks red under his fur but his eyes shining with devotion. "Please... Please, breed my wife... Oh, Tina..."

Lee moaned, just a side character to the main event, there to serve. And he adored his position, seeing Tina pleased over and over again. It was all he needed, all he craved: he didn't even need the liberty of touching his own dick when it was all about making sure Tina and her stud had everything they required.

Who could have anticipated, in the end, that Nino's birthday party would turn out so kinky though?

Nino smirked down at Lee, his beak parted.

"Mmm... Ah... He's so...big!" Tina moaned, her lips parted as she cried out another male's name. "Ohhhhh, Nino! Ah! Filling meeeee!"

She climaxed on his cock once more, humping and grinding. And that was all due to the size of his cock, hitting all the right spots inside her, grinding up so tenderly and sweetly that he made her head spin. Yes, oh, yes -- it was everything she'd wanted and more, all to be bred, all to be taken! His cock bulged out through the front of her lower abdomen, obviously showing his size, yet it was the slickness of her orgasm that finally allowed his knot to grind up inside her.

"Oh... Oh... Ohhhh!"

Nino grunted, bearing in slowly, using his grip on Tina in the Full Nelson to aid him in grinding her down on to his fat knot. Her pussy, of course, could take every inch of it: he just had to take it slowly. It was not in the eagle owl's nature to press the issue, though he revelled in the opportunity to take Tina, to breed her -- to show her husband just how inadequate he was against him.

All in a fun way, of course. Nino wasn't so sure that cuckolding would ever have held as much appeal as it did for him if the husbands and partners were not as into it as he was. It was just his way of seeing things.

Yet his knot popping inside squirted a tease of mixed juices over Lee's muzzle, even though the owl didn't catch the fox's gasp. He was too busy letting out an incredibly owl-like screech as he lost his load up deep inside the fennec fox, filling her with his cream now that they were locked together. His cock ached and throbbed, sending pulse after slick pulse of cum into her pussy, painting her passage with his cream. The knot, of course, kept even a single drop more from leaking out, the tight seal that he made in her pussy not something that he would slip free from until his knot had softened.

Just a little... A little tug, after all, to send a gush of cream and mixed fluids splattering across Lee's muzzle would be very much appreciated. At least from the owl's perspective.

"Ah... His knot..." Tina moaned, hanging in the owl's arms, head spinning. "Mmmm... He's so much bigger... Three times... Yes... Three times your size... Mmmm..."

Even though Tina only meant that the owl was three times his size when it came to the knot, Lee still squirmed, denied release and need brimming over. Yet the heat flooding his body was the pleasant kind as he eyed up the bulge in his wife's lower abdomen, reverently splaying the flat of his paw out over it, just so he could feel, through her flesh, how big the owl was inside her. Or, more specifically, just how much bigger than him Nino was...

There was never any shame, after all, in getting a feel like that first hand.

The true prize came when Nino smirked and pulled out after some time, having sat back on the edge of the bed for their combined comfort. Lee was still under him, worshipping his balls as he had not been told to stop, so every drop of cum and feminine arousal that had pooled within her pussy slopped out, splattering over the fox's muzzle. His gasp went unnoticed as Tina tilted her head back as far as she could to kiss the eagle owl passionately, her legs quivering where they hung over his.

All Tina could do was trust the owl to take care of her, though they were all in very good company there. With nothing at all to worry about, they could relax into the moment, letting it happen, breath by breath, exactly as their breeding needed to.

Lee lapped up the mess willingly, though the heat from his cheeks and muzzle was evident. He rubbed his face adoringly into Nino's thigh, taking pride in his own submission -- for it really was all about the experience of it, for all of them. There was no holding back, not within their limits, though Nino took a moment to relax with Luna, her tail draping over his cleaner leg while he allowed himself to recover.

Well, not "recover" per se, but he wanted his knot to come down a little more for the next round. Then and only then would he be able to show Susanne, the last lady there to be bred, the time of her life... The toucan-feline hybrid was gryphon-like in how her body was presented, but there was no one quite like her, sharp, blue markings accentuating her dark feathers. They'd been together before, of course, and the owl rumbled softly, deep within his chest, already aching for the chance to breed her. After all the times they had fucked before, he'd never managed to render her with egg...

Well, all that was about to change. Nino smirked with a tilt of his head, leaning into Luna as she put her arm around him, tucking him into her feathered bosom, although the feathers there were rather thicker, like fur. Regardless, they served the purpose of accentuating her chest, showing off the plump rise of it. There was more than one reason, after all, that it was one of Nino's favourite places to rest his head of any evening.

"You can't have forgotten me, now, have you?"

Susanne was more confident than ever, someone who was truly in control of her sexuality, knowing exactly who she was and what she wanted. Nino settled back, accepting a straw into his beak, though the refreshing beverage, some fruity concoction that it seemed Oliver had been working on, was well received. Later, he wouldn't mind something alcoholic again, but preferred to be in full control of all his senses when he was enjoying sex. At least nothing beyond being tipsy, that was.

And she was gorgeous, Nino taking a moment to admire her, his gaze raking up and down her body. The others were there, but it would always amuse him just how his attention could swap from one lady to another, as if he was setting his sights on the next target. They were so much more than that to him, however, even if he openly admired Susanne's thick curves and the sway of her hips as she moved. She exuded a sense of raw, vibrant sexuality even when she was not trying to, her tail curling behind her.

"Mmmm..." He paused, taking her in. "I would never forget you, Susanne... Is your husband looking forward to raising our young?"

Susanne grinned, her long beak parting as she smiled with her eyes.

"Oh, darling..." She all but purred. "Absolutely... He's going to spend every night massaging my feet for me, keeping the swelling from my ankles, rubbing sweet oil into my belly bump so all eyes are on it. And no one outside this room will even know that the baby won't be his!"

Of course, that was something that was going to be a problem when the youngster clearly did not grow up to look like Oliver -- but that was something they would deal with at a much later date. It did not require thinking about, no, not in the slightest, not as they took their pleasure with one another and enjoyed the lusts of cuckolding with their friends gathered around.

There was no better way to do it, after all, as Nino once again took control, laying Susanne down on the bed as their feathers brushed one another. Hers were soft, so very soft, like fur, and he ran his fingers over them with a low croon and warble.

There was nowhere else that he would have rather been, after all, as he moved over her, tilting his beak so that he could allow their tongues to dance, together, between their beaks. They could not kiss like the mammals with lips, no, but they could more than make their passions known as Susanne bucked up wantonly against him, her tail sweeping passionately across the bed.

"Mmmm... Oh, Nino... Please..." She whimpered, though light danced in her eyes, wanting it, yet teasing her husband simultaneously. "Take me... Breed me... And take us all again!"

She would have said more, but the owl was already in position, his cock hard and throbbing, even though the knot was, at that moment, deflated and soft at the base of his cock. Yet that would allow an even better tie with her body when he grew inside her and the owl took his time sliding his cock slowly into her hot, wet pussy.

There was nothing quite like savouring the suckle of wet pussy lips tickling his cock as he drove into a femfur's body, yet Susanne was special too. Just like every one of them, giving him something that he couldn't get from any other. Maybe that was one reason too that Nino enjoyed taking other ladies as well as his partner, savouring the variety and Luna's pleasure too in watching him.

His feathers ruffled and he squawked as he pressed in, her folds tugging at him, her pussy clenching. She had to be doing that deliberately as he fucked her long and slow and deep in the missionary position, as if they were making love rather than having sex.

Truth be told, with the cuckolding delights he'd been partaking in, it had long bypassed "just sex." And that was okay too, for the moments shared were for all of them to take what they needed from it, as long as all was consensual.

"Come see how much bigger these balls are than yours, Oliver," Nino said, shooting a sharp look at the dog, who could not help but skitter back a bit with a whimper. "This is what your wife needs, what you can't give her."

Oliver shuddered. His cock tried to harden once more and, well, he would have been comparable to Nino, of course, in height and size, if he had been free. It was the chastity cage that kept him in check, a tight fit that didn't even allow him the luxury of thinking he could get even the smallest amount of stimulation. No... All the Doberman got was pressure, tightening around his shaft, holding him in place and reminding him of exactly where he belonged, regardless of where he would have liked to be.

It was the way of it, of course, for a cuckold like him. He could have been bigger and he could have been bolder...but that wasn't what Oliver wanted. He wanted to be right where he was, obediently serving, even though his guts felt like they were squirming. His stomach flipped as he nuzzled between Nino's legs from behind, getting at his heavy, swinging balls, which didn't seem any smaller or softer in the slightest despite him getting to breed twice already.

It just showed how much more of a stud Nino was than him.

The owl ground into Susanne deeply, using every inch of his cock, taking his time. There was no rush, not as he ran his tongue briefly along the edge of his beak, savouring it. The long, slow slide of his cock in and out of her pussy was tantalising and he could have been rougher, could have fucked her harder. Yet the tenor of Susanne's moans was so sweet that the eagle owl could not bring himself to hasten anything at all along, not even then, as he ground in deep, her juices squelching out softly and wetly along the length of his cock.

"Mmmm... I never need lube with you," he breathed, pressing in deep so that her folds hugged the base of his cock. "Mmm... I can't wait to rest my hand on your belly while my egg is inside you."

Susanne moaned, quivering under him. It was such an intimate, deep position, though she wanted more, even then.

"Ah... Yes..." She keened, clicking her beak, though it took a lot for her to not devolve softly into a Toucan-like chatter. "Mmmm... Oliver could never get me pregnant... Mmm... It's got to be you... Ohhhh, you feel so big inside me!"

Even though her husband's cock was just as sizeable, she had to do it. She had to tease him, had to show him that Nino was much better at pleasing her, though Susanne did not sneak a glance at Oliver, that time, to see what his reaction was. She knew her partner well enough by that time to know that he was leaking pre-cum into his chastity cage, the device keeping his cock secured and tucked away from prying fingers. Even if he had been disobedient in chastity, forever the cuckold and never the breeder, he wouldn't have been able to give himself any kind of release anyway.

Oliver rumbled a soft growl against Nino's balls, yet the canine was comfortable in his service, even if their teasing made him squirm. How could the two of them, together, make him feel so small and insignificant? And why did it always send such a rush of heat through his body, toes curling deliciously? It was not something, quite honestly, that the dog would ever have felt comfortable exploring -- if not for Susanne.

Susanne was special, after all. But the moment was not for Oliver, no, not as he took his time like Nino was, following the lead of the stud and breeder of the night. Where the eagle owl drove into his wife with patient, commanding thrusts that made use of every inch of his dick, he matched Nino's pace with smooth laps of his tongue, devoutly showing him just how he worshipped his balls.

They contained the seed, after all, that would soon be inside his wife, filling her up. And, hopefully, there would be a positive pregnancy test in the coming weeks, perhaps even a month or so...

Only time would tell on that count, though Oliver would be more than willing to let his wife fuck Nino again and again, just to be sure. It was not as if he had any agency or control over that anyway, as he had already handed it over well and truly to his wife.

Nino grunted, picking up the pace ever so slightly, his need rising. It was hard to hold back when it came to Susanne, his cock showing an outline through her lower abdomen, his size tricky for even her to take. Yet she was so wet and slick around him that the smooth glide was too tantalising to not pay attention to, his knot tingling where it would soon swell right at the base of his cock.

Slowly, he sped up, pressing over her more and more as their missionary position shifted into more of a mating press. His thighs eased down over hers, pinning her to the bed, though Susanne revelled in the attention to, the sensation of being trapped and held in place. She could have got out of it any time that she wanted to, of course, and there was no force there -- just a delicious sense of restriction that had her cooing and shivering.

"Ah... Yes..." She moaned, struggling to let words leap from her beak and tongue. "Fill me up...stud... I can't wait to see what our little one...mmm...will look like."

Her paw wormed its way between their bodies, pressing down over her lower stomach just to feel how thick he was inside her, the belly bulge noticeable. Yet Nino had more to give still as he thrust and thrust, grinding in harder and faster, his lower back ringing with a very light ache that still wasn't anywhere near enough to stop him. It was just a challenging position, his beak tucked down close to Susanne's as he shuddered in the spill of hot bliss flooding his body.

Oliver's tongue on his nuts, well... It was a passing thought. He shrieked, tucking his beak down, shoulders trying to round forward, yet the pace of his hips picked up more and more, needing it as much, if not more, than Susanne did. He felt the eyes of his partner on him, Luna enjoying the show, tail feathers fanning out, even his talons closing as if they were trying to grip onto something. Yet there was nothing for Nino to clasp down there, bar the bedsheets, and those had already had more than enough holes poked in them by claws and talons over the years.

It was just something that happened in the throes of passion, after all. Even as Nino sped up and up, making it more difficult for Oliver to service his nuts from behind. He didn't think of the dog, quite simply, his attention entirely focused on Susanne. With every one of them, it was as if the rest of the world simply fell away, nothing else mattering or even existing.

"Unff... Mmmmmm..."

Nino groaned, pressing deep as his knot slowly inflated, plumping out more and more against her pussy from the inside, stretching his partner of the moment. Susanne grunted, pressing her hand down over her crotch, right at her entrance and a little higher, where the rising bulge of his knot showed the most prominently.

"Ah... Yes... Ohhhhhh, that's..."

But he never got to hear exactly about the spot he was hitting as Susanne moaned out her orgasm, breath hitching and catching as she clung to him with both paws. Her fingers dug into his left bicep and across his back, but that only spurred Nino on to take her harder, faster, using the weight of his body to keep her lusciously pinned in the mating press. Her thighs spread out a little more under him, kept right where Nino wanted them, and she moaned deeply, her voice taking on a little warble as if she could not even control that.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds