Cuckold's Condom Surprise

"God, no! I love it!" I replied, "It's just having a rest. I've had a hard-on for about two hours."

"Maybe I can help you with that," she said, reaching under me to my shame. She expertly squeezed and stroked first my balls then my cock, quickly bringing me to my full six-inch attention. "So you haven't changed your mind? You still want to do this?"

"Absolutely!" I replied.

"You don't mind I've been pounded by a big, thick cock then?" she asked, stroking my dick and quickly getting back into her stride. "His cock is much bigger than yours so I hope I can feel yours later. You don't mind another guy's been fucking me then? You don't mind getting sloppy seconds?"

"No, Miss. I'm glad you found something you like. Whatever you desire," I groaned, carried away by her steady stroking.

"Good. Okay, now do exactly as I say. I'm going to hold the condom and I want you to dip your cock in his cum."

I had to lean forward a fair bit to make the angle work but Karen quickly slipped the end of the condom over my erection and pulled the condom upwards so the end of my glans was bathed in her boyfriend's cum. Then she lay on her back on the floor beside me. "Put your cock in me," she said. As I moved to do as she said little drops of his cum dripped onto the floor from my dick. I pushed the head of my cock against the soft resistance of my wife and then she yielded completely and boy, did she yield, much looser than normal. I pressed on, the slippery goo that coated the end of my dick and her obvious slackness making entry all too gloriously easy.

"God, I can barely feel it," she mocked. "Stop!" she barked as I began my second thrust. "Oh, no, no, no! Lick me out. Now!"

No sooner had she said it than she had my hair grasped tightly in her hand, forcing me down to her ache.

"Did you like using your cock to shove my boyfriend's sperm into my pussy?" she asked as I reached her mound. "Lick me all over first so you don't waste any," she commanded, not waiting for a reply (I did... a lot!).

I drew my tongue steadily up the entire length of her in one sustained movement until I reached her clitorus, gently flicking it with darting motions. A sharp pain from my scalp as my hair was viciously tugged backwards jolted me from my plan. "What kind of husband are you?" she asked in a mocking voice, "You haven't asked for permission. Actually, what kind of husband wants to lick another guy's cum out of his wife?"

"I'm sorry, Miss," I gasped as she yanked my hair back even harder. "Please may I lick you out?"

"That's pretty pathetic, really. Ask me again."

"Please may I lick your boyfriend's cum out of you?"

"And what kind of husband are you that wants to lick his wife's boyfriend's cum out of her?"

"A good one?" I asked, hopefully.

"No! You're a fucking dirty pervert, aren't you?!"

"Yes, Miss."

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm a fucking dirty pervert, Miss."

"Yes, you are. Now beg me properly."

I had to take my hat off to her for not only pushing my cuckold buttons but for making the moment last as long as possible before I actually gained my desired full access. For a brief moment I remembered my throbbing cock compressed against the floor as I lay between her legs.

"Please, Miss, may I please, please, please clean you up and lick your boyfriend's cum out of you?"

A further sharp tug on my hair told me I wasn't quite there yet.

"I'm begging you, Miss, may I please lick your boyfriend's cum out of your used pussy?"

Suddenly my mouth was being ground against her as she rammed my face into her mound using my hair. I didn't waste any time because I knew her well enough to know that it would be a while before she stopped me once I was underway. She might have spent an hour or so fucking already tonight but she was horny as hell again and I knew just what to do. I drove my tongue directly into her gaping hole, her juices already flowing heavily. I could feel how slack she was, how her usually tight vagina was now much more cavernous than it normally was when I went down on her and I whirled my tongue around her enhanced circle, gauging the width. She wasn't lying about how big his cock was, that was for sure! I drove my tongue everywhere I could reach, switching again and again from buried deep inside her to working her clit, each movement building on the last, raising her closer and closer to tipping point.

"Good husband. Lick my boyfriend's cum out..." she gasped breathlessly before she was lost on the waves of her first orgasm since she arrived home, quickly followed by another, deeper one that seemed to last an age, low moans signalling her pleasure. Her juices flowed freely into my mouth and I greedily drank from her, entranced by the task of eating my wife out after she had been fucked by another guy. As is often the case and much more so right now, she had to peel me away from her to let her settle down a little from her orgasms. I would've kept going indefinitely.

"Ready for some more?" she asked when she had calmed a little.

"Yes, Miss!" I replied enthusiastically.

"Well, get on with it!" she snapped, tightly grabbing my hair and ruthlessly forcing my head back between her legs. I ate her out again, quickly losing myself in the task, so I have no idea if it was one minute or ten but I began to be aware of the intensity rising within her again as what seemed like an enormous orgasm began to grow deep within. To my surprise, considering how close she was to exploding, a sharp, backhand tap on my temple told me she wanted me to stop and I paused, looking up to see what was wrong.

The open end of the condom was poised just above her clitorus. "Put the tip of your tongue in me," she ordered. When I did, she carefully dripped a little of the gooey liquid over herself so it spilled over her clit and her lips, before some of it landed on my tongue. "Push his cum in with your tongue," she gasped.

If I had been able to speak I would have no doubt loudly moaned some type of expletive but I had work to do and I did as she said, driving my cum-coated tongue as deep inside her as I could, aware of the rest of the small amount of his liquid finding it's way onto my lips from hers. She groaned loudly, bucking her hips upwards to meet my tongue thrusts. A sharp pain from my scalp as my face was forced even harder into her wetness by my hair told me of her imminent orgasm and I worked furiously to bring her off. "Oh, god! Oh, god! I'm going to cum!" she howled loudly before her juices erupted in my mouth. She wasn't normally a squirter but I'm pretty sure she did then, lost as she was on successive waves of pleasure.

When she had finally subsided and we broke apart, Karen had me go back to kneeling then shuffled herself until her lovely bum was resting on my thighs. "Push me up," she instructed, and I pushed on the backs of her legs as she asked, so her shoulders rested on the floor almost at a right angle to the rest of her body which was in an awkward pose with her legs pointed towards the ceiling, but apart, resting one ankle on each of my shoulders. Her hands busily fiddled with something between her legs and I could see that she was pushing the open end of the condom into herself. A deft stroke of her thumb and index finger emptied most of the rest of its still considerable contents inside her. Admittedly, this wasn't the most graceful position I had ever seen her in but doing what she did, it was definitely one of the hottest!

With my help, she carefully lowered herself to the floor, then very carefully, got to her feet. "Open..." she ordered, holding the open end of the condom she was still holding above my mouth. "I saved you some," she smiled wickedly, "I want to watch my boyfriend's manjuice slide down your throat."

At that, she tightly squeezed onto my tongue from the condom what she had saved so the liquid slid to the back of my throat to form a small puddle. "Swallow!" she smirked evily, and I did as she said, gulping her boyfriend's cum down.

"I'm fed up holding this thing," she said impatiently, indicating the condom. Her fingers wrestled a little with it until it had been turned inside out, a thin layer of cum still coating what had previously been its inner side. "Come here, used condom holder," she instructed, motioning me to move closer before she pushed it roughly in it's entirety into my waiting mouth. "Clean it! I don't want to see any cum left. You are now my used condom cleaner. I might even hire you out to my friends!"

I sucked on the inverted condom in my mouth, tasting the saltiness of the cum mixed with the latex, squirming inside at the wrongful submission of the task, the title she gave it and cringing at the thought of anyone else knowing.

"Good used condom cleaner!" she laughed delightedly. "Do you like cleaning my boyfriend's used condoms? You'll be doing it a lot from now on so I hope you do!"

Several times Karen fished the condom from my mouth, inspected it then put it back. "I might even make you wear it to fuck me," she gloated. Eventually it was cleaned to her satisfaction and she discarded it with a mock 'eww' face.

"Kiss my feet, perv," she said offering me one of her stiletto-clad feet.

I began kissing, moving quickly to the leather of her footwear.

"Oops. Looks like some of my boyfriend's cum is running down my leg. Be a good husband and clean it up."

Karen offered me her inner thigh, a thin ribbon of glistening liquid snaking its way to around the halfway point, "Let me see you lick his cum off my leg." I drew the tip of my tongue upwards as far as I could making sure she could see me do so. "Good husband," she beamed, "We can't have someone's cum running down my leg, can we?"

"No, Miss."

"Lie down."

I did as she instructed and lay flat on the floor with Karen in hot pursuit so that no sooner had I taken up my position than she was straddling my face, her modesty covered by one hand to preserve her gift. "Ahhh, open..." she said, demonstrating what she wanted as she did so. "Are you ready to eat my boyfriend's cum out of me then?"

"Open wide," she said, squeezing the muscles of her vagina. A large globule of her boyfriend's cum emerged and formed on her pussy lips before it broke free and landed with a splat in my mouth. "Swallow," she ordered, and I did, swallowing hard so the puddle of the boyfriend's seed she had just squeezed from herself landed in my belly.

"Hmmm, you look like you enjoyed that. I hope you did because I want to do this next week." Without waiting for a response she sat her delicious pussy down hard on my face. "Eat my boyfriend's cum out of me," she said sternly, "Make sure I'm cleaned up properly too. This was your idea so it's only fair you clean up the mess."

Her slackness, the coating of her boyfriend's seed lining her vagina and seeping from her as I licked, the sheer eroticism, swept me along on a mental vortex and I grew utterly lost in the joy of eating her out. After a time she grabbed my hair with both hands and literally rode my face, gyrating her hips to her internal rythmn before she came hard in my mouth, her juices flowing freely which I drank gratefully from her, mixed as it was with what remained of her boyfriend's seed. Several more times she repeated the same riding technique in quick succession, never once saying she was cumming but always doing so freely into my eager and busy mouth.

"God, you're good at that," she gasped eventually as we switched position so she could be more comfortable lying flat on her back.

"Thank you, Miss. Do you enjoy have me eat your boyfriend's cum out of you?"

"Fuck, yes! I didn't think you would go through with it but now that you have it is soooo fucking hot, I can't wait to do it again!" "Don't stop," she said, guiding my tongue towards her once more. "If you're a good boy I'll have him cum inside me next time and you can clean me up straight from the tap!"

We continued for a long time that night, me licking her to orgasm again and again until she became utterly spent. My cock, long neglected but always insistent, was throbbing and I was in dire need of release. There was no question I would have any staying power and Karen knew me well enough to know this. Climbing on top she poised herself with just the tip of my glans held softly by her pussy. "Beg me to fuck my boyfriend again," she whispered seductively in my ear.

"Please, Miss, will you fuck your boyfriend again for me?"

"Only if you promise to eat me out the minute I get home," she replied, sitting down slowly on my throbbing, neglected dick.

"I promise, Miss."

"God, I can hardly feel your cock now. I hope it's in."

A few strokes and I was soon cumming loads into my wife, spurt after, hot, glorious spurt pulsing inside her well-used pussy. Before I had even completely finished my orgasm she pulled away making no effort to contain my load so that it spilled messily all over me as she stood up. Still straddling my body she took a half-step or so until she was over my chest where she squeezed the last remnants of my orgasm out.

"I'm looking forward to next week already," she said, "Don't be long coming to bed."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds