Cufflink Ch. 01

Speak of the devil and she appeared and berated me for not being ready to leave. For once she was ready early and clearly eager to get to the party. I recovered from my temporary paralysis and quickly slipped the cufflink into my pocket before preparing my overnight bag and dinner suit. We travelled to the hotel with Kirsty chattering away about how excited she was and how certain she was that Jeremy would recognise my contribution and leadership on the CDI contract. I said next to nothing lost in my own thoughts about what to do.

Once we checked in and were in our room that was almost a suite with a veranda and view over the river far below. I questioned Kirsty about this room, it was very grand and she assured me that after my success with CDI, it was well deserved. She swept into the en-suite to bathe and prepare herself for the nights celebrations. I was naked waiting patiently to use the shower as she emerged from the bathroom with just her tiny flesh coloured silk panties on. I had an instant erection and when she asked me to assist in zipping up her white evening dress. I nearly fell over my own feet in my eagerness to get close to her. I pressed myself against her backside as she stood there with her beautiful dress puddled at her feet. I bent down and slowly pulled it up over her thighs and as it reached her breasts, I couldn't resist caressing her pert naked breasts and rigid nipples. There was no way that she could wear a bra with this dress and with my erection pressing into her backside, she slipped away, out of my groping hands and told me to save my erection for later that evening.

Lust overrode my earlier misgivings about her and I was ready to whatever it took to get between her thighs once more. I stood back and admired her and told her that she was the most beautiful woman and that I loved her more than ever. She smiled and kissed me and then I told her that wearing that dress I would be the envy of every man there tonight. It was true! It was the sexiest dress I had ever seen her wear and she looked absolutely stunning! The only thought that crept into my mind was, just who was she wearing it for?

Rebuffed, but still rampant, I told her that I would hold her to her promise and completed my dressing quickly. I escorted her down from our 6th floor room and into the function suite where the party was being hosted by Jeremy and the rest of the management team. There were a few moments of complete silence as our colleagues stopped and stared upon our entrance. The men faces were filled with lust and some envious glances by their wives and partners. Jeremy broke the hush that descended by taking Kirsty's arm and giving her a very chaste kiss on the cheek. His wife, Marie followed suit and then we were separated as Kirsty attended to her meet and greet socialising duties. I made my way to take a look at the seating plan. There were ten round tables of eight settings plus the top table for the management team. I noted that I was seated at the end of our table, next to Colin Dawes wife, Angie. Kirsty was seated between Jeremy and Alex towards the middle of the table. I was a bit pissed off about the seating arrangements! No disrespect to Angie, she was easy to look at and talk to, but I really wanted to be seated next to my wife, in line with most of the others on the top table, but since it was only for the meal I didn't make a fuss.

During the meal, it was hard to keep a close watch on what was said and with only Angie to talk to the conversation was stilted and a little strained. Angie, bless her picked up on my mood and was loudly and openly critical of the seating arrangements until Colin ordered her to tone her comments down. Brandy was served when Jeremy stood up and made his speech. Pretty standard stuff until he openly praised Alex for his leadership skills and for being instrumental in winning the CDI contract!

He started the clapping himself and everyone stood up to applauded as well. Colin and I looked at one another and he just simply put his finger to his lips, telling me to ignore the slight. I was in no mood for that and rather than make a scene, I took the opportunity to slip way while everyone was standing and clapping. I don't think anyone other than Angie and Colin made anything of my disappearance. As I exited the room, I heard Jeremy mention my name, but I was too angry to be bothered to return and listen to what he said.

I sat in the bar and ordered another brandy and played with my mini tablet. I had prepared some words on the facts and figures about the CDI contract just in case I was asked to make a short address and had used my tablet to record the bullet points. I didn't want to miss out any of the people who deserved thanks for their support in compiling our tender. The meal was over and everyone started to crowd into the bar while the hotel staff cleared the room in preparation of the band and dancing to follow. Colin came over and commiserated with me saying what a cunt Jeremy was! This was the first time that I had ever heard him use foul language or openly criticise a fellow director and though his words of consolation were genuine and nice to hear, I was determined not to make a scene and spoil the party for the rest of my colleagues. Colin nudged me and pointed as Kirsty exited the bar followed by Jeremy in close attendance. I let them leave the room, excused myself and followed them into the reception area in time to see them enter the lift arm in arm!

It was in my mind to follow them and confront them, but what was the point, she had made her decision and maybe I could get the proof I desired. I'm a self confessed gadget nerd. One of the things that I purchased recently was a little four wheeled motorised accessory that was used to dock my I phone. Using blue tooth, I could activate this device and my phone and command it respond. I hadn't found a use for this up until now, but the thought struck me as I stood in Reception watching the lift ascend until it stopped at floor 6! I sat down in a little alcove that gave me a view of the lift lobby and using my tablet, activated my phone. I had left my phone on its little motorised cradle in the room, I wasn't anticipating any need to make or receive calls that evening. I switched the phone to video mode and manoeuvred the picture until it was centred on the bed!

I didn't have long to wait as Kirsty and her lover practically rushed over and fell on the bed scrabbling to shed clothes. Jeremy was too impatient for that and simply pulled up Kirsty's beautiful dress and practically tore off her panties!

Kirsty was so eager for him, that she parted her legs and all she said was, "Quick, get it in and fuck me hard! You need to hurry! We don't want to be missed and I don't want Craig to wonder where I am!"

Well, if she wanted it quick, that's what she got! Jeremy hammered away at her for several minutes before groaning and releasing his seed into her swollen cunt. As he withdrew I could see the strands of his semen still adhering to his softening prick as he rolled to the side. There was so much of their combined juices, it was running out of her and down onto the back of her evening dress! Kirsty must have noticed it immediately and said, "Shit! You didn't use a condom! What if you get me pregnant? Bugger, I'll need to change my dress before coming back down! You had better make an appearance downstairs while I clean up the mess here!"

He kissed her and told her not to be long before fixing his clothing and departing. I watched as he exited the lift and met up with Alex Young. They said something curt to each other before Jeremy passed him the blue keycard that operated the room door! Clearly, little love lost there, I thought idly. Alex jumped into the lift just as the doors were closing and up it went, stopping again at the 6th floor. A few moments later, I watched as he entered the room and slipped out of his trousers and lay on the bed. Kirsty emerged naked from the bathroom. She had a towel held to her face so couldn't see who she was addressing when she said, "Have you forgotten something, maybe a cufflink or some......"

Then she recognised that it wasn't Jeremy waiting for her but Alex. She smiled, dropped the towel and staring at his erection said, "You too! Look we really do need to make this a quicky! Craig must be searching for me by now!"

Alex smiled back and just pulled her on top of him and groaned as she guided him into her swollen, wet cunt. They started to fuck seriously and I watched long enough to see her start to spasm and I picked up the house phone and rang my room.

She almost fell off him as the shrill sound of the phone interrupted their rutting. He grabbed her and tried to continue, but she reached over and picked up the phone.

"Where are you, darling?" I said trying to keep the sarcasm out of my voice, "I've searched everywhere and you seem to be missing. Nobody seems to know where you are?"

I could her clearly, as with her hand over the mouthpiece, she hissed to him to stop what he was doing, but the phone was too far away to pick it up clearly. It had the desired effect and he stopped moving. I had to give her credit, she thought quickly and said, "I had to come up and change my dress. Some idiot has spilled something onto it and its probably ruined! Luckily, I brought my black cocktail dress with me tonight. I'll be down directly."

How appropriate I thought a COCK TAIL dress. She had both tonight! I said, winding her up a little more, "No need to hurry, I'll just come up and meet you. The party's over as far as I'm concerned. Did you hear that prick praise Alex for his leadership? What a fucking joke that is! See you in a minute!" and I hung up.

If it hadn't been so serious, I would have laughed at their attempts to get themselves presentable and before she could even get her little black dress on he had vacated the room and left her to face the music.

Except that I didn't go up to join her. Instead, I joined my colleagues enjoying the dance music. I watched as she re-entered the function room, her eyes searching for me. I avoided her and spent a few minutes playing with the room's audio visual system before the band leader announced that they were taking a short break. I took the opportunity to jump into the stage and pick up the microphone and tapped on it to attract everyone's attention.

They quietened down and I started, "I won't interrupt your festivities for too long. This will probably be the last opportunity I have to talk to you en-mass. I just have a few comments to make before I leave. Tonight should have been the most satisfying of my career! Instead, it has been an evening that has seen me get shafted both in my career and in my marriage."

There were gasps from some of the audience and Jeremy tried to make his way up the steps leading to the stage, but was prevented by Colin Dawes, who simply blocked his passage.

"You all heard our MD, Mr Toad...., I'm sorry Mr Todd speaking tonight about our new contract with CDI. He seems to have been misinformed about Mr Young's contribution to that bid process. His contribution almost lost us the bid! I'm here to tell you that I was specifically told by Young not to waste my time responding to the tender. I had to work on that tender, without his support right up until we were shortlisted. At this point I would like to thank all those that supported me during this time. Colin Dawes and my wife Kirsty were instrumental in putting the bid together and for that I thank them both. I had to sit here in this room tonight and listen to that little shit taking the credit for something he didn't do, when in fact, the little shite could have lost us the business!"

There were gasps at that and some rumbles from my former sales colleagues. I looked at Young and he refused to meet my gaze. I shifted to my wife and she was sobbing openly and that was before I even got started on my next revelation.

"I said earlier that I had been shafted in my career and also in my marriage. Well, I want to share with you how the second shafting came about!"

There was more sobbing and cries from Kirsty for me to stop, but I ignored her pleas and continued, "Tonight most of we gentlemen wear a dress shirt with cufflinks to hold the cuffs together. There is only one man here that I know regularly wears them in everyday life. Well, earlier tonight, at home, I was in my bedroom when I found a gold cufflink! It wasn't one of mine and it bore the monogram JST. I guess it doesn't take a genius to know to whom I am referring. JST, Jeremy Stuart Todd! Then, here tonight after the meal and speeches, I made this little video."

I stopped speaking and pointing the tiny control to the A/V system I started a short segment of the video of my wife, Kirsty and Jeremy Todd fucking. There were gasps of shock and even louder cries from Kirsty for me to stop the video. Jeremy Todd was going mad trying to get at me, but he soon had other worries when his wife hit him over the head with a champagne bottle!

I then switched the second clip of Kirsty with the little shite and there were more gasps when I said, "This happened less than five minutes after Todd vacated my hotel bedroom!"

I switched the video off, I had made my point. There was no need to pander to the lecher's in the audience. I could hear the still sobbing Kirsty and looked down at her. She refused to look at me until I shouted at her. She looked up and I said, "I guess this is the strangest resignation notice you've ever received, but I will formally write to you to confirm it. I will also send you the divorce papers as soon as they are drawn up."

I looked at my former colleagues and said, "I apologise if my announcement has spoiled your evening, but I would like to say one more thing before I leave you. I have been with SAME for ten years, most of them extremely happy ones. During those years, I'm proud to say that I have been privileged to know and work with you all and until these recent events, I never thought that I would be leaving in such a fashion. Thank you all once again for your support over the years and I wish you and the company every success in the years to come."

I shut off the mike and made my way out of the building. There was no applause, I didn't expect any. Nobody tried to stop me or speak to me. I guess they were too shocked to make any decisions like that. I didn't even bother to collect my possessions from our room, let her sort them out. I collected my car and as I started it up, it dawned on me that it belonged to the leasing company and went with the job, so I had another thing to sort out tomorrow!

At home I reflected on the events of the evening. In the course of a few short hours, I went from being a suspicious husband to a confirmed cuckold. I had resigned from my job and in the process had revealed my innermost thoughts and weakness. I would like to be able to say that my speech had a cathartic effect on me, but the truth was, it hadn't. It had been a humiliating personal admission of failure in both my career and private life. I tried to plan my next steps but I was too emotionally upset for that to happen that night. Instead, I called my mother in law and suggested that her either she or her husband go to the hotel and collect their daughter. Naturally that led to more questions and I answered them by simply saying that Kirsty and I were divorcing for personal reasons and that she would explain. I refuse to say any more and hung up.

The home phone started ringing shortly after that, but I did not want to talk to anyone, so I removed the jack plug from the socket. I spent a restless night and must have fallen asleep sometime in the early hours. I was awakened by a hammering on the front door. I checked the bedside clock and saw that it was almost noon. I peered out the bedroom window and recognised the car parked next to mine on the drive. It was an old Jaguar XJS and the person who owned it was the one pounding on my door. I opened it and let him in. Sam Peters followed me into the lounge and asked me for a cup of tea. My ingrained hospitality took over and I made the tea. During all this, not a word was spoken. I gave him his tea and we sat silently as we both sipped on the brew. Finally he said, "I hear you tried your best to fuck up my company last night?"

I looked up at him, an indignant response was demanded when he smiled at me and I remembered all the good times had working for him. I smiled back, but with great sadness in my heart. It had taken my crisis to bring Sam Peters out of his reclusive period.

"I have spent all morning trying to get to the bottom of what the hell happened last night. It was a bit difficult because my MD is still in hospital with concussion! My Sales Director has disappeared and you have refused to answer your bloody telephone! Fortunately Colin Dawes was able to brief me on what happened and you should know that I have also talked to Kirsty."

Sam paused for a moment and said quietly, "Firstly, can I do anything to make you change your mind about resigning?"

"No." I replied, "Too many things have happened and I could not face my colleagues again knowing that they all were sniggering behind my back. Many of them have lost respect for man that cannot keep his own wife satisfied, or at least I imagine that's what they will be thinking. I wish I was leaving under different circumstances, but we are where we are and its best if I go immediately."

He looked at me for a few moments and then said, "There's something else going on here. I have heard whispers about it. Have you heard anything?"

When I told him that I was not privy to the internal management machinations, he looked me in the eye hard and then clearly seeing that I knew nothing, he continued, "I will be taking over as MD once more, but I will need your help during the transition with CDI. You will not need to come into the factory, only be available for the implementation meetings and so on. I will pay you a retainer as well as a consultancy fee for your time. Mr Todd will be leaving, he doesn't know that yet, but his services are no longer required. Did you really call him Mr Toad?" he asked with a smile.

I nodded and burst out laughing. It felt good to laugh again. It was something that hadn't happened much lately. "It seemed appropriate at the time and I will be happy to be your consultant."

"Good." Sam said, "Now what about your marriage? Can you see any way that you and Kirsty can get back together?"

"No, that's not going to happen. If it had been a one off event, perhaps but she deliberately cheated on me and openly lied about her love for me. A wife that fucks not one but two men one after the other after promising me that she......" I ran out of words at that point and felt myself begin to tear up.

Sam handed me a tissue and then asked, "So if you are not going to work for me, what are your plans?"

"I haven't had time to think about that yet. For God's sake give me a chance, this only happened last night!" I replied angrily.

"When you have had time to think things through, I suggest you give Jack Simmonds a call. I know he was after you several years ago, but you turned him down back then. I think he will be interested in employing you now that you are available."

That caused me to pause. I thought nobody knew about Jack's approach. The only person I told was Kirsty! Of course! That was it, she would have passed that titbit onto Sam, she could hardly keep that information to herself in her position.

"I may just do that. Thanks for that." I told him.

"The only other thing I want to say to you is this. Talk to Kirsty and let her explain how this all came about. It may not help you right now, but in the future, it may just help you forgive her."

The nerve of the guy! He wanted me to talk to that cheating bitch! Not a chance I thought. But then he said, "You have little Andrew to think about. Your divorce is going to mean major changes in all your lives, but most of all to his. You will have to move if you go to work for Jack Simmonds. 150 miles is a long way and you and Kirsty will need to sit down with him to explain these changes to him. You will also need to agree the issue of custody and access rights. In all probability, she will gain custody and that means some long commutes for you to see him. It's better if you can sit down together and come to an amicable solution. I know that you don't want to see her at the moment, but sooner or later you will have to talk to her. My advice is to do that sooner rather than later. If you leave it too long, then positions become entrenched especially once the lawyers get involved."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds