Daddy Writes Erotica Ch. 04

Sherri offered me Daddy's cock. I looked to her eyes, saw her approval. I leaned forward, sucking the head quickly into my mouth.

"Your father told me about having sex with you over the weekend," Sherri whispered. "He had written so many fantasies about you, about fucking you," she continued. "I have never been with a woman," her voice haltered. "But he made me want you so badly," she offered. She leaned to kiss my cheek, her breath hot on my skin. I turned to kiss her on the mouth, our lips brushing softly. Instinctively, I reached to grab her chest, to feel her hardened nipples. Completely covered in her blouse and bra, she moaned approvingly. Squeezing roughly, I kissed her harder, my tongue shooting into her mouth. She melted to me, my dominance taking control. My cunt throbbed. A twenty something woman, wanting an 18-yr old girl. I stood, pulling her to her feet.

"Remove your panties. On the desk," I ordered. Sherri moved very quickly. "Do you mind Daddy," I asked. He almost jumped from the chair. I sat, turned to the desk, and pulled my body close to the edge. Lifting her skirt, I smelled her, her musky odor filling my nostrils. I folded the skirt back, exposing her cunt. It glistened, her juices flowing freely. I reached to spread her lips, her pink slit soaked in her juices. Her clit protruded, almost a little dick waiting for my lips. I grew lustful, I wanted to suck her, to dominate her, to have her any way I wanted. I growled, leaning to suck her clit into my mouth. Her hips leaped upwards, her thighs clamping to my head as I sucked her clit deep into my mouth.

"Oh shit," she hissed. Her legs relaxed, opening, splaying wide. I chewed down on her clit, my tongue mashing it against my teeth. Quickly, I brought two fingers to her wet hole, shoving them quickly into her wet sheath. I listened to her juices squish over my fingers as I thrust them into her body. Her breath exploded from her in a guttural grunt. I hammered her body, thrusting my fingers in and out of her cunt, my tongue dancing on her wet clit. Her butt muscles clenched, relaxed, clenched, and relaxed repeatedly, shoving her cunt to my mouth, humping me hard. Her movements grew more erratic, jumping involuntarily. Her body erupted into orgasm, her legs clamped over my shoulders, clamping my mouth firmly to her sex. Her hands pulled my face tight to her clit, my tongue flicking her hard. Her juices flooded from her body, covering my face. I thought I would drown. I slowed my tongue, lightly caressing her clit, licking up and down her slit. Her body relaxed, her breathing slowed. She lay limp on the desk.

I leaned back, wiping her juices from my cheeks. I glanced to Daddy, the first look since I moved to suck her cunt. His cock was rigid again, he stood fisting it, stroking the full length fully, deliberately.

"Who wants my cum," he asked almost breathless? I moved toward him, joined quickly by Sherri. We each grabbed his cock, sharing its' length, each stroking the shaft. I leaned first, sealing my lips over the head. I pushed my mouth down, taking his cock deep into my mouth and throat. Pulling off, I offered his cock to Sherri. Watching me, she moved to suck the head into her mouth, her pliant lips wrapping the head, closing over the crown. "God damn," Daddy breathed. Sherri bobbed on his cock. I watched as she pulled up, her lips stretched, her cheeks hollowed from sucking so hard. Popping off the head, she again offered the one eyed monster to me.

"Make him cum," she whispered hoarsely. I grinned.

"Let's share his cum," I responded softly.

Never considered, I moved to the head, Sherri did likewise. Both sets of lips, both tongues probed, licked, and sucked the sides of the head. We each took one of his balls, caressing, squeezing gently. I moved to take his cock deep, quickly rising, as Sherri moved to take it deep in her mouth. We got our rhythm, taking turns bobbing on his rigid cock. His hips jumped to our mouths, his face contorted, feeling each take him, lick him, and squeeze his hairy balls. Seconds passed.

Daddy grabbed Sherri, pulling her roughly down his cock. "I'm cumming," he grunted. Sherri clamped down hard, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked his fluids. Pulling up, off his cock, a stream of cum draped from the eye to her lip. I quickly covered the head, the string of cum plastered to my cheek. A blast of cum jettisoned down my throat as I drove my face to the base of his cock. I could feel it pulsating in my mouth and throat. A second blast filled my mouth as I pulled back, giving his engorged shaft to Sherri for one more blast. Daddy groaned loud, his hips thrusting into her face.

I reached to Sherri's cunt, my fingers exploring her wet slit. I flicked over her clit, sliding deep between her legs. I found her wet hole, shoving two fingers to my palm into her body. She knee hopped closer, driving her cunt onto my fingers. Pulling off Daddy, she turned to me, moved to kiss me firmly. Her tongue exploded into my mouth, Daddy's cum passing back and forth between us. Her hand found my slit, burying her fingers in my cunt as well. We rocked back and forth, thrusting, jamming our hands into each other's cunts. I throbbed, my cunt on fire, needing to cum. Seconds passed, Sherri brought me over, my orgasm racing through my body. I pulled her close, my hand thrashing her clit. Her body exploded, her orgasm ripping her core. We humped each other hard, grinding, screwing the fingers buried so deep in our respective cunts. I could barely breathe.

Our orgasms passed slowly, our masturbation prolonging the feelings. We held each other, Daddy stood, caressing our hair, his cock dangling near our faces. Breathing returned to normal slowly. Nothing was said, nothing needed to be. I slowly, deliberately removed my fingers, pulling them to my lips, sucking her juices into my mouth. Sherri did the same, watching me, mimicking me. I leaned to kiss her once more.

"God damn baby girl," Daddy spoke softly. "I love you so much," he whispered softly.

I stood, moving close to Daddy. "I love you too Daddy," I replied. I kissed him softly, lovingly.

Sherri grabbed Daddy's cock, pulled it close to my exposed cunt, pressing the head to my wisp of hair, and kissed both privates simultaneously. Her tongue licked Daddy's cock, and probed into my slit. I reached to stroke her hair.

"Is she mine too now Daddy," I asked.

"Please," whispered Sherri, staring at Daddy. "I will please you both," she whispered.

"Our secret," Daddy said, staring at me. I nodded affirmatively. "Yes baby girl, I will share her with you," he confirmed. I hugged him tightly.

"Sherri, I sure would like to cum once more," I whispered. Grinning, she leaned to my crotch, her tongue extending between my labia, probing to find my clit. I groaned appreciatively.

"Watch us Daddy," I breathed softly, knowing I would cum shortly. God I am insatiable I thought to myself, pulling her to my cunt. "Yes sweetie," I breathed softly encouraging Sherri. "Yes!" I groaned gutturally.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds