CvsN 16: Beth's Last Virgin Hole

"I'd love to, given half-a-chance," I admitted freely.

Beth giggled. "I guess we'll have to schedule a play date."

I watched the two stunning teenagers hug, and already felt myself responding to the idea of burying myself in Amie's butt. I sat up and looked for some napkins on the end-table to clean myself up a bit. I watched Beth waddle off to the bathroom, walking tenderly, while I wiped myself clean. Turning back I saw Amie bending over spreading her ass cheeks for me, the little pink star of her butt-hole calling to me. "See Jack? Never been used. Not even a finger." She giggled when I groaned.

Then she turned around, pulling my hands and the napkins away from my semi-hard cock. She smiled at me. "I think you'll find that I can be a very naughty girl." She lowered her face and took my sticky cock in her mouth, sucking me gently and thoroughly, until she backed away from a clean and nearly fully erect staff. She came to me, straddled my lap and lowered herself down onto my cock. She held my face in her hands and kissed me while she settled all the way down.

"I'm going to be your little slut, Jack. You and your girls can do whatever you want with me. Fucking my ass raw is just going to be the beginning. I want you to tie me up and use me like a Kleenex." She leaned in and kissed me more aggressively, grinding her hips down. She sighed, stood up, leaving me wet and hard. "But I have to go home now. Think of me when you're pounding that into one of your ladies."

I watched her dress, stunned by the turn of events of the evening. God she looked good. Beth came out just as she was finishing and walked her to the door, where they hugged once more. My teen beauty came back to me, raising an eyebrow at the state of my cock.

"Jesus, Jack. My ass is still burning. That was wild, but I think it's going to have to be a very occasional thing, even with lots of lube. Remind me to go shopping for about a gallon of that stuff." She stood and took my hand drawing me off the couch. "I guess Amie was right. She does play well with others. Shall we see what's going on in our bedroom?"

I was almost afraid to walk the 10 feet to our bedroom door. Almost.

* * * *

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter. Watch out for that Amie, though, she's trouble. Oh yeah, and as always, if you liked it, please vote.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds