• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Cumming to Grips Ch. 01

Cumming to Grips Ch. 01

Dave was exhausted. On his way home from work he analyzed his 10 hour day. It was a typical day with people asking him scores of questions and the pressure of 3 major deadlines looming. He was cranky and tense and longed to get home, relax and watch some television.

Sue was chasing her two sons around the house. She was leaning against the wall and panting as she heard the garage door. "Thank god!" she said to herself. Her morning was full of discovery and fun with her kids. Her afternoon turned into weariness and a desire to sleep. By the time Dave got home, she was exhausted and just needed some time just to recoup.

As soon as Dave stepped in the door, both children clung to his feet demanding attention. With a pleading face, he looked at his wife, but she returned his gaze with her own insistent expression of weariness. Sue fought her way through the kids and clung to his neck. After a brief hug, she kissed him deeply and tenderly. The kids wanted no part of this as they shrieked with horror and began to plead with their parents to stop. Sue whispered in Dave's ear "I need an hour or two. I will be back and I will make it worth your while." As she said this, Sue gently eased her body into his in a very provocative way. Dave was mesmerized and intrigued, but quickly found himself alone; Sue had disappeared as fast as he arrived.

Dave fed the kids their dinner and then bathed them. Just as he thought that his wife might have fled the scene for good, Dave heard the sound of the car door. A wave of relief washed over him and the kids bounced off the walls as their mother waltzed into the house looking refreshed and beautiful. She had been shopping and was carrying some shopping bags in her hand. The kids yelled, "What's in there ... is that for me?" Sue let them know that it was a present for someone else. Immediately dismissing the possibilities of toys, the children demanded a bedtime story.

As the children headed to the bedroom to await their magical transport into an imaginary world, Dave began to make his way towards their room. Sue grabbed him around the waist and pulled him close so that her chest was tightly pressed against his back. For a moment Dave was stunned and in that moment Sue had grabbed the side of Dave's face, jammed her index finger in his mouth, and twisted his head so that her lips were against his ear. He could smell the Starbucks on her breath and could feel her hardened breast on his back. She softly she whispered, "You are mine tonight and you are in a world of trouble!" Dave was immediately aroused. Sue's lips gently brushed Dave's ear and cheek as she spoke and he was intoxicated by her new passion and aggression.

The loud cry, "Daaad, Dad!!" quickly broke him free from her grip, for that moment anyhow.

After the 1 hour ordeal of bedtime with the children, Dave was finally free to relax. He glided down the hall toward his lazy boy. Normally he was not a TV head, but with the day that he had, he just wanted to 'veg out' for a while. Dave sat down and turned on the TV. "Cool there is a show about today's political events on CNN" he explained to no one and Dave slowly drifted into the complacency of news media.

About twenty minutes into his down time, he sensed his wife lurking. He turned to see her adoring eyes, but what he found was Sue in a new outfit. This was no ordinary outfit; it was leather with her nipples and crotch exposed!!! Dave gasped and felt very disoriented for a moment. This was extremely out of the ordinary. Dave and Sue were a typical married couple with enjoyable love making, but nothing kinky.

"Turn off the TV, now!" she snapped. Dave was bewildered. He wasn't sure if he should tell her to take a hike or to jump on her right there. He decided, given the outfit she was wearing, it would be in his best interest not to fight this demand. So, very cautiously, he turned off the TV and walked close to her.

"You look amazing!" he said.

"Keep your mouth shut." she demanded.

Again, Dave was floored, almost hurt. Was this a game, a trick, or was she really role-playing. He decided to test the waters. He moved close to her as they stared at each other. He grabbed her around the waist and passionately kissed her.

It was like kissing a dead fish. Dave began to retract when Sue grabbed his balls, "You will shut up and do as I say!" Dave had conflicting responses to this. His mind told me to run away, but tingling in his groin told him to obey. Of course his penis and curiosity won out and Dave quickly and sheepishly placed his hands at his side and said, "Yes ma'am."

Still holding his balls, Sue led him down the short hallway to our bedroom. As they entered the bedroom, Dave noticed that she had stripped down the bed and the only things on it were a cover sheet and leather straps. He could hardly stand the anticipation. What was this all about? Where did she get the notion that he would even like this? Why was ... then he saw it. Their "common" computer was in their room. Then he remembered last night.

"Oh Shit!" He thought to himself as his heart dropped into his stomach. Last night, while he was looking at porn and reading stories, he was interrupted by Sue going to bed early. He hurriedly shut of the monitor as he heard her walking down the hall with the intention of getting up in the morning and exiting out of the sites. But the morning was hectic and he barely got out the door in time let alone remember to logout of the sites.

Dave used the surfing as an outlet for what he felt was his "freaky" side because he and Sue were happy doing things normally. But she found the pictures and the stories in the morning, there was no doubt. She had two pictures up on the screen. One was of two lesbians embraced in a passionate kiss while one had her index and middle fingers in the other's pussy. The other picture was a woman who was wearing gloves and catching the cum of the man she was masturbating. As Dave saw these two pictures, the blood rushed out of his head. He knew these pictures well.

"Dave, I found your dirty little secret." Sue said with a smirk. "You're a bad little boy. Now, you are going to answer some questions for me. After that, you will keep you're your mouth shut and I will be in charge tonight. Do you understand?" she said.

Dave could barely squeak out a "yyyeesss."

"When do you look at these pictures, Dave?"

"When you are watching TV."

"Do you ever cum while you are looking at these?"

"Yes," he said.

"Dave, you are bad, dirty and filthy!" she exclaimed. "I have to admit, this morning, when I saw what you had been looking at yesterday, I was very angry. But I started investigating a little more and started to get horny. Does all of what you look at make you horny?"

"N-no, but most of it does" he replied.

"We will talk much more about this later. Tonight, you are going to find out if you really do like some of this. We aren't going to do everything, but I am going to push you to your limits!"

And with that quick statement Sue turned off the monitor and blindfolded Dave. She commanded him to strip down. Embarrassed, he stripped as she said. She then grabbed his cock and led him to the bed. Dave was already extremely horny. The thought that she was even open to what she might have seen was almost enough to make him cum. Recognizing this, Sue lifted up his cock, grabbed his balls, and started to squeeze. That quickly brought Dave back to earth. She placed him in front of the bed in the spread eagle position with his back to the bed. Dave was very nervous because that squeeze took his breath away and he wasn't sure what was in store.

The next thing Dave knew he was falling backwards toward the bed because Sue pushed him. This was no little push. It seemed like she meant to hurt him. Dave was reeling. What was going to happen? What would she do? Sue must have seen the horror on his face because once his body came to a rest on the bed because she hissed in his ear "don't worry you little pansy, I won't be too rough with you ... tonight." With that she clasped Dave's hands with the leather straps. His legs, from his knees down, were dangling off the edge of the bed. Sue quickly tied his ankles to the bedposts so tight that it hurt to move his legs. Dave was spread open, completely exposed, and blindfolded, but he was very horny.

Dave could hear Sue moaning and feel her moving, but he did not know what she was doing or know exactly where she was. She gasped, "I am cumming!" He could feel her body jerk on the bed, he could hear her gasp, and he could sense the pleasure she was feeling.

"That is the fourth orgasm I have had today" she said. Dave was immediately hard again after hearing her say that. Sue was never one for masturbation. She suspected that Dave masturbated one time and acted as if he had the plague for about a week.

"The first three orgasms were with my panties on." Sue's voice brought Dave back from visualizing his wife touching herself and he could feel a silky cloth material moving across his nipples. "This time though, I didn't just rub myself, I fingered myself."

Sue moved in closer.

Dave felt a finger brush his lips. He instinctively opened his mouth and held out his tongue.

"Good boy." she said as she wiped her juice all over his mouth, tongue and lips. The fingers went away for a second and Dave whimpered for more. He could hear her stick her fingers in her pussy. Sue was positioned so that her crotch was right next to his head. Dave wiggled and had his tongue out before Sue was even done getting her fingers wet.

"MMMMMM..." He heard her moan. Dave was hard, very hard. He had never heard nor seen Sue masturbating, or even heard her talk about it. As a matter of fact, he still had not seen it, but he sure could hear it.

Dave lay with his mouth open and tongue out, but Sue was having too much fun with herself. So he decided to relax and listen to her. As he did, his mouth closed and his tongue returned to its normal position. Within a second Dave felt Sue squeeze his balls.

"Did I tell you to close your mouth, you little bitch!" Dave's breath was taken away once again as Sue squeezed his balls. Then, as what she said sunk in, Dave was again floored. But as soon as he regained his wits, he promptly opened his mouth and slid his tongue out. "Much better" Sue said as she released his balls.

Dave sat there in that position for what seemed like a half an hour. Then, once again Dave felt his wife buck, this time it was more violent than the last. He could hear her fingers in her pussy. It took about 5 seconds for Dave to go from semi-hard to almost cumming.

As Sue relaxed, she again cleaned her fingers with Dave's mouth.

Sue began to caress his body with her dirty panties. Dave was in another world and he felt like he was floating. She ran the panties over his legs, cock, nipples, face, stomach, and arms. Sue finally said commanded "close your mouth" as she realized that Dave's mouth was still in the same position it had been in for a while. As Dave closed his mouth, he could still taste his wife's cum on his tongue and lips. He moved his tongue around his mouth so he could continue to taste her.

The feeling of Sue's panties at his nose took his attention away from the taste of his wife. "Take a deep breath through your nose" she said in a calming voice. Dave did. He took a huge breath. He could smell my wife's pussy and it drove him insane. Dave bucked and wiggled, but Sue only giggled. "I think you like the way I smell" she said. Dave nodded my head emphatically, but dared not speak.

Dave had to smell her panties for several minutes. Every once in a while Sue would stick her finger in her pussy and command him to lick it. Dave was so horny that his cock started to leak.

"Are you cumming?" she demanded.

"No" he replied.

"Then what is coming out of you penis?" she inquired.

"Sometimes, when I get really horny, I get wet. It is cum, but I am not climaxing." Dave had seen this happen before after a long session of looking at pornography. He also read about pre-cum online. Dave was hoping his explanation would get him out of having his balls squeezed!

She giggled a little. "So guys get wet too?" Sue asked.

"I guess" he replied.

Dave could feel her moving on the bed again. He wanted desperately to be in her. He needed to cum and wanted to cum in his wife's pussy. He thought that's what was happening, that Sue would climb on top of him and ride him. But then he felt Sue's lips at his ears and to his surprise, she laid beside him, not on top of him. Then she began to whisper.

"Dave. You are very cute right now. Your penis is hard and dripping, you are wiggling, and it even looks like your nipples are hard, if that's possible." With that Dave felt her hand on his cock. He had to think of some outlandish thing in order to not immediately cum. He thought about work, the hard day, the stapler on his desk.

But Dave's world stopped. He felt one of Sue's fingers at the tip of his penis. He heard her giggle. He felt the cool sensation of wetness on his nipples. She had just used his pre-cum to wet his nipples. Dave almost fainted. He bucked and moaned. Sue giggled and did it again. Dave did not know how much more I could take.

Then Sue said "open your mouth again." Dave thought he was going to get to taste her pussy again. But then he felt her fingers at the tip of his cock again. His heart raced. She squeezed on his cock as if one were squeezing a popsicle to get every last drop. Dave knew what was next. She whispered in his ear "yes, Dave, you will taste yourself tonight." When she said that, Dave could almost feel the cum streaming out of his cock. It was not an orgasm yet, he was just so horny that his body was releasing his semen a little bit at a time.

"MMMMMM, that looks like enough. Dave, I want your first taste to be big." With those words she spread Dave's own semen all over his tongue, lips and mouth.

Dave could not last any longer. "I am going to cum" he whimpered.

"It will be OK if you cum now. But, Dave ... mmmmm ... you are going to eat some of your own cum after you orgasm tonight. Not all of it. We will start you out slow. But we will start tonight."

She obviously saw one of the online groups Dave had joined. This was one of Dave's secret desires. One of his deep, dark secrets and now his wife knew about it. What others did she know about? What was going to happen from here on out? He knew that their love life would not be the same after tonight.

After that brief interlude, Dave could not last a second more. He came like he had never cum before. He had cum from his neck to his belly button. He could feel his warm cum sliding down off his body and the wet trail became cool very quickly.

Sue scooped up a large puddle of cum from Dave's stomach and before Dave could protest, she slid her fingers into Dave's mouth. Without hesitation Sue also gripped her husband's balls very tight and hissed "Swallow or I will squeeze much harder."

Dave's reflex was to spit the cum out of his mouth and grab his wife's hands to get it away from his balls, but his arms struggled against the leather straps. Dave laid his head back and relaxed his arms. Then he swallowed his own cum in resignation and, in some primal portion of his being, in joy.

Sue wanted Dave to cool down for a few minutes so she left him tied up with cum still sliding down his stomach. She knew this was new for him as it was for her. After a few minutes, after all the emotion seem to subside, she unlatched Dave's arms and legs and also took of the blindfold, then she snuggled with her husband. She lay close to him, feeling his heart still race. Sue lifted her head and whispered in his ear "That was fun...imagine what is next!"

Dave's eyes popped open and he thought to himself "what the hell am I in for..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Cumming to Grips Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds