• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Daddy for a Day

Daddy for a Day

So before I get started I'd like to say everything that I will be posting are all true. As crazy, weird and perverted as they may seem. But let's move forward.

So... It was one of those lonely nights, you know, you've been working all day, trying to fall asleep but you can't because you are too horny. I decided to scroll thru some girls on a social network site on my phone to pass the time. I see this girl and I read her information. She had just turned 18 about a week before I saw her online and it was the end of her junior year of high school. She was cute, tall and skinny, nice ass, light brown skin, big beautiful lips. I hit her up, we talked for a while and I let her know when I'm out in your area we should hang out. "I dont know, she says. You are 30 and I'm just hitting 18, my mom is 35." Damn... I thought to myself, but then she says, "but you are cool, could I call you daddy from now on" Of course, what man would say no to that request.

So a few weeks past and I'm in her area, she calls me and is doing her usual dirty talk "please come back home and rape me daddy, I wont tell mommy this time, I promise. Can you eat it when I get home from softball practice again, I'll keep my sweaty uniform on for you" Whoa...

To make a long story short, I got the address and headed there the next day. I got out of my car and asked what time her mom was coming home from work and how far away did she work. "We have about 2 hours, she says, but the problem is, my little brother is here. He is 3 and has way too much energy" I looked at her tall skinny body in amazement. She had been working out, she had on some booty shorts and a sports bra. I little bit of sweat was glistening on her stomachs peach fuzz. She had a nice round ass with long skinny legs, small boobs but not flat chested.

After running him half to death for an hour, he finally falls asleep. We tip toe into her bedroom and she starts talking "daddy, mommy isn't home from work, let me help you out" she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my fat cock thru my boxers and licked it up and down like she was starving. She insisted that I called her babygirl instead of her real name during sex. I didn't ask why. She was trying her best to deep throat my dick and undress me at the same time. It was the sloppiest, hottest blowjob that I had, had in a while. She took it out her mouth and said "daddy, can you take a look at my booty, can you kiss it and make it feel better" she climb onto my face with her panties still on and pulled them to the side to give me access to her asshole and her sweaty pussy, that by this time was almost dripping wet. She had on some little girl type panties with the flower print, or cartoon characters. Who cares, it was 69 time. She had a big juicy pussy and a long clit peeking out.

I took the clit into my mouth as I took a big whiff on her pussy. Which turned her on. "daddy is my pussy stinky, should I take a bath? I just finished my softball workout daddy." I never stopped sucking and sniffing to answer any questions. It was sexy that she had enough confidence to feed me her fat sweaty pussy, knowing that it was sweaty. I guess all that sniffing, licking and talking turned her on, because I started to notice her clit moving on my tongue. She let out a loud moan and said daddy, oh uh. As she squirted all over my face. She climbed off me and tongue kissed me. "Sorry daddy, your babygirl just wet the bed, don't tell mommy." She looked up at her wall clock and said oh shit, mommy will really be here in about 20 minutes" She turned around to suggest that she wanted it doggy style. I was putting on a condom while fingering her. "NO DADDY" she screamed, "give me that fat daddy dick raw," as she pulled me inside her. I spread her thick ass cheeks and rammed into her over and over again. "daddy dont rape me, daddy dont rape me" is all I could hear over and over.

The clock was ticking, I had about 10 minutes until her mom was gonna be home and I still going strong. She looked back and said "hey daddy, smell my panties" she reached down on the side of her bed and handed me about 3 or 4 pairs of her underwear. I put the first pair to my nose and smell the sweet spot, while still stroking, "those are from tuesday daddy, I had P.E. and it was hot that day. A boy showed me his thing on the bus that day and it made me wet, how does it smell daddy" I went thru the next 2 as she explained what she wore to school that day, or what her daily activity was for that day.

3 minutes left, and she told me to smell the last pair, "i overslept for school that day, so actually, i wore these thursday and friday, I almost missed the bus. It was 100 plus both of those days, and it was so sweaty down there daddy" I felt that warm urge run thru my body and she must have felt it too, she leaned forward to free herself from my dick then leaned in to get a facial. I came all over her big sexy lips and down her throat, all over her a cup tits.

"Run daddy run," she said. I took a pair of her dirty panties to wipe myself off and got dressed and ran to my car. Oh shit... her mom is supposed to be home at 5:30, and it was 5:30 when I ran out of the door to my car. I backed out of the drive way and sped down the country road to the stop sign. I saw a beautiful woman pass by in a silver car. She waved and I watched her pull into her drive way.

I looked in the mirror at myself and saw that I was covered in sweat, I drove off hoping that her mom didn't notice. The girl called me back later that night, thanking me for playing along and apologizing for being perverted. She then asked if I wanted to go on a date with her mom while I was in town. I probably should have said yes, but just her trying to set that up with her mom tells me that this wasn't her first time getting fucked by a 'father figure'.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Daddy for a Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds