• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Dearest

Daddy Dearest

This is the story of my daughter...and what she did to me. She had just turned 18, and was growing up to be quite a looker. I just knew she was the most popular girl in school...and I had found evidence that she was now sexually active. You know...used condom in the toilet.

I am a writer and I work from home, so one day I hear the mail fall in through the slot and I go pick it up. A bunch of bills and junk mail, with one letter addressed to me. No return address. I open it and find about a dozen colour snapshots. I look at the first one and almost fall down. I go sit down at the desk, and throw the pictures face down on top of it. I cannot believe what I had just seen. It was my daughter, Cheryl, naked, her legs spread apart with her fingers spreading her pussy lips for the camera.

I did not know what to do. Do I keep looking...or should I just throw them out. Who would send me this? Reluctantly I pick up the snapshots again and slowly go through them. The second pic is even more disturbing, it has Cheryl staring at the camera with a swollen cock in her mouth obviously having the time of her life. I want to stop....but I also want to go on. I move around in my chair and notice that I have a raging hard on. Shocked and angry with myself I put the pictures down again. I need time to think. So I walk up to the bedroom, with the pictures and lie down on the bed. I close my eyes and think.

But only one thing keeps popping up in my mind...Cheryl's luscious lips around that thick cock...and suddenly my cock is hard again. Hating myself I pick up the pictures and go through them, each picture almost worst than the previous one. One of them has the cock cumming all over her face, and that kinda pushes me over the top...I unzip my jeans and wrap my hand around my swollen member. I start to stroke myself...looking at the pictures...when suddenly the bedroom door opens and there is Cheryl. Shocked I try to hide the pics and quickly zip up my jeans.

"What are you doing, dad?

"Nothing. Get out...don't you know how to knock?" trying to sound angry, but unable not to notice that she is wearing a tiny short skirt, and a thin top with no bra.

She walks into the room and looks at the pics I had thrown on the floor.

"Daddy...what were you doing?"

"Nothing"

"Did you like those pictures, Daddy? Were you stroking your cock with those pics?" she asks innocently.

I am shocked at the language and do not know what to say. She walks up to me and sits down on the bed. She looks at the bulge in my pants and a smirk appears on her face.

"I know who sent those, Daddy"

"Who?"

"I did" she answers with a twinkle in her eye, and she proceeds to unzip my jeans and slip her hand inside, wrapping it around my thick shaft.

"This is wrong Cheryl....you cannot do this...it's wrong."

"Who says...do you really want me to stop?" she replies as she begins to stroke it.

I am torn. This feels so good...but is so wrong. But before I have time to answer she decides for me. She pulls out my cock and wraps her lips around it.

I moan out loud.

"You like this don't you? You taste so good...." when suddenly I cum in her mouth. She swallows every last drop and stands up and begins to strip.

"You are not too old to get hard again, are you daddy?"

She is fully undressed and the sight of her young naked body makes me hard again.

She climbs on top of me and straddles my face with her crotch. "Taste me, Daddy."

Unable to resist her any longer, I stick out my tongue and run it over her clit.

"Oh yeah....mmmmmhhhh...make me cum, daddy"

I insert my tongue up her soaking pussy...loving her taste...wanting her so badly. As I am eating her pussy, I feel lips around my cock and get shivers down my back. But something occurs to me...I look up and there is Cheryl's face...in ecstasy...so I quickly look down and see this gorgeous brunette looking up at me with my cock in her mouth.

"Oh daddy...let me introduce you to Crystal...I told her this would happen and she wanted to see. I guess she just couldn't just watch anymore...do you mind?"

I cannot believe what is going on...here I am eating my daughter out, while her best friend is giving me a blow job.

Do I mind??? I really should, but I answer:

"God...no...please Cheryl, Crystal....do not stop..."

And so I keep licking Cheryls pussy, as Crystal is sucking me. My tongue darting in and out, my fingers spreading her lips apart, so I can reach deeper. She is moaning louder and louder when suddenly she yells:

"YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" and cums all over my face. I try to swallow all of her juices, when suddenly for the second time that night, I explode. Crystal pulls it out on time and lets the cum land all over her face and tits. Cheryl gets up and sits next to Crystal, and proceeds to lick the cum off her body.

I am looking at this...and I cannot believe this is happening. Am I a bad father?

All that I know is that I am getting hard again, looking at Cheryl licking my cum off of Crystal. And I don't care if its wrong or not anymore...its feels so good.

"Cheryl?"

She turns to me, cum dripping off her lips "Yes, Daddy?"

"I want to fuck you"

And a huge grin spreads across her face.

"Oh daddy...you don't know how long I have been waiting for you to say that."

She crawls over Crystal and straddles my body. She grabs my swollen cock and slips it inside of her. The feel of your pussy against my cock is overwhelming, and I yell out: "Oh god...baby...you feel so good!!"

She starts to move up and down my shaft, picking up the pace.

"Crystal...come over here please...let me taste that sweet pussy of yours" I manage to say in between pants.

She moves over and straddles my face, as my tongue goes to work.

"Oh...Mr. Lowe...please don't stop that..." she sighs.

Meanwhile, Cheryl is still fucking my brains out. I reach out with my hands and fondle her small, firm tits...twisting her nipples...making her yell in pain and pleasure. Her pussy still moving up and down my shaft. Feeling myself getting close to cumming, I pull away from Crystals pussy and whisper to Cheryl:

"Baby...i am going to cum soon...are you sure you want to do this?"

"More than anything, Daddy...I want to feel your cock cumming in me...I want to feel your cum dripping out of my pussy...cum, daddy...please!!"

And that word does it...my cock explodes inside of her...my body convulsing...Cheryl screaming in pleasure. I cum and cum...as if there was no end. I don't recall every cumming this hard.

I lay back on the bed...panting...so tired...so drained.

Cheryl moves off, but does not lie down. She stands up and moves so she is standing above me and Crystal. Her dripping pussy right above us.

"Would you please?" Cheryl says, not needing to say who she is talking to...both of us knowing she wants us to lick my cum from her pussy.

So we gladly do so.

Crystal and I take turns licking the dripping cum from her pussy...Cheryl moaning in pleasure. Unexpectdly this really turns me on...and I become hard again. Busy licking Cheryl, I don't notice Crystal moving over and slipping her pussy around my cock. But once she has, I grab her and push her down under me.

I wanted to control this time.

So I push her down under me and start to fuck her hard. Real hard. My whole body getting into it. Crystal yelling out in pain, but enjoying it, not asking me to stop. Cheryl looking at us, touching herself.

"Fuck her harder, dad!!"

And I comply, fucking Crystal as hard as I have ever fucked before. Crystal screaming in pain. And then I cum inside of her...my whole body cumming...and then I fall on her.

Exhausted.

I move around and lie down in between Cheryl and Crystal.

"God...I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"What are you talking about, Daddy...how would you feel if we did this everyday?"

Cheryl says with a grin on her face.

"Yes, Mr. Lowe...I would like that very much.." Crystal says.

What have I become...I am hating myself...but answer:

"I would LOVE that."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Dearest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds