Daddy Caught by Daughter Pt. 03

I open my mouth and with no teasing whatsoever I engulf this cock and take it all the way into my throat without hesitation. "My God UNCLE SISSY you are a natural COCKSUCKER aren't you,: says Niki? I shudder at her humiliating comments and suck harder wanting to impress my owner and niece. I suck up and down pulling hard with my lips as I deepthroat him on every downward stroke. This works well as almost immediately we here the soft knock on the wall indicating he is about to cum.

The cock in my mouth swells and shoots hard. His cum hits the back of my throat causing me to gag a little but I know Niki wants it in my stomach. So I hold on and swallow every hot nasty drop of stranger cum. He must have become very sensitive because he all but jerked his cock back through the hole and he was gone.

I turn on my knees already thinking there would be another cock in the other hole. We had only been here maybe twenty minutes and I already had two hot loads of man jizz in my stomach. As I turn I see both Niki and Vickie at the other hole. Vickie is stroking the shaft of a very large black cock. It had to be at least nine inches and thick. Ms. Vickie's hand would not even go around it completely. Niki was busy licking and sucking the fat head. The scene before me was the hottest thing I had ever seen in real life. Two young beautiful white girls stroking and slobbering on a big black cock. My little sissy clitty was flooding my panties with clitty precum.

I hear motion behind me and turn to see another cock coming through the hole I had just been sucking through. It was dark brown so I figured he must be Hispanic. It wasn't fully hard yet and it was about seven inches already. I crawled back over and began to stroke it. I lick the fat head and stick the tip of my tongue into the pisshole. He groans and shoves forward hard . With no warning at all he forcefully fills my mouth and throat with his cock. He fucks in and out a few times real fast and I feel his cock continue to grow in my mouth. He is fucking my mouth now.

I hear a commotion behind me but I can't turn to see due to the hard face fucking I am receiving from what I am sure is now a full eight inches of cock.

He is brutal and uncaring with my mouth. It is obvious he only cares about dumping his seed in my sissy slut mouth. My throat is beginning to open up and he slides down easier and easier. He forcefully makes me deepthroat him on every thrust. Spittle and drool is flooding out of my mouth and covering the front of my mesh top and lacey bra. Then it happens. He erupts, filling my mouth full to overflowing with hot nasty man cum. I try to swallow but there is just too much and it is running down my chin dripping onto my chest. He pulls back until just his cockhead is in my mouth and it pulses two more times giving me even more jizz to swallow.

I turn around to see Niki and Vickie both sitting on the loveseat again. Only now there is a black guy in the booth with us. They had let him in while I was completely engrossed with the hard facefucking I had received. He was not tall, maybe 5'9" or so. But between his legs had to be at least ten inches of big black cock. Both girls were taking turns licking and sucking and stroking it. He was enjoying every second. Niki sees me watching and motions me over with a simple wave of her hand. Crawling over I am kneeling beside Niki and the monster cock is only inches from my face. Niki guides his cock to my mouth and he wastes no time in pushing it in deep. I gag but manage to get about three inches down my throat. I look up at Niki with about eight inches of black cock in my mouth and throat.

Vickie is squeezing Niki's tits which are fully exposed and pinching her nipples. Niki has a finger gliding in and out of Vickie's pussy. At some point Vickie had lost her pants and was naked from the waist down. Niki was fucking her with her finger and rubbing Vickie's clit with her thumb.

The owner of the black cock in my throat starts fucking my mouth slow and deep. Going as deep as he can with each inward push until I gag. The he pulls out and goes back in. He is fucking spit and drool out of my mouth and down my chin and neck. He rubs his wet slimy cock all over my face then pushes it back into my throat. My fourth cock of the night is in my mouth I can't possibly feel like more of a slut.

The guy turns to Niki and asks. "Is it ok if I fuck your SISSY SLAVE in her pussy?" A huge smile comes across Niki's face and she turns to me. "You hear that BITCH BOI," she says? Niki pulls the cock from my mouth and orders me to turn around. I turn and suddenly there is Ms. Vickie's pussy right in my face.

Vickie's pussy is slightly open still from the fingering Niki had been giving her. Her lips were puffy and swollen. I looked at her hardened clit poking out between the folds of he juicy cunt lips. Ms. Vickie pulled my face into her cunt and I was more than happy to oblige and start licking her sweet pussy. Ms. Vickie started moaning when my tongue circled her clit before sucking it between my lips. She leaned back, closed her eyes and let go with a huge gush of pussy cum right into my mouth. I licked and sucked savoring the taste of this luscious woman's pussy.

Meanwhile Niki busied herself with pulling down my panties and lubing up my asshole. She pushed three of her fingers into me. I feel Niki spreading my ass open as I continue licking and sucking Ms. Vickie's hot pussy. Then it happens. I feel that big black cockhead touch my lubed up puckered asspussy. Without any consideration for the sissy whore he was about to fuck he pushed in. When the big head of his cock popped past my anal opening I all but screamed into Vickie's pussy. Vickie pushed my face hard into her cunt to muffle my whimpers. He took only a moment before he pushed in and in and in. Finally I felt his balls hit mine and I knew he was deep inside my sissy cunt hole. It felt like I was being split open.

He started to pull out and it felt like he was turning me inside out. Then he rammed back in hard. When he hit bottom this time the force shoved my face even harder into Ms. Vickie's pussy. I licked and sucked and whimpered and licked. He began to pound in and out of me like a common street whore. It hurt like hell but I was in ecstasy. I was moaning and groaning and in between licking Vickie's pussy begging for more cock.

Ms. Vickie hit another orgasm and if it had not been for kissing Niki, her scream would have surely brought the police. Niki took this chance to pull my face from Vickie's pussy and shove it into her own. I start licking and sucking Niki's smooth hairless pussy and her juice is nectar on my tongue.

The man behind me starts fucking with earnest and I am now pushing back to meet every thrust. Niki is thrusting her sweet young pussy onto my tongue. Vickie has moved around and is holding my ass cheeks apart so she can see this big black cock burying itself into my boi pussy. It was like a scene from a nasty porno of ever there was one.

The cock in my ass started throbbing and squirting spurt after spurt of hot black cock jizz into my man cunt. Niki sees it and her orgasm hits soaking my face with her sweet juices. I lick and lick drinking her down and loving her taste. The owner of the big cock in my ass slowly stops cumming and pulls out leaving my worn out hole gaping wide open. Niki pushes me around and says, "Ok UNCLE SISSY show gratitude for the incredible fucking you got and clean that man's cock for him."

I open my mouth and take him in tasting my ass and his cum as he pushes deeper into my mouth. I lick and suck until he is wilted and soft. He puts his cock away, thanks the girls and he is gone.

One hour and I had sucked four cocks, swallowed three hot loads of jizz, and taken a brutal ass fucking from a big black cock, and sucked it clean. I was a whore and I looked the part. My face and chest was covered in drool, spit up, pussy juices, and cum. My mascara was all down my face from the tears that had flowed from all the facefucking.

Niki and Vickie were kissing each other on the loveseat. After the last guy left Niki asked if I loved real cock and if I wanted more? I nodded my head in consent and replied, "Anything you wish Ma'am." Niki laughs with Vickie and says maybe next time, let's call it a night this time.

We all arrange our clothing and exit the video booth. There are guys lined up along the walls most assuredly waiting their turn. We walk past them and enter the front of the store once more. In the bright lights I can see the front of my top covered in spit and cum. I am a mess. There was four people shopping in the store three men and one woman. Seeing this Niki decides we need to stop and buy Ms. Vickie her own strapon. This causes us to have to walk right past the woman and two of the men. They see me and I can tell they think I am a slut. My face is a mess along with my clothing.

Ms. Vickie selects a nine-inch pink dildo with a matching pink leather harness. Niki is elated that now maybe Alicia will allow Ms. Vickie to join the girl group of owners for one SISSY Daddy/Uncle. I am an attractive man but all my life I had struggled with women. Now at fifty years old I have four beautiful women half my age at one time.

We take our selections to the counter to pay again walking right in front of the woman and one of the men. This time the woman says it really looked like we had fun tonight. Niki and Vickie both laughed and said well at least one of us did as they both looked at me. The woman laughed with them.

At the counter Niki again paid with my credit card. Great now even more people know my name and that I am a sissy cocksucker. At least this is a large city and I don't live here I thought. The gay guy behind the counter rings up our purchases, runs my card and hands it all back to us. Looking at me he s grins and said well gurl you sure look a mess. "Did you get your fill of cock tonight slut," he asked?

Before I could turn away Niki made sure he knew I had four hot meals tonight which elicited laughter from Niki, Vickie, the counter guy, and also the woman shopper that had come up behind us. We took our bags and left the store.

Again I was made to climb into the back seat. As I was climbing into my truck a passing car honked it's horn as my sissy pink pantied ass was exposed to the street. I am surprised when Ms. Vickie gets into the back seat with me but I do not argue. If this sexy woman wants to sit with me I am happy for it.

As Niki begins to drive us towards home Vickie opens her packages and assembles her pink cocked strapon. I should have known something was up. Niki leans over and slides the front passenger seat all the way forward. This creates quite a bit of room in the floor area of the back seat.

Ms. Vickie instructs me to help her put on her new cock. We get her into the harness and I help cinch it up snug around her smooth sexy hips. Once it is tight and in place Vickie begins stroking it like a real hard cock. Looking at me she says, "Get on your knees in the floor and suck my cock gurl."

I slide off the seat onto my knees in the floor between Ms. Vickie's slim sexy legs and take her new pink cock into my mouth. Grabbing my head Vickie starts fucking up into my mouth like she had been fucking for years. She really knew how to handle a cock. I was gagging and slobbering all over her cock when I heard the unmistakable sound of an eighteen-wheeler horn.

Looking to the window of the truck I realize Niki has lowered the tinted window and turned on the inside light of the truck. She is driving with a matching speed right next to the big rig so the driver can see down into my truck. He is no doubt loving seeing what he thinks is one woman sucking another woman's strapon cock.

Ms. Vickie tells me to get up and half kneel in the floor with one knee and put the other knee on the seat with my ass towards the trucker. As I get into position Vickie yanks down my panties exposing my ass and nuts to the driver. Now he knows I am a SISSY WHORE. Vickie kneels in the floor behind me and lines up her new nine-inch cock with my asscunt. No lube is needed as the cum from the big black cock is still leaking from my worn out hole. She rams her cock all the way in with one full thrust and starts fucking me hard. God this woman knows how to handle a cock she fucks better than most men. Looking over my shoulder I see the trucker giving us the thumbs up and talking on his CB radio. Oh god he is telling all the other truckers about the SISSY BITCH getting ass rammed by a beautiful young woman with a big strapon cock.

Niki drives beside him for about 15 miles letting him enjoy the show. Vickie really pounds her cock into me hitting my prostate with every thrust. I have at least three orgasms from my ass fucking without even touching my sissy clitty. There is no ejaculate but my entire body spasms uncontrollably. It is obvious to Ms. Vickie, Niki, and the trucker that she has fucked me to orgasm after orgasm.

Finally Niki waves and puts the window up. I hear the trucker's horn going off several times as we speed away. About twenty minutes later we arrive at my house. It is only about Eleven PM and my neighbors lights are still on. I am thinking oh god they are not in bed yet and I am dressed like this. Niki informs me that I am to get out of the truck on my neighbors side and walk SLOWLY into the house. I panic but I know I have no choice so I comply.

I make it to the front door and Niki takes her sweet slow time unlocking and opening the door making me stand under my porch light in all my SISSY glory. Finally we go inside and I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Once inside the foyer both Niki and Vickie hug me tightly. Both kiss me full mouthed with open lips our tongues entwining. Very sexy and erotic kisses. They each take a hand an lead me to my bathroom. Vickie slowly undresses me and removes my wig. Niki starts the shower and adjusts the water.

Luckily I have a large shower as all three of us step inside the shower. These lovely and soft sexy women take their time washing me. They make sure to wash off all the makeup. They turn my ass to the water spray and begin fingering my abused hole and washing away the bits of cum that remain and are no washing out. I moan and push back on their fingers. "Oh my God you are such a slut," says Niki. She slaps my ass hard and tells me to calm down.

We all finish washing and get out of the shower. Together we all help dry each other. Again both girls hug me and kiss me passionately but lovingly. We walk into the bedroom where Niki and Vickie turn back the covers on my huge king sized bed.

The girls push me into the bed and I slide to the middle as they both climb in on either side of me. Laying on my back each girl takes my arm and puts it around her and snuggles to my sides. This is heaven. A beautiful young woman on either side of me snuggling.

As the girls rub and caress my chest my cock springs back to life. Realizing I had not yet cum tonight the girls decide to take care of me. Niki slides down and takes my hard cock into her mouth sucking long and slow up and down. Vickie also moves down and licks and tongues my balls as Niki sucks my cock. Vickie moves and licks my shaft as Niki's lips move up and down. The girls begin taking turns sucking my cock and licking my balls. At one point they are kissing each other around the head of my cock. It doesn't take long before I shoot my hot cum into Vickie's mouth. Vickie kisses Niki sharing my cum. They move up and kiss me sharing it with me as well. We all suck each others tongues and swallow my hot jizz.

All three of us are exhausted from a night of kinky nasty sex. I never imagined being an owned slave could be this happy. The girls snuggle up closely to my sides under my arms. I pull them close and hold them tight.

Vickie and Niki both caress my chest softly tweaking my nipples as their hands play with each other across my chest. How does one man deserve this? I tell both girls thank you for such a wonderful evening and for using me as they wished.

Vickie kisses my neck and nuzzles into my arm and shoulder. I hug her close and I can tell she is moments from sleep. "You are welcome Uncle Josh," she says. Seconds later I hear her begin snoring very faintly. I had only just met this beautiful young woman but already I felt a deep attachment to her.

I can hear Niki's breath deepen as well and I know she is about to drift off to sleep. I lean over and softly kiss her forehead. Looking up at me Niki says, "I love you Uncle Josh, I am in love with you."

What? Did she just say she was "In LOVE" with me? I knew she and I were close for the past several years but I never thought she would be in love with me. I loved her with all my heart as well. I knew from this moment forward things would be different for Niki and me.

"I love you too Baby," I said. But she was already asleep. I lay there in the dark with two incredible young woman snuggled up to me sleeping softly and safely in my arms. I felt a little guilty about Alicia not being here and hoped she would not be mad about tonight.

Just before I faded off to sleep I knew deep inside, I was in love with Niki too. What a night of fun and revelations.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 294 milliseconds