Customer Friendly

I kept pumping the condom in Susie's pussy full of semen, a heavy load that was leaking out the bottom by the time I was done, a good 8 or 9 blasts. She leaned forward to kiss me, less urgent than earlier, but still a loving and lustful kiss. We broke the kiss after a few moments. I eased Susie up and off me, holding her as she lowered herself onto the seat beside me, her pussy slowly closing up now that my cock had left it. Her bush was soaked from her several orgasms, and even a little of my come that had leaked in the aftermath.

"I hate to do that, but my come is already leaking from the condom. After taking that precaution, I don't want to wind up making you a mess anyway."

Susie laughed. "Yeah, that would really defeat the purpose, wouldn't it??" asked Susie, looking at the come filled rubber. "No wonder it's leaking out, though. Look at all that hot sweet come!!"

I laughed. "Bet you never thought you'd be getting that out of a guy at this stage."

"Not hardly," said Susie. "I like it, though. Nice to see I can still get a man started at my age-I mean, I'm 61, it's not like I'm a sweet young thing anymore."

"I have a feeling every guy who comes into your dealership thinks about doing this to you. And you're surely sweet." I pulled the condom off, being careful not to get any come on the seats or the carpet. "Hand me that sandwich wrapper."

Susie handed me the bag from lunch. I pulled one of the papers they used to wrap our lunch out, dropping the used condom in it, rolling it back up and putting it back in the bag. "Hide the evidence. We can toss that somewhere on the way back," I said, smiling at Susie, getting a laugh. "We should get started back."

Susie looked at her watch. "Oh, yes, we should," she said with a look of alarm. "I have to meet someone in 30 minutes." She found her panties and slid them on up to her thighs. "Got a napkin in that bag??" she asked, realizing she was still quite wet. I pulled out several, handing them to her. She wadded up a couple, then proceeded to wipe up the mess between her thighs.

"I can clean that up for you," I offered.

"No you don't!! We'll be here all afternoon!!" Susie laughed. "I'll help you, though." She leaned forward to take my wilting cock in her mouth, licking the head, then the shaft, and back up. "Tasty," she said, looking up at me. Susie sat back up, pulling her panties up and getting settled into them. She got her dress back on as I got dressed. We shared a quick kiss, and got back up front. We held hands as we drove back to the lot, stopping to toss the bag with our lunch wrappers on the way. We kissed at the last light before the dealership, as we had on the last test drive.

"Thanks for a really helpful test drive," I said. "I might just take this one."

Susie smiled. "We are customer friendly," she said, kissing me again. "Call me in the morning. We'll write it up." She squeezed my hand as we drove onto the lot. We walked into the office, and I gave her some info to get me started on the purchase. We said our goodbyes and parted. The next day I came in and did all the paperwork for the purchase. Unfortunately, Susie had prior commitments and we couldn't celebrate the sale. I wondered if the test drive was the last time I'd see her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds