• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy Comes Home

Daddy Comes Home

The Daddy-Dom is about security, not age. Though the names are changed, this is a hopeful, heartfelt outpouring of what I hope will happen when Daddy finally gets here. It's a rarity that I write about something that is less than out-there-fantasy and I love this story. I hope you do too.

~~~~~

The pain from bite on her throat zipped down her spinal cord like an electric jolt and vibrated over her clit. Arousal clenched all the wee muscles in her core as fluid gushed. She lowered herself even further on his huge cock, stretching her ass wider. The sting of the bite drowned the fiery burn of little used muscles being pushed past their limits. Her head dropped back as she fought to maintain control of her body and let herself adjust to his girth.

It was the third time in eight hours he'd been inside her.

The first time...

Jessica opened the door to see him standing there, filling the entire doorway. Seven years had passed since their last encounter. Matching grins creased their faces a split second before she'd launched herself at him. She kissed him until she could feel his entire ten and a half inch cock pressed against her belly, hard as a rock. They'd barely gotten the door closed and locked before she was tearing at his clothes.

Steve decided to remind her who was in charge. He tossed her up against the wall and slid one hand down her body, his other holding her lightly by her throat. Her fingers stilled then dropped to her hips to help him push the capris and panties down. His hand dipped between her legs and slid through the slickness of her to find her heated core. He groaned into her mouth as he found her soaked and ready.

Her clothes slid to her ankles and she stepped out of them as he dragged her to the couch and pushed her face first over the back of it. Steve pulled himself free of his jeans, kicked her ankles apart and eased his way into her. Jessica writhed as her body, tight and closed after years of nothing but slim dildos, spread open with difficulty to accept a cock that was almost as fat as a pop can.

Finally he was buried inside of her. Both of them shuddered as he stopped and stood there a moment. She knew then, with absolute certainty that he was her One, that there'd never truly been anyone else. He knew it too; this was where he belonged, with this girl wrapping him up in her love.

He grinned and slapped her ass, enjoying the ripples as her flesh moved under the impact and a red imprint of his hand formed. "Hello, my lover, I'm Home."

Jessica could hear the capital H in his voice and she grinned as she folded her arms to support her head on the seat of the fluffy, slightly overstuffed couch. "Hi Daddy." She tightened her muscles around his cock and was rewarded with a moan.

"Naughty girl." He slapped her again and pulled back, almost all the way out. Then he slid back in, grinding his teeth to keep from driving into her with this second stroke. He was almost buried in her again when she whimpered and wriggled, teasing every inch of him with that slick heat gripping him so tightly. He was buried once more and inching back out, his fingers digging into her hips so hard his nail beds were white, when she made the I'm-going-to-cum noise and her pussy flooded with hot juices.

"Oh no, not yet. You don't cum until I say so." He pulled out then slammed in hard.

Jessica whimpered at his words. "Yes Daddy." He bottomed out when he slide home and she yelped. The sharp pain dissolved the moment he moved again. He started fucking her with short strokes, using half his cock, in order to rub the crown against her g-spot over and over. She writhed, the fingers of one hand going to her clit.

Steve drove home then stopped moving and bent over her. He wrapped one hand around her throat and pulled her head up. As he savaged her mouth with a searing kiss he braced himself with the other hand and moved his hips again. Small but strong strokes pounded her. He swallowed her cries of pleasure for a moment then decided he wanted to hear them.

He stood, gripped her hip with one hand and the opposite shoulder with the other and fucked her hard. When he could feel his balls start to tighten up he ground his teeth to hold on to his control and spoke through them. "Cum Jessica, cum all over my cock. Now!"

At his words, Jessica released the iron grip she'd had on her orgasm and growled. Her pussy gripped him tight as she pinched her clit and revelled in all that was her Daddy. The first orgasm crashed through her, ripping down walls and blowing up her defences. She sobbed as the second one washed through in a healing wave.

The third took Steve by surprise. Her body bucked back against him and he lost control and roared as his orgasm was torn from him. It pulsed through his cock, splashing her insides with wave after wave of cum. Their fluids slthered down her legs as they both dropped forward over the back of the couch. When Steve realized he was crushing his girl he stood up and slid out of her. Their pleasure gushed from her, splashing her inner thighs and dripping on the floor.

Jessica giggled. "Hi Daddy."

"Hello Jess-i-ca." Steve drawled out her name in the way that made her grin. "Don't suppose you have lunch ready?" He helped her stand, catching her when her legs wobbled.

"Almost, just have to cook the chicken." She made a little face as the cum began to dry. "May I clean up first, please?"

Steve considered the matter; he liked his pleasure dripping from her. He also wanted her naked but hot oil splatter on breasts didn't work anymore than trails of cum on the floor. "You may, little honey, but you had better only put a t-shirt on."

"Yes Daddy." She hurried off as fast as the wobbly legs could take her and disappeared into the bathroom.

Steve sat on the couch, his cock limp against his jeans. He wriggled out of them and decided to wash up as soon as she was done. He looked around her apartment, nodding at the pale yellow walls, smiling at the pictures of her family all over the place. He got up to look at the oil paintings then studied the huge library of movies. When he heard the bathroom door open he turned just in time to see a flash of pale flesh.

Jessica put on a soft cotton sleep shirt, one that just barely covered her ass, then hurried into the kitchen. She pulled the marinating chicken out and heated the oil in the pan. While she was cooking she lost herself in the feelings of her pussy twitching as it tried to come to terms with the size of her Daddy's cock. Even this long after, she was still feeling the stretch.

Steve came back out to find her standing over the stove, feet apart, slightly wider than her shoulders, metal tongs in one hand as she turned the chicken breasts. He admired the long length of her legs. His girl was tall, at almost 5'9" but she was still small to him. He loved the bit of weight life, children and age had put on her. He liked the small lines around her eyes, the laugh lines at her mouth. He adored the strands of silver in her hair. She was his and to him she was perfect in all her complications and curves.

Jessica studied the big man while they ate. He'd started shaving his head a few years before their reunion and she liked it. She'd never known him with a lot of hair anyway. He was sitting there shirtless and she wanted nothing more than to rub her face on his furry chest. Her big bear of a Daddy towered over her at 6'7" and she loved it. She felt small and safe. He was sixteen years older than her and that's one reason he was Daddy. The other was that he'd always taken care of her. It was as simple as that. She didn't need to regress to be his little girl, it was just fact and as natural as breathing. To her, he was perfect.

"Do you want to take a nap when we're done, Daddy?"

"Yes, I think so. That last drive was a long one." He took a drink of the ice water and studied his empty plate. "This was very good, honey. Thank you for cooking for me." He'd watched her set the table, placing each piece just so on the place mats she'd purchased in Niagara Falls. He'd been astounded when she had put his drink and plate on a tray, stripped her shirt and picked up the tray.

His little girl had knelt beside him and set the tray on the floor to her right. She'd spread her thighs and straightened her back then picked up his drink. She'd pressed the glass lightly to her core, shivering at the chill, then slid it up her body to her heart where she'd paused, closed her eyes and said something under her breath. He had watched as she lifted the glass to her mouth and kissed the rim before lifting it to him, one hand under the base as the other held it steady.

"Your drink Daddy," she'd said, "may it refresh you and slake the thirst acquired on your journey." She'd held it there until he took it. Then she had picked up his plate and lifted it over her head too. "Your lunch. Your girl hopes it eases your hunger and that it pleases your tongue as much as it pleased me to cook it for you."

Again she'd held the object until he took it from her. Then she had stayed there on her knees until he told her to get up. Only then did she put her shirt back on and sit down to eat her lunch.

Afterwards, she cleared the table and started the dishes. He watched her for a long moment, thinking, then his eyes strayed down her legs and back up again, lingering at the frayed hem of the tee as it brushed against her with every movement.

Unbelievably, he felt his cock harden again.

The second time...

Jessica squeaked as she was snatched from behind. Arms locked around her waist and a hard cock pressed into her back. His huge hands cupped her heavy breasts as she watched. She was amazed how her double-Ds turned into itty bitty titties in his hands. Then he pinched her nipples between thumb and forefinger and she forgot to think anymore. Her head dropped back against his chest and she twisted it slightly, offering her mouth for his kisses as she blindly reached out to turn the water off.

She was gratified when he took her mouth hard. His tongue plundered her mouth and she sucked on it. He groaned and the sound filled her with a smug, heady arousal; she knew that only she made him this hot, that it'd always been her, just as he'd always been the only one for her. The Goddess knew she'd tried to forget him, he was out of her reach, but something would always bring him to mind within days of her managing to put him in a closet in her mind. It would always take weeks to get him back into that closet again, sometimes months.

Jessica turned in his arms and slid her hands over his chest. One hand curled around the back of his neck while the other slipped down his belly until she could wrap her fingers around his cock. He was hard, ready for her, and by the rasp of his breathing, he wanted to be in her just as much as she wanted him in her.

Both hands went behind her and she hopped up onto the counter, breaking the kiss. She stared at him with dark, heavy-lidded eyes, revelling in the look of love and lust on his face, and wrapped her legs around his waist. She locked her ankles and pulled him close. He wrapped one big hand around his erection and guided it into her. Then he drove in deep so hard she slammed into the cupboards with first her shoulders then her head.

Steve reached up and cradled her head in one hand as he bent to nibble her ear. She tightened her legs around his waist and rocked her hips towards him. Jessica gloried in the groan of need she got from him then gasped in the next breath as he pulled out and slammed into her again.

Once again she turned her mouth up, offering it to him. As she kissed him and he kissed her she had a fleeting thought about the strange duet they had going on. They were fucking each other hard with their bodies but they made love with their mouths. All the years they'd loved each other were poured into that kiss. They stole each other's breath and gave it back over and over. They melted into each other, one heart, one mind, one soul.

As his hips moved like pistons, fucking her as hard as he could, the cupboard doors banged and punctuated each stroke. Jessica was sure that she was going to end up with bruises across her shoulder blades but she simply didn't give a damn. She fucked him back as hard as she was able. Her nails dragged up his back as her first orgasm hit, marking him as hers. She screamed into his mouth and he laughed in delight, tearing his mouth from her so he could watch her face.

Jessica forced her eyes open so she could watch him as his pleasure peaked. He dropped his hands to her hips and thrust harder as his balls tightened again and the orgasm was torn from some place deep inside him. Her head hit the cupboard again as he slammed into her one last time. She didn't care. She watched him cum, each pulse of his orgasm triggering another one of hers and wringing cries from her throat.

He rested his forehead on the cupboard door, so close she could feel his breath on her neck. She stroked his sweaty body with her fingertips.

"This moment, right now, right here, this is what all the mistakes I've made, everything we've been through as led to. This is where I belong."

Steve lifted his head and searched her face for the truth of her words. When he found it he smiled and stepped back, pulling from her reluctantly and dragging a gasp from both of them.

"Well, little girl, I'm home now. The past is done and gone." He held his hand out to her and led her to the bedroom. Which in turn led to...

The third time...

The bite on her throat zipped down her spinal cord like an electric jolt and vibrated over her clit. Arousal clenched all the wee muscles in her core as fluid gushed. She lowered herself even further on his huge cock, stretching her ass wider. The sting of the bite drowned the fiery burn of little used muscles being pushed past their limits. Her head dropped back as she fought to maintain control of her body and let herself adjust to his girth.

Steve left a mark on her throat to match the ones on her breasts. He groaned. "Baby, I don't know how much more I can take. You're too tight."

Jessica was barely able to speak. They'd gotten to this point after hours of petting that moved into light bondage that graduated into spanking that became experimenting with her canes. She was deep in subspace and barely coherent. She was open, pliant and willing to do anything to please him. She forced the words from her mind to her lips as she lowered herself further. "Please Daddy...just a little more."

Steve surprised himself with the growl that formed deep in his chest. He had a primal urge to force her down over his cock. His fingers dug into her, one hand in her hair, tightening until she gasped in pain. The other hand gripped her hip hard enough to leave bruises. "Come on baby." This was new to him too, no woman had ever been ...he didn't know... brave enough before. She was so tight around him he felt like she was milking him.

Jessica was all about the sensations. The tearing pain as he pulled her hair allowed her to drop another inch and it just fuelled her arousal. His fingers in her hip were a mark of possession to the mind so far gone with her need to serve and be pleasing. It too fuelled her arousal. The growl almost made her cum. The headspace she was in was animal, primitive. She opened her eyes and stared at him as she relaxed her thighs and dropped down on him until she was settled deep in his lap, her legs wrapped around his waist, his cock buried to the hilt in her ass.

Both of them shuddered in reaction. He released her hair and put his hand on her chest, pushing her back until she was braced on her arms. He ran his hand down the middle of her body until he brushed his thumb over her clit. She gasped and jerked then decided she liked that feeling and moved her hips. Steve reached for the little pocket rocket and turned it on.

With one hand splayed over her pelvis, guiding her even as he let her set the rhythm, he held her in place. With the other one he pressed the vibrator to her, just above her clit. Her instant response gratified him. Her back arched and her mouth opened in a silent scream as her rhythm faltered. He groaned as her ass tightened on his cock, nearly losing control. He needed one more thing from her.

"Cum for me little girl." He pressed the vibe directly to her clit and rolled it back and forth a little. She reacted immediately. A long wordless wail burst from her as he forced an orgasm from her. Fluids gushed over his pelvis as she rode his cock, her ass tightening around him over and over. He ground his teeth together and tried to get one more from her before he let go.

It almost worked. Steve rolled the vibe over her clit one more time and as she bucked, screaming, his orgasm was ripped from him. With each throb, she came again. His lap was soaked by the time he dragged his hand away from her. He caught her just before she tumbled backwards. Cradling her against his chest he rolled them onto his back, gratified when she moved her legs, leaving his cock buried in her until it softened.

Jessica stirred just enough to say, "Welcome home Daddy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy Comes Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds