• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy, Please Undress Me Ch. 04

Daddy, Please Undress Me Ch. 04

12

Author's Note: I know it's been a terribly long time since I posted the first three chapters of this story. I didn't realize until recently that I had most of chapter four already completed. Thanks to a gentle nudge, I've been able to finish chapter four. I know this sounds obvious, but, unless you've read chapter one through three recently, you won't understand how father and daughter got thrown together like this. Chapter four picks up directly at the end of chapter three with Daddy and Crissy (Kissy) sitting on Daddy's bed.

++++++++++++++++

By now, my cock had been hard for a long, long time and it was leaking a fair amount of precum from the tip. Sitting there and listening to my half naked daughter tell me all the juicy details of what she had done with her friend Beth, and how she's been exposing herself, left me hard as steel and aching for relief.

But that's not what was affecting me the most. I sat there for a long time staring at her perfect little breast buds. They were close enough for me to reach out and touch, or suck, if I wanted to. I know she saw me staring at them – there was no way she could have missed that. And who could blame me? Hell, she was intentionally flaunting them; turning this way and that, teasing me with the little beauties and watching me become more and more on edge. I wanted desperately to slip my mouth around them and lick the pink puffy caps and I think she could read it clearly in my eyes.

For some reason, what she said next both shocked me, and, excited me to the core of my being. I wasn't ready for it, but I knew I yearned for it.

"Daddy, I'm not sure how to ask this, but, would you be willing to do something for me?" she inquired.

"Sure, Honey, what is it?" I answered.

"Will you, I mean.... uh...... do you want to watch me..... you know... masturbate?" She asked.

The question hit me like a freight train. "Hell yes!" My mind screamed. Did she possibly think I wouldn't? It what universe does a healthy, normal man not want to watch a beautiful young woman touch herself? Then, as if she had to convince me, she raised her hands in an exaggerated fashion to her little cones and modestly covered them. When she saw me staring, she gave me a sly smile and moved her fingers to her hard nipples and began to pinch and tug them away from her chest.

Then, as I watched her, she began speaking again, saying: "Uh, I saw you last night in the kitchen when you thought I was asleep. I saw what you were doing with my bra and panties; smelling them and rubbing my bra on your face like you were trying to nuzzle my nipples. I was hiding behind the doorway watching when you wrapped my panties around your cock and then played with yourself. I saw everything. I watched you cum all over my panties, Daddy, these exact ones I'm wearing right now. I found them folded up on the table this morning after you washed them last night. I thought you might want to see what they looked like on me, so, I put them on this morning..... just for you."

I sat there dumbfounded. I didn't say anything. I was trying to think of what I could possibly say to explain it to her, but before I could say something, she asked "Daddy, my bra and panties turned you on last night, didn't they?"

"Yes," I said, "I'm sorry I did that, Kissy, and I'm sorry you saw it. I didn't plan for that to happen, I thought you were asleep. But, honestly, Honey, after seeing you naked last night I was so turned on, I just couldn't help myself. It's been so long for me, Honey..... I had to do something. It was wrong, I know."

"Do you hear me complaining?" She inquired. "I didn't think it was wrong. I didn't mind at all that you were using my undies to get some pleasure. In fact, I was overjoyed. That was my bra you were fingering and rubbing on your face – the one that held THESE breasts, the ones you're looking at right now. And, with all the crap I've had to put up with about my tiny chest, I'm thrilled someone is finally interested in them! I'm even more thrilled that it's you, Daddy."

"The same goes for my panties." She continued. "Those were MY panties that turned you on. I felt proud when you wrapped them around your cock and stroked yourself. Daddy, I know you were thinking about me – you can't deny that, and it was my panties and my bra that got you so excited. When you came, you were thinking about me, weren't you? I know you were. Seeing all that really made me feel good, you know.... as a woman, I mean. Do you know how exciting that was for me – to know someone was fantasizing about me? Someone wanted me!"

"Crissy, I, uh, I don't know what to say." I said. "I'm glad you're not mad at me, Honey, But, I was invading your personal space without your knowledge or permission."

"Daddy, listen to me for a minute, okay?" She asked. "You HAVE my permission. You've always had my permission. You didn't invade my personal space, either. I was so turned on watching you, Daddy, and I want you to feel the same excitement I felt. I saw you do it, and now, I want you to watch me."

"I, uh....." I mumbled as she looked at me with determination. After a second, her expression changed and she looked at me with her big eyes.

"Will you take my panties off me now?" She pleaded as she ran her fingers under the waistband of her panties. "I want you to see me, Daddy. I want you to undress me so I'm naked like I was last night. I watched you, now you have to watch me. Pleeeeeease?"


She made a good case. She was right about everything - I was thinking about her last night when I was playing with her bra and panties. And I had schemed to see her naked for the sole purpose of my own enjoyment. She obviously knew how much she turned me on. She knew how much I wanted to see, touch and suck her petite AA-cups and how much I longed to have her naked in front of me.

Giving in to what I knew was inevitable, I sat up and moved slowly between her legs. Seeing me move, she laid all the way back, smiled, pulled her knees up to her chest and spread her legs. Looking down, I could see into the furrow of her crotch and saw how wet she was. Without thinking or stopping, I bent my face down to her panties and looked at her closely as if trying to see through the wet material clinging to her mound. Burying my nose in the soft, wet gusset of her panties, I inhaled her scent deeply. It was strong and tempting and I knew she was going to taste excellent.

I buried my face in her wet underpants, licking them up and down, sucking her juices from the material and feeling for her bare sex underneath with my tongue. I was like a wild animal and I lost track of time and space as I enjoyed her. Her scent was overpowering and full, and her taste delighted me with every lick. As I lapped up her wetness, more and more seemed to seep out of her and spread all over my face. My hands roamed everywhere. I was entirely on fire for her.

The sheer experience of having my pretty daughter's body at my fingertips kicked me into overdrive. I have never had a virgin, or been able to do what I was doing with such a young woman. Sure, I had some girls when I was her age, but, not like this. None of them begged me to undress them. None of them asked me to watch them masturbate. We were all inexperienced back then and sex was usually just a quick feel or maybe a blow job if I was lucky. But this.... this was real passion, real animal passion... the kind that drives you to say and do things you wouldn't normally do.

While I was licking and kissing her pantied pussy, she was holding my head and guiding me. "Oh, Daddy," she said, "you DO like my panties, don't you!"

I just groaned as I continued my tongue attack on her. I looked up, not even pulling my face out of her crotch, and she was looking down at me smiling. "Do you want to be my panty boss from now on, Daddy?" She asked between my groans and gasps. "You can be in charge of my panties, if you want to. Would you like that?" She asked.

"Oh yeah!" I answered, lifting my head up out of her crotch long enough to answer.

"You can decide which ones I'll wear, dress me and undress me.... whatever you want. You can play with them and you don't have to ask – they are yours, anytime and anyplace." She added, taunting me. She knew exactly what to say to get me going.

My cock was throbbing, but I ignored its urgency because I was eager to get my first close up view of her virgin pussy spread open. I knew she was hot and wet, and I had deliberately refrained from touching her beneath the panty, but, it was getting hard to hold off now. My cock was screaming for attention but my face didn't want to leave her pussy. I would have been totally satisfied to just lie there and lick her all day had it not been for the fact that she had asked me to remove her panties.

Making a decision, I stopped, rose up and took in the sight of her lying there. The tender nips of her dainty breasts, now having almost disappeared as she reclined, were hard little pebbles against her clear skin. Her face had the look of a woman who was about to be satisfied – that look that said "I know what you want..... and I know it's me". Then scanning down to the juncture of her legs, I saw she was running her finger tip up and down the crease in her saturated panties, nodding her head up and down.

"Go ahead, Daddy," she said, "take my panties off me."

With that, I put my hands on the waistband of her panties and started to pull them off. She closed her knees a little, pointed her feet toward the ceiling and lifted her butt just a smidgen to help me. "Oh, gawd!" She gasped. "I'm dripping! Can you see?"

As they came off, I watched as the crotch lifted away from her, revealing her engorged vagina, all slippery and wet. As I pulled the panties from her legs, I sniffed them one last time and tossed the panties up on my desk where I could retrieve them later.

Finally, her delicate treasure laid spread out before me. I had to sit there for a minute and admire her. She glistened she was so wet, reflecting the light in the room from the moisture that had been trapped under her panties. Separating the light hairs, I placed my hands on each side of her labia and began to slowly spread her apart. As I did, the unmistakable sounds of wet vaginal lips being separated filled my ears. Her virgin pinkness came into view, little by little, as I continued. Soon, I held her lips completely open so I could see every thing in perfect detail while she lay there allowing herself to be inspected. My first thought was how small she was – she looked so tiny there.

I was fascinated looking at her. Crissy's vagina was a study in loveliness. She was sopping wet, due to her natural lubrication and the licking she received, but the way her outer lips parted slightly to reveal the small inner lips was magnificent. Plus, there was a surprise waiting for me between her labia, no – actually two surprises waiting for me. The first was her clit. It was poking out at me, stretching up as I held her lips apart, waiting for me to suck it. Plus, it was big – practically the size of the fingernail on my little finger. Honestly, it looked like a miniature penis head straining to erect itself.

Most clits I've seen in pictures on the internet, and certainly all I have actually seen in person, were not anywhere close to this size. They were all dainty little nubs tucked away under the hood. Sure, they all did what they were supposed to do, but, Crissy's could easily be considered 'huge'.

However, the most amazing thing about her pussy was not her clit, at least in my opinion. There, right in front of me was proof positive that she was a virgin. Her hymen, still intact, was right there – I didn't even have to try to see it, it was right in front of me.

Until this day, I hadn't ever seen a real, certified, cherry virgin pussy. The translucent pink membrane, stretched across her opening, had a small hole in it, right in the center and perfectly round. The hole might have been a half inch wide and through it laid the pinkness of her unused and untouched pussy.

Holding her open, I had to marvel at the wonder of her sex. How many men had this opportunity, I though, to really look at a real virgin pussy. Sure, I knew that most girls lose their hymen through sports or physical activities, but, this was pure innocence and untouched female perfection lying naked and open in front of me. It dawned on me that nothing could have ever been in there since virtually nothing could fit through the small hole in her hymen, except maybe her own finger tip.

I looked up to see her smiling down at me. "I told you I was a virgin, Daddy," she said, "Can you see it?"

"Kissy," I said, "I'm speechless. This is just the most amazing thing I have ever seen."

"This is just like that night at Beth's house when those boys were looking at me. I feel so naked and exposed..... I love this, Daddy.... I love you looking at me." She moaned. "Can you see everything? Can you see I'm still a virgin? You're going to be first, Daddy."

Her hands were gently squeezing the petite buds on her chest. She was alluring and beautiful, sensual and magical all at the same time. Looking up at her, I took in her physical beauty as she played with her nips and I felt my cock twinge with desire to simply stop what I was doing and watch her caress and play with them.

Turning my attention back to her pussy, I spread my daughter's lips open as far as I could and bent down, at first just to look closer at her cherry. But, as I got closer, I kept going until my face was lying in her crotch. I felt the small hole in her hymen with my tongue and pushed on it lightly. I felt it give way just a little against the gentle probing of my tongue, but, not wanting to deflower her, I moved up to her clit. As soon as I touched it and started to nibble at the large bud, she started to squirm as if I had injected her with 1,000 volts of electricity. I felt her hands on my head pulling me tight into her.

I began to lick her with strokes up and down the length of her small slit, stopping at the apex of the small lips so I could apply a sucking action on her clit. After a minute of this, she started to mutter a long slow guttural sound, which I hoped was the first signs of an orgasm.

She pulled my face into her crotch tighter and I latched onto her clit and began to suck it. She started to grind herself into me, humping my face and as her legs stated to shudder and her chest rose and fell, she exploded. It was the single most intense orgasm I have ever seen a female endure. She was thrashing, jerking my face into her and yelling "Oh! Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

I pulled my face out of her crotch, making sure her cherry was still intact, and watched as she released her nipples, caught her breath and started to settle down. Once she did, I moved up next to her and lay down right against her side. She rolled toward me and didn't hesitate to kiss me, even though my face was literally covered with her sweet girl juice.

We rested like that for several minutes before she asked "Daddy, can I ask one special favor?"

"Sure, Kissy," I said, "Anything you want."

"This is a big one," she went on to say, "and it's important to me so I hope you'll say yes. So, here goes...... Daddy, when you take my cherry, can Beth watch?"

I didn't say anything. I thought she would want that moment to be something special, something just between her and me, but, apparently I was wrong.

She went on to say "Beth let me watch her when she did it the first time. She wasn't a real virgin like I am, but, she let me hide in her closet and watch her boyfriend do it to her. We made a pact that we would be with one another when it happened. So, would that be okay, Daddy.... if she was here and watched?"

I wasn't terribly surprised once she explained it, especially given everything she had told me up to now, but, it was a little kinkier than I would have cooked up myself. "What would she do while she was here?"

"Just watch," Crissy told me, "That's all, just watch."

"Would she be naked? Were you naked when you watched her?" I asked.

"I was in a closet." She said. "I played with myself while I watched them, but, they didn't see that. I'm sure she would sit and watch, and if you wanted her to be naked, I don't think that would be a problem for Beth, that's for sure."

"Well," I said, "I just needed ask so I wouldn't be surprised at anything. For all I know, she might show up with a camera and want to take pictures or videos!"

"Oh, Daddy!" She said. "Could she? Could she do that? Take pictures I mean?"

"Let me think about that one, Kissy." I said. "Imight be okay with it if she used my digital camera and only if it doesn't leave the house until I get the pictures off."

"Oh, thank you, Daddy!" she said as she flew into my arms. "So, when can we do it?"

"Kissy, let's don't rush it. How about if we just ease into this a little bit at a time? Let's start by letting you run around the house in your little panties or naked, and I can teach you all the secrets of how to touch a man, and you can teach me how to touch you just the way you like." I asked.

"Trust me," I added, "there's a lot of things we can do before we jump right into intercourse." I told her, "When the time comes, we'll both know it and when you're really ready to lose it, you make the arrangements with Beth and let me know. I don't want to force or push you into anything, Crissy."

"Can I ask something else?" She asked.

"Uh huh, go ahead." I answered.

"When we do it," she paused, "I want to be on my back with my legs spread and I want you to...... this is so embarrassing to tell you, but, I want you to do it in one thrust. You don't have to be gentle, Daddy. You can just ram it in me if you want. I'm dying to feel your hard cock breaking through my cherry. I don't care if it hurts more that way, or not. I've dreamed about this for years and I want to lose it in one hard thrust."

"Kissy, I can't just slam it to you, and I'm not going to agree to do that. There's no way I could live with myself if I hurt you." I answered.

She looked sad. "Can you promise me you won't stop, though?" She asked. "Promise me that once I'm lying there and you put your cock up to me you won't stop no matter what I say or what happens."

"I can't promise that, Honey." I answered. "Why are you asking me to do that, anyway?"

"Okay, you might not understand this, but, some of my friends said that their first time was no big deal. The guy just put it in them and then it was over. I want mine to be memorable. I want to feel your big cock breaking through my cherry.... and you know what... I sort of hope it hurts. Daddy, don't you get it? I don't want you to be gentle, I want you to fuck me passionately and don't stop until you cum in me!"

I thought about it for a minute.

"Crissy, as long as you don't cry or scream out in pain, I promise I won't stop. But I'm going to try to be gentle for your first time." I said, and then added "I'll tell you what, how about the first time you let me be in control and then the next time, I'll fuck you as hard as you want me to, or you can get up on top of me and ride me as hard as you want to. How about that?"

She started pouting again and put on her little puppy dog face and said: "I used to dream about my first time, Daddy. I used to dream about laying there and crying because it hurt so much. And then you would hold me tenderly when it was over, keeping your cock in me, consoling me and telling me it was all over. You would say you loved me and it was going to be okay."

"Kissy, I do love you but I can't do this if it's going to hurt you down there. I don't want to rip you open or hurt you so we can't do it again. You wouldn't want that, would you? It's because I love you that I have to make sure it's gentle the first time. Can you understand that?" I answered.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy, Please Undress Me Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds