Daddy, Daughter & Granddaughter.

“I’ve seen poppa watching you for days now, he’s been like a tiger stalking its prey and it’s only a matter of time before he springs. Better to give you too him as more of a sacrifice than let him take you forcefully by raping you, because if I left it much longer, that’s what would happen.

Heather patted Pat’s mound, “You’re tight little slit is going to filled by someone who really loves and wants you, just be thankful for that. And don’t worry, I’ll be there to help you through it.”

CHAPTER 5

Pat slept fitfully alongside her mother that night, her head filled with dreams and imaginings of what her poppa would be doing to her the next day. The only thing in her vagina before had been her finger and she’d never gone really deep with that. The prospect of having a man thing pushed up her excited her tremendously and her pussy dripped continually as she thought of it.

Seth arrived back from the out-station in the late afternoon and found both girls waiting on the verandah to greet his arrival. He was overwhelmed with the welcoming kisses and hugs. Heather whispered in his ear and Pat saw Seth look strangely at his daughter.

“Ok, I need to get the bloody dust off me anyway.” And then he vanished into the homestead.

“What did you say to him mom, did you tell him about me?” asked Pat.

“No I didn’t. I told him to get his shower because we were having an early dinner and then I was taking him to bed so I could screw his brains out. Come on, you can shower next and then keep an eye on dinner while I have mine.

Dinner over, Patsy took her goodnight as planned and went to her room. She changed into a pretty baby-doll outfit with matching panties then tied matching ribbons in her hair to give the ‘little-girl’ look. Then she sat on the side of her bed for what seemed an eternity.

Eventually the door opened and her mother beckoned for her to follow. “You look very pretty sweetheart, poppa’s going to love taking you, now just do what I tell you and everything will be ok.”

“About time as well, I’ve been waiting….. Shit Heather what’s Pat doing here?”

Pat saw her poppa hurriedly pull a sheet over his erection. She only caught a brief glimpse but that would remain with her for the rest of her life. She’d already pictured in her mind what it would look like but nothing prepared her for the size, it was massive.

“Don’t cover it up daddy,” Heather said as she led Patsy too the bed, “You’re going to use it on your granddaughter, that’s why she’s here.”

Seth’s heart began beating wildly; he couldn’t believe he was watching his daughter strip Patsy on front of him. The flimsy nightie came up over her head revealing perfectly formed breasts which were crowned small golden areolas and tipped with erect nipples. Then Heather moved behind her daughter and tugged down her flimsy panties, Seth gasped at his granddaughters’ tight hairless pussy, it was just as he’d imagined.

Seth remained both still and speechless as Heather helped Patsy onto the bed and climbed up after her. Spreading Pat’s legs apart Heather said, “I’ll get her ready for you daddy.”

In absolute amazement he saw Heather start to lick on Pat’s pussy lips, furrowing her tongue to gather the seeping juices from her tight crack. When her tongue was fully coated with juices she knelt up embracing her daddy in a passionate tongue clashing kiss.

“There, taste your delicious granddaughter,” she said and then dived between Pat’s legs again.

Pat thought she would die of ecstasy when she felt the tongue press into her and then the whole mouth sucking over her slit. She was close to orgasm before the mouth left her and her pussy was really wet.

Heather placed a pillow beneath Pat’s buttocks then lifted her knees until her legs were presses back against her thighs, only did she then force her knees apart as wide as they would go.

Seth felt himself guided between Pat’s knees and encouraged to lie upon her, he felt Heather’s warm hand guiding his cock and locate it against Pat’s pussy.

Both Patsy and Seth heard Heather’s soft words, “Your granddaughter is ready for you daddy, she’s so wet with desire she’ll be able to take your big cock in her virgin pussy. I love you so much she’s my gift too you, this is what I wanted you to do to me when I was younger.

“I can’t give you my virginity but I can give you my daughters. Now take her lovingly while I watch the pair of you.”

Patsy felt the head press against her wetness, slide between her outer lips and engage the tight love tunnel. Then came the stretching as the huge cock slowly began tunneling up her tube in short jabbing strokes, thrust – retreat - thrust – retreat, each thrust gaining more ground. The cock slipped through her membrane like a knife through butter, tearing away her innocence in a single stroke, there was no pain, only a building of pressure with Patsy’s petite body.

Then came the long lingering kiss on her fresh mouth, his tongue emulating the fucking her pussy was receiving, flickering in and out the wetness of her mouth like a small cock. Another thrust and he was deep inside her filling her so completely Patsy felt as though she’d been stabbed to her very heart.

The love of her grandfather died at that moment and was replaced by an even greater passion. The love of a woman for a man, the giving of her virginity and body willingly to his needs and desires, she knew in that instant, no one would ever replace him. Now she knew why her mother felt so deeply for her daddy and if she herself had a daughter, she’d sacrifice her to her poppa’s loins.

There was no hint of a warning, no signal that it was going to happen. One moment Patsy was enjoying the cock sliding in and out of her tube the next she was screaming out loudly as the orgasm ripped through her pussy. She was cumming in her brain at the same time, wave after endless wave crashed through her head feeding the eruption between her legs with constant energy.

Instinct made her cunt muscles work furiously on the pole she was impaled on, gripping the cock she milked it without mercy knowing that she had to release the life giving seed.

The tight pulsating grip around Seth’s cock was too much to bear any longer, with a groan he gave one final shove going so deep into his baby girl she squealed. The heavy load of sperm was injected deeply into his granddaughter almost scalding her insides. Pat’s withering orgasm reignited, fresh pulses flowed through her pussy and she sobbed shamelessly at the joy of it.

After the final pulse had passed between them Heather placed her hand on Seth’s shoulder, “Ok daddy I’ll take care of her, you rest while I clean her up.”

Seth was amazed at what happened then. Heather went back between her daughter’s legs and began tending her wounded pussy with a lapping tongue. First the outer lips were cleaned before the tongue burrowed in Pat’s love hole delving for juices and consuming them before Heather closed her mouth over the slit and vacuumed out what was left.

Then Heather turned her attention to daddy, her tongue licking his limp shaft gathering up the traces of his union with Pat. No part of his organ went untouched, even his heavy ball sac received a tongue lashing which brought his rod back to a firm erection. Only then did Heather rise and kiss her daddy full on the mouth allowing him to taste both himself and Patsy on her lips.

The kiss was a long drawn-out passionate one, the type that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand upright. “Daddy,” Heather whispered into Seth’s ear. “You’ve taken Patsy’s virginity, there’s still a part of me that’s innocent, you can take me in the bottom if you want I’ve never been done there.”

If Seth’s cock hadn’t have already been hard it would have been after those few words. It had been a dream of Seth’s to take his daughter’s butt since they’d spent their first night together but he’d resisted the temptation believing it would upset her. She’d submitted herself to the beatings and the pain he inflicted on her body but never thought he would be able to have her last prize.

Heather thought her daddy was hesitating over the idea, “If you do me there, I’ll help you get it into Pat’s butt as well,” she offered as a bribe.

A tube of joy jelly was produced and applied to Seth’s hard rod, then Heather grabbed a pillow and hugged it in her arms while presenting her butt like a mare to a stallion making sure she was in a position for Pat to see the action.

Pat hadn’t heard the conversation, she watched with wide open eyes expecting to see her poppa enter her mommy doggy style, her eyes were on stalks as the Seth spread Heather’s butt cheeks with his thumbs and targeted her brown-betty with his cock.

Seth grabbed hold of Heather’s hips and lunged forward, “Unnnnnnng!…. Oh! That hurts, that really hurts daddy….Uh!.... Uh!... Owwwwwwwww!... Daddy.”

It took three separate and distinct thrusts for Seth to bury his rod deep in his daughter’s gut. He delighted in stretching and hurting her, the feeling of her sacred chute soft and clinging around his pole. Heather clutched the pillow with white knuckles sobbing at the pain of impalement, gritting her teeth and shaking her head from side to side. She never thought it would hurt so much.

Patsy was horrified at the treatment her mother was receiving but that didn’t stop the instant flood between her legs. Even though she could see her mom was in pain, the sight of her tender butt spitted on poppa’s cock was highly erotic. Pat juiced even more when her poppa’s hands reached beneath Heather and grabbed her swinging breasts, first crushing the ripe flesh with his strong hands and then cruelly twisting the erect nipples between fingers and thumbs.

“Your clit, play with your clit, make yourself cum,” Seth grunted over his daughter.

Heather wet her fingers in her mouth and then carried it downward and began frothing madly at the small nub while backing her butt to meet her daddy’s powerful strokes. The pain of penetration had been replaced by a warm glow which slowly began building up to a fire that became so intense, Heather thought she would die.

She was being used and Heather knew it. At last she was her daddy’s slut, every taboo had been broken and she could look forward to a life full of sexual adventure with the man she loved most in the world. From that moment she knew she would do anything her father wanted, take on other men, make love with other women even prostitute herself if he asked her. The wild thoughts took Heather over the edge, screaming out a massive orgasm she felt her rear end fucked down on top the bed, trembling so badly she felt as though she was shaking to pieces.

Seth hadn’t cum in her and pulled his still raging cock from Heather’s hot ass. Patsy saw his eyes turn to her, “Come here baby, poppa’s got something for you.”

“No poppa, please no, don’t do this you’re going to hurt me like you did mommy. I don’t want you to do me there,” Patsy pleaded.

Pat found herself grabbed by both her poppa and mom and forced into a kneeling position much the same as Heather had been in. Her cries for mercy went unheeded, it was her mom who held her small body still while she was gored with the raging cock.

Being broken in was a nightmare for Patricia, she felt as though her insides had been ripped apart and the pain in her small breasts was excruciating as large hands crushed them. Just like her mom, the pain slowly faded and was replaced by heat and desire and Patsy found herself crying out, “Harder poppa, do it harder. Oh! Poppa I love you.”

All the pain Patsy endured was rewarded when she felt her poppa give an extra hard thrust, let out a drawn out gasp and sperm flood the depths of her, scalding the insides. The intensity of her orgasm so powerful it almost drove her into unconsciousness, aware only that she was babbling gibberish.

The sun had long since set and the brilliant afterglow of deep red in the sky burned a promise of another hot dusty day in the outback. A mob of kangaroos hopped silently to the dam drinking their fill after a long thirsty day causing the yabbies to hide their bodies in the muddy bottom.

In the homestead, three happy people slept lovingly wrapped in each others arms dreaming of the life they would spend together.

************

Thank you for the feedback readers, we authors really appreciate your time and trouble. Please take the time to vote and don’t forget to press the submit button. And if you really need a holiday, come and see my beautiful Australia, you’ll be most welcome.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1222 milliseconds