Cupcakes Ch. 05

"Yes, I'm human." She answered cautiously once she'd recovered a bit, now unsure where the encounter with this strange group of children was headed.

The kids chattered excitedly at her admission, moving closer to the truck.

"We've never seen a human before." A little blonde girl peeked out from behind Max, " You smell good."

Georgia regarded the group skeptically. Obviously they were playing some kind of game, but what she couldn't guess. Their imagination game was strong enough to be a little unnerving.

"Well I guess I'm honored to be your first. But now you know I'm human, but I don't know what you are. Are you space aliens?"

The group giggled, shifting a little closer to the truck again.

"No!" Another blonde, who looked like he was likely related to the girl hiding behind Max, spoke up sounding indignant, "We are wolves of course!" He puffed his chest out proudly at the pronouncement.

Ah, yes, the sniffing, the pack behavior, they were playing wolf pack.

"Forgive me, of course you are wolves, how silly of me." Georgia smiled at them, relaxing now that she knew their game. "So what do you want to know about being human?"

The kids crowded around the door of the truck, sniffing excitedly, reaching up and touching her arm.

"Why are you here? I thought humans weren't allowed?" Max looked up at her with big brown eyes that reflected a strong family resemblance.

"Oh gosh, I didn't know humans weren't allowed, your uncle brought me out for a picnic." She tried to look serious and apologetic, these kids took their game seriously.

"You smell like Rig too." The little blonde girl touched her arm, her face lit up with a smile, "Are you his mate?"

Their heads swiveled up as one, bright, excited eyes begging for an answer.

"Hmmm wow, that's quite a question. . ." How on earth did she answer a question like that? Movement caught her eye and she saw Rig come sprinting out of the building. She grinned, realizing siccing the "pack" on him might be highly entertaining "Maybe you should ask Rig? I bet he knows more about wolf stuff than I do."

Rig reached the truck and leaned against the door, the kids backing up to make room for him. "What are you kids up to?" He tried to sound casual, he shouldn't have left her alone.

"They've never met a human before," Georgia explained. She was smiling at the kids and missed the color draining from Rig's face.

"Is she your mate Uncle Rig?" Max asked as his crew crowded behind him.

Georgia giggled at the shock this caused Rig. He looked at her in a panic, which morphed to confusion as he realized she was laughing. He leaned in the window when she gestured him closer.

"They are pretending to be a wolf pack." She whispered.

His panic deflated rapidly as he straightened up. She thought they were pretending, it was a game. He winked at her before turning to the kids.

"She sure is Max, but I haven't explained all about wolves to her yet. She thought I was human until you blew my cover."

The kids buzzed at this news and Georgia slapped Rig on the shoulder. "What?!" She tried to suppress a laugh and sound outraged, "You're a wolf and didn't tell me?"

Rig looked sheepish and shrugged at the kids, "Yeah sorry. I thought you might be scared, you know, little red riding hood, the three little pigs. . ."

This brought a chorus of giggles from the kids. Georgia crossed her arms and pretended to pout.

"Now I'm mad, I can only be happy if you take me on a picnic."

"You heard her kids, I better get this picnic started quick!" He ran to the driver's side of the truck as the kids cheered and waved. They kept waving and shouting encouragement as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Your nephew is adorable." Georgia noted as she waved to the kids through the back window.

"He's something." Rig glanced at her, glad she had taken the kids in stride but worrying this would come back to haunt him. At some point she'd realize that the kids hadn't been playing, and he hoped she would understand why he'd pretended they were.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds