Cut and BJ Ch. 02

Andrea realised Tim was feeling very nervous, she herself was self conscious, not quite knowing what to say to start the seduction of this youth. She realised both she and Tim were a little awkward with Adele in the room. Tim was uncertain how to act, what had his mother expected of him should he commit to his true emotions and grab the treats being offered or should he stay a little reserved. He did not want to reveal the true extent of his arousal to his mother. Although the swelling in his groin was making it difficult. Andrea moved closer to Tim, resting her hand on his shoulder, her knee just touching his. She had deliberately added some extra perfume to her body, so the scent would overwhelm his senses as she approached. Andrea kissed Tim's cheek lightly her lips stayed closed to his skin as she spoke her warm breath, brushing his lips.

'Would you like your mum to leave us now?' Tim nodded; Adele smiled and slipped from the room. Andrea kissed Tim's face again, kissing his forehead, his cheeks, his chin, drawing him closer to her, till their bodies were touching. Tim's hand rested tentatively on Andrea's hip then slipped to her back, she faced him and kissed his mouth. He did not need too much coaching, his mouth opened and his tongue snaked between Andrea's lips; he pressed her face onto his with one hand whilst the other pressing on the middle of her back directed her groin to his urgently tapping erection.

'You are a very naughty boy Tim. Now I have found those magazines you have been looking at. The one's where the ladies pose showing all their sexy underwear and those special places that lie underneath. You seem to like cuddly women like me. Is that true Tim?'

Tim buried his face into Andrea's cleavage, his tongue licking at the valley between her breasts as his hands grasped her buttocks under the hem of her dress.

'I love big women. I love women with big breasts, and firm asses like yours. I love the warmth, the smell of your body, so firm, so soft. I love looking at their full sexy curves.'

'I see you like to touch as well as look.' Andrea said, wincing slightly from the urgent kneading her buttocks were receiving. She placed her hands on Tim's shoulders and pulled his face away from her bosom. He stopped looking perplexed; almost expecting to be told he had done something wrong. Andrea stroked his face and reached down for one of the hands tightly gripping her buttocks, she took hold of the wrist and guided Tim's hand back to her face.

'We are not in a race Tim. We have plenty of time, and you will get to see, feel, and kiss as much of my body, as you want. But we will do this slowly; we are going to find out about each other's body. You are going to touch me gently, softly, tenderly then passionately.'

She kissed Tim's hand, placed his fingers over her lips then drew his fingers into her mouth. She looked into his eyes the whole time she was sucking on his fingers. With her other hand, she guided his spare hand, down her face, across her shoulders, onto her breast, across her tummy, her abdomen, then onto the bare flesh of her thigh. She then turned, grinding her bottom against his trouser trapped erection, and eased his hand back up to cup her breast.

'Squeeze my breast gently Tim, feel my nipple harden in your hand.'

The hand she had been sucking she guided under the hem of her skirt, up the leg of her French knickers, and onto the hot damp slit of her pussy. She pressed Tim's fingers against her opening, pressing herself back onto his erection.

'I am such a naughty French maid Tim. You may have to spank me, for being so bad. For looking at your private things, and being so intimate with you. Should I bend over so you can lift my dress and punish your naughty maid.'

Whilst keeping Tim's hand pressing against her pussy, Andrea bent forward, the full weight of her breast filling his hand as he leant forward with her. Andrea pressed back against Tim's cock. It felt good, quite big for his deceptively slender frame. There was the brief thought was it really her doing this? Should she really be doing this? She was surprised how easily she had become aroused, and how much she wanted this young stranger's body.

Tim was still dressed in the suit he wore for work. His tie was tickling Andrea's back. Maybe, she thought, she should reach back and unzip his trousers, but she was enjoying rubbing his hand over her pussy. She gradually pressed on his fingers and eased two of them up inside of her. She parted her legs a little wider, so he could start to push his fingers further deeper into her vagina.

Tim's hand released her breast; he kissed the top of her shoulder, as he lifted up the hem of her dress. She felt the pressure of his cock release from her buttocks. His other hand stroked the top of her thigh, and then it probed under her knickers finding the soft round flesh of her buttocks. His fingers slithered out of her pussy, gripping the hem of her dress.

'My Naughty maid is a dirty maid and her young master is going to spank her ass then he is going to fuck her. I am going to fuck your naughty, greedy pussy with my cock.'

Andrea decided he was either a quick learner or this was similar to something he had seen recently on a film. She was not complaining, right now she was very keen to have young Tim's cock replace his fingers in her pussy. She was aching already for relief. She braced herself with one hand and slid the other inside the Basque; she pulled and teased at her nipples as Tim's hands roamed all over her bent buttocks.

Slap! Slap! The first two stinging blows made Andrea yelp a little. Tim paused.

'I have been so very naughty you must punish me more. Harder. Ooh Harder.'

Tim had a hidden talent for spanking, he knew the right balance and force instinctively and Andrea was struggling to hold still, the balance of pain and excitement driving her to the edge of an orgasm.

'Fuck me! Fuck me Tim. Put your cock inside me.'

Andrea heard Tim feverishly wrestling with the fastening on his trousers; she felt the fabric brush her legs as it slid down. Tim's fingers soon hooked into the waistband of her French knickers, yanking them over her buttocks letting them flutter to the floor. Tim eagerly stepped forward his cock stabbing at the entrance to her vagina. Andrea suddenly remembered that this was a virgin boy of 19 she was dealing with, and her hand shot between her legs; taking hold of his cock she guided it into her pussy. She eased back along its length, as Tim finally thrust forward. He was urgent, frenzied, as he grabbed her hips, he drove rapidly in short sharp stabs, until he climaxed inside of her. Andrea was flushed by the physical urgency of it all. She was tired, aching, and in need of release, but her young pupil had finally been initiated in intercourse. She eased his dripping cock out of her pussy, and she turned to look at his red satisfied face. She kissed him on the cheek. He kissed her on the lips.

'Oh god you were fantastic. That was absolutely amazing. I never thought it would be so good.' Tim enthused. He grabbed her hand and placed it over his heart. 'My heart is beating so fast. I feel like I have just run a marathon. It all happened so fast I forgot to...

Andrea kissed him then pulled back still holding his dripping cock in her hands.

'To ask my name honey.'

'Oh my god. How crap is that. I mean sorry. I... look... really it all happened so fast and I,'

'Enjoyed it. I know. That is good. Very good. Now I am going to clean up this cock. You are going to take all of your clothes off and we are going to start again. I am sure you can take some more.'

'Too right. Er what is your name?' Tim said rather sheepishly as he was led across his bedroom by his cock. Andrea reached into her bag and pulled out some tissues.

'Andrea. My name is Andrea. You may call me that, or darling, or honey, or if you are very good and can reach the advance stages of your education, I can be Slut too. But you will have to earn that right, young Tim.'

Andrea cleaned Tim's cock then she mopped up her pussy. Whilst Tim had the makings of an eager pupil she did not think he would be able to cope with licking out his own cum from her pussy on his first real fuck.

Tim shrugged off his remaining clothes. His frame was slender, with a down of dark hair on the torso. His legs also were slim with some muscle, all needed a little sun on them, and he was pale from too much time spent indoors. His stomach was flat and when he breathed in Andrea could see the shape of his ribs beneath. He needed a little firming up, but that would come with age. Andrea made him lay on the bed his semi erect cock lying to one side.

'So Tim. Do you like what you see? Am I dressed appropriately?'

Andrea walked around the room, flouncing the hem of short dress so it exposed the top of her thighs and the underside of her buttocks.

'Very much so. You are so sexy; you are making my balls ache. I so want you' Tim said watching her waltz around his bedroom.

'If you want me, you must encourage me. You need to tell me some things.' Tim looked puzzled he had just told her she was sexy. Andrea stopped at his feet. 'A girl needs some reassurance, some compliments maybe. Tell me what you like about me'

Tim sat up on his elbows. Thinking for a minute.

'Um your lips. So soft and that red colour makes you look like...'

'A tart, a slut? Act like one, dress like don't always want to be called one. So keep with the first part. What would like to do with my lips?'

'Kiss them. They are very inviting.'

'Good.'

Andrea knelt up on the bed straddling Tim she positioned herself at his mid torso and leant forward to kiss him on the mouth.

'What else?'

'Your hair. I like your hair. I liked it when I was kissing you and I could feel it soft within my hands.'

Andrea tousled her hair running her fingers through it. She looked down towards her cleavage. 'And?'

'God your tits. Wow yes. They were great to hold and squeeze I would love to suck them.'

'To do that I must take my dress off. Do you want me to take my dress off?'

Tim sat up gripping Andrea's waist.

'May I take your dress off? I have never like... Well there are a lot of things really I have never done. But I never undressed a girl, um woman.'

'I liked being a girl Tim. Most women do. You can take my dress off. Shall I turn around?'

'Yes. Yes please'

Andrea shifted her position on the bed and turned her back to Tim kneeling beside him. He sat up and reached for the zipper at the back of the dress. She could feel him trembling as he teased the zipper down, his hands guided the dress down her arms and over her hips; she knelt forward remembering her bare buttocks would be facing him. Oh god my fat ass she thought. His hands lingered on her thighs, and then she felt his breath on her buttocks he stroked and kissed each cheek, before pulling her back into his arms. His hands encompassed the bra cup of her Basque, squeezing her breasts through the shaped fabric. His mouth closed over her bare shoulder and he kissed all the way up the nape of her neck. His fingers explored the cups of her Basque slowly easing her breasts from their rest, placing her tautened nipples into his fingertips. Andrea eased herself back onto the bed. His hands continuing to pull and tweak her nipples as his mouth closed over hers in a long lingering kiss. Her hand strayed across into his lap and found his shaft, hard, throbbing and standing at full height. Oh the wonder of youth.

Andrea eased herself down onto her back, stroking Tim's cock, her thumb circling the purple head. Tim's mouth moved down her body, till his lips reached her breasts. Like a hungry child, he suckled at her breast. His teeth nipped at her sensitive flesh. She squeezed his balls to stop his hungry biting.

'Gently tiger. Softly. I don't want to leave here with your teeth marks all over my tits. Suck my nipples, flick them with your tongue, then place your hand over my pussy and you will see how much I enjoy that.'

Tim eased his head back and lapped at her nipples flicking them as instructed, his fingers reaching down to the slippery wet opening of her pussy. Andrea spread her legs, encouraging his fingers back inside of her. She slowly stroked his cock, as his mouth alternated on her nipples. She placed her free hand over Tim's and guided his fingers to her clitoris. She taught him how to stroke and circle her clitoris, guided him to the flat mound inside of her pussy. She moved her hips pushing his hand in and out of her. He was a good pupil and soon Andrea was able to release her first orgasm of the night. Tim was surprised by the way her body shook and convulsed, Andrea's eyes misted over as the waves of pleasure swept through her.

She rolled over and kissed him.

'Are you ready for some more?' she asked increasing the strokes of her hand on his cock. Tim nodded a broad grin on his face.

'Well I am going to do something special for you and you are going to do something equally nice to me. Have you ever licked a girl's pussy? More importantly have you ever had a girl suck your cock?'

'No.' Tim replied and from the hesitant look on his face, Andrea could see he was eager but a little nervous too.

Andrea straddled Tim's head lowering her pussy down onto his face.

'Put your tongue out Tim and gently lick my pussy lips, when you are comfortable, ease me down and start to lick where you had your fingers earlier on my Clitoris.' Tim's tongue cautiously lapped at Andrea's parted labia lips. Hesitant licks became bolder, as he grew acclimatised to the aromatic taste of Andrea's juices. Emboldened, his tongue began to extend to Andrea's clitoris. He could see the goose flesh rising on her inner thigh as his tongue circled her clit. He raised his head up, grasping her hips for support; he closed his mouth over her extended bud. He trapped her clit between his tongue and teeth, the gentle pressure causing Andrea to tremble with pleasure. His hips and cock jerked up towards Andrea's face as he grew excited by her reaction, and the heady aroma coming from her inner core.

'That is good Tim. Sooo good Tim. That's it Tim, press your face up against my pussy. Lick, oooh now suck, that is soooo good.'

Andrea bent her head over Tim's young thrusting cock. Circling the head, with her tongue she slowly lowered her mouth down the shaft. She worked her head up and down as she ground her pelvis against the youth's now soaking face. He was smothered by the combination of her juices and his own saliva. Tim was beginning to buck under her, driving his cock deep into her mouth. Andrea eased his cock out of her mouth briefly, gripping the throbbing cock at the base of its shaft.

'Be patient Tim. It will be better if you don't cum yet. Concentrate on my pussy. Concentrate on my movements. That's it suck oh there. Oh yes push your fingers...' Tim's fingers, slid into her pussy as he continued to suck and nibble at her clit. His other hand was squeezing and stroking her naked buttocks. Andrea was now as close as Tim to her second orgasm. She placed his cock back into her mouth and began to suck on his cock. As he bucked up so she pushed up pussy down into his face. Together they bucked and writhed, till she felt Tim's cock begin to jerk in her mouth. He had held back as long as he could, Andrea bucked her hips across his mouth, pressing her clit deep into his face and together they orgasm. They bucked and jerked as Andrea, attempted to swallow the continuous fountain of Tim's sperm. She could not contain it all, her breasts, the sheets, and her Basque all were covered by Tim's ejaculation. Exhausted, aching, and glowing with satisfaction, Andrea slid off of the bed.

Tim lay there no longer shy or awkward, but very satisfied with himself and the woman who had just fucked him. Andrea gathered up her clothes.

'Better than porn?' she asked.

'So much better. When can we do it again?' Tim lay looking at Andrea, staring at her exposed breasts and the red flush of exertion that extended from her face to the top of her chest. Andrea smiled, she had enjoyed herself. Tim was a nice lad. A nice lad who should have a girlfriend.

'You have broken your duck now Tim. You need to find yourself a girlfriend. You know what to do now. You also know what not to do. I have to get dressed now. Go home.' Andrea quickly covered herself, she gathered up the bag containing her everyday clothes. Adele had arranged for her to change in the bathroom.

'I know but you will come back again. You were lovely. Are lovely.'

Andrea's pulse rate accelerated, she found herself enjoying the adoration, the worship of the young eyes on her full body. She was his fantasy come to fruition. But that was all she was and all she intended to be. She knew Tim was fragile, she knew she had to be gentle, she knew she would so enjoy repeating the experience watching her pupil develop to skilled lover but once only was her rule. Now she had to let him down.

'Your mother paid me for this Tim. I am not lovely. I am not even nice. There are girls out there who are nice, who will love you, and some will do what I have done, enjoyed sex with you.' Tim rolled off of the bed, to stand in front of her. She kissed him and edged past him towards the door. 'I have to get changed now. Go back to my other life.

'Thanks. Thanks for a great time. If there is a chance of another, I know, will I understand, I am just a customer but...'

Andrea turned and kissed him one last time. 'You are never just anything Tim. You were lovely, kind, everything I could want from a sex partner. Maybe I will just come back. But you start thinking of finding someone else; to enjoy all you have learnt.'

Andrea found Adele waiting for her. The two women exchanged glances suddenly Andrea felt out of place. The glow of satisfaction had gone; she was in a stranger's house, a middle aged woman, who had just had sex with this woman's son. Would she ever be truly comfortable with this role? Did she ever want to be without the guilt that made her scurry into the bathroom and hurriedly change out of the maid's outfit? On the way home she completed her self imposed ritual and discarded the clothes she had worn for her evening as a whore. She could not bring those clothes back into her marital house. She had earnt the next amount of money and she was counting down the time, when the appointments would end and she could be herself again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds