Curiosity Ch. 02

It became almost instantly pleasurable and in a blur of feelings and lust I just began pushing back against this intruder that was so natural in my ass that I couldn't resist and Dan began pushing forward until I felt his balls and hair hit my ass cheeks. I had done it, there was a cock in my ass buried all the way in and the mixture of pain and pleasure was beyond my control and I began to shoot into Tom's mouth with such force I thought I was going to drown him. As I shot my load in Tom's mouth he just pushed deeper onto my cock and swallowed it all not missing a drop. I was mentally and physically gone now and as I slumped forward my ass pushed farther back on Dan's cock and he began to pump in and out with a new agenda. Tom let my softening cock slide from his mouth and he helped me lay over the edge of the bed while Dan kept his cock buried in my ass. Once I was against the bed Dan began to slam his cock in and out my ass with such force that I thought his cock was going all the way up into my stomach.

I just can't explain the feelings as this cock slammed into me over and over again and you heard the sound of skin slapping and I could feel his balls slamming against my balls. I reached down between my legs and felt his cock sliding in and out as it was hammering me with no mercy and remembered feeling like I had just won the lottery or better.

Nothing seemed to make any sense right now and as he pumped his huge hard cock in and out of my ass I was consumed by lust and I could feel the gentle tingling sensations my cock getting hard again. My eyes were closed and I was imagining the view of me draped over a bed with a cock sliding in and out of my ass just as Tom put his hot and hard pre cum covered cock on my panting lips. Not know at first what it was I opened my eyes startled and after seeing it was a hot throbbing cock, I didn't miss a beat, I just opened my mouth and slid this cock into my mouth until it hit my gag reflex.

I was physically and mentally consumed with lust now and nature took over while I just kept trying to take more of his cock in my mouth, sliding it in and out like the cock whore I had become. I reached up and began jacking Tom off while bobbing up and down on his cock as Dan kept hammering my ass with a vengeance. Dan changed his pace and began to slowly slide his cock in and out all the while telling me to feel how good my ass feels right now and to feel the head as it popped in and out of my virgin ass. He kept asking me if I could feel the heat of his cock and the veins of his cock as it slid slowly back and forth going deep into my bowels each time. My mind clouded and the feelings in my ass muscle were beginning to take over my body and I could begin to feel the heat of this hard rigid cock muscle slide in and out and how it felt when it bottomed out deep in my ass and how his balls felt so good as they bumped into my ball sack.

I was jolted back to reality when Tom stopped my hand and just held my head still as he pushed his cock against my gag muscle and just held it there. At the same time I felt Dan lunge into me real hard, holding me tightly against his cock I was confused at first but it became crystal clear when I felt Dan's cock jump and the first stream of hot cum hit the deep inner walls of my bowels. I tried to cry out but the cock in my mouth only fell farther down my throat and I began to choke. My spasms only heightened the feelings for Dan as I jumped back against his cock forcing it further into my bowels and Dan began grunting and pushing his cock farther into me forcing Tom's cock farther down my throat. I felt shot after shot of Dan's hot cum hit the deep walls of my virgin ass and just froze to savor the euphoric feelings I had at that moment. The moment was short lived though because at the same time Tom's cock began throb and I felt Tom shoot his hot load deep in my mouth. I choked and began coughing and gagging with my mind tell me to get it out of my mouth but my lust told me keep trying to keep this cock in my mouth. At the same time I was trying to keep Dan's cock in my ass because they just felt so fucking great right where they were and it was like they always belonged there.

I managed to calm down and stop choking and slowly pull away from Tom's cock as it fell limp in front of my face. I felt Dan pull his semi hard cock slowly from my ass and when it popped out, I instantly felt cum dribble down my legs.

Exhausted, I lay down on the floor and just smiled as I felt cum from two different men dribble out of my ass and down my chin.

Both Tom and Dan looked at me with somewhat evil grins and said if it wasn't what I had hoped for or what I expected, that I shouldn't worry because there was a lot more to come like it or not.

In an instant I realized what a cock whore I had become and knew this was going to be a very long ordeal.

I became instantly ill when Dan told me to come downstairs and watch the raw footage of our new star and that he and Tom would have a great time making my 'coming out film'

Chapter 3, still coming is the conclusion..........of this drama

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds