Cynthia's Mom

I nodded and kissed him back, hard. He turned us over. I pulled my legs way back and reached down between us for his cock. The stuff he put in me was still there. I was ready to be made a woman. I led him to the portal of his pleasure and guided him in. God it was nice. He worked back and forth a few times, then pushed in until he hit something. He looked down at me and asked, "Ready?" I nodded, he thrust hard, I screeched, and the deed was done.

With all the buildup, there wasn't any doubt that I was going to cum. No doubt at all. I was almost there when two fingers grabbed my right nipple and twisted hard. This time I let go with a full throated scream and arched off the bed, lifting Alec with me. That felt really really good, I said to myself. Make sure you can scream your fool head off if you do this again.

The fingers still on my boob were attached to a hand whose wrist was nicely bound into a silk cuff. Avoiding her eyes, I leaned over and undid the cuff. The hand slapped me aside the head, hard. I told Alec, "undo her legs and the other arm." Then I climbed on top of mom and kissed her, tears streaming down my face.

"Are you ever going to forgive me?"

"No."

"Did it get you off, at the end?"

"No. Well, yes, you bitch."

"Do you agree that I'm as much a slut as you are, now?"

She rolled us over. She was crying too. I pulled her down on top of me.

"I have a surprise for you. You can fuck my boyfriend now, if you ask permission."

Alec moved up and began rubbing her back, sensuously working down from her neck to her muscular ass. She wiggled on top of me. "You can't be serious, I've been too nasty to you."

"Well, I've got my revenge and then some. You didn't know this was a trick until the very end, did you?"

Behind her back I waved Alec up toward the vee of her legs spread over me.

"You are a smart conniving bitch, you know that?"

"Look who I got it from." I hugged her some more and kissed under her ear, where she liked it. Suddenly, she jerked, so I knew Alec was testing her.

"He wants you, but you have to give permission." My hands were running through her hair, his hands were coursing up and down her sides and between her thighs. She was quivering.

"Darling daughter, may I have permission to fuck your boyfriend?"

"Yes, mom, you may."

I hadn't finished saying yes when Alec's huge tool surged completely up into her. His cock was so strong he hauled her ass into the air and set her on hands and knees as he went to work.

I stood under the hot shower for a long time, thanking myself for being the conniving bitch that got herself nailed and out of trouble with her mom at the same time.

Mom limped in with Alec behind. I moved out of the way, pulled her in and started soaping. She put her head on my shoulder and sobbed.

While Alec tended to Mom, I dashed downstairs, got the meat on, and wildly arranged the table on the patio with silverware, napkins, wine, and everything else.

I couldn't believe the transformation when mom walked out to dinner with Alec. "Look, Cynthia, he fixed my hair and my face and picked out the dress. Wouldn't let me put anything on under it, but I guess that's ok, with just family for dinner."

Full of wine and steak, we had no energy for a twilight swim. Alec pushed a couple of loungers together, got some blankets, and cuddled with us under the stars.

Alec said in a low voice, "Does any of this happen again?"

Mom said, "The bad part, or the good part?"

"The good part, just the good part."

"Well, are you interested in a mother-daughter package?"

We looked down at Alec, who had fainted. Mom hugged me and said, "Wouldn't you know."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Cynthia's Mom
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds