Daddy Takes To Tennis

-I'm coming. Oh, I'm coming. Come, come, come. Into you Sally, into you, it's lovely, up, up your cunt.

-Your juice. I can feel your juice. Right up my wet cunt, daddy. Oh daddy, coming, coming again, coming, oh, coming.

He throbbed, eased, paused. Aware again, looking down at her again, his cock deep up her cunt.

They stayed like that.

Till eventually she pushed back at his thighs. He withdrew. Still she pushed. He moved back, puzzled. He looked at her cunt, half open in front of him. Again she put one hand through her thighs, opened her lips. White spunk hung about the entrance to her vagina.

-I'm so relaxed, she said. See how relaxed I am.

Her cunt convulsed for a moment, then a pale stream came out. She pissed.

-I'm pissing for you daddy. Here's my piss. My shit, my cunt, my piss. Here's everything daddy. Everything. -I want it. I love it. Your piss. Your piss smell.

The thick stream of piss curved down to hit the grass just in front of him. He held out his hand, caught some, licked at it, acid and sharp.

-I'm tasting you. Drinking your piss.

Piss and piss. Then the piss dribbled and fell away.

She rolled over sideways away from the piss and stretched out flat on her back. She stretched out her arms for him. He lay beside her, gathered her head onto his shoulder.

-Darling, he said.

-Darling, she replied.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 914 milliseconds