Cynthia's Story Ch. 03

She put her arms around me and held me as we lay next to Larry who was watching the whole thing with a little smile on his face. I couldn't believe how sensuous she was as she held me and ran her fingers through my hair. And to think, I had just fucked her husband. I made a promise to myself to remember the difference between love making and fucking. Fucking seemed to be a better deal at the moment.

Foxy asked me, "How did you enjoy Larry?"

I said, "Don't tell my husband but he is the best fuck I have ever had."

She laughed and said, "Well that's what all the girls say and I agree with you. Personally I would fuck him over any guy but variety is also nice."

I asked her how my husband was doing and she said actually pretty well. She told me that a lot of guys have problems fucking in front of an audience but he made you proud.

I asked, "Do you think is he doing okay with me getting with Larry."

"Honey," she said, "When I left your husband, he had his dick buried in the new girl's mouth and I have a feeling that she is going to take care of both of them just fine. I just came up to check on you as I knew that this was maybe going to be a little strange for you. I wanted to be sure that you were all right."

God, I loved this girl. I wanted to find out how she came up with a name like Foxy, besides the fact she was a fox. I hugged her and bent over and sucked her nipple for a minute and she popped off just like that. A lot of the time it was hard to tell when she came but I was learning the clues she gave out when she got her rocks off.

I loved playing with her nipple rings with my tongue while I sucked her tits. I made a mental note to ask Francis if he minded me getting pierced myself.

I said, "Can you teach me how to come like you do?"

She said "Sure I'll try but Larry is actually the one who taught me how. It can also be a curse as after I come over and over, it wears me out."

Foxy continued, "Larry will fuck me and make me come over and over until I basically pass out."

I asked, "What do you do then?"

She said, "Well at this point, I'm basically a zombie and he will continue to fuck me and I just wake up long enough to come and then pass out again. Usually Larry is the only one who can drive me to that point. It's actually a curse as after I come over and over, all I want to do is sleep."

We lay there and Foxy asked me, "You didn't get Larry off did you?"

"No," I said, "he would not cum no matter what I did."

She said "Don't feel bad, I know some girls he has fucked forever and has never gotten off with them. It is really hard to get him off, which for you means that he will fuck you all night but I know there is a certain satisfaction in making the guy cum. Just always remember that he loves to fuck and doesn't need to cum to have a good time."

She continued, "I like you guys and I know Larry does also. I know that we are going to be great friends and lovers. Let me show you a few tricks and I bet we can get a nice load out of him. Would you like to share it with me?"

"Share his cum? How do we do that?" I asked.

"We'll just suck his dick together and which ever one of us gets it, then don't swallow but keep it in your mouth and then kiss me and let the cum run into my mouth."

Then I realized I had seen something similar in a porn movie. I didn't think people really did such things.

The whole time we are talking, I'm exploring her body. I loved the shape and feel of her tits, they were so firm and even laying on her back, they stuck out. She was holding me to her and one nipple was right in front of my face. I took my finger and traced around her nipple, watching it react to my finger. I used my forefinger and thumb to roll her nipple back and forth. It made my pussy so wet to hear her moan as I worked over her nipple.

I couldn't believe how relaxed I felt in her arms as she played with my hair. She ran her fingers through my hair and massaged my head. She would lean over and kiss my forehead softly, then pick my chin up and kiss my lips. The touch of her lips felt like electricity and I loved feeling her tongue as she explored my mouth.

Our kissing slowly started becoming more intense and I could feel the need building in her mouth. I continued to pinch and pull on her nipples, keeping them tight and wrinkled up. I loved her piercings and told myself that I was going to do mine as soon as I could. I fantasized that Larry could chain us together by our nipples so that I would always be there to pleasure him. That would be so neat being able to tug on the chain and pull Foxy's nipples.

We would have to go shopping so Foxy could help me pick out clothes that would show off my pierced nipples. The thought of us walking through a restaurant or bar with chained up nipples made my whole body quiver. I could get outfits, like Foxy, with a scooped neck that was open to my navel and exposed the sides of my tits with a gold chain between my nipple rings.

I felt so good laying there fantasizing about our future antics, while my pussy continued to throb from Larry's big cock servicing me. I really hoped that my husband was doing okay, because I needed Larry and Foxy to keep on fucking me. They had said that they liked us and wanted us to be good friends. I couldn't believe all the things that I've done tonight especially realizing that I liked girls as much as I did guys.

Foxy broke into my fantasizing and started talking about finishing Larry off. The thought of him spraying cum on my face and mouth was so exciting that I could hardly stand it. Plus the idea of us getting him off together would almost make me come every time I thought about it.

She said, "If he starts cumming, just suck the head of his dick and keep all the cum in your mouth. If his dick is down your throat, his favorite spot, then his load will shoot straight into your stomach and there will not be much for us to play with. Once he stops spurting, then you can let his entire dick slide back into your mouth."

"It really turns Larry on to see two girls kiss with cum all over their lips and in their mouth. It turns me on too and I can't wait to share Larry's load with you."

I could feel the juice running out of me thinking about kissing her with a mouth full of hot cum. Sucking a guy off was starting to have more and more appeal to me as I hung around these two guys. Foxy was slowly stroking his dick up and down while she licked it up the side of the shaft. Then she tilted his dick towards me to take over.

While Foxy held the base of his cock, I started sucking the head of his dick. I could hear Larry moan as my lips worked his dick and I flicked the head with my tongue. I pulled his dick out of my mouth to look at it and the head was purple and shiny, it was so hard. I couldn't believe that his dick was still rock hard after he had fucked me silly. I could still taste my pussy and I sucked it all over.

I felt Foxy slide her fingers deep in my wet pussy as she leaned over and started sucking the side of her husband's dick. It was getting hard to concentrate as she kept finger fucking me and I could feel her tongue as she slipped it in my mouth along with Larry's dick.

Foxy started talking to Larry, telling him how hot she was getting from watching me suck his dick and how wet my pussy was getting, while she finger fucked me. Then she told him how she had watched him fuck me and how turned on she was, thinking about sucking his dick when he pulled it out of my wet pussy.

Larry kept running his fingers through our hair. I tried to take his dick completely into my mouth but it was just too big. I could get about two thirds in my mouth before it hit the gag reflex spot in my throat.

We kept swapping his dick back and forth between our mouths as we sucked his cock. Every little bit, we would stop and kiss each other. I loved her tongue sliding into my mouth and tasting the pussy on her lips and tongue. Larry was telling us how beautiful we looked sucking his dick and how great it felt. Every time he would say something like that, it made me try harder to finish him off.

Foxy kept putting more and more fingers in my pussy until one time she had four fingers in me. My pussy felt so good and I was getting to the point that I was coming every couple of minutes from her playing in my pussy.

I said, "Sorry my pussy is so wet, it's never been like this before."

She replied, "Don't worry I plan on cleaning out your pussy and Larry loves a sloppy pussy to fuck."

With that she pulled her fingers out of my pussy and carefully cleaned each finger off. She made sure that all of my pussy was in her mouth and then slid her fingers back into my aching tunnel.

"You guys talk so nasty; I've never heard anyone do that before."

She replied "I love to talk dirty and it helps Larry to get off. You'll find that we don't judge people on their kinks and encourage everyone to relax and be themselves."

I told her, "It must be wonderful to be so free and talk about everything."

"Don't worry babe after a few more lessons from Larry and I, you'll be a real slut."

"And it's okay for me to be a slut?" I asked.

Then she added, "Sure being a slut is great and we will get you a dog collar with a name tag that says 'SLUT'. What you will find is that being a slut is a good thing but we will never call you a negative thing like a whore."

I wondered what my husband will say when he sees that I'm wearing a dog collar? Foxy told me that the dog collar helps put you in the right frame of mind. When you buckle the collar around your neck, it turns you into a slut.

I couldn't believe that all this has happened in one night. We met trying on dresses and ended up fucking each others brains out! Now I realized that some of the stories I had read in Penthouse Forum were real as I was living one. I wonder what my husband would say if he picked up a copy of Penthouse and realized that I had written in with our story on how I became a slut and was busy trying to suck off my new best friend's husband?

Between the two of us, we kept passing Larry's dick back and forth as his moans became more vocal. I noticed that Larry was starting to press down on the back of my head making sure his dick went deep into my mouth.

Foxy whispered in my ear, "Larry is a good guy and will make sure you realize that he was about to cum. That way the girl can quit if she doesn't want to take his load."

I told her, "You've got to be kidding; I'm going to suck every drop of cum out of his dick and then let you have half for being such a sweet girl."

We both started seriously working his dick over and I loved watching her swallow his entire cock. Hopefully she can teach me that trick as his dick would just slide down her throat and I could actually see the bulge in her neck where his dick was.

I could feel Larry starting to jerk all over as his dick popped out of Foxy's mouth and she told me to take it quick as he is cumming. She didn't get all the words out of her mouth before I swallowed his dick and sucked it as hard as I could. Then I remembered her suggestion and let his dick slide out of my mouth until I just had the head in my mouth. I kept sucking his dick and licking the head as I heard Larry cry out and squeeze the back of my neck.

I felt the cum spurt out of his dick and splash against the back of my mouth. Foxy had buried her hand in my pussy and was watching me intently as I sucked his dick and pulled all of the cum into my mouth. My mouth was coated with his jism and when I felt the pulsations ease up I slid his dick deep into my mouth and pulled it out again.

I looked at his cock and it was covered in cum. I took my thumb and ran up the bottom of his dick from the base to work out the last drops in his dick. I could see a big drop of cum now on the head of his dick and I carefully licked it off. Then I rubbed the head on my lips to get the last bit of juice off his dick.

Looking at Foxy, I could see that she had pulled her fingers out of me and was sucking them clean as she watched me with a big grin on her face. Then she leaned over and kissed me and started sucking my tongue.

I pushed her back and as she lay down, I got on top of her. First, I glanced at Larry to be sure he could see and then opened my mouth and let the cum run out of my mouth into hers. She had her eyes open watching me but I could tell that she was getting her rocks off as the cum ran into her mouth. I couldn't believe how easily or the number of times I had seen her come. I made a promise to myself that I was going to learn how to do that especially when I became a full fledged slut!

We kissed and I loved the way she sucked my lips and cleaned off the cum from them. Finally after we had passed the load of cum back and forth a few times, we both looked at Larry and swallowed. Then Foxy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue so he could see that it was all gone except for a little bit around her lips. So I looked at Larry and showed him that I had swallowed his load also.

Then we both lay down on Larry's stomach and kissed each other while we slowly played with his dick. I was so sated and had never came as many times as I did with these two. She told me that she owed me a good pussy licking but was so exhausted from coming that she needed a few minutes break. With that she closed her eyes and fell fast asleep.

Larry said, "Man that was wonderful but I'm being a bad host and should be making sure that everyone is having a good time. But I'm up here getting one of the best fucks of my life with my two best girls. We should probably check on the others.

I was thinking, his dick is still hard but I guess I should give him a break. And to think he called me one of his best girls; my pussy throbbed with that remark.

He asked me, "Do you want a t-shirt or something to cover up with?"

I said, "I'm okay, I will just stay naked being the slut I am. In fact, I love being naked for you to look at."

We went downstairs and found my husband and the couple that we had just met naked and sound asleep in front of the fireplace. She was in the middle and the guys were curled up on either side of her. I could still see traces of cum on her face and so I guess she took care of both of them. Hopefully they had as good a time as I did.

Larry walked over to the closet and pulled out a quilt and covered them up. Then he threw a couple of logs on the fire to keep them warm. I couldn't believe how sweet he was and how much I loved him and his wife.

We stopped in the kitchen to get a couple of glasses of wine and then walked out onto the patio and slipped into the hot tub. Larry hit the button for the jets and the hot water swirling around me felt wonderful. I didn't notice it before but my leg muscles were sore, I guess from straining while I came so many times. The hot water soothed my body as I slid in until only my head was out. I felt Larry's hand on my leg and without thinking I spread my legs for him. God, I was a slut!

Larry started rubbing my pussy and it felt so good, not really sexual but really relaxing. I reached over and started softly playing with his dick. I couldn't believe that his dick was still pretty hard especially how he had fucked his wife and my brains out.

They had a beautiful in-ground pool and a hot tub on the patio. The moon was out and I could see that their backyard was completely private with heavy woods to the rear.

Larry told me, "None of our neighbors can see into the pool area and the woods behind the house go for miles. We always go naked in the pool or hot tub and even skinny dip with some of our straight friends."

He asked, "Do you have any questions about tonight and hopefully you are having a good time?"

"I feel wonderful," I replied. "Do you guys make a habit of picking up people at the mall?"

He laughed and said, "No, we don't but you would be surprised how often things like that happen. Normally if we meet someone that we think would be good in the lifestyle we try to talk to them a little and plant the idea in their head. Tonight was a little unusual in that we hit it off so well."

I told him that we had been fantasizing about being with other people and had kind of gotten immersed in the whole idea of swapping partners. So when they came along, I guess we just slipped into a fantasy with them. I asked Larry if they did this with a lot of people.

He replied, "Well, we run with a close group of around 25-30 couples but we don't necessarily get together with all of them. We have an annual New Year's Pajama Party with normally 50-60 couples from all around the country. There are also socials where 100-200 couples get together to dance and party. I hope that you will consider joining us at a party."

"How do you meet people from around the country?" I asked.

"We travel a lot as we have our own plane and at least one other couple we run with has a plane also. You would be surprised how easy it is to find groups in different cities, where you can meet new people. Plus it helps having a wife like Foxy who always meets everybody."

"How did she get the name, Foxy?" I asked Larry.

"Since her name is Roxy, people started calling her Foxy Roxy and then over time it got shortened to Foxy, which suits her to a T."

I replied, "I agree, she is the sexiest person I have ever met and just naturally oozes sex. And she is a Fox!"

"At a party, do I have to sleep with everyone that asks me?" I asked.

"No," he said "You only get together with people you want to party with. There are a lot of couples that neither of us has gotten together with. All you have to do is tell the guy or girl that you don't want to. I suggest that you be nice about it to be polite but no means no."

My head was swimming with thoughts of 100 naked people fucking. I had always had a fantasy of pulling a train. That is taking on a group of guys at one time and my husband and I even talked about it a few times.

"Would people think I'm weird if I wanted to pull a train or have a gang bang?" I asked.

"No, not at all," He replied. "People have all different kinks and even if you don't do it yourself, you don't look down on people who do. Sometimes at a party, I might get together with two or three girls and Foxy will normally get together with maybe one guy or girl and often none at all. A friend of ours is a flight attendant and she gets a group together to gang bang her all the time."

"You mean that Foxy may not even get together with a single person?"

He replied, "Like many of the girls in the lifestyle, she's a show off and enjoys putting on a show for people. In this lifestyle, you can dress as sexy as you want and no one thinks a thing about it besides how good you look. It is a good place to show off and get a little crazy and it is as safe as you want it to be."

"So I guess this is where being a slut comes in?" I asked.

"Correct, you were always taught to be a 'good' girl while growing up and now you don't have to be," he answered. "In the lifestyle, you can act out all of your fantasies without fear of anything getting out of hand or people thinking bad of you, unless you want it to."

About this time I heard the door to the family room open and out stepped Foxy buck naked and looking really hot. I could tell she had just got out of the shower and was still damp all over. I was beginning to think that I might have lezzie tendencies as I looked at her bald pussy and thought about sliding my tongue in her pussy and sucking her clit.

"I thought you guys might have slipped out here," she said, "Everyone else is asleep. Why do people always fuck me and then leave me all alone?"

Larry said that we just came out to enjoy the moonlight and talk. Foxy slid in the hot tub beside me and reached down to play with my pussy. She found Larry's hand and started rubbing his hand.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds