• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Trains Candace

Daddy Trains Candace

Candace sighed as she washed the mountain of dirty dinner dishes. She had no idea how her dearly departed mother had cheerfully kept up with all the housework that came with a husband, 6 sons and 1 daughter.

Candace's mom died when she was 11. Her father had told them all that they had to all pitch in to keep up the chores. But as soon as Candace had turned 18, it all had fallen onto her shoulders.

Her father, Tom, took her aside on her 18th birthday, less than a month ago and explained her new role to her. "Candy," he said, "Now that you are 18 it is time for you to assume your proper role in this house. You will be married soon and..."

"Daddy!", she had interrupted, "I was planning on going to college! I'm not getting married anytime soon at all!"

Candace's father gave her a stern look. He had icy blue eyes that cut right through her. He had always been a strict, no-nonsense man. "Young lady, you will be married by the time you are 19. I have already arranged for it. I have a good name to keep and the gentleman whose son you will be marrying is expecting a proper and well trained wife for his boy. Now, your mother was a good woman. It didn't take much to keep her in line. Your husband will treat you like a princess and give you whatever your heart desires. But, you must obey him and do his bidding. That includes a well kept home, well behaved children, and of course available to him sexually."

Candace was shocked. Her father had never spoken to her this way. She wondered if it had been this way for her mother. She remembered her mother never once disagreed with her father and always seemed more than happy working around the house.

"Daddy, why? Why can't I go to college? I don't want to be married. You can't make me!" Candace stopped immediately when she saw the look in her father's eye. She knew she had gone too far. Her father slapped her across the face hard.

"That's enough. No man will ever tolerate such a mouth. You have 3 older brothers still living in this house. We will expect our supper at 7 tonight." With that he dismissed her.

So, for the past moth, Candace had been running around trying to keep up. It wasn't easy and she was tired.

This is ridiculous, she thought. I need a break. She left the dishes and went to the living room to watch a little television and relax. She stretched out on the couch and admired herself. She had grown from a stick thin girl into a beautiful woman. Too bad it's going to waste, she thought as she ran her hands over her large, supple breasts. They had never been touched by any man. Her father had forbidden dating. She never knew why until he explained her arranged marriage. She looked at her long, shapely legs. She never thought she'd need to stand on them so much! Soon Candace found herself drifting off into a well deserved sleep.

She awoke with a start to hear her name being screamed. "Candace! Candace!" Her father was standing over her. "Why is the kitchen a mess? Do you wish us to live like pigs?" He grabbed her by her thick, full dark brown hair and jerked her off the sofa. He dragged her into the kitchen.

"This? This is what I work hard for?"

"Daddy, I'm sorry, I was just so tired." Candace began to tremble and cry.

Her father slapped her across the face. "No excuses from you! This is utterly unacceptable. I was hoping I wouldn't have to resort to punishment, but, like your mother you need to have an iron hand ruling over you." It was then that Tom noticed for the first time his daughter's well developed body. She was wearing a clingy t-shirt and short shorts. As he looked closer he noticed she was without a bra. He nipples were erect against the stretchy fabric.

"I also see you have taken to dressing like a whore. Get back into the living room, now!" Candace ran from the kitchen.

Tom had been waiting for this moment. He knew the day would come when he's have to discipline his grown daughter. He was responsible to her future husband's family for her training. She had to be a good wife. He couldn't let her slide. He felt a stirring in his pants that he hadn't felt in a while. He shook his head. Not now, he though. He'd jack-off to thought of his daughter's tits later. Instead he grabbed a large wooden spoon and went into the living room.

Candace was sitting on the couch, crying hysterically, She had no idea what was going to happen to her. Her father had not punished her since she was 10. One thing she remembered all too well---her father was very heavy handed.

"Stand up! Take your shorts off. Now. Panties too!" Tom ordered. He sat on the couch. Candace obeyed immediately. "Now, come over to me."

"Daddy,", she sobbed, "Please. I'm sorry!"

"Candy, I cannot allow you to behave this way. What will your new husband think? From this day forward, you will be paddles in the morning and in the evening. I had to do this to your mother for several years before she understood her place." Tom looked at his daughter's naked lower half. She had beautiful hips and a gorgeous ass. As he stretched her out over his knee he ran his hands over her firm, small ass. He could feel his cock stirring even more.

WHACK! WHACK! The wooden spoon came down on Candace's ass.

"Oh, God! Daddy, it hurts! Please stop! I'm sorry." Candace wailed. She now knew why her mother had been such an obedient wife.

WHACK! WHACK! Every time she let out a wail, Tom smacked the spoon onto her backside. He noticed how red it was becoming. He felt his cock rising even more. He touched the welts he had made on her cheeks. Soon he was running his finger up and down the crack of her ass.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Quiet!" Tom laid several more blows onto his daughter's rear. He was starting to sweat. His cock was fully hard now. He knew he couldn't hold back much longer. He stopped spanking Candace and pushed her unto the floor.

"Candy, get up onto your knees."

"Why, Daddy?" she asked through her tears.

Tom slapped her across the face again. "Is this how you will treat your husband? With questions to his authority? Do as I say!"

Candace came up onto her knees. Her chest was heaving as she cried. Her tits pushed so hard with each breath at her shirt he was certain it would rip.

"Take off your shirt."

Candace immediately obeyed. Her mind was racing. Why was her father asking her to strip like this? What was he going to do to her? She looked down at his crotch. She saw the bulge beneath the fabric of his pants. She quickly looked up to his face. For the first time she noticed how young and handsome her father was. He was 52, but could've easily passed for much, much younger.

"Candy, I told you that you needed to be prepared to serve your future husband sexually. I am going to teach you how. Some of things I am going to do may hurt at first, but they will soon become pleasurable. You must never tell me or your husband no, lest you want an even harder paddling. Do you understand?"

Candace nodded her head. She felt a funny thing happening in her crotch area. A certain moistness had begun to form. She also noticed a tingly sensation. Her father stood up before her and unbuttoned his slacks. He let them drop to the floor. Next he removed his boxers. Candace gasped when she saw what was beneath them.

She had heard girls at school talk about guy's cocks and she had even seen photos, but never had she seen or heard of one so huge! It was gigantic and red. It almost looked like it was throbbing.

"Candace," Tom said, "Open your mouth. I want you to relax. Daddy is going to show you how to pleasure a man orally."

"It's too big...I...No, Daddy!" Tom slapped her across the face again and grabbed a handful of her hair. He decided that there was no way to be gentle. She was going to have to learn the hard way. He rammed his massive 10" cock into his daughter's small mouth. She started crying again and gagged as he hit the back of her throat.

"Ohhhhhh...relax, baby. You won't gag so much if you relax." Tom still had a firm hold of hair and started thrusting back and forth into his daughter's mouth. He reached down with his other hand and squeezed her nipples.

"That's it, that's a girl. See, it's not so bad. Ohhhhh...Candy. Daddy's going to teach you to be as good of a cocksucker as your mom was. Oooooh...Daddy loves fucking your little mouth."

Candace began to relax as her father began thrusting harder. She also noticed that she was getting wetter. She liked the taste of her father's cock and kiled the way it felt it her mouth. She wondered what else her father was going to teach her.

"Candy, when Daddy has his orgasm, all of his cum is going to go into your mouth. I want you to swallow it, ok?"

Candace nodded and tried to make a noise in the affirmative. She had never dreamed that she could take her father's large cock all the way into her throat. She could fell his balls slapping her chin with each thrust.

Tom grabbed her hair with bothhands and began thrusting extrememly fast. "Oh, I'm going to cum soon, baby. OHHHHHHHHHH..." Tom was completely fucking his daughter's mouth at this point, thrusting with incredible force and speed. Within seconds he knew he was going to cum. he could feel his balls tightening up.

Candace put her hands on his thighs for some stability. As soon as she did that her father screamed and rammed his cock into the back of her throat again. She felt a hot, thick liquid hit her throat. She began trying to swallow all of it like he told her to.

Tom almost passed out from the intensity of blowing his load into his daughter's mouth. he had never had such an intense orgasm from a blowjob. He withdrew his shrinking cock from Candace's mouth and looked at her.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it, baby?" Candace shook her head no. "Now, I want you to finish cleaning the kitchen and go to bed. You have a lot of work to do tomorrow. Remember, in the morning you will recieve a spanking and tomorrow night, I will train you some more. Understood?"

Candace nodded. "Yes, Daddy." She stood up and hugged him. She quickly redressed and went out to the kitchen. She found herself excited about what tomorrow's training session would bring.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Trains Candace

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2738 milliseconds